It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment, True Nature of Reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
had a good laugh, time for a mice walk, birds are singing

edit on 29-1-2013 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

i know what to do. i just havent done it yet i couldve gone a long time ago. but i chose to stay and help. as ive said before, i possess the true path, and instead of going straight thru and closing it behind me, i did some investigation to affirm that it truly was the place before coming back to hold the door open and tell u all where to step and how to get here.

Oh thats so nobel and rightous of you to hold the door open lucifer.

God forbid I've never laughed so hard

Oh AnthlonSavage now I think I get what you meant in your other thread.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

i still consider myself extremely lucky that even with all my life's devotion to study and practice that i was actually able to obtain the spiritual liberation i sought.

the reason i disseminate the information is because i believe it is yours. the biology suggests that it just like using an arm or a leg. it is perfectly natural and not supernatural in any way if u ask me. thus there is no reason to be fearful. what i have harnessed u can too. i am no more special a human being than any other in terms of construction. our biology is the same. the only difference was in shedding away dogma to find truth and living compassionately towards all living things.

for this reason i know that one cannot fake themselves thru the door and disseminate the information freely. there are no shortcuts. if ur heart is wicked or corrupted with dogma, the double edged sword will simply feign u over to the side u lean to the most. when the objective is to walk thru straight center. a path that cannot be taken with dogma. God's security system is unbreakable. i will again advise not to waste ur own time seeking shortcuts.

to the above poster i must laugh out loud. ur dogma leads u to believe that lucifer is on the internet, was born in the 80s and works a 9-5. are there any other similarities i have in common with lucifer? or is that it.. too funny that.

im just a normal guy man.
edit on 29-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What are your physical symptoms of enlightenment, OP?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Don't get me wrong I was actually having a chat with Athlon on his thread, and that he was on mission to expose evil and I couldn't understand what he was to gain from that venture.

Until i saw he's response to yours, just sort of explained itself.

Don't get me wrong. You are an honest person I can tell by your replies and thus respect you for your good intentions of sharing your experience.

Peace

edit on 29-1-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by 0mage

Don't get me wrong I was actually having a chat with Athlon on his thread, and that he was on mission to expose evil and I couldn't understand what he was to gain from that venture.

Until i saw he's response to yours, just sort of explained itself.

Don't get me wrong. You are an honest person I can tell by your replies and thus respect you for your good intentions of sharing your experience.

Peace

edit on 29-1-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

u have been most patient and open minded on this thread. and i commend you for it. but remember that it is also ur right to scrutinize the information u entertain and/or choose to accept as part of ur being. some ppl are full of sh!t to be frank. so u must also work towards picking sense from nonsense as best you can. it is ok to be wrong and learn of the mistake later. by making ur own mistakes and learning from them, u'll remember them forever and what is right will finally be rightfully embedded into your being.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Thank you for that piece of information, rings true for me.,,,

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Omage you're growing on me too, I think its your grammar that throws me off but you drop jewels. I follow what you're saying about approaching liberation with baggage, religious dogma and coming in to contact with the final ground don't mix.

To the individual that asked me about physical symptoms, I've never felt anything physical.

Don't mean to sound snippy but you're not the first one to ask this and I'm curious where this perception comes from. Personally I don't know what's physical about ''seeing things as they are.'' and eliminating ''wrong view,'' so I don't know where people get this idea, hopefully someone knows. Perhaps the nerve in my body that was supposed to send the message wasn't working that day, ''He's no longer delusional, FIRE UP THE TURBINES''

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Isn't this coming from the guy that started eating Cocounut Oil and was visited by a cigar shaped UFO, and then gave me attitude when I asked if I would be visited by a UFO since I now eat Coco Oil too? This is even after I said, ''I'm not sure if you're trolling, but etc. etc.''

I clearly stated in the OP ''I may not have achieved enlightenment.'' Your tone is still stuck on promoting something and you've got selective hearing, both questionable, not to mention your awful grammar, or the tirades about Jesus Christ and Satan and who knows what.

My senses tell me you've read enough to know a few things but do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you type ''u'' for ''you?'' An enlightened man that speaks in SMS phone chat lingo, you're a character.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by 0mage

Omage you're growing on me too, I think its your grammar that throws me off but you drop jewels. I follow what you're saying about approaching liberation with baggage, religious dogma and coming in to contact with the final ground don't mix.

