reply to post by Aronolac

There is always A First Time...
Do we know this is not going to be....?

Good luck Friend!
Please share as you see fit...

tom

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Okay, so you have been "contacted". First of all, do you know how many people have claimed to have had contact? How many books have been written.? How so many of these contacties or as you call yourself "receiver" have turned up to be nothing at all. What makes you any different? Why would they choose you? What is the message? I would assume that if you were being contacted they would know most people would not believe you and would help you prove what you are saying is true. As for now all you have offered is, well nothing. I for one do not think you are receiving anything at all. Perhaps in your mind you truly believe you are, or maybe you have nothing better to do but tell a story. I don't know. Unless you offer something other than words, how or why would anyone think you were any different than any of the past crack pots who made similar claims. Now some of those I called crackpots were not, because 30 years ago these people told these stories to cash in on the UFO craze. Whatever the case may be I am 99.99999999999999% sure you have not had any contact with aliens accept in your own mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok so I've read up to here, and I have a few questions.

1) The Honeidarians - A human species. The Honeidar citizen averages eight and one-half feet in height and weigh about one hundred fifty pounds in their atmosphere and gravity attraction. They are non-breathers. They live an earth equivalent of about 450 years old, or on their planet year, about 200 years old. Their home planet exists as one planet in the Heliospadron System containing 1,000 inhabited planets working under the system government to which they all observe allegiance. The home planet itself is called Honeidar. Its solar system is a binary star threatening the continued existence of Honeidar.

Firstly, why is their planet named after them. Earth isn't called "homospapia".

Also judging by the time it takes for intelligent life emerge, this would make their system at least 4 billion years old. So wouldn't their home planet come under "threat" (due to the binary star) many times?

I know these questions seem inane but the are very important to my judgement of your character (and possible character narrative).

ALS

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Although your posts are inspiring they fall short of any real reason for you sharing your experiences other than ego gratification. You are special, this is clear, however other than an interesting tale of alternate realities, what message do you have which will help raise the vibrational frequency of our own planet or something that relates to our world?

Sounds to me as if you are being prepared to travel into this other place when you leave your body.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Ok so I've read up to here, and I have a few questions.

1) The Honeidarians - A human species. The Honeidar citizen averages eight and one-half feet in height and weigh about one hundred fifty pounds in their atmosphere and gravity attraction. They are non-breathers. They live an earth equivalent of about 450 years old, or on their planet year, about 200 years old. Their home planet exists as one planet in the Heliospadron System containing 1,000 inhabited planets working under the system government to which they all observe allegiance. The home planet itself is called Honeidar. Its solar system is a binary star threatening the continued existence of Honeidar.

Firstly, why is their planet named after them. Earth isn't called "homospapia".

Also judging by the time it takes for intelligent life emerge, this would make their system at least 4 billion years old. So wouldn't their home planet come under "threat" (due to the binary star) many times?

I know these questions seem inane but the are very important to my judgement of your character (and possible character narrative).

ALS

Not to answer for the OP, but isn't it possible that the planet is not named after them, but they are named after their planet? Like we would be "Earthlings" (or "Urantians", according to OP). Not saying I believe him, but that would seem like a logical answer.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
I am making popcorn and waiting for the comments of other members.
favorite post i've seen today!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Another thing - why are we trying to define their (whomever they may or may not be) phrases with our dictionary?

Cirque

Ultimately I haven't found much to comment on. Creative writing exercise moreso than anything.
But just wanted to give a bit of clarity on this overall.

Why didn't the alien in question replace the term light with pudding pops and the word star with handbags?

Actually, why did it even transmit in English? why not alien bloops and beeps or whatever their language is like?

If your wanting to be understood, you speak their language, their understandings, and their references.
So yes, our dictionary is relevant to the conversation considering they supposedly contacted us and not visa versa...and since they seemed to get many other things correct, and pretend to be clever, then they would know the difference between telekinesis and telepathy. Wisdom would suggest to use improper wording on such matters would ultimately lead to confusion and disbelief.

____
As far as the story the ops is laying out.
I can't say its a "cool story". As its not really a story. At least in some other alien contact stories from here and elsewhere, they had fabricated a whole high history, all sorts of interesting plots and such. This is just..here are 2 races I thought up..some attributes, and ya..so I am special.
Meh.

Tell me about the great galactic wars..the upcoming fleet of the Xenohar battleships from Andromeda that will turn the milky way into a warzone, or how they are cracking open dimensions to bring forth some source creation force, etc...no story, no plot, nothing. So...ya. not gonna say its a cool story..doesn't pass that mark.

I recommend ops read a bit more sci-fi for some ideas...

Alternatively, lets pretend for a moment that what he claims is true. Do not speak another word until you have tangable hard proof to support your claims...else, your just doing some creative writing..and not very well at that.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
A: Who fails who? It would really help you to read all of the stuff posted especially concerning the term "telekinesis" The definition must be expanded from that which you quote from your research.

