It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Of Shots Fired At Lone Star College In Texas

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Damn...

And everyone seems to think guns are the problem. Nope. It's people like this.

"Should we ban guns? Yes, let's ban guns!" "No, let's put a police state in schools!"

I got a better idea, involving neither of those ideas.

Home school those damn kids, and stop putting them on suicide/murder pills.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Keep on hearing that it was gang related.....so I don't expect this to get too much media attention, can't blame it on white extremists.

--------------------------

Before these strings of mass murders, how many shootings took place in the states every day? They are just reporting all these shootings now to hammer home their agenda. Dismantling the 2nd.
edit on 22-1-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Another one...

The media is obviously involved in creating an environment in which this is popularized, but there is much more reason to blame the SSRI's, and other psychotropic medications that people are being drugged on. I have it in good faith that this (like almost every other shooting in the last 20 years), will involve psychotropic medications.

Also, when one knows of the role that these medications play in behavioral reprogramming, it becomes apparent that there might be even more to this influx then we believe. Think of all the mentally disturbed people that have been involved in the CIA, and other government institutions in the past. Go watch some of the testimony's of the MK Ultra victims, and what they had to go through, or the patients of Dr. Ewin Cameron, who was prove to have been on the payroll of the CIA.

Then tell me that these twisted people couldn't somehow be involved.... All the infamous doctors who were experimenting in ways to "harness" the human mind, came over to the U.S. under Operation Paperclip, so what do you think they did, just stopped their practices? Just look at the declassified documents from Project Blue Bird, or other CIA behavioral reprogramming experiments, the facts are all there, this is EXACTLY what they were trying to achieve. People who could be programed to have no sense of self preservation, and do ANYTHING. This is exactly what we are seeing....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Because every time we have intense saturated coverage of a mass murder, we expect to see one or two more within a week."

Perhaps there's a link between the boost in mass shootings & 24/7 mainstream media coverage detailing everything about the shooter & his life; and the carnage enacted by such a coward.

There are also links to these shootings & anti-depressant/mood stabilizers like Prozac. Might want to take a look at what's really feeding the fire..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I hope this is not another mass shooting, and the suspect was able to be stopped before anyone was seriously injured or worse. Will be updating as information becomes available.

Wondering why this keeps happening, and why people are all the sudden starting to snap? This is starting to become a regular occurrence which is not good. My question is why schools?

Being reported that they were shot in the legs? Why would someone aim specifically for someones legs?
edit on 1/22/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

Why schools you say?

Well, there's nothing in this world to treasure more than your own children.

When children/teens/young adults are killed, it's generally considered the most saddest, most inhumane thing to happen.

Imagine a bunch of parents who are hurt and angry, can no longer think straight, what do they do?

In my honest opinion, the easiest way for the ruling power to accomplish something is to manipulate the mob. If you have support of the mob, then you can accomplish anything.

Just read up Chinese Communist history if you're unfamiliar with this concept. Look at how Chairman Mao was cherished and adored even though he probably committed the highest number of genocide in human recorded history with "The Great Leap".

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by SpaDe_

Why the schools? Because getting to peoples children is what will make them sacrifice their freedoms, IF you can make them believe that sacrificing those freedoms will save their children.

Which of course it wont, but as long as you can make them believe it will, they will sacrifice anything.

What is interesting about this, is that AFTER the shooter had been taken into custody, schools in the area were locked down (we are talking about elementary/junior high schools, this shooting took place at a community college) and parents were notified of an active shooter threat "in the area". Fast forward to the news report, by a national media outlet this evening...after interviewing ONE person, who was at the community college during the shooting, they spent 10 minutes interviewing parents of students of an elementary school miles away. One woman's quote, to the effect of, "I left work 4 hours ago. As soon as they called and said my child was in danger, I just had to be as close to her as possible...".....Yeah..there's no agenda being pushed here....(Keep America Scared of Guns)
edit on 22-1-2013 by LennayTheUndead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

You cannot possibly prove your assertion that nobody else had guns, nor could you possibly prove that THAT and THAT alone is why there was no return fire....nice try though.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

Let's imagine you were walking on a school campus going to class; you see a person you have never seen before walking towards the dorms; then out of nowhere he pulls a gun out and starts shooting, you take cover in hopes he does not shoot you. WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT BACK?

