It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment, True Nature of Reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by 0mage

Thanks for jamming this thread up with useless information, I would find it humorous except the stuff you`re discussing is so amateur I have no recourse except to state the obvious, how childish and amateur you two are.

I post rarely, but you`ve inspired me to post as much truth as I possibly can from now on, whenever, and wherever I can.

I thought you were enlightened when I entered this thread, now I see you are not!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Originally posted by 0mage
what i point out to u is that Jesus would not have been his NAME! I didnt say he never existed! that would have a different meaning.. agreed?

u shouldnt get carried away with the name anyway. it's about the message and what he represents. i just hope that u dont consider other holy doctrines to be inferior to the bible. in some cases it is quite the contrary.

how many ppl walk out of church with the Holy Spirit descended upon them? how many cup runneth over? i can answer that.. next to none. the blind leading the blind and none of them attain. more enlightenment is found outside the church than in it. and this is because even your pastors in their unattained state of scholastic pride are misleading every single one of their flock.

if ur doing something and it isnt working, then obviously ur doing it wrong! thru this mentality i was able to find. leave no stone unturned.

Alright 0mage, NOW you are making some sense and some truth as well.

In fact your post above makes it very clear WHY you believe what you do.

Not saying this in a critical sense at all, it just brought things into clear focus.

In a way it made me sad because I began to see a person who IS seeking enlightenment.

0mage you MUST learn the truth if you are serious about enlightenment.

The best way to do that is through a direct supernatural encounter with the living God.

I have experienced this only a couple of times.

Once you have experienced this you will NEVER doubt or wonder about the truth.

You will KNOW the truth.

Encountering the uncreated one face to face is TRUE enlightenment.

THIS is real enlightenment.

All others are counterfeits.

You mentioned two things that really stand out:

...more enlightenment is found outside the church than in it...

...pastors are misleading their flock....

I NEVER understood these completely until about a year ago.

I have discovered WHY this is true and the truth about this was one of the most incredible discoveries in my entire life.

Once you understand this part of the puzzle, you will understand WHY so few find true enlightenment.

There isn't enough time or space to allow an explanation here, but the links below will help anyone interested in learning the truth about this:

We have been lied to about EVERYTHING...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Spirituality is the ultimate conspiracy and it is the elite's PRIMARY target

There is a VAST Satanic conspiracy behind false religions to deceive every person on earth

To Those Struggling with their Non-Faith

There really is only ONE huge misunderstood "super-conspiracy" that explains every smaller conspiracy. This is the missing link between all conspiracy theories:

edit on 29-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del

Originally posted by Murgatroid
How about "enlightening" those of us who believe that enlightenment is a hoax...

TRUE enlightenment cannot happen without LIGHT, the light of god.

Did you connect with the SOURCE of enlightenment: GOD or the one who masquerades as God?

Einstein was enlightened, in an interview he said the knowledge "just comes to him", those of us that are enlightened know exactly what he meant by that statement, it is not something I could make you understand, either you are enlightened and understand or you are not!

But what makes your perceived "enlightenment" to be enlightenment? The yogis promise x y and z. X y and z sound really good to those who desire x y and z. When people eat the fruit, they get experiences through their senses which do one thing to the mind - convince it that the yogis must have been truthful.

But wait.....could not thoses experiences through the senses be pointing to a truth which the yogis hadn't told you? What if your experiences are leading you to believe a lie? In other words, the yogis state that you will find that you are god and your experiences through your senses confirm this to be so. But what if the yogis aren't telling you the truth but only what they believe the truth to be?

Jesus said that at the end of the age the tares would be bundled and burned.
John the Baptist also told us that Jesus came to baptise with the Holy Spirit AND fire.
Jesus is judge. His wrath is poured out on those who reject the Creator and who deny creation.
The Holy Spirit declares that the Jews seek after signs and that the Greeks seek after wisdom.
But Jesus said blessed are they that believe without SEEING.
Satan is released at the end of the age to deceive the nations. Lying signs and wonders accompanying this deception.

Those who meditate come to three common conclusions;
1) That they are god, divine and at one with a 'consciousness'
2) That since they are actually part of divinity, they are obviously not in need of any salvation and
3) since there is no need of salvation, there must not exist absolute good and evil.

Meditation produces a person who rejects salvation. If you cannot fathom how this person's spirit has chosen his eternal fate, then there is not much more to be said. They chose to believe the lie because they never learned to love the truth.

