It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Identity Theft Scandal Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OK, I am going to admit something here. I don't know as much about some of the aspects of this issue as I wish I did. But the information provided from both sides is so voluminous that I simply don't have time to become the ultimate expert on it.

But what I do know is that I have seen enough evidence that Obama is hiding something important from people whose credibility I trust that I will never back down from my position that a real investigation is called for; if for no other reason than to prove me and those I believe are wrong after all.

There are just too many aspects of the issue of Obama's eligibility, or lack of, to let this die without a fight.

Oh, and his grandmother was on a video, that has conveniently disappeared, stating that he was born in Kenya. And I also saw something about one of his aunts backing up the grandmothers statement, but I didn't actually see that one myself. Then you have the mayor or whatever position equivalent to that in Kenya claiming the honor of having an American president born there. That was also captured on a video that has also conveniently disappeared.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
But what I do know is that I have seen enough evidence that Obama is hiding something

Funny how you have the same records sealed as you claim Obama has, so just what are you hiding? I have asked you that same question before in this thread, but you ignored that question....

Oh, and his grandmother was on a video, that has conveniently disappeared, stating that he was born in Kenya.

no she was not, she stated he was born in Hawaii.... but you ignore that...

And I also saw something about one of his aunts backing up the grandmothers statement, but I didn't actually see that one myself.

So how do you know it even existed? All you are doing is making wild claims, not backed up by anything at all. But that is what birthers tend to do.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

OK, I am going to admit something here. I don't know as much about some of the aspects of this issue as I wish I did. But the information provided from both sides is so voluminous that I simply don't have time to become the ultimate expert on it.

But what I do know is that I have seen enough evidence that Obama is hiding something important from people whose credibility I trust that I will never back down from my position that a real investigation is called for; if for no other reason than to prove me and those I believe are wrong after all.

There are just too many aspects of the issue of Obama's eligibility, or lack of, to let this die without a fight.

Oh, and his grandmother was on a video, that has conveniently disappeared, stating that he was born in Kenya. And I also saw something about one of his aunts backing up the grandmothers statement, but I didn't actually see that one myself. Then you have the mayor or whatever position equivalent to that in Kenya claiming the honor of having an American president born there. That was also captured on a video that has also conveniently disappeared.

The whole grandmother saying he was born in Kenya thing is another thing that has been blasted and debunked here many times. The video that so many birthers love to claim on this one is "conveniently" clipped to show what they want you to see. If you view the full video, you can see the truth about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I don't know what you are talking about, and neither do you, when you claim I have the same records sealed that Obama does. I have no sealed records at all and never have. But I am not holding a public office where that is important so I will decline to publicly publish anything that would aid an identity thief (it is also against ATS T&Cs to disclose such info on the site). That is something the president doesn't have to worry about. I can see dozens of secret service agents descending on anyone who tried it like a swarm of hornets.

ETA - It is now my bedtime, so I won't be posting any more replies until sometime tomorrow. Have a ball ripping into me while you can. But there are many people who share my opinions about Obama's eligibility and I still side with them.
edit on 21-1-2013 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I have no sealed records at all and never have.

Yes you do, I have tried to get your birth certificate, passport records, academic records, medical records etc. but are unable to, so you have them sealed. Your denying that you have them sealed when they are sealed just makes my suspicion about what deep dark secret you are actually hiding....

But I am not holding a public office

Why do you think holding a public office means anyone can access your records?

But there are many people who share my opinions about Obama's eligibility

Yes, nutters like Orly Taitz....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Thank you Happycat and mysterx,

Very well put by both of you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

They are not sealed......stop with the silly games, they are not available to YOU, because you have no right to them.

If said person were running office, that would be a different matter.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
They are not sealed......stop with the silly games, they are not available to YOU, because you have no right to them.

It is you and those who claim Obama has sealed his records that are playing games....

If said person were running office, that would be a different matter.

So you claim all because someone runs for office they have no right to any privacy, and anyone can access their records.... then why cant you access those records for all members of Congress, and Senators then?....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

My answer to is, if you want privacy don't run for office......we as citizens have a right to know that those we elect are legally eligible. And we have a right to first hand knowledge, not form some "official" on the candidates payroll.

The problem here is not citizens demanding answers, the problem here is people like you who have such a blinding love for the one In question that you are willing to ignore all questions. Willing to ignore all suspicious actions.

Another question, why was the letter sent to all states from the DNC missing important information? They printed and signed two letters of certification. The first one contained this statement:

“THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 through 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution.”

canadafreepress.com...

The one sent to the states removed the part stating: legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution.”

There are more questions surrounding Barry than answers.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I have my birth certificate as well as a document from the church were I was baptised in my closet.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
we as citizens have a right to know that those we elect are legally eligible. And we have a right to first hand knowledge, not form some "official" on the candidates payroll.

