It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Planet Species Contact Made

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good luck to you and your space friends. I would like to subscribe to their channel. I am not sure of the procedure/protocol to follow for doing this.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
what if these threads are just made by a bunch of science fiction writers who are bored/drunk with there friends,lol.
not trying to flame or anything, just something that came to my mind.

what type of energy does your telekinesis use to transmit? Is it instantaneous, or does it take a week or so for the message to get to you. do you have to aim your brain at them or wait for the planet to revolve to a certain location to communicate, or does the message just radiate out, and if so inst that dangerous couldn't hostel telekinesis races pick up your signal and find out our location ?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Google, "Delusions of Grandeur". It might help you understand why you would think the aliens are communicating through you. I've seen too many of these threads to take it seriously. You can change all that by presenting some proof of what you are claiming. But I have a strong feeling you won't.
I'll me monitoring this thread for any significant developments.
My brainwave channel is BR549

The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional , or religious theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in comparison to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations. About 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1/24/2013 by Sparky63 because: added comment and source

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Aronolac, thank you for taking time to share the messages you have received in concern with Planet EA*RTH......

1 asks have any of the mentioned Star groups made contact with their technologies with EA*RTH existing Planets defense Paranormal-Telepathic-Dimensional contact members who may be more exposed to technologies that further increase their receiving abilities and locations where better transmissions can be sent? 1 asks because of the potential with what you are sharing here with ATS members. And how if not properly managed your and the mentioned Star group members attempts to send a message of help/hope may go in vain due to the Conspiracy Theorist aspect of this site and other almost like it that may expose the message to Ignorance.

With this in mind again 1 thanks the Star group you mentioned and you for the potential Services to Others you may be willing to provide (if in good EA*RTH nature) to assist the many species of this planet further in positive development and genetic preservation which hopefully will encourage better management of the flora/fauna life here as well...

If 1 can help in a positive way-
1 will allow frequency transmissions to 1 to be accepted near and between SOL -VENUS -EA*RTH TRI energy field- and will try to recognize when near and what is sent as the triangle connection of the 3 is intercepted. If you feel 1 is able to assist the u2u me of when to SCAN for transmissions and then 1 will respond here in your thread or u2u what ever is better on these interwebs communications..

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
If you feel 1 is able to assist the u2u me of when to SCAN for transmissions and then 1 will respond here in your thread or u2u what ever is better on these interwebs communications..

Wth did I just read? Is that the name of the latest Katy Perry song? U2U ?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Very interesting.... I do have one question though; you said they can travel the 60 light year gap in just about a day with their ships.... which would be ~60 light years per day, but you also said they can travel 100, 000 light years in about 7 days, which is slightly over 14, 000 light years per day; which is it?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
So, somebody is whispering in your ear?

VALIS

Vast active living information system.

It must be that and he is Horselover Fat.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Fascinating to say the least!!!! S&F for you but I have things to do so 'I'LL BE BACK' just booking my seat -

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here is my question: When the contact was initially made, how were you sure that it wasn't a form of dimentia or schizophrenia? I'm not making fun or anything, it's just, and maybe I'm too skeptical, if I received this contact, I would check my prescriptions again just to be sure, ya know?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You cannot be serious... That's one active imagination you have. Next time you talk with them see if they have any spare advance technology for their galactic neighbor.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
this thread is fairly interesting. Im curious does any of this have anything to do with astral projection OP?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by megatallica000
this thread is fairly interesting. Im curious does any of this have anything to do with astral projection OP?

It has more to do with moldy bread or wild fungi that produce hallucinogenic effects.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

You wrote:
Firstly, why is their planet named after them. Earth isn't called "homospapia".

Also judging by the time it takes for intelligent life emerge, this would make their system at least 4 billion years old. So wouldn't their home planet come under "threat" (due to the binary star) many times?

I know these questions seem inane but the are very important to my judgement of your character (and possible character narrative).

A: Fair questions. But I do not know the answers in any great detail. Let me noodle it a little though:

Under observation, the authorities tell us that our planet earth had its homo sapien appearance just a little less than 1 million years ago after several billion years of plant and animal evolution. Being called human happens only when, in our case, the primates developed the capacity for language and had some sense of right and wrong. That is a strictly human evolution as the animal development does not have the brain capacity to obtain certain brain developments. The Honeidarians as a species I venture to guess are more than one billion years old. As a comparison we are only 1/100ths of their evolution and that is like comparing an apple to the New York Times. There is very little comparison between what we are and what they are.