Jesus is the Truth. He categorically stated that we would die in our sins if we did not believe that he was who he said that he was. Why would anyone knowingly reject Truth for lies? Because the lies appeal to our love of inequities. Eastern spirituality destroys civilisations, robbing them of rational and conscious thought. Go to India, see how the men indulge sensuousness, take a dump on the side of the road and wipe with their bare hands, bathe in the river next to floating corpses and strive for 'nirvana' - a catatonic state whereby they just sit there having their nappies changed and spoon fed like babies. The joke is on us in the west because this is eastern spirituality's highest state of enlightenment - the complete destruction of consciousness.

The teachers and leaders of today do as they did in Jesus' days on Earth - they themselves reject salvation and to this end make their converts twice the children of hell. Children of hell categorically do not WANT to hear that they too will DIE in their sins, so they accept as truth what they WANT to hear - eastern spirituality that tells "no need to worry for we all just get reincarnated so do what thou Wilst". When you experience TRUE enlightenment, enlightenment from your Creator, He shows you just what a child of hell you were and how you were made that way. Lies come tumbling down as He shows you Truth, and you depart from evil. In fact you don't just depart from evil you come to reject it because it IS evil. You come to see the millions of tares being bundled for burning, as this kundalini burns them....and yet they think it is the Holy Spirit when it does the exact opposite - leads them to reject salvation and makes no distinction between good and evil. They therefore reject their Creator because He alone is Good.

Einsteins "enlightenment" led him away from Jesus Christ. Any spirit preaching another gospel is not of God. Any spirit not speaking to the law and prophets is not of God. Choose your Hindu yogi or choose the Truth, Jesus Christ. Each preach entirely different messages, one being the lie and the other being the Truth. One preaches what most want to hear and one preaches what self centered sin loving man does not want to hear. One is the broad path and one is the narrow road. One leads to destruction and one leads to life. One gives sensuality free reign and urges you to trust your senses and the other says do not judge based on what you see and to control your desires.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Hey, come back and hit me with some substance, don`t mind the others, fighting fire with fire didn`t work they continue to flood the thread with I don`t know what.

Please tell me about your experience,

And yes, meditation is, I suppose a word for the active self reflective process one undergoes when considering what things are. Everyone has this ability, at any time, and its only due to our mostly distracted condition that the act of thinking has been given a term relative to set, setting and focus.

People need to understand that Buddhism is just the explanation, its the detailed explanation of a naturally occurring phenomena, so if one is to read Buddhist doctrine he or she should not seek to achieve anything by reading and reading and reading, this will not lead you to some knowledge or status. The mind is the final frontier, where all the work is done, and if one truly seeks anything within Buddhism they should really seek themselves, they should spend time trying to understand what led the Buddha to enlightenment, as opposed to trying to figure out how to get there.

There are no shortcuts. Actually enacting and changing your intention and gaining an understanding of the nature of your condition, will. And, the Buddha achieved enlightenment BEFORE he wrote how he achieved it, so do not confuse the condition of the mind and the true nature of reality with a detailed explanation.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

But what makes your perceived "enlightenment" to be enlightenment? The yogis promise x y and z. X y and z sound really good to those who desire x y and z. When people eat the fruit, they get experiences through their senses which do one thing to the mind - convince it that the yogis must have been truthful.

But wait.....could not thoses experiences through the senses be pointing to a truth which the yogis hadn't told you? What if your experiences are leading you to believe a lie? In other words, the yogis state that you will find that you are god and your experiences through your senses confirm this to be so. But what if the yogis aren't telling you the truth but only what they believe the truth to be?

Jesus said that at the end of the age the tares would be bundled and burned.
John the Baptist also told us that Jesus came to baptise with the Holy Spirit AND fire.
Jesus is judge. His wrath is poured out on those who reject the Creator and who deny creation.
The Holy Spirit declares that the Jews seek after signs and that the Greeks seek after wisdom.
But Jesus said blessed are they that believe without SEEING.
Satan is released at the end of the age to deceive the nations. Lying signs and wonders accompanying this deception.

Those who meditate come to three common conclusions;
1) That they are god, divine and at one with a 'consciousness'
2) That since they are actually part of divinity, they are obviously not in need of any salvation and
3) since there is no need of salvation, there must not exist absolute good and evil.

Meditation produces a person who rejects salvation. If you cannot fathom how this person's spirit has chosen his eternal fate, then there is not much more to be said. They chose to believe the lie because they never learned to love the truth.

Jesus is the Truth. He categorically stated that we would die in our sins if we did not believe that he was who he said that he was. Why would anyone knowingly reject Truth for lies? Because the lies appeal to our love of inequities. Eastern spirituality destroys civilisations, robbing them of rational and conscious thought. Go to India, see how the men indulge sensuousness, take a dump on the side of the road and wipe with their bare hands, bathe in the river next to floating corpses and strive for 'nirvana' - a catatonic state whereby they just sit there having their nappies changed and spoon fed like babies. The joke is on us in the west because this is eastern spirituality's highest state of enlightenment - the complete destruction of consciousness.

