It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's secret skeet shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You think Obama is simply lying about skeet shooting. To the country, his wife and his daughters, he is being a public bald-faced liar.

Why the heck not? He's been caught in many, many lies over the past four years and he didn't care that 'the country, his wife and his daughters' knew that he was telling lies and being caught in them. So what's one more carefully crafted politically motivated lie to add to the list of others?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Originally posted by jibeho
This story is simply calculated bunk to make Obama seem like a regular Joe. It's hilarious really because Obama and his wife don't like Camp David anyway. Especially Obama. There is no golf course that is attached to Camp David. That is a simple fact...

So, A: You think Obama is simply lying about skeet shooting. To the country, his wife and his daughters, he is being a public bald-faced liar.

And B: You take the word of someone who doesn't know the facts. Because from YOUR link...

*****Update: Cooper on her visit to Camp David might have missed something. Sports Illustrated reported in 1955:

The most recently built, and perhaps the most interesting, of President Eisenhower's golfing loci is a new four-hole pitch-and-putt course which a number of his friends have provided for him at Camp David, the presidential weekend retreat in the Catoctin Mountains of Maryland.

Read more: newsbusters.org...

Time to stop spreading the BS Obama.

Take your own advice. I can't BELIEVE you posted that picture from that bogus website!
You're so eager to make him the liar that you want him to be.

How dumb do they think we are?

If you fell for that website...

Thanks for the personal jabs BH. Classic Class Act!. I did read that part and it is irrelevant in this case because Obama does not Golf in Pitch and Putt style. Do you even know what a pitch and putt is? Check his Golf History. Obama plays multiple rounds of 18 holes in one day. His kids might like it though. To bad that pitch and putt is long gone since 1955. Read up BH. aboutcampdavid.blogspot.com...

Nice try! Yes, I do think Obama is lying about his affinity for skeet shooting. Perhaps he's done it once in his life and that makes him an expert and enthusiast in his own mind. Reminds me of his BS story about being White Sox fan

Dibble asked the fateful question, one so easy that Hawk Harrelson would have called it a "can of corn."

Dibble: "Who was one of your favorite White Sox players growing up?"

Obama: "You know … uh … I thought that … you know … the truth is, that a lot of the Cubs I liked too."

Ouch. The silence between the stammers was excruciating. America's No. 1 Sox fan couldn't name one Sox player.

Not former players like Hall of Famer Carlton Fisk or future Hall of Famer Frank Thomas or manager Ozzie Guillen. The least he could have done was mention a current player, say grizzled veteran Paul Konerko or our spunky new leadoff man, the fleet-footed Slappy McPopup.

articles.chicagotribune.com...

Cominsky Park... Really ? Says the man who built his career in Chicago....Its Comiskey Fool.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If the gun debate were only about skeet shooting.

*sigh*

The gun debate is about taking personal responsibility for your safety and security. It is about forcing the government to rationally talk to the American people rather than just "ordering" us to do something.

Obama is trying to control/change the narrative.

The people: We don't want you to impose rules, regulations on the type of weapons we choose to have.

Obama: C'mon, people! I go skeet shooting also! So can you!

The people: Wait, what?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Idiot: "But what about the poor innocent skeet!? What have they done to warrent being killed?"

Shooter: "Um, they're clay pigeons, they don't die."

Idiot: "Then why shoot them, you barbarian?"

Shooter: "RangeMaster, can you remove this individual?"

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Perhaps he's done it once in his life and that makes him an expert and enthusiast in his own mind.

Did he say he was an "expert and enthusiast"?

As for being a White Sox fan and not being able to name them, I LOVE Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd but can't name one member off the top of my head. I can name the members of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, though.

Sorry about the jab, but I can't believe how quickly you fell for that website without thinking, "That looks too stupid to be real".

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Sorry about the jab, but I can't believe how quickly you fell for that website without thinking, "That looks too stupid to be real".

Anything is possible from the Obama White House
I did a quick search, my eyes saw whitehouse.gov and a picture Obama holding a shotgun. I even started a thread on it that was quickly moved to the joke forum...

How's that for some egg on one's face. I guess that why I was a little sensitive to the personal jabs.

Read laugh and enjoy...Just don't comment on my grave error

Enjoy www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-1-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

ETA
Robert Plant, Jimmy Paige Come ON!! Roger Waters!! I'm not a fan I can at least name those guys add to that John Bonham (RIP) and John Paul Jones ... Just sayin....
edit on 29-1-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I personally doubt very much he has "shot" skeet -ever.

Unless that is some political euphemism for spewing outrageous lies....

It's just another attempt by the narcissist in chief to make a connection with the sheeple.

This is likely the stretching of a one-time event (i.e. something he did once when really young or even didn’t participate but watched) much like he claimed to be "Irish" when he visited there.

Really, he no more identifies with his 8th generation removed Irish relative than he identifies with being an American. He has claimed to be so much, to so many, for so long that it is clear to me that in reality he only identifies with or cares about one person - Barrack Obama or Barry or whatever his real name is.

