It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

It is.

The OP means telepathy.

The aliens are just not nice enough to inform the OP of this.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Given the immense distances involved here, Are they amplifiying thier signals via uranus?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
reply to post by Aronolac

I thought telekinesis was moving objects with your mind?

It is. He probably means Automatic Writing which I read about as a kid and from the books I read it was often associated with telekenesis.

But it's mor interadasting that OP can communicate with beings billions of imaginations away, but cannot master human [ Quote ] tags.

I'd love for all this to be more than what it is. But I fear N. Korea will blow the US up before it is true. And quite alarmingly, it's more likely that the US will nuke N.Korea back to dear leaders mothers womb.

Or, I don't believe it.

Well thought out for a change, however, with the easily repairable plot holes.

But hey, I'll eat my quantum spaceship hat controller if I'm wrong. See if I don't!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
Given the immense distances involved here, Are they amplifiying thier signals via uranus?

No, the rings would block all thought from ever getting near there.

At least, in my case.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

At least, in my case.

I see, so you are saying the telkinesis would simply be blocked, by the huge rings around uranus?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

At least, in my case.

I see, so you are saying the telkinesis would simply be blocked, by the huge rings around uranus?

Haha oh man you made my day but I think you're pushing it

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hey Aronolac, it's deja vu all over again...

In your last thread I was initially passed over, and had to point out to you that you overlooked my post. And now in this thread I have to do the same thing again. Would you please respond to my last post? Thanks.

edit on 24-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Pretty cool space opera here.
Any mention yet of the vicious alien race that threatens the friends youve made?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
According to an Alien acquaintance these planets you speak of dont exist!

So that raps this nonsense up.

Oh and Im no disbeliever.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

According to an Alien acquaintance these planets you speak of dont exist!

So that raps this nonsense up.

Oh and Im no disbeliever.

Are you really saying, that Aliens are now debunking Aliens on ATS? *roflmao*

I like SciFi but I lost it, when he mentioned the Archangel Michael transmitting on anther frequency...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well Op..... this is very interesting to say the least.

I believe you.

Its nice to know the other beings worship the same God and are not warring over which God is the one or the best and so on.
Can I get an Amen?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've seen enough of these threads over the years to say with 100% assuredness that believing one word of it is the intellectual equivalent of taking candy from a stranger. As per normal, every element is unfalsifiable. No benefit of doubt should be given and there should be no humouring of the author regarding this type of hoax.

What it is is just another insult/slap in the face to a community that tries to take esoteric subjects such as UFOlogy and the search for ET seriously. To what end these threads are allowed to continue is beyond me. They all end up crashing and burning after wasting a lot of peoples time who may not be so savvy.

It's disgraceful!

IRM :shk:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I agree with you on your candy from a stranger analogy, but I don't think the OP is hoaxing per se. I believe most of those who post these type of stories believe them and may in some cases even be hearing actual voices - whether hallucinatory or auditory is not clear.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Not this again.
I've issued this challenge before and it's never been taken up.
If you are in contact with an ET, prove it. Give me a diagram of some technology that doesn't exist on Earth. Doesn't have to be something that can be weaponized, a trash compactor will do. A new light source, anything simple.
But you won't.
All I ever hear is:"Mankind is not ready" or some other dodge. When you can provide proof, I'll listen.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You wrote:
Do the aliens know the Zetas and if they do, can you get them to tell the Zetas to stop communicating with Nancy Leider, she doesn't give the aliens a lot of credibility.

A: The species you refer to are unknown to anyone outside of our local universe. The Honeidar and Varen are far, far, away and do not have the opportunity to know what is locally available around our own planet. The politics of contact unfortunately is all too human and does get in the way of the message, whatever it may be, in the contact in the first place. I can not be any more specific because I do not know what constitutes the Zeta reasons for contact in the first place, but they have not always been well served by persons on this planet.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Well since you are unable to give more of the message I thought I would supply the link that it appears you copied everything from....ladies and gentleman...if you have questions of what the aliens look like....or the ships they fly in etc it can be found here as well as other places I am sure...

www.tmrussia.org...

It gets pretty deep so take from it what you will
edit on 1/24/2013 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You wrote:
Many here on ATS believe that Urantia is a blatant mind control cult and a front for agents of the "Complex" with many links to the CIA, MK Ultra, and the Skull & Bones family.

The evidence that the Illuminati is behind all of these cults is far too massive to ignore.

I see this as a major credibility issue OP, what's your opinion on this?

A: The Urantia Book is only a text book and it is meant to be used as instruction on how the universe is put together and how it is run. I take it exactly for that and I find it very interesting that the Honeidar and Varen, those who reside far, far, away form our planet call us Urantia (because earth is on the registry by that name), and they have a religion roughly ascribed to by the authors of the text book; i.e., God centered with the Paradise Deities uppermost in any worship regime.

It is my view that almost any organization that works to become ethnocentric based on spirit personalities, can be called a cult. Christianity is among the largest cults ever formed on earth, but it has done so much good it need not be concerned with in the way you apparently fear cults. Even science could be considered cultic in certain circumstances, and that leads me to state that we have to revise our definition of a cult in order to properly describe these institutional monarchies which attract so many people to them.

You have nothing to fear reading a text book that only means to inform. There is no religion suggest in that text and only a narrative to assign the mind a way to review what it is part of here and probably in eternity.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You write:
Can you describe, please, a "telekinesis contact"? Is that something where one party moves the other one out of their chair, or what? Maybe they move a planchet on a ouija board, and spell out messages? Or, I guess they could take over a keyboard, and type things at one another?

A: That contact process is described further in the introduction. I will add to make a stronger point that it is dictation. Once the contact is made, there is a direct input into the inner ear and the dictation is audible and can even pause to wait for transcription to catch up. The actual act is as simple working as talking with someone on the telephone. It is not telepathy as some seem to insist upon, but a genuinely different and mostly unfamiliar process on this planet. I think an investigation of the phenomena would make a great book!

Thank you

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Deep indeed... thanks for that post. Very informative. I stand by my claim that someone is speaking to these people, whether it is originating inside the mind itself or being whispered in the ear.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

You have read FLURRY Number 9 issued at the end of 2012 which fully publishes the contact with the Honeidar and the Varen. I am the author/editor of the anthology that FLURRY No. 9 represents that which is the combined work (input) of receivers who worked on the project. Flurry Number 10 followed shortly thereafter and is a work that explains something about how advanced human civilizations use energy, mainly what they call ( and we will call) ultimatonic disassociation.

A.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join