It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Aronolac

How do you know that the messages are even from outer space?
How does telekinesis break the language barrier or even mental barrier of a different species?

I'd like to reply to this if I may, because I doubt it often gets answered.

Truth is - we DON'T! It's as much a leap of faith for the receiver, as it is for the reader trying to wrap their head around the idea of telepathic communications across large distances of space or even parallel realities to our own.

I for one, constantly question where my information come from, my sanity, and the prudence of whether or not to share any information. Often times, I make the judgement as to whether or not I should or shouldn't share information because it's so garbled and confusing. I only share, when I'm given that overwhelming feeling that it has to be shared, and it's generally for a message for a SINGLE person, not the entire world.

Is it just overactive creative meanderings of my own mind? It could be. But what always makes me pause is - what if it isn't? What if I'm suppose to share it all and let it hang all out? Truth is I'm a bit of a coward and skeptic of myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So I shouldn't hold my breath on those co-ordinates that I asked for earlier? Just more rehashed stuff from Starbridge Communications?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OK, so in one post you indicate that these other humans use a time measurement system consisting of "system years" which roughly equal 100 system years to 1 of what we call a millennium.

Originally posted by Aronolac
It so happens, that about 1,000 system years ago (10 millennium of our time), the Honeidar were to first meet the Varen, and this is the history of that moment of first introduction:

And yet in your "transcript" of the "telekinetic" (still waiting for an explanation of that) message, the other humans use our millennial account of time.

The Varen, a people greatly advanced even far afield of the Honeidar, are traders of renown, and they discovered Honeidar nearly ten millennium ago while on a trade scouting tour of the local universe of Heledron.

So this makes my OCD for continuity just go berserk. Why would you even address the "system years" if they were transmitting in our terms to begin with??

edit on 23-1-2013 by Mr No One because: clarity of thought

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

>snip<

To set the history narrative up, let me repeat that the Varen are known as great traders all over their local system of planets. They visit everywhere they can find an inhabited planet and they seek permission to land there if the powers-to-be allow it. It so happens, that about 1,000 system years ago (10 millennium of our time), the Honeidar were to first meet the Varen, and this is the history of that moment of first introduction:

I will place the history in the next text window since it over runs limits of text allowed here.

That's interesting. According to here (page 4 of the embedded PDF), that is incorrect:

Past Trouble with Visiting Off-Planet Species
Honeidar is a pleasant planet to visit, but they are not unlike humans on Urantia. They can be unforgiving when trespassed upon, as happened between them and a series of invaders into their system several million years ago. The invaders were looking for trade routes and stumbled upon Honeidar as it was not on their star maps for being an inhabited planet. The invaders landed without permission and stored the energy from one of their plants so long the Honeidar could not refire it to reestablish the process for energy output. When confronted with the last of the energy plants being taken off line the Honeidar people rose up and threw out the invaders with the admonition to never return. These invaders were none other than the Varens who now are among the best of friends of the Honeidar people.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why is anyone paying any attention to this post?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

Because you just never know what might occur or be said, remember this IS a conspiracy theory site

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
All you have to do is post an image of one of them and/or their spaceships, and a lot of doubt would likely melt away like cheap ice cream. Why not have them telekinetically e-mail you a JPEG or two?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its always a race or two that want to help us because the planet is in trouble.

I call BS on this one. Huge steaming pile of it.

Stephen Hawking was right when he said:

"...that trying to make contact with alien races is "a little too risky". He said: "If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans..."

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Surely, as an astute reader, you noticed this was moved to the gray area, so be nice, stop asking for proof and let the man speak.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
How about communicating with the entities residing in or visiting our solar system? Any species at mars or the moon? Or our reptillian overlords lol? Just curious would like you to try

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
reply to post by MrUncreated

Surely, as an astute reader, you noticed this was moved to the gray area, so be nice, stop asking for proof and let the man speak.

. . . stop asking for proof?
I thought this was Above Top Secret, not Above Needing Validation?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I will be glad to answer your question about origins and ability to discern the rational in the mysterious.

I usually do not go to these lengths to answer such questions because they tend to distort what actually happens. In truth, until any one of you experience the process of direct connections to high powered communication devices that are essentially spiritually authorized, you will never truly understand the discussion about how.

Before anything can be received, the mind must be prepared to be able to withstand high frequency communication directly to the lower brain stem. This is a process that takes years and many people never know they are being rehearsed to withstand the frequencies necessary to make these kind of communications. I was not aware of them until I was in my 60's.