To the individual that asked me about physical symptoms, I've never felt anything physical.

Don't mean to sound snippy but you're not the first one to ask this and I'm curious where this perception comes from. Personally I don't know what's physical about ''seeing things as they are.'' and eliminating ''wrong view,'' so I don't know where people get this idea, hopefully someone knows. Perhaps the nerve in my body that was supposed to send the message wasn't working that day, ''He's no longer delusional, FIRE UP THE TURBINES''

u asked me about perception and this what i will answer.

the pineal gland as it turns out is a literal eye. a third eye that is hidden inside the skull. it does not like physical light thus u have 2 eyes to see regular light with. it's habitat is darkness. it views on a quantum level meaning line of sight is not necessary. here..

en.wikipedia.org...

The structures of the third eye in the tuatara are analogous to the cornea, lens and retina

vatican statue

thus now u understand what it means to be blind. u are not using one of your eyes. the one that is used to see different frequencies in the perception of reality. and just as all else, use it.. or lose it.

Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name)

above is the symbology that even the vatican uses in their doctrines, buildings, garments and all other else. take note christians and catholics. it dates back to all ancient cultures

observe buddha's symbolic pinecone head

i hope u now understand why it is absolutely natural. The vatican and other elites, while im certain they chase after it have not attained the light. instead via corruption and being in bed with the politicians for control of the masses, money and power over men we have not had an enlightened pope in many centuries. thus none of them having attained cannot truly lead anyone to the truth. the information is placed in plain sight. but if u depend on your pastor or priest to lead your understanding u will go as wrong as they have. so many of them still argue with eachother about various interpretations.

the pineal gland is the 7th chakra. the dual serpents intertwining around the staff as in the caduceas (medical symbol) is known as the kundalini serpents.. also symbolic(not real snakes). the staff is the spine and of course at the top is the pine or pineal gland. for spiritual liberation to occur, the pineal gland must be activated thru meditation (conscious relaxation). the pituitary supplies the light of the spirit as this is the actual entry point of the spirit into the body.

and it is located near the centre of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join

the pineal and pituitary work together to form brain hemisphere synchronization in meditation. increasing blood flow to the brain and with it, aptitude as the brain can channel more and more spiritual energy without fatigue. practice for strength just like lifting weights to become stronger. through this synchronizing intelligence is increased with the channel of communication from ur spirit. thus.. eventually u will be too intelligent to be evil, too intelligent to be misguided by dogma, and too intelligent to have a master. u can teach urself anything without a teacher based on ur devotion to it.

at this point of understanding u will have developed the various areas of the brain in controlling your emotions and accessing 6th sense like abilities like empathy. through empathy u will understand what it means to be compassionate. after some time of this being well embedded into your heart.. your soul one day.. will reveal itself to you. some describe it as communication with your guardian angel.

shall i go on?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I have followed your posts in this thread and you seemed to speak from a position of strenght and conviction. But there is no need for you to be hard on the op as he is merely bringing his own version to the table. I find that I resonate more with you than the original op. Why don`t you consider making a separate thread to guide those of us who are still searching? I have been experiencing things recently which one could highly spiritual. One I could no longer replicate was being able to consciously exit my body. This feeling of free flying was very awesome. With all the information overload, could you point in a direction to check things up? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I had not caught the symbology with the Buddha images before. Thanks for showing that.
I've never felt the need to pursue enlightenment myself. I do choose to make the unconscious conscious and that often involves looking into some dark corners.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Isn't this coming from the guy that started eating Cocounut Oil and was visited by a cigar shaped UFO, and then gave me attitude when I asked if I would be visited by a UFO since I now eat Coco Oil too? This is even after I said, ''I'm not sure if you're trolling, but etc. etc.''

I clearly stated in the OP ''I may not have achieved enlightenment.'' Your tone is still stuck on promoting something and you've got selective hearing, both questionable, not to mention your awful grammar, or the tirades about Jesus Christ and Satan and who knows what.