He wants so bad for people to think he is one of them, whomever he happens to be speaking to at the time.

It’s actually a sign of a personality disorder of wanting to have some shared identity with every group so bad that you will lie or stretch the facts and twist them to make it so.

It is even more scary that you can tell he actually believes his own convolutions.

Pathological liar... Pathetic that people have fallen for his BS.

It is a shame on America’s history IMO.

edit on 29/1/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yeah!

"If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos? Why hasn't he referenced this at any point in time?" Blackburn said Monday on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

She has a point after 4 years 2 presidential elections we are just now hearing about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You are misguided on this. No military in the world would send their soldiers our with semi-auto rifles.
Semi-auto rifles are NOT weapons of war. They are just self reloading rifles. They are designed to look like "weapons of war," and are often made of them, but require completely different parts.

The fact that they can take higher capacity magazines is just a bonus to their design. Many semi autos have closed bodies and so can only take 10 rounds.

I don't know why people in insist on arguing this. It's just undeniable semi-auto's are NOT weapons of war. Many handguns and small caliber rifles are semi-auto as well. In order to classify semi-auto rifles as weapons of war or "assault rifles" you would have to completely change the definition of assault rifles (which is what politicians and left leaning ideologists are trying to do). Assault weapons are selective fire weapons capable of switching between full auto, 3 shot burst, and semi auto so they are multi functional for different assault situations.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

read your own links the short game practice course is still there it was just redesigned in 1996. seriously though your link even had recent pictures of the course.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
reply to post by jibeho

read your own links the short game practice course is still there it was just redesigned in 1996. seriously though your link even had recent pictures of the course.

Are you serious? The ONE hole was redesigned in 1996 to include an additional bunker and differently shaped and sloped green. Really!!! That's all there is look at the pictures from 1955 and after the redesign..

There is no golf course at Camp David. There is a driving range near the helicopter landing zone and there is a single golf hole with multiple tees just outside the President's Aspen Lodge.

That means ONE HOLE and multiple tee boxes to take a golf shot from different distances to the SAME hole. Plus there is a driving range too. That's all there is. No golf course. Read the article again and look at the original layout from 1955. 4 tee boxes and ONE GREEN..... Not enough to make up a golf course.

aboutcampdavid.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

As for being a White Sox fan and not being able to name them, I LOVE Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd but can't name one member off the top of my head. I can name the members of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, though.

Without using Google or any other search engine...

What are their first names?

I am amazed that you didn't start a "Rush is being indited/initiated (whateva) into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame" thread though.

Good for them.

edit on 29-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: fat fingas

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The Tyrant 0bama wouldn't know what to do with a firearm to begin with.

Just another long list of crap that he lies about in some failed attempt to try and pander to a certain group of people.

Nothing like identity politics to make the world go round.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This reminds me of Bidens huge lie about hearing the Amish shooting take place while he was golfing nearby.

www.washingtontimes.com...

So tired of hearing all the lies.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

In that video he clearly states he supports the second amendment as well as recreational use of guns(the topic of this thread).

I knew about that video, really(it's why I added that huge middle paragraph). I have reasons for why I asked you to find it. I just wanted you to post it here so people can see his actual viewpoints. EVERYTHING he's done is exactly what he said. He's NOT trying to eliminate the second amendment. What he says is EXACTLY what he's done. I want people to see he's not some fascist dictator who hates the second amendment, like you keep trying to say.

The ONLY thing he's doing is trying to keep guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals. As well as try to reinstate an assault weapons ban.

What he says is VERY logical, and is NOT anti-second amendment. Now people in this thread can hear his views on the subject straight out of his mouth, and not your twisted viewpoint of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by neo96

Don't worry they will be bragging about all of the hundreds of thousands of new jobs that are being created soon enough. They won't mention they are part time jobs because all businesses are cutting full time employees down to part time or contractor to avoid paying for insurance due to Obamacare, BUT they will mention all the new (part time) jobs!

They don't have to do that now that Obama has been reelected, at least not till later on when they want to promote their next Democrat nominee. Anyways, as there were enough dummies and stooges to reelect him on his lousy record, who is going to look at unemployment for the next election?
edit on 30-1-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

EVERYTHING he's done is exactly what he said.

Yeh, he's clearly remade America in the image and likeness of his father's dreams of a Marxist Utopia. It's also what he didn't say that he did as well. It's what the Shadow govt is doing...well...in the shadows...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Sorry about that chief. I understood that it was one hole with multiple tees. Being quite ignorant of the sport I had assumed it would still be considered a golf course. In retrospect I guess it would be like calling a batting cage a baseball field.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

In that video he clearly states he supports the second amendment as well as recreational use of guns(the topic of this thread).

He is on record as stating he doesn't believe that US Citizens should own firearms.

So no, he is not a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I can't think of any more worrisome image than a loaded weapon in this guy's hands.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join