Second, once the ability is received to be able to operate this way, then a connection to a spiritual controller is made to prepare a switchboard in the mind wherein those who wish communication from the spiritual or the human as has happened in this case, and who have some important information that may benefit many, is selected and it is not unusual to have assigned a lineup of individuals who wish to speak to such a mind.

Third, how do I know the Honeidar are speaking and not the Varen, or someone else which is frequently done as well? It is easy for me and impossible for anyone else to know that has not experienced the badge of authority that gets presented to you when there is a knock at the door of the mind. I believe there is something like this on the internet that protects people from false representations by giving a web site a renewable authority to say they are who they represent themselves to be. The same is true in a mind that has the switchboard affirmed and operative. Only the Honeidar carry their identification badge, and it is absolutely non-reproducible by any one else. I match that identification authority with the badge that was implanted in the conscious mind and the communication proceeds. I very quickly can tell when there is foul play which can happen and I cut the circuit off. No, I can not be harmed, and I have enough experience with the negative accidents that can happen to know what to do if something goes wrong in identification. So far, that has happened only twice and the burglars were apprehended by those high over my head.

Now that I have told you, does it help you understand what is at work and how I know who is what? Once in a while someone will tell me their name. If I do not recognize their name, I proceed to the authorization shield the mind has implanted, and if a good connection, their authenticity badge is presented to me as confirmation of the 1) reality of the contact; 2) there is good cause to continue.

In the case of the Honeidar and the Varen, I was aided by a translator. The translator came in two different versions. For the Honeidar, it was a high order of spirit that sat with me and translated the messages into English coming through telekinesis. In the case of the Varen, they have this marvelous device which is mechanical and can hear my thoughts and my world view so the translation makes sense to me and my kind when it is printed out. The Varen are extraordinary people, very kind, and very helpful, and they made all identification possible the moment they got into transmission.

It must be understood I work very little to do the transcription of the telekinesis transmissions. They, whoever it is, make everything available, and all I do is sit at the computer and take the transmission down, not unlike you see in world war II movies with a guy wearing headsets taking down code. But I do not have code to bother with as they use English thanks to translators and variable form translators of mechanical genius.

No one has yet understood what we are surrounded by, because if you did many readers here would simply refuse to believe the truth which is indeed stranger than any fiction one could imagine.

If it is possible, I will make some of the telekinesis messages available in this thread.

For those wanting to know what a telekinesis message is, please return to Post Number 1 where I explain what I know in the introduction to this thread.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

i would very much know how i can use your " technique " to make contact with the supreme being of earth ?

Humbly

LSH

for every one in doubt, that was a very serious question , and OP knows exactly what i am talking about
edit on 23-1-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: enlightenment

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So I take it you have read the Urantia book, I will read on. Can you prove anything you are stating or do we have to rely on your word as a telepathic channeller of Alien entities?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Some of the things you are saying resonate with me. A week or so ago during my fast I was in an altered state of consciousness and I heard a voice in my head calling my name. It gradually got clearer and clearer in the mist... eventually it was crystal clear and the speaker said 'ok, I got the track'. It was very vivid. Then I kind of freaked out a bit and forced myself back to a normal state.

And when I met the mystics I take to be priests of Melchizedek back in Dec 2012, they identified me by my blue bracelet...I don't know how it got there. Does any of this resonate with you?

edit on 23-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Channeling Experience - Jan 23, 2013

Question Posed - What is telekinesis transmission

Response - Long distant communication. Delivery method to maintain integrity of wave. Delivery rerouted. Avoidance of gravitational effect, contamination of data.

End Channel

(Connection unknown. I'm not about to say I know where my crap cause from. Because I don't.)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I am wondering if the writer of the OP is the owner of the starbridge website?

Are you the same person?

This is the info I found on the owner of the website, which is based in York Pa and somehow operates as a nonprofit research entity.

Ron Besser is an engineer and former United States Air Force intelligence officer, He is president of Starbridge Communications, the publisher of the Teaching Mission Archives. He also serves sometimes as a TR and these lessons can be found by following this link.

nordan.daynal.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
sit at computer and take the transmission down?is your computer telling you its from light years away or little jimmy sitting in his room taking the piss right out of u?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Same person? You could be correct...

I find it interesting for information to be as detailed as stated by the OP, with specific place names, thier level of technological superiority, and top it off a detailed explanation how the information was transmitted...simply facinating

Peace
edit on 23-1-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

You wrote: (definition of telekinesis)
Response - Long distant communication. Delivery method to maintain integrity of wave. Delivery rerouted. Avoidance of gravitational effect, contamination of data.

A: You have something there, my friend. It is dead on and explains further what I did not write about. Keep working the line, you have a chance to make a contribution here.

Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join