I can answer one important fact to help you understand the "threat". The home planet did not originally begin life with a two-star system, but in its solar system was a very large gas planet like our Jupiter. Quite some time ago, their solar system was invaded by a passing star system which disrupted the gas planet. It ignited and was drawn out of their solar system by the passing system. The main sun captured the ignited planet and it now revolves around the primary sun as a secondary sun and comes too close to Honeidar and is slowly burning the place down with all of its heat.

As an aside, our own planet we are told before it had life implanted had an invading star system of its own and there was a lot of gravity disruption evident by the strange elliptical orbits our planets have around the sun. That star system that invaded our space tilted some planets on their side, and introduced retrograde motion.

You raise a question I did by asking why is the name of the planet after the name of the species that inhabits the planet rather than the usual way? The answer has stunned me, but I am so sure that if I tell that story no one would quite believe it is possible. Let me say this. The official name of planets is a registry function of certain Deity status spheres, and in this case, the home planet was declared off the registry at one time, and then had to be reinstated when the Honeidar replaced what was once a barren planet to bring it back to life. That is until the ignition of the gas planet described above. I do not have the full history, I am sorry to say, to fill in the gaps. Our contact has been for only a month giving us any detail, and that contact is not yet finished but it is not operating as it once did.

That is the best I can do for you with what information I currently have.

A.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

LOL, tell your aliens they need ham radio licenses, cause their transmitting illegally over the 6 meter ham radio band, LOL.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mosack

You write:
Very interesting.... I do have one question though; you said they can travel the 60 light year gap in just about a day with their ships.... which would be ~60 light years per day, but you also said they can travel 100, 000 light years in about 7 days, which is slightly over 14, 000 light years per day; which is it?

A: The difference, I believe, is the type of ship.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This makes total sense using infinite volicity. But I am curious are there other planets involved?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

They may not visit us in person because there is a ban on travel between two very unlike galaxies which vary in energy manifestations and behavior. But they are given special permission to contact our receivers in order to set up a continued presence to discuss mutual problems.

If that's the case, who cares?
edit on 24-1-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To all:

I think I have to define a couple of terms.

1) Transmission Frequency. These transmissions I am told run from 37,000 kHz to just under 45,000 kHz. These are the frequencies in which the pituitary gland can respond to for high data broadcasts and are used for that reason. The reader should take into account that a communication circuit is inherently connectable to any part of the brain for eventual chemical distribution to allow one to hear and respond in kind, but in these contacts, the connections are specifically addressing the pituitary. I do not know the frequency they use in the circuit to make the connection, but you would burn human tissue if the controllers allowed higher than that for those of us not yet able to work even higher. In summary, the incoming frequency while unknown is extremely high, and that frequency is reduced by the pituitary gland to what I said above to download the voice data.

2) The argument over telekinesis and telepathy. This was not meant to cause a separate discussion, but let me tell you why the term telekinesis is preferred over the term telepathy.

When the Honeidar send a message, they send a thought wave out into the air and in it is embedded data in a transmission much like a multiplex signal uses a carrier wave to which the individual lines of data are carried to their destination to be decoded in the device at the other end. The Honeidar, as best I can tell, send thought waves maybe on a carrier frequency (because I hear something like a slight buzz when the transmission is on). When they send the thought they also embed attachments not part of the thought wave to be carried by the thought wave.

They call these embedded attachments “sleds”. They pack a sled with pixels (as I do not know how the mind sees pictures, but pixels will have to do for now), and within the pixels are other optical qualities packed to accompany the decoding of the pixel arrangements. These sleds are then inserted into the wave itself along its spine much like seeing dots (the sleds) on a sine wave on an oscilloscope.

Because the thought wave is inherently a push of energy from the originators mind who is trained to embed the sled of what optical display he wants to convey, the mind accepts the voice and the data as thought in voice and pictures.

This process manipulates energy as one would in telekinesis because the sleds are objects being pushed and lodged into the energy stream much like a spoon might be bent. The thought wave PUSHES and CARRIES the attachments out over the air to the receiver. Telepathy and telekinesis both require a deliberate act of will to push energy out, but only telekinesis moves objects such as our sleds here, although the Honeidarians are doing much more than telekinesis. Does anyone have a better name for it now that there is some detail in its description? I do not think we have a name in our language to convey all that is going on here.

3) I originally published these contact narratives on an email list for subscribers (it is free). For those who would like to read the full narrative with pictures as received through the sled attachments that one receiver had to draw as he kept the image in his mind, click on this reference to take you to the publication:

Flurry Vol I No. 9 Release 05Nov2012 BCC List

www.box.com...

Thank you

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'll have whatever the OP is having...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

THE WORD GOD,MEANS SOURCE ENERGY TO YOU???...OR IS JUST GOD.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join