The teachers and leaders of today do as they did in Jesus' days on Earth - they themselves reject salvation and to this end make their converts twice the children of hell. Children of hell categorically do not WANT to hear that they too will DIE in their sins, so they accept as truth what they WANT to hear - eastern spirituality that tells "no need to worry for we all just get reincarnated so do what thou Wilst". When you experience TRUE enlightenment, enlightenment from your Creator, He shows you just what a child of hell you were and how you were made that way. Lies come tumbling down as He shows you Truth, and you depart from evil. In fact you don't just depart from evil you come to reject it because it IS evil. You come to see the millions of tares being bundled for burning, as this kundalini burns them....and yet they think it is the Holy Spirit when it does the exact opposite - leads them to reject salvation and makes no distinction between good and evil. They therefore reject their Creator because He alone is Good.

Einsteins "enlightenment" led him away from Jesus Christ. Any spirit preaching another gospel is not of God. Any spirit not speaking to the law and prophets is not of God. Choose your Hindu yogi or choose the Truth, Jesus Christ. Each preach entirely different messages, one being the lie and the other being the Truth. One preaches what most want to hear and one preaches what self centered sin loving man does not want to hear. One is the broad path and one is the narrow road. One leads to destruction and one leads to life. One gives sensuality free reign and urges you to trust your senses and the other says do not judge based on what you see and to control your desires.

I obviously can't mind meld with people and show them, you've already got it your mind that I'm full of # as the first sentence of your post clearly shows. No matter what I say will be lost on skeptical ears, when you ask a question of the universe and you get an answer, that is enlightenment!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Einstein was enlightened...

No, he was anything BUT enlightened....

He was DECEIVED.

Einstein practiced and followed Kabbalah AKA Luciferianism.

Materialization and re-materialization accomplished by demonic and occult forces is Einstein’s theory of relativity at work. Einstein was a satanist. His revelation, (what many call a theory), was from Satan. It is no theory. It is a fact. Einstein’s formula of E=Mc2 means; energy is equal to mass, times the velocity of light squared. Thereby, psychics tells us that it is possible to change mass into energy, and energy into mass.

Applying this fact to the “materialization and materialization” phenomena, we have the mass becoming energy (including, psychic energy..soul power) and likewise energy becomes mass (matter). Spirit projection is what John did as described in the book of Revelation. Astral projection is the counterfeit of spirit projection.

Source

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

Hey, come back and hit me with some substance, don`t mind the others, fighting fire with fire didn`t work they continue to flood the thread with I don`t know what.

Please tell me about your experience,

And yes, meditation is, I suppose a word for the active self reflective process one undergoes when considering what things are. Everyone has this ability, at any time, and its only due to our mostly distracted condition that the act of thinking has been given a term relative to set, setting and focus.

People need to understand that Buddhism is just the explanation, its the detailed explanation of a naturally occurring phenomena, so if one is to read Buddhist doctrine he or she should not seek to achieve anything by reading and reading and reading, this will not lead you to some knowledge or status. The mind is the final frontier, where all the work is done, and if one truly seeks anything within Buddhism they should really seek themselves, they should spend time trying to understand what led the Buddha to enlightenment, as opposed to trying to figure out how to get there.

There are no shortcuts. Actually enacting and changing your intention and gaining an understanding of the nature of your condition, will. And, the Buddha achieved enlightenment BEFORE he wrote how he achieved it, so do not confuse the condition of the mind and the true nature of reality with a detailed explanation.

If you really want to find the path, I can guide you, I found the path quite accidentally, in fact I was Atheist before I started my journey, I didn't believe in a higher being or an afterlife, long story short my mom was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer disease last year, I researched online and found that coconut oil can stop and even reverse the effects of the disease, I started eating it as well, in October I saw a shiny cigar shaped UFO, that night when I went to sleep a being came to me and basically let me know it was "my time" and I was on the right track, ever since then I have received information and answers to questions that I have had all my life.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

Einstein was enlightened...

No, he was anything BUT enlightened....

He was DECEIVED.

Einstein practiced and followed Kabbalah AKA Luciferianism.

