Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 4
63
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac
 


Hi friend, can you clarify a questioned posed, as to wether your the same person as the author of the website link herein or not?

Thank you,
Peace




posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras
 


You wrote:
So I take it you have read the Urantia book, I will read on. Can you prove anything you are stating or do we have to rely on your word as a telepathic channeller of Alien entities?


Yes, I am a reader; however, for your information the Honeidar and the Varen both refer to earth as Urantia. Earth's name is on the registry of the Master Universe by than name is number 606 of about 640 inhabited planets in this neck of the universe.

I am not a channel as I can hear frequencies that channel can not reach and not because I put it there, spirit did for the direct purpose of being able to hear clear to other universes when it becomes important. Of course this sounds like alien technology - well it is! For heaven sakes it behooves us all to understand that the life of a mortal on a planet like ours is bound to get attention just because of our history! Believe as all may wish, but the facts are extraordinary!

A.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Are you speaking about Starbridgetrust.org? I founded the charity and work hard to meet its expectations of providing a list of publications that are helpful to the inquiring mind beyond the new age.

A.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr No One
 


You wrote:
So I take it you have read the Urantia book, I will read on. Can you prove anything you are stating or do we have to rely on your word as a telepathic channeller of Alien entities?


A: As is often the case, those speaking from different kinds of time systems, they will translate into our time system in order to give us a fair idea of what the facts would be if they happened on earth. For instance, the year 10,001 on our planet would translate to the year 5,004 on the planet Honeidar. It is an equivalency to help us appreciated the differences of time reception, and I for one really appreciated when they do that.

Thank you

A



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
so let me ask are you the only one who gets msgs?



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Human_Alien
 


O cmon
Little bit jealous? This wonderful thread just came right to sweeten me nighty snack! What a bad bad guy... soooo evil he is



 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian
 


You wrote:
That's interesting. According to here (page 4 of the embedded PDF), that is incorrect: (referring to a contradiction in the published account)

You are correct, and that is not the only contradiction we found in about fourteen days of contact. It happens that the mind of man does not gather information in linear form, and I am one of the worst in not being able to take verbatim transcriptions when they are rapidly done. I make no excuses other than to say they originate with the internal process of my own design, and that clarification was made available to me that what I present in the intro is the correct statement and to void what you found in the PDF material.

It takes days to go through the transmissions to pull out these kinds of quirky results, and I dislike it very much when one gets by me as this did and several others along the way. Fortunately, I can tell you where the errors occur because, believe it or not, a copy of this thread and a copy of all transmissions received by the Honeidar is in the possession of the Honeidar for study in their advanced college of humanity. Human natures are very difficult to ascertain, especially in our planet's development as we yet are so immature. They find us a study to be considered for future development with us one that day comes.

A.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31
 


You write:
so let me ask are you the only one who gets msgs?

A: Nope. I form a group of reception-transmission specialists encountered few places, but we have all been trained in mind to take this stuff on when it becomes available. My group consists of about 25 of which 14 are known to me directly and with whom I share the work. It comes into me from many distant places on the globe and it is usually up to me to compile the data into a publication for eventual release to specialized lists who want to know what is going on.

A.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac
 


You say because of our history, Do you mean our history as we are led to believe (our known history) current paradigm or a deeper history including events being witheld by those in the know to the general populace
of the world, which could indeed contain many interesting insights of where we are truly from and what we are really here for.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
telekinesis?

That hit the gong for me.


Yeah he apparently doesnt know what telekinesis is..........

Also, his science with stars and gravitation are horrible........apparently it escaped his mind that if it had enough of a pull to pull its moon, it was probably strong enough to destroy the planet......

The distances between moon and planets are so negligible in space terms, that the whole planet itself should have been obliterated.......

Other stuff is off too....

HOAX!



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Are you speaking about Starbridgetrust.org? I founded the charity and work hard to meet its expectations of providing a list of publications that are helpful to the inquiring mind beyond the new age.

A.


Thanks for the clarifications, it's only probable that life does exist outside the 3rd dimensional plane. Such a transmission is more a less likely, going by this notion.

Hence I have no way of disproving what has been stated and hence maintain the probable notion that this could as real as it comes.

Peace



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac
 
so 14 to you are known?can you provide 14 accounts of them people that clarify yours?