To ask why nobody fired back is beyond ignorant; I am beginning to question whether this site is for you friend.
edit on 22-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

To add to this: Why hasn't any schools began to take precautions for events of this kind? I agree being in Texas they were subject to the normalcy bias, but after an event like Sandy Hook (if you consider it to be a true event) I begin to ask why no armed officers were present on campus during this event.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
reply to post by EL1A5

To add to this: Why hasn't any schools began to take precautions for events of this kind? I agree being in Texas they were subject to the normalcy bias, but after an event like Sandy Hook (if you consider it to be a true event) I begin to ask why no armed officers were present on campus during this event.

Trying as hard as I can to not sound like a jerk....the simple answer to this is because it would be a little ridiculous if armed guards were EVERYWHERE you went....I'm concerned enough about the future of the 2nd Amendment as it is. Armed guards everywhere I look will be when I realize they do indeed plan on coming after all of my freedom...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

You cannot possibly prove your assertion that nobody else had guns, nor could you possibly prove that THAT and THAT alone is why there was no return fire....nice try though.

It was a gun free zone from what I can tell.... They got my brother killed
. No one legally carries in gun free zones because - wait for it again - we are actually law abiding citizens! Hence the CPL...

Fast forward a few years and you have a couple people trying to kill me (with a gun) in an area that was not a gun free zone....hm....I'm still breathing. Wonder why that is? Wait for it..... this part is critical

They were not the only ones armed.

eta: try again?
edit on 22-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

When I was in high school there were armed police men in every hall way; now would my school be considered ridiculous or ahead of the game? I'll tell you one thing; no body ever tried to shoot it up.

Just because we have extra precautions in place doesn't make it evil; I would consider those who don't pay a little extra for it evil.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

When I was in high school there were armed police men in every hall way; now would my school be considered ridiculous or ahead of the game? I'll tell you one thing; no body ever tried to shoot it up.

Just because we have extra precautions in place doesn't make it evil; I would consider those who don't pay a little extra for it evil.

Hey man don't you go applying logic.

They lock people up for that, don't you know...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

Need I remind you these armed police men never interfered with the students unless there was a confrontation; in those cases they did not pull out guns or tazers, instead they were committed to informing the nearest teacher that such events were taking place. Now in the case that an armed mad man was in the school I am more than sure common sense would take over.

Please if you disagree we can keep this going.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I am only logical in times of hazy intellect.
You and I have crossed before brother.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

It was a gun free zone from what I can tell.... They got my brother killed
. No one legally carries in gun free zones because - wait for it again - we are actually law abiding citizens! Hence the CPL...

Fast forward a few years and you have a couple people trying to kill me (with a gun) in an area that was not a gun free zone....hm....I'm still breathing. Wonder why that is? Wait for it..... this part is critical

They were not the only ones armed.

eta: try again?
edit on 22-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

I'm not arguing with you. I'm not saying gun free zones AREN'T stupid. I'm saying you certainly cannot prove that there was not a single person on that campus with a gun. I am a law abiding citizen. I also happen to take my gun into several "gun free zones"...because I understand the only person other than me with a gun, in a gun free zone, is someone who wants to harm others, and someone who wants to keep someone from harming others. Again...you can't tell me there was not a person like myself somewhere on that campus.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No body is able to predict such events unless you practice to foresee the future.

How do you know that there was someone with a weapon? To ask that question in my opinion can be considered naive.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No body is able to predict such events unless you practice to foresee the future.

How do you know that there was someone with a weapon? To ask that question in my opinion can be considered naive.

How do you know that there wasn't? See what I did there...

That and I believe it is fairly easy to predict "such events" when you take into consideration that there are 270,000,000 registered firearms....I'm confident that ONE stinking person, within 1 block, in any direction...had a firearm.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join