Do you expect me to have a serious discussion with you when you post stuff like this?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Another one, you folks are relentless. I just started eating coconut oil myself, does this mean a cigar shaped UFO will visit me as well. I think you`re trolling, but if not, please explain further, and what does that have to do with enlightenment, and did you tell me you have the correct path, or you have the way, or some other thing, please explain in detail and I`ll post how I achieved my state of mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Another one, you folks are relentless. I just started eating coconut oil myself, does this mean a cigar shaped UFO will visit me as well. I think you`re trolling, but if not, please explain further, and what does that have to do with enlightenment, and did you tell me you have the correct path, or you have the way, or some other thing, please explain in detail and I`ll post how I achieved my state of mind.

I'm done if this is how you are going to act, I tried to help but it seems all you want to do is scoff! Good day!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Do you expect me to have a serious discussion with you when you post stuff like this?

Thank you but NO...

I suspect anything I say may be "lost on skeptical ears" as well.

That post was actually for those who actually ARE seeking the truth BTW.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It seems like everyone, including me, is trying to explain the same thing with our own experiences and understanding of how we think we know the "truth".

Firstly, we must understand that "truth" varies with each individual, depending on how one perceives reality.

Hence, there is no point in arguing about the later, when one cannot see the forest for the trees. Please go back and read each response, am saving this thread to remind not to make the same mistake over.

That I should understand that one has he\her way of understanding the same thing which I am trying to communicate across.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Thank you but NO...

I suspect anything I say may be "lost on skeptical ears" as well.

That post was actually for those who actually ARE seeking the truth BTW.

Where did you get your truth? I didn't get mine from a book or internet link!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

I wanted to leave a note detailing how I came in to contact with the nature of myself.

During high school, while in a relationship with a girl, I would constantly consider, `` How much, Is that, Why did, Can she, Where do`` Etc. etc. a constant barrage of chaotic thoughts. When I sat still and allowed these thoughts to occur, observing them, I actively thought to myself, ``wait, what is the root of this, why am I thinking this, where did it come from`` I realized these thoughts were gusts of winds rattling my cage, but they were devoid of substance.

Combined with the logical thought train that, she had her life, I had mine, what existed between us was what it was, it will end when it does, I can`t control her, and what is, is. Accepting the situation for what it was, freed me from this heavy burden of suffering I was inflicting upon myself, certainly the influence of the ego. After a while, this thoughtful state of mind persisted , and I found myself dwelling in this reflective state, permanently, I cannot remove myself from being actively aware at all times, this state of mind is free from attachment, free from delusion, free from interruption, it constantly exists, luminous, clean and empty.

Also, I`m not sure what the name is for this, but there is a certain, ``beautiful thought`` of remembrance that has a surging effect within you when you ``recall`` this thing, I believe the name is Brahma, or some other Buddhism term, some profound energy or reality that you can constantly remember and when you do, it has a divine calming effect on you, a certain ``aha,`` and when you do it enough, it becomes one with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I don't even dream anymore, it's more akin to deep thought almost meditative like, I figure out complex mathematical problems, many many epiphanies! If I am not enlightened then I am certainly possessed by something, I am going to be 42 on Thursday and none of this has ever happened to me before October, I have clarity of perception that I never had before, and most of all I have answers as to why I'm here!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

when you ask a question of the universe and you get an answer, that is enlightenment!

this is incorrect 1nf1del. what u describe is being in touch with the intuition and the ability to channel and translate higher and higher amounts of the soul's communication with the body.

i was on a path of this long before my awakening (not metaphoric). i could invent things in my mind, and even test them in a mental environment, make repairs to errors etc so that the final product could be immediately constructed to work. the answers to questions would just come in some instances.. not much different from regular problem solving abilities.

it is not enlightenment, but if u are on this path u are on the right one. one must trust their intuition, their own soul's advice to the body/ego mind, and be in a sort of rapport with it's guidance. thru this u will need no master in a man. u can attain it all on ur own. start using it to attract wisdom on awakening ur spirit. i have no doubt that if u are capable this as u are already trusting ur intuition/higher self that u can have it assist and guide u to a physical awakening. dont sell urself short.

the markers u will look out for are the flooding of the mind and eyes with beautiful radiant white light, the body feels light as a feather, and u see all matter in it's energetic state. this initial period will last an undetermined period of time.

i again atest that it is no myth. this is my testament.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

There is a VAST Satanic conspiracy behind false religions to deceive every person on earth

There really is only ONE huge misunderstood "super-conspiracy" that explains every smaller conspiracy. This is the missing link between all conspiracy theories:

Thanks but I am happy to sell my soul to this "Satan" through meditation, than waiting for "God"'s second coming

edit on 29-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

when you ask a question of the universe and you get an answer, that is enlightenment!

this is incorrect 1nf1del. what u describe is being in touch with the intuition and the ability to channel and translate higher and higher amounts of the soul's communication with the body.