Just to help you out here in future creative writing classes, will toss you a lifeline:

-And then the aliens said "though you perceive through what you term telepathy, the more accurate understanding is actually telekinesis. This may be difficult to understand given your tiny monkey brain, but the difference between the two is etc etc etc..."-

See, there you acknowledge that is would be perceived as telepathy, and then you can delve into why its pronounced toe-may-toe verses toe-mah-toe.

Else you end up having endless pages of people simply repeating the differences between telekinesis and telepathy.

So..ya...next time sport

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
A neurologist would do wonders for your little " I hear voices from other galaxies " syndrome. There's dumb, then there's ATS dumb. Now I know why I stopped coming to this gathering of mental patients you call a web site. Also extremely funny how other life forms from other galaxies use the English language to describe themselves. The stupidity never ends. Beyond stupefying
edit on 24-1-2013 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Remember the receiver's human brain when properly stimulated acts like a translator of audible thought when it is amplified above 37,000 kHz. It takes a receiver several years of practice to withstand the mind frequency so to receive, and in this case, the reception was done by two individuals who each are capable of receiving mind signals of over 50,000 kHZ (See searchnetworking.techtarget.com... for a definition of the kHz measurement).

Is this actual science? The bit about 'mind frequencies'? Any links to that please?

Also, if it requires extensive training to be able to receive, how were you able to receive initially in order to get the instructions on how to receive/train to receive?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanoidX

There is always A First Time...
Do we know this is not going to be....?

Good luck Friend!
Please share as you see fit...
tom

I am all for that line of thinking I just want this person to provide 1 piece of irrefutable proof that anything they described is true.

edit on 24-1-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thank you for the post OP, I don't understand how you can get "proof" for things such as these. Is it possible to measure brain activity levels for these contacts?

Nothing's impossible if the universe (or universes) is infinite, if 0,000001% of the population can do it is it still considered impossible? Always have an open mind no matter how ridiculous it is.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

Doesn't sound like it to me. You're just talking frequencies, and not very high ones at that in communications terms. And you don't speak of "amplifying above 37,000 kHz" that would just be increasing the frequency. You might speak of amplifying above 67dBm or 37dBW but this stuff is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So this guy Ron Besser, is an engineer and former United States Air Force intelligence officer.
nordan.daynal.org...

Besser seems to be the chief buck cat of a raft of different organisations, religious/channellors..whatnot!

www.starbridgetrust.org...
(A charitable organisation)

You'll find him here, (not too sure what these people are up to) but good ol' Ron seems to be getting up their noses,
urantia.tribe.net...

And here,
www.tmrussia.org...
This seems to be the local Archangel section of God knows what.
So, is this Ron, this Aronolac?

I think it's time I moved on.
edit on 24-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by Milkflavour

Doesn't sound like it to me. You're just talking frequencies, and not very high ones at that in communications terms. And you don't speak of "amplifying above 37,000 kHz" that would just be increasing the frequency. You might speak of amplifying above 67dBm or 37dBW but this stuff is nonsense.

37,000 khz eh? Someones been playing fallout new vegas and made it to the guy at the Aifrorce base and talked to him about a way to kill the ants. If this is a real Post OP and not Copypasta post the coordinates of the planets and the galaxy.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Off-road species contact being made with ants.

They request trinkets and chocolate.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
Thank you for the post OP, I don't understand how you can get "proof" for things such as these. Is it possible to measure brain activity levels for these contacts?

Nothing's impossible if the universe (or universes) is infinite, if 0,000001% of the population can do it is it still considered impossible? Always have an open mind no matter how ridiculous it is.

Well, given these aliens are super advanced, they could teach us something real quick

"Hey hooman monkey...take one of your seltzer tablets, put it in diet orange soda, and then heat it to 200 degrees for a hour...you will note then it hovers and will hover for 20 minutes in perfect zero grav..I would explain the science, but your insect sized brain wouldn't comprehend it at the moment..so just do it and then acknowledge these messages as truth"

See, that would work. Establish credibility through new scientific understandings that is simply not on earth yet (however harmless to reveal..your talking about floating orange soda here, not black hole guns)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why would an advanced alien race choose to waste time communicating with mentally unstable insignificant human beings that have little to no importance in the grand scheme of things? Why not mass meaningful communication? I'll tell you why....because this thread is just wishful thinking and science fiction. Pure imagination and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I really have to say thank you for your response SaturnFX.

You've helped me put this all back into perspective and touch back down to earth again. Good post, particularly with your last bit of advice.

Thank You,
Cirque

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
(however harmless to reveal..your talking about floating orange soda here, not black hole guns)

Hey dont underestimate the ability of us Humans to turn even floating Orange Soda into something truly deadly

Surprised this threads going still, at least its moved to the grey area although to me that might be being too kind. Its funny around page 6 someone mentioned its threads like this that attract us to ATS... unfortunately in my opinion its that type of member mentality thats hurt this place over the recent years, particularly in the forum this thread originated in.

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join