It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's secret skeet shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Obama's secret skeet shooting

President Barack Obama said recently that he goes skeet shooting "all the time" at Camp David, but don't expect any photos.

Really now?

"When he goes to Camp David, he goes to spend time with his family and friends to relax, not to produce photographs," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters Monday. He said he had never seen any pictures of Obama skeet shooting

Oh now Mr. never let a good photo op go to waste but their is always time to get your pictures taken with children to push fascist laws.

www.politico.com...

Wonder how he finds all the time to go "skeet shooting" between the White house parties,golf rounds, kill lists, and drone attacks, and running this country in to the ground.

There ya go second amendment supporters all our woes are all for naught the Potus skeet shoots so we have "nothing to worry bout".
edit on 28-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's impossible, Neo.

We've already been told by this administration that guns can't be used for recreational purposes. They are very dangerous instruments and shouldn't be used by anybody but LE and military personnel.

Hell, he probably has a closet full of AK's for all we know!

edit on 28-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
By morning someone will produce a picture of him skeet shooting with an AR-15...

Really wish Congress, et al would get back to the economy. Makes me think it is too far gone for repair so nothing is being done.

edit:

Didn't even take an hour...

edit on 1/28/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

They are doing something on the economy considering Firearms,accessories,ammunition is a mutlibillion dollar industry that employs millions of Americans, and generate billions in tax revenue.

Banning guns, and ammunition puts more people out of work!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Really wish Congress, et al would get back to the economy. Makes me think it is too far gone for repair so nothing is being done.

Ding, ding, ding . . .

Winna, Winna, chicken dinna!

Start stocking those rations . . .

On topic . . . Obama doesn't skeet shoot. Pics or it didn't happen. Even Biden, who has been trying to ban guns since the 70's, has had a recent photo op with a .38 j-frame.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They would never let a photo of that get out. This president with a gun would be a symbol that actually turned a few people's brains on. Just the unconscious association. He can be as much of a war monger as he wants, he can steal rights away, and say anything he wants, but you won't ever see a picture of him that could be misconstrued.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
OMGerd !!!!!

every president has off time. some presidents have golfed almost everyday

believe it or not, he has a blackberry and is actually reachable during these times.

other than stupid partisan bickering, what is the point here ?

link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't worry they will be bragging about all of the hundreds of thousands of new jobs that are being created soon enough. They won't mention they are part time jobs because all businesses are cutting full time employees down to part time or contractor to avoid paying for insurance due to Obamacare, BUT they will mention all the new (part time) jobs!

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That is true and I do bet that is the same reasoning behind Bin Ladens picture ever being released.

They won't let anything get in the way of agenda's.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You miss the political relevance. It is an attempt relate him to gun owners to allay fears. The fact it has not been photographed is because if he does do it he would not want a picture of him enjoying using a gun for fun going out to the majority of his constituency.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yes, that would really give some anti-gun folks a run in with cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You miss the political relevance. It is an attempt relate him to gun owners to allay fears. The fact it has not been photographed is because if he does do it he would not want a picture of him enjoying using a gun for fun going out to the majority of his constituency.

so the point is he is a politician who is sensitive to his image ?

oh

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

i think hes talking about a differnt kind of skeet shooting

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

He can be as much of a war monger as he wants, he can steal rights away, and say anything he wants, but you won't ever see a picture of him that could be misconstrued.

Oh, really?

So these pictures weren’t misconstrued?

I heard many times they were…that’s good to know! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Ha, Clinton didn't really get in trouble for 'skeet shooting' so I'm guessing Obama won't either.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Ha, Clinton didn't really get in trouble for 'skeet shooting' so I'm guessing Obama won't either.

I think if you use a cigar instead of a shotgun its called something else.

I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

By morning someone will produce a picture of him skeet shooting with an AR-15...

Yeah, a photo op will be planned by his people......

The reporter needled Jay Carney about why there hasn't been any photos and he just gave some lame excuse.
So I predict in the next few days, one will be "leaked" to the press.

We all know he loves golf and basketball, but skeet shooting? Really? Come on, how gullible does Obama think the public is.
That's his phony way of saying "I'm one of you" with all the craziness about gun control lately.
Meh, he irritates me........

edit on 28-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't know why you are trying to argue with me, but I don't think those are significant examples. The point I was making, that you must have missed, was that he wouldn't want his constituency to see him enjoying guns while he is attacking him. He tries to maintain a peaceful image because we all know his actions, putting an image with them that people could latch onto would have an effect even if it's minute and subconscious.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Wonder if Google will go into overload as people try to find a picture that doesn't exist.
Or not yet, any ways......give his people time, then we'll see one.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There is a huge, HUGE, psychological conditioning/programming going on in American right now concerning firearms. The American government is currently organizing itself, along with control of the media outlets to create mass changes in the laws concerning firearms, as well as to condition/program and fundamentally change the social enviroment the masses have on firearms. Because of this, ANY and ALL mention of firearms - especially in connection to politicians using them themselves - should be under a microscope:

As paranoid and near stereotypical 'conspiracy theorist' as it may sound - "What message are they trying to deliver with this article concerning firearms?" should be the starting thought for reading anything these days on firearms. With this particular article ( not sure on it's authenticity, but just for the sake o fcommenting on it ) I would say there is a conditioning here to say "the proper use of guns and the original intent of the second amendment is so that we can go skeet shooting" ( which is not the truth fundamentally ).
edit on 1/28/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join