i was on a path of this long before my awakening (not metaphoric). i could invent things in my mind, and even test them in a mental environment, make repairs to errors etc so that the final product could be immediately constructed to work. the answers to questions would just come in some instances.. not much different from regular problem solving abilities.

it is not enlightenment, but if u are on this path u are on the right one. one must trust their intuition, their own soul's advice to the body/ego mind, and be in a sort of rapport with it's guidance. thru this u will need no master in a man. u can attain it all on ur own. start using it to attract wisdom on awakening ur spirit. i have no doubt that if u are capable this as u are already trusting ur intuition/higher self that u can have it assist and guide u to a physical awakening. dont sell urself short.

the markers u will look out for are the flooding of the mind and eyes with beautiful radiant white light, the body feels light as a feather, and u see all matter in it's energetic state. this initial period will last an undetermined period of time.

i again atest that it is no myth. this is my testament.

You are right but to be a little more clear, I was using that as kind of a blanket statement, there is a lot more to enlightenment and we are all always learning, I have only just started on this journey but I feel I have gained a lot with what I've had to work with, I purposely stayed away from all the esoteric websites and books and "gurus", I feel like I have a higher purpose because of the way I was "awakened" and the information that has been given. I watched "What the Bleep do We Know?" Two years ago and was lost on the message, after I was awakened I said to myself "DUH"!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

what i point out to u is that Jesus would not have been his NAME! I didnt say he never existed! that would have a different meaning.. agreed?

u shouldnt get carried away with the name anyway. it's about the message and what he represents. i just hope that u dont consider other holy doctrines to be inferior to the bible. in some cases it is quite the contrary.

how many ppl walk out of church with the Holy Spirit descended upon them? how many cup runneth over? i can answer that.. next to none. the blind leading the blind and none of them attain. more enlightenment is found outside the church than in it. and this is because even your pastors in their unattained state of scholastic pride are misleading every single one of their flock.

if ur doing something and it isnt working, then obviously ur doing it wrong! thru this mentality i was able to find. leave no stone unturned.

Alright 0mage, NOW you are making some sense and some truth as well.

In fact your post above makes it very clear WHY you believe what you do.

Not saying this in a critical sense at all, it just brought things into clear focus.

In a way it made me sad because I began to see a person who IS seeking enlightenment.

0mage you MUST learn the truth if you are serious about enlightenment.

The best way to do that is through a direct supernatural encounter with the living God.

I have experienced this only a couple of times.

Once you have experienced this you will NEVER doubt or wonder about the truth.

You will KNOW the truth.

Encountering the uncreated one face to face is TRUE enlightenment.

THIS is real enlightenment.

All others are counterfeits.

You mentioned two things that really stand out:

...more enlightenment is found outside the church than in it...

...pastors are misleading their flock....

I NEVER understood these completely until about a year ago.

I have discovered WHY this is true and the truth about this was one of the most incredible discoveries in my entire life.

Once you understand this part of the puzzle, you will understand WHY so few find true enlightenment.

There isn't enough time or space to allow an explanation here, but the links below will help anyone interested in learning the truth about this:

edit on 29-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

i know what to do. i just havent done it yet
i couldve gone a long time ago. but i chose to stay and help. as ive said before, i possess the true path, and instead of going straight thru and closing it behind me, i did some investigation to affirm that it truly was the place before coming back to hold the door open and tell u all where to step and how to get here.

i aim to help ppl cut thru the nonsense and clutter out there and go straight to the needle in the haystack since i know exactly where and in which haystack it is. some ppl call my abilities supernatural and are fearful. the truth is it is literally as natural as using ur arms or ur legs. the biology behind it explains that these are simply appendages we have lost the manual or the manual has been hidden or codified away from sight. it is all perfectly natural human accomplishment like learning to walk.. however or parents neither anyone we knew taught it to us while we were growing up because and only because they themselves did not have the manual.

however, even finding this needle it will be no walk in the park. u must actively pursue the requirements to walk thru this door. the door itself can be described as a double edged sword. if u approach it with dogma still within ur heart it will feign u over to whichever side u lean to the most. since the requirement is to walk thru dead center any form of hypocrisy is rejected. it is like a riddle and a quest. collect the 7 gems and place them correctly in the wall (metaphor). solve the dual ended riddle and u may pass.
edit on 29-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

i know what to do. i just havent done it yet i couldve gone a long time ago. but i chose to stay and help. as ive said before, i possess the true path, and instead of going straight thru and closing it behind me, i did some investigation to affirm that it truly was the place before coming back to hold the door open and tell u all where to step and how to get here.

Oh thats so nobel and rightous of you to hold the door open lucifer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join