It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dear List,

INTRODUCTION

I am making public the telekinesis contact between receivers here on earth and two distant star civilizations that are extra-galactic in location. The two alien civilizations making contact here through a variety of communication modes, exist somewhere outside of our normal boundaries of visible space even beyond the deep probing satellite telescopes and radio research programs.

These contacts took place in the middle of October 2012 for about a month thereafter. They are not currently active (January, 2013)

Two races were involved. Each transmitted from heir own home planets and systems. Their association is not random as they are allies and have exchanged ambassadors with each other, and have a flourishing trade between their two peoples.

In their sharing with receivers here on earth, they have indicated two very good reasons for the contact at this time. I will make available a partial disclosure of those reasons further down in this narrative. We have not had minute disclosures of the nature of these races, nor do they have a great deal known about us on this planet. That is reserved for some future disclosure we have not yet had.

The two races identify themselves by name, and they are:

1) The Honeidarians - A human species. The Honeidar citizen averages eight and one-half feet in height and weigh about one hundred fifty pounds in their atmosphere and gravity attraction. They are non-breathers. They live an earth equivalent of about 450 years old, or on their planet year, about 200 years old.

Their home planet exists as one planet in the Heliospadron System containing 1,000 inhabited planets working under the system government to which they all observe allegiance.

The home planet itself is called Honeidar.

Its solar system is a binary star threatening the continued existence of Honeidar.

Honeidar has one moon, the other moon having been swallowed up by the binary star system when it became explosive and by an overwhelming gravitational pull on the second moon, it became dislodged and fell into the primary star.

2) The Varen - a human species so developed they are mostly composed of a very fine physical material. They are about six feet tall on average and live to be about 500 earth-years old. They are allies of the Honeidarians doing a brisk trade with various food items and electronic gadgets that would be viewed as superscience by us.

The Varen have a home planet, Salisar, in the Valen Star System. They are famous as a race of traders, and they are located in the same local universe as their allies, the Honeidar. Salisar, the planetary home of the Varen, is about 60 light years from Honeidar, and can be reached in one earth day (about 24 of our hours) of travel by their highly sophisticated deep-space trading ships.

The fact they both have made contact with the receivers on earth is for two reasons. They are close allies and they both share the misfortune of planetary disasters that our own planet is facing. The idea is to establish contact to inform us of their dilemma and to discuss mutually available aide to all of our civilizations when the time comes. They may not visit us in person because there is a ban on travel between two very unlike galaxies which vary in energy manifestations and behavior. But they are given special permission to contact our receivers in order to set up a continued presence to discuss mutual problems.

Several messages have been transmitted to us through telekinesis which I will make available in additional posts following this introduction.

A word about the communication process called Telekinesis. On earth we use the term to mean the mental ability to move or distort physical objects. It is sometimes referred to under a more general term called Psychokinesis, but in the use of it in these transmissions, it has a greatly expanded meaning because of the technical expertise of the Honeidar to be able to place little sleds of optic visions into the mind elevation they have developed.

When a receiver is connected to the transmission facility located in our galaxy, near what many of your would describe as approximately the center of our Milky Way, the transmitter is able to send thought waves to our receiver receptors in the brain. We all (all humans) have such receptors and they are stimulated by thinking and doing work that has much to do with verbal gymnastics such as propelling thought into physical objects to bend them and move them physically over a surface predetermined by the strength of the thought wave from such a mind. This mechanical transmitter is designed to be not unlike all human minds all over the various galactic homes throughout our universe, and we earth persons share in that design of mind that we are able to receive without much assistance. The telekinesis transmitter is much like a human brain but it is mechanical and it has the equivalent of 10 million watts of transmission power when directed to individuals in distance locations.

When the reader understands that the telekinesis transmitter is at a distance of 10,000 light years from our receiver minds, then you might understand the tremendous power it takes to transmit thought embedded with picture of their species and drawings of a few of their transport vessels. Our receiver receives these optic sleds along with the thought of the transmitter from Honeidar who is located on his home planet located far beyond the Milky Way, and is about 1,000,0000 light years distant from the receivers.

I am not allowed to speak of the nature of these communications beyond describing them to you as done above, but they are as easy to receive as listening to a telephone conversation when we are properly encircuited. There is no sense of distance, or strain, or garble, or static. All the receiver need do is type the message as it is being spoken from the distant transmission. There is no mechanical device held to the ear, but is received directly in the auditory canal of the receiver. Remember the receiver's human brain when properly stimulated acts like a translator of audible thought when it is amplified above 37,000 kHz. It takes a receiver several years of practice to withstand the mind frequency so to receive, and in this case, the reception was done by two individuals who each are capable of receiving mind signals of over 50,000 kHZ (See searchnetworking.techtarget.com... for a definition of the kHz measurement).

I have been allowed to release several of these messages for their general interest content. I will have more to say later on.

Thank you

+96 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am making popcorn and waiting for the comments of other members.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I was ready to write this thread off completely and then I noticed it was you. You were right when you said I would have mystical contact with priests of Melchizedek, and so I am willing to pay closer attention.

edit on 23-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
OK I'm going to go along with this one (for the time being)... Have them give the co-ordinates of the star system where their home planet is, so we can detect it.

That's all for now.
edit on 23-1-2013 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
looks like you put a good deal of work into your thread here and the subject is very intresting ,of course.
i for one am looking forward to your upcoming 'transmissions' and i'm thinking others here might also, as there has been a lingering complaint of dull/simple minded threads.
is a descrition of some of their advanced technology in the works??

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

Yes as am I. I generally lurk and read the banter but thought I might join in this time.

OP - Well I must say... this is either fascinating and I cannot wait to hear the rest of what you have to say - and/or you have an amazing imagination in which I still cannot wait to hear the rest of what you have to say.

I wonder with the transmission method... would it be possible to receive transmissions in the English language simply because that is how the transmitee's brain is able to verbalize thought and intention? If so then it would be pretty cool if we could develop such ability - we would never have to learn another language again!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I really enjoy these sorts of posts and are of great interest to me.

I hope you can stand firm, and weather the bullies and not get discouraged from posting more of your workings. I rarely get called upon to share my workings, and then the information is not nearly so clearly stated and much confusing.

I look forward to more posts.

Cirque

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So, somebody is whispering in your ear?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My blood pressure is too high for this. But this isn't the first time we've seen this type of post. Usually it goes nowhere, and then gets 404'd. Could this be the one?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Curious variant on the "channelled alien" story. They've progressed from simple telepathy and are now using telekinetic ear twitchers !!

Can't wait to see how this pans out, I've got an idea though.

A quick google brings up starbridgetrust.org, somewhat suprisingly, they're accepting donations !
edit on 23-1-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
telekinesis?

That hit the gong for me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please stick to the topic. The colorful jabs and nonsense will end here.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Come on everyone chill out on the T&C violations really! Everyone is entitled to speak if they so choose.

Don't be shy OP - interested in reading more! Do you have the transcription of the transmissions?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Its quite an imaginative story. The OP definitely put much effort into this. However, they must learn the difference between telepathy and telekinesis for future posts to lend some veracity to what they have to say.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is a little out of character for Bernard, who just creates a new account and spams away. But this guy, though he hasn't posted much, has been here since 2005 and has been a stranger here most of that time. I wouldn't even remember my password at that rate. So far, technically speaking, this is not working for me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

I googled Honeidarians and came up with starbridgetrust.org

It's all there i suspect.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join