Funny how you didnt require that from any previous president, but as soon as Obama comes along you demand all sorts of papers from him. When he shows them to you you just claim that they are forged.... So it is not about any document Obama gives you!

Another question, why was the letter sent to all states from the DNC missing important information?

When you use a site that has the lie

Are you still wondering why Barack Obama has spent nearly $1.5 million in taxpayer’s funds to race Department of Justice lawyers around the country to stop all cases questioning Obama’s eligibility
why should anything they post be believed?

Remember, Obama's lawyer worked pro-bono, Obama also won a court case without even turning up as the "evidence" produced by the birthers like Orly Taitz was so laughable.
edit on 21-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
So far, birthers and Obama-haters have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obama is not from where he says he's from. This is why every birther case in court has been thrown out. Every. single. time.

So far, ostriches and Obummer-lovers have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obummer IS from where he says he's from. This is why every ostrich case has never been brought to court. Not one time!

See, anyone can spew total excrement!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think if it is revealed he was not born in the US, they will change the law on that and not make it a problem anymore. And while they are at it, refroming the discriminatory laws on who can and cannot become president, they will probably get rid of the 2 term law.

Or they will just invade Kenya and make it part of the US

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

They have been trying to change both term limits and citizenship requirements for the last 10 years.
Here are a couple that I have found.

109th Congress H.J.Res. 15 2005 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to make eligible for the Office of President a person who is not a natural born citizen of the United States but has been a United States citizen for at least 20 years.

Also from 2005 H.J. Res. 42 and H.J.Res. 2
From 2004 H.J. Res. 104
From 2003 H.J.Res. 59 and H.J. Res. 67

113 Congress H.J. Res. 15 2013 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.
There were others before this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00001
reply to post by Cinrad

They have been trying to change both term limits and citizenship requirements for the last 10 years.
Here are a couple that I have found.

109th Congress H.J.Res. 15 2005 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to make eligible for the Office of President a person who is not a natural born citizen of the United States but has been a United States citizen for at least 20 years.

Also from 2005 H.J. Res. 42 and H.J.Res. 2
From 2004 H.J. Res. 104
From 2003 H.J.Res. 59 and H.J. Res. 67

113 Congress H.J. Res. 15 2013 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.
There were others before this.

H.J.Res.15 – Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.113th Congress (2013-2014)
Overview: House Joint Resolution
Sponsor: Rep. Serrano, Jose E. [D-NY-15] (Introduced 01/04/2013)
Cosponsors: 0
Latest Action: 01/04/2013 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Major Recorded Votes: There are no Roll Call votes for this bill

Before you decide to jump on the current administration for this one, note that this bill has no action beyond the first and has no co-sponsors. This is a lone nut from New York responsible for this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
So far, birthers and Obama-haters have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obama is not from where he says he's from. This is why every birther case in court has been thrown out. Every. single. time.

Not. True. At. All.

The cases are dismissed on standing. It is a legal trick. See. You have to prove that you are personally injured to being a case to court. These courts, under pressure to dismiss no doubt, routinely find that the plaintiff does not have standing because they cannot prove that Obama caused injury to them personally. Or. The judge will say it is Congress' responsibility to do something about it, not the judicial branch.

So. None of these questions have been answered or even asked in a court of law. They have not been seen by juries either. They have been unilaterally dismissed by judges based on legal tricks.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There have been several comments as to what constitutes an expert with enough credibility to rule on the legitimacy of the various documents said to be forgeries.

But I say you don't have to be a so called expert to see what is right before your eyes. I am an amateur photographer and regularly use PhotoShop on my computer. I am also familiar with Adobe Illustrator which is the program the forged birth certificate was created with. I also regularly scan and convert documents of various types to PDF files using PhotoShop. Both PhotoShop and Illustrator use the same format to create and combine layers from different sources to create a single document from them. I have yet to see a scan of a single document produce the type of layering found in the long form birth certificate downloaded from the official White House website. When you consider all the anomalies such as different type faces (at least on of which was not even in existence at the time the long form was supposedly filed) as well as sequence numbering, element mis-alignments and place name mistakes; it is extremely difficult to accept it as anything but a forgery by anyone who is familiar with the programs that either were used to create it or examine it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have yet to see a scan of a single document produce the type of layering found in the long form birth certificate downloaded from the official White House website.

So we have yet another self proclaimed "expert" who should offer their services to Orly Taitz etc.! The reason you have not seen a scan produce layering is you refuse to look. I have shown you a video in this very thread that shows the process you have claimed not to have seen.... and here it is once again!

But I expect you will once again refuse to watch it as it destroys your silly conspiracy theory!

it is extremely difficult to accept it as anything but a forgery by anyone who is familiar with the programs that either were used to create it or examine it.

But as I have shown, you are not familiar with that software.... just another person making claims without any evidence to back that claim up.

No real expert would claim a document that they have never seen is a forgery - that is why birthers like Orly Taitz etc. are unable to get a real expert to back their claims up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join