It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's secret skeet shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
heh heh I love this....Sen Marsha Blackburn has challenged Obumma to a Skeet shooting duel. hehehehe

Blackburn then dared Obama to a test of his skeet shooting skills: “I think he should invite me to Camp David, and I’ll go skeet shooting with him.”

thehill.com...

If he declines, we will know why.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It just gets better..

News of President Obama's apparently long-secret fondness for skeet shooting came as a surprise to those who say they have witnessed the president's "awkward" attempts at pinging the (clay) pigeons.

This has only happened with the president at Camp David, at most, a couple of times, according to a source who says he has been to the retreat on a half-dozen visits with Obama.

"The only time he shot skeet was for President's Cup," said the source, referring to a shooting competition tradition involving the presidential Marine guards. "I was there. He stayed for about five minutes, and couldn't leave fast enough."

Skeet shooting "is very hard," said the source. "Especially for someone not used to guns ... He couldn't have been more uncomfortable."The source said a friend of his recalled Obama skeet shooting one other time at Camp David -- very early on in his first term.

The White House did not immediately respond to FoxNews.com's request for comment.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

When you open your mouth on such a critical and sensitive topic as gun use and gun control you'd better be prepared to back up your claim. This type of fluff talk is just par for the course from Obama. A week later he won't even remember what he said. The rhetoric just leaks out of his mouth uncontrollably in order to constantly keep up his appearances....He's been at it his whole life

According to his former classmates... young Obama used to tell people his father was an Indonesian King and that he himself was a Prince...

So yeah, I can picture him as this slightly -- "chubby" is too strong, but rounded, short little guy, Barry Obama. And he told us that his father was an Indonesian king and that he was a prince, and after he finished school he was going to go back, and he would be a ruler in Indonesia. And I absolutely believed him.

I understand that he told his fifth-grade class that he was Kenyan royalty, but I never heard that story until years later. My sister and I remember very clearly that he was an Indonesian prince and that he would be going back there. So there was some reference to where he had come from, and the understanding was his family was there.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
According to his former classmates... young Obama used to tell people his father was an Indonesian King and that he himself was a Prince...

So yeah, I can picture him as this slightly -- "chubby" is too strong, but rounded, short little guy, Barry Obama. And he told us that his father was an Indonesian king and that he was a prince, and after he finished school he was going to go back, and he would be a ruler in Indonesia. And I absolutely believed him.

I understand that he told his fifth-grade class that he was Kenyan royalty, but I never heard that story until years later. My sister and I remember very clearly that he was an Indonesian prince and that he would be going back there. So there was some reference to where he had come from, and the understanding was his family was there.

www.pbs.org...

Dang that makes me sad. Although I don't like him as a President he's still a person and back then he was just an innocent little kid who missed his dad and was probably trying just as much to convince himself as he was his peers. It's the same thing that makes me sad when I look at this picture:

In the 21 years in which they were both alive Obama Sr. visited his son once. The only picture from that meeting is taken in the freakin' airport and He's hugging the guys hand

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

I have felt the same way about Obama ever since I read "Dreams.." before the 2008 election. He has struggled with his personal identity his whole life and was basically abandoned by his mother and left to live with his grandparents. There is much more to his story than we will ever know... His mother could not be bothered with motherhood...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The title of this thread... reminds me of Bill Clinton.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Gawd .. they are desperate ...

White House Releases Skeet Shooting Photo of Obama

The president has only been skeet shooting a couple of times at Camp David, a source who says he has been to the retreat on a half-dozen visits with Obama told FoxNews.com earlier this week.

"The only time he shot skeet was for President's Cup," said the source, referring to a shooting competition tradition involving the presidential Marine guards. "I was there. He stayed for about five minutes, and couldn't leave fast enough."

The source also said a friend recalled Obama skeet shooting one other time at Camp David -- very early in his first term.

HE COULDN"T LEAVE FAST ENOUGH!!!!

So that's what Obama calls 'all the time' eh?
Yeah .. like I"m buying the bunk he's peddling. :shk:

edit on 2/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hopefully I did that right. Released today - the photo of Obama skeet shooting

Now, I asked my 12 year old if she knew what skeet shooting was - she does. I showed her the picture and asked her opinion of it. She said "Obama needs to hire smarter people to stage his photos. That, or the clay thingy was on the ground". Noticed the horizontal aim right away. Now if you can't fool a 12 year old...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

USA Today had this pic:

Fairly flat trajectory. But at least he has indeed fired a gun which is more than I suspected. I do predict that the photoshop freaks will have a field day with this picture over time.

And before it starts: I am very sure that is neither a frightened alien nor bigfoot watching from the bushes below his right hand.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Silly ATS'ers....of course Prez shoots guns.

Elites are allowed to have weapons, they are exempt from "bans"..

Now, your guns? That's a different story

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Yes, but does he have the proper "identification" to get a gun permit?

I think he should have left well enough alone.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What the hell is he shooting at?

Cause it aint skeet in that picture

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The White House also warns all you mischievous internet types to not mess around with the picture:
www.breitbart.com...
WHAT?

Will it damage his delicate EGO?

edit on 012828p://bSaturday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: deleted doofus, lololol

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
And my prophesy comes true.

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
And if there was a picture of it, you'd be complaining about THAT!

For those arguing about the trajectory, you do know that the clay pigeon falls to the ground, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

For those arguing about the trajectory, you do know that the clay pigeon falls to the ground, right?

Skeet shooting involves hitting the clay before it hits the ground that is the entire objective the photo looks like he got owned by recoil.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The truth is that Obama is not opposed to guns, he is opposed to any forms of unrestricted freedoms.

Freedom isn't something that can be allowed without restrictions, regulations and controls. Regardless of what those freedoms are, if the government hasn't granted you that freedom, then you can be sure they will find a way to control it.

Big government isn't possible without ultimate power and control over the people it governs, and in nearly every aspect of their lives.

Stop getting consumed with the gun control agendas, and take a look at the bigger picture sometime....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

"When he goes to Camp David, he goes to spend time with his family and friends to relax, not to produce photographs," White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters Monday. He said he had never seen any pictures of Obama skeet shooting

And yet here is a "photograph" interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They released a picture: here and apparently a "warning" not to photoshop it.

Edit: I see someone posted it here.

edit on 2-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Which is why my daughter added "or the clay thingy was on the ground". It definitely wasn't in the air with that aim.
Not that I can complain, I can't hit the side of a barn (from the inside) with a shotgun - so my friend stuck the clay pigeon in the fork of a tree for me to shoot at.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So, A: You think Obama is simply lying about skeet shooting. To the country, his wife and his daughters, he is being a public bald-faced liar. 

Well BH, he is a lawyer...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join