My senses tell me you've read enough to know a few things but do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you type ''u'' for ''you?'' An enlightened man that speaks in SMS phone chat lingo, you're a character.

forget my typing and spelling or grammar.. did u get the message?

i could correct all of it and type all those long words like you instead of u.. but say what u will.. some might call it lazy.. i call it energy efficient

Originally posted by pro-all
reply to post by 0mage

I have followed your posts in this thread and you seemed to speak from a position of strenght and conviction. But there is no need for you to be hard on the op as he is merely bringing his own version to the table. I find that I resonate more with you than the original op. Why don`t you consider making a separate thread to guide those of us who are still searching? I have been experiencing things recently which one could highly spiritual. One I could no longer replicate was being able to consciously exit my body. This feeling of free flying was very awesome. With all the information overload, could you point in a direction to check things up? Thanks.

i have made threads. please visit my profile and read my threads. ive made quite a few. and im really not being hard on the OP. just giving the topic the respect it deserves and clarifying for him that the pinnacle is reached with a ceremony of sorts that is physically experienced and not just thought/imaginary based.

i want him to reach higher! and to know that there is higher to go. after all.. he did make a topic with the title Enlgihtenment and the true nature of reality. how could he discuss that whilst only knowing half of that reality? and how could he advise others. he must go back to the drawing board.. and all with my heart in the right place

anyone is welcome to message me for guidance. i will do my best to be a guide.. but not for u to be dependent. i will always refer u to trust your intuition and grow communion with ur soul for it to guide you.
edit on 29-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What a thread....

Different perceptions= different views on enlightenment.

Being critical of another such as complaining about grammar doesn't seem all that enlightened. Seems rather silly.

Why should we ask you questions? To judge your level of enlightenment? Why does it matter what others think?

Is enlightenment something you reach and then... you are enlightened or does it mean a state of being you always try to obtain with each moment?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

hi, man enlightment isnt a continious state of mind it is a fast pulse that doesnt last that long, it is a lesson in life.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

I wanted to leave a note detailing how I came in to contact with the nature of myself.

During high school, while in a relationship with a girl, I would constantly consider, `` How much, Is that, Why did, Can she, Where do`` Etc. etc. a constant barrage of chaotic thoughts. When I sat still and allowed these thoughts to occur, observing them, I actively thought to myself, ``wait, what is the root of this, why am I thinking this, where did it come from`` I realized these thoughts were gusts of winds rattling my cage, but they were devoid of substance.

Combined with the logical thought train that, she had her life, I had mine, what existed between us was what it was, it will end when it does, I can`t control her, and what is, is. Accepting the situation for what it was, freed me from this heavy burden of suffering I was inflicting upon myself, certainly the influence of the ego. After a while, this thoughtful state of mind persisted , and I found myself dwelling in this reflective state, permanently, I cannot remove myself from being actively aware at all times, this state of mind is free from attachment, free from delusion, free from interruption, it constantly exists, luminous, clean and empty.

Also, I`m not sure what the name is for this, but there is a certain, ``beautiful thought`` of remembrance that has a surging effect within you when you ``recall`` this thing, I believe the name is Brahma, or some other Buddhism term, some profound energy or reality that you can constantly remember and when you do, it has a divine calming effect on you, a certain ``aha,`` and when you do it enough, it becomes one with you.

Thank you for posting this wonderful thread that shares what you have found.
I see you have found the no thingness.

The true nature of reality is awareness, it is what you are.
Awareness is not a thing, awareness is aware of things (such as thoughts, sensations, sounds) but awareness can also be aware of itself and when it looks at itself, it has returned home. When awareness looks at itself it sees that it is clean and empty and then fills with joy and peace, sparkly, warm and comforting. Returned to source. Awareness likes it a lot.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
What a thread....

Different perceptions= different views on enlightenment.

I meant that part of being a grammar police
Why should we ask you questions? To judge your level of enlightenment? Why does it matter what others think?

Is enlightenment something you reach and then... you are enlightened or does it mean a state of being you always try to obtain with each moment?

I thought exactly the same, but the op has confessed that he might not be enlightened.

edit on 29-1-2013 by pro-all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
It seems to me, when ones cup overfloweth with wisdom... theres no longer room for learning...

You should be careful oh enlightened one

Depends on your definition of enlightenment. Learning how to turn on the light to see.
. Flipping a light switch is hard when you do not know where it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Any physical symptoms?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Enlightenment is not an achievement. The game is that awareness hides itself so it can pretend. In pretending - looking after the future - it builds a pretend person that lives in time. It builds a timeline (always presently) so it in turn creates a stage, for the pretend person to have dramas.
Realizing this - liberation happens - not to the person but from the person. The person that has been driving you crazy has left the building.

When the silence appears it is because the person is no more. The thoughts have gone and the identifying has gone and all that is left is what is really happening. Just this.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join