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent
 


You wrote:
So I shouldn't hold my breath on those co-ordinates that I asked for earlier? Just more rehashed stuff from Starbridge Communications?

A: Coordinates exist but they do not share such with my level of expertise. You see, space coordinates are not like we use coordinates. They look a mile long and they can be fed into those machines they use to travel widely and arrive at their destination like on auto pilot. I have never seen one, but they are described in a letter to me about communication devices as I have described in this thread, especially the transmission buildings. Those buildings have a coordinate recognition for a transmission to go to, and they can feed in my home town and my house and get right into my ear. It is a good try to get specific but I can not help you because I am not trained in their technology.

A.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated
 


You wrote:
All you have to do is post an image of one of them and/or their spaceships, and a lot of doubt would likely melt away like cheap ice cream. Why not have them telekinetically e-mail you a JPEG or two?

A: What makes you think I and my colleagues do not have telekinesis transmissions of their technology. If you would read the post on how the Honeidar met the Varin you would read something very interesting about those ships and their crews and that there was a picture sent which I did not reproduce on the thread. We receive those pictures a optical attachments and we as receivers have to draw what we see since it is mind to mind and not through a print device which could print such attachments if we had such a technology. They have, in effect, emailed us such JPEG's of their scouts and their deep space probe ships. But we keep them out of sight until they allow more information.

A



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is interesting to say the least for now OP I am listening with open ears and mind


Could you provide some type of information on technology they use? Or these writings you speak of could you show us a transcript (for lack of a better term) of these communications?



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


You wrote:
Also, his science with stars and gravitation are horrible........apparently it escaped his mind that if it had enough of a pull to pull its moon, it was probably strong enough to destroy the planet......

The distances between moon and planets are so negligible in space terms, that the whole planet itself should have been obliterated.......

Other stuff is off too....

A: Not quite. You do not have everything yet. In my introduction I provide you the reason for the contact in the first place. The planet Honeidar is being burned up. They now live underground to remove themselves from the heat of the sun that destroyed that moon. The time is coming that they either must vacate the planet or remove themselves from the civilization they built over millions of years of time. I do not have enough information to satisfy all that you demand, but you must also allow time to provide what is not yet given.

A



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
They have, in effect, emailed us such JPEG's of their scouts and their deep space probe ships. But we keep them out of sight until they allow more information.


So...you have what are in effect pics but you can't show them until you are allowed to?



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
my friends from getcosy just emailed me a picture of my bed so guess i should listen and go to it but will check in tomorrow for an update on what else in the universe i should be watching out for anytime soon.



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150
 


You wrote:
Could you provide some type of information on technology they use? Or these writings you speak of could you show us a transcript (for lack of a better term) of these communications?

A: I did provide a glimpse of their ships and the crew they have to staff them and the size of some of them in the transmission concerning how the Honeidar met the Varin. The Varin, now close allies of the Honeidar, attempted to refuel one of their transports with molecular gas. In doing so they rolled their transport a little too far and snapped the injector rod supplying the molecular gas and created an uproar when 60,000 cubic feet of gas went into the thin atmosphere of Honeidar and knocking out power to a quarter million homes. Please read it to get a sense of technology and also in my various replies I do allude to other technology I make use of because I could not hear them if I did not.

I will provide transcripts when I get the time to prepare them for posting. I have 3 or 4 worth reading.

Thank you
A



posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA
 


You write:
So...you have what are in effect pics but you can't show them until you are allowed to?

A: We have them, a few, and they are drawings only of what was sent through telekinesis. I prefer to sit on a lot of detail not to be seen yet, and not because they have kept it from you, but because I do not wish to. I will say this: The scouts are very similar to thousands of pictures on the internet about scout ships with minor variations. The deep space probe ships carry a crew of about 5,000 and are described in the history of meeting the Varin by the Honeidar several pages back. The deep probe ships have immense stabilizers on them and must be very carefully docked because they can be rolled by sudden jolts as they are being tied up. There are staffers on those ships who are equivalent to our longshoreman who help tie up ocean vessels and whose entire mission is to make sure these ships do not get damaged. There are very similar pictures, again with variations of design, on the internet, especially the Alaska citing of years ago of a giant craft.

A.





new topics
 
63
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join