It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
speed of light = 0 just sayin , also i recently had a dream where i found a metal sphere i pointed it to the sky and it shot red and blue laser into space, next thing i was visited by human looking space pilots talking about a galactic war, the came in invisible ships, called me a seer and then i awoke, cant make that up.. nice post...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

I would assume that anything which has enough gravitational force to pull a satellite (moon) away from it's host (planet) would also have dramatic and catastrophic effects on the host...

Just sayin'.
edit on 24-1-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
speed of light = 0 just sayin ,

the speed of light = 299,792,458 meters per second.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
Dear List,

INTRODUCTION

I am making public the telekinesis contact between receivers here on earth and two distant star civilizations that are extra-galactic in location.

I thought telekinesis meant you could move objects like Darth Vader.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Operations
Do not do this OP! Location should not be disclosed to the general public or there would be greater scrutiny directed toward this part of the sky by radio telescopes. That would be bad!

Good thing that this is not the "general public", but ATS.

C'mon OP what will it hurt?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Originally posted by Operations
Do not do this OP! Location should not be disclosed to the general public or there would be greater scrutiny directed toward this part of the sky by radio telescopes. That would be bad!

Good thing that this is not the "general public", but ATS.

C'mon OP what will it hurt?

Probably his credibility.

Same reason religions often refuse to have their relics carbon dated.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

I loooove it! Your comment is soooo great!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

His credibility, Same reason religions often refuse to have their relics carbon dated
reply to post by HairlessApe

I don't know if you know anything about church history, you must not because you would know that many relics have been carbon dated, the most famous being the Shroud of Turin. It was carbon dated, but scientists couldn't agree on date because it had suffered fire damage. However the church also said that they know that trough the years many relics were copied or forged so many may not be the true ones anymore, but this doesn't matter because it is about faith and a reminder for people. No ones trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadDuchess

His credibility, Same reason religions often refuse to have their relics carbon dated

I don't know if you know anything about church history, you must not because you would know that many relics have been carbon dated, the most famous being the Shroud of Turin. It was carbon dated, but scientists couldn't agree on date because it had suffered fire damage. However the church also said that they know that trough the years many relics were copied or forged so many may not be the true ones anymore, but this doesn't matter because it is about faith and a reminder for people. No ones trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

Scientists did agree on the date.
The church did not.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Okay. How many times have we seen threads like this again? Provide some evidence OP. D'you think people are gonna believe in what you're saying without proof? Who are these people receiving these messages and how exactly does this work? As far as we earthlings are concerned, there's a difference between telepathy and telekinesis.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Ok, heres why this "contact" and others like it (of which there have been many, MANY examples), are of no use to the massive majority of people on this planet. Those who have pre-existing religious beliefs will have ideological issues with the methodology, and those who trust science to be the sole tool of mankind in his quest for understanding, cannot examine the so called evidence for themselves, because there is none.

That means that as proof of the existence of off planet species of intelligent beings, this allegation is of no weight what so ever. Only science reaches beyond enough boundaries of faith and intellect, to prove anything about the universe to the majority of people.

Since the entire idea of proving these things, is to make the human race in general, aware that we are not alone, and perhaps then divert funds to increasing the speed of our space technology advancement, the only legitimate, and valid proofs and evidences, are going to be ones that have a physical, scientific basis, not those which rely on totally suspending ones disbelief.

What this so called "contact" asks of people who read of it, is to place FAITH in those who are making the claims. Faith has no part in proving ANYTHING. One does not use faith to prove a murder, but forensic evidence, like blood drops, gunshot residue, and the like. Given that the question of wether or not we are alone in the universe is perhaps of even greater importance than the aquisition of justice, to rely on anything OTHER than physical, scientifically testable evidence is foolhardy, and pointless.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I find this thread pretty entertaining and fascinating. I may, of course, be skeptical of it, but I still like to keep an open mind and not just dismiss something right off the bat.

To the OP, I know you've touched on this subject, but as far as I've read/seen you've not mentioned the answer to my following question, so, if I may, I'd like to ask. You've said that the human brain needs to go through a sort of training and/or exercises for many years to receive these communications, but(as far as I know) you've not mentioned what this training or exercises are. And can one who is say, I don't know, only in her mid 20's possibly receive them? Or would you need many more years for your brain to be trained? If you would, can you please elaborate? Just curious.

Also...to others in this thread, can you please at least skim through the posts to see if your question has been answered, instead of repeating the same questions others have asked over and over? Just saying... :/

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

Originally posted by Aronolac
Dear List,

INTRODUCTION

I am making public the telekinesis contact between receivers here on earth and two distant star civilizations that are extra-galactic in location.

I thought telekinesis meant you could move objects like Darth Vader.

Yes, i think he meant to say telepathy.
Waiting for more info...........

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Threads like these are a total joke and it baffled me that mods dont do anything because these threads make all of us look like conplete idiots. you can't proove telekenises communication. this is a flag grab, get with it mods .

edit to add: the spaghetti monster i communicate with is not happy with this thread also.
edit on 25-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by schuyler
This is a little out of character for Bernard, who just creates a new account and spams away. But this guy, though he hasn't posted much, has been here since 2005 and has been a stranger here most of that time. I wouldn't even remember my password at that rate. So far, technically speaking, this is not working for me.

Are YOU kidding me???? This is Bernard? I sniffed him out in another thread made years ago.
This OP: Aronolac, has been here since 2005 under the same account. Is this his fall-back account then?

OP, would you tell me if you are the (in)famous Bernard? (probably not after my last post, huh?) Oh well.....

This thread is one of pure imagination and/or bad mojo.
Anyone considering this well, un-consider it now

HumanAlien, are you suggesting that this is the infamous Bernard Schnitzel?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If anyone is really interested, all (TR)* Ron Besser's links are here in a neat package, including er, um all his 'flurrys'

http ://nordan.daynal.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Ron_Besser

Copy and paste the URL into the browser and close up the http with the rest of the URL

*TR stands for transmitter/receiver.
edit on 25-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
bashar states that there are other civilisations that know of our limitations and have similar experiences in terms of natural problems but are not as limited as we are ....i wonder if he is talking abot civilisations like the op stated

edit on 25-1-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I find the thread fascinating.

As to why someone is chosen and others is not. I don't know. I think we choose ourselves, not the other way around. However, I will say this: I have to work to get my results. They just don't pop into my head randomly. I'll get a feeling, I actually need to sit down, meditate, put myself in a alter state (or at least what I THINK is an altered state) and begin recording the message. I do it the old fashioned way. Pen to paper, and then transcribe it if I WANT to the internet.

Who is Bernard? This character seems to be the popular go to, by the nay-sayers, when they want to invalidate a thread or an individual they seem to have difficulty in driving off. I haven't been around long, and then, I can be erratic, taking long vacations from this ATS when I FEEL it's necessary to do so. This isn't the first time I'm seen an attempt to derail a thread, by accusing the OP of being some previous character in a new account. Wouldn't the moderators be privy to such actions and be able to warn other members that this is indeed just a hoax by this obviously legendary (since you all keep mentioning him) Bernard?

Cirque

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

light does not travel... That which the eyes feel and believe to be Light is but wave motion simulating the idea of Light... dont believe the hype.... its difficult for humans to realize that their own senses are but acting as mirrors to reflect various intensities of wave motion. But that is all that is happening ... just like waves in an ocean appear to travel but that also is only all illusion... credit to walter russell a great man who we all need to study..
edit on 25-1-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join