It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Identity Theft Scandal Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Helious
Yes, proven to be a forgery.

Proven by what "experts" exactly?

Donald Trump, of course.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
Unless the actual document is produced and verified to be genuine, unlike the forgery already produced, there is no proof, just hearsay.

here you show you have no understanding at all of what documents a President has to show. Please show us in the constitution where it states to run for President you have to show documents that are verified by someone. Please also show us where all the previous Presidents showed these same documents, and who verified them.

Just try to go to court and tell the judge that evidence in your favor exists but you can't produce it; however someone has said that they actually saw it.

When has Obama had to do that? Please show us where all the previous Presidents have done that....

I don't care how high a position the person making a claim holds, they should be subject to the same rules of evidence as you or I would.

You somehow "forget" that Obama has done exactly the same as every previous President.... but for some reason you want different rules for Obama! Why is that?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No republican would be allowed to get away with such Bravo Sierra. Unless the actual document is produced and verified to be genuine, unlike the forgery already produced, there is no proof, just hearsay. Just try to go to court and tell the judge that evidence in your favor exists but you can't produce it; however someone has said that they actually saw it. Such evidence would not even be considered by a judge, so why should we consider it from Obama and his people. I don't care how high a position the person making a claim holds, they should be subject to the same rules of evidence as you or I would.

Obama has provided the same evidence anyone else would have to provide - certified copy with a seal. That apparently wasn't good enough for the haters, so the Hawaii Director attempted to squelch it once and for all by verifying the original birth certificate's authenticity - something no other president has had to do.

This forgery stuff is absolute hogwash. Everyone in Congress knows it - that's why no one is screaming for an investigation (except maybe nutbags like Michelle Bachman).

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

This forgery stuff is absolute hogwash. Everyone in Congress knows it - that's why no one is screaming for an investigation

Or maybe, just maybe, no one dares to.

Possible embarrassment, ridicule, accusations of racism, slander and worse, also danger of ending a political career in shame as a result of confronting this. In short everyone who has tried has failed miserably... So, why would anyone want to "go there"?

Some things are better left alone?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Other candidates have had to provide vetting documents. It is done during the party nomination part of the process. Then the certification that the required eligibility has been provided is included in the documents sent to each individual state. But it has already been shown that the documents sent to Hawaii, oh so conveniently, did not contain this part so the Hawaii officials did not have to sign off on what they knew to be a lie.

I also downloaded the so called long form document from the official White House website as soon as the news that it was a forgery broke. I have the PhotoShop program which can open and examine files created in Illustrator. I was able to see all the layers used to create the forgery. If a document was simply scanned as claimed there would not have been such layers. The idiot in the employ of TPTB knew enough to create the forgery, which still contained enough anomalies to make it questionable, but didn't know enough to use the "flatten" function which would have melded all the layers into one layer and removed any links in the final saved document to the different parts used to create it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
Possible embarrassment, ridicule, accusations of racism, slander and worse, also danger of ending a political career in shame as a result of confronting this. In short everyone who has tried has failed miserably... So, why would anyone want to "go there"?

Some things are better left alone?

Yes, why would anyone push the silly claim Obama is not a natural born citizen - they would be laughed at by everyone else. Unless you are doing it simply to see your name in the media.... like Orly Taitz!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by kaylaluv

Other candidates have had to provide vetting documents. It is done during the party nomination part of the process. Then the certification that the required eligibility has been provided is included in the documents sent to each individual state. But it has already been shown that the documents sent to Hawaii, oh so conveniently, did not contain this part so the Hawaii officials did not have to sign off on what they knew to be a lie.

I also downloaded the so called long form document from the official White House website as soon as the news that it was a forgery broke. I have the PhotoShop program which can open and examine files created in Illustrator. I was able to see all the layers used to create the forgery. If a document was simply scanned as claimed there would not have been such layers. The idiot in the employ of TPTB knew enough to create the forgery, which still contained enough anomalies to make it questionable, but didn't know enough to use the "flatten" function which would have melded all the layers into one layer and removed any links in the final saved document to the different parts used to create it.

Again we have another forgery "expert"! Where were you when Orly Taitz needed you! Apparently, her experts were too lame to convince the judges.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I was able to see all the layers used to create the forgery. If a document was simply scanned as claimed there would not have been such layers.

That is simply not true - why post such a obvious lie?

Also you do not realise that that PDF on that website is NOT Obama's birth certificate
edit on 20-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You're telling me that there's still people that think he spent 2 million dollars hiding his college and personal records? That crap has been shot down by myself and others numerous times right here on ATS. If you're still grasping at this straw, I suggest taking a step away and re-evaluating your position.

Obama has no legal obligation to show anything more than he already has.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The shillery is strong in this thread....

It is common knowledge that Barry Soetoro, took a trip to Pakistan in the early 80's. When he returned, he "reclaimed" the name Barack Hussein Obama, and registered with Selective Service using his fraudulent / stolen Connecticut SSN. For all legal purposes, his name is still Barry Soetoro, because it was never legally changed back to BHO...

The fraudulent SSN was obtained by his neighbor & buddy, Ayers' girlfriend.

The guy is not who he says he is, that is indisputable, unarguable fact.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
The guy is not who he says he is, that is indisputable, unarguable fact.

No, that is just another silly story that birthers have made up. Not a fact at all.

fraudulent / stolen Connecticut SSN

Another birther lie - you even ignore the fact SSN's are NOT state based....
edit on 20-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Of course they are state based...They reflect the state where the card was issued, not necessarily where the applicant lives, however. It is where Ayers' girlfriend obtained his fake SSN...Connecticut.

www.ssa.gov...

I know what you're up to, and it won't work with me, get your facts straight buddy...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You somehow "forget" that Obama has done exactly the same as every previous President.... but for some reason you want different rules for Obama! Why is that?

Take the blinkers off for a moment, and look at this impartially (* I'm British, so about as impartial as you can get in these affairs)

In my and many peoples view, the reason Obama should do it while other presidents have not been asked to, is that there was never any doubt about previous President's nationality or legitamacy for the American Presidency.

I'm sure you'll agree, whichever way you look at the issue, there is, rightly or wrongly substantial doubt about Obama's.

Add to that, the..let's just say 'badly formatted copy' of a long form BC..the 'unfortunate Social security numbers confusion', the controversy in a great many Americans minds surrounding Obama's legitamacy in general, all conspire to paint, in my view, a very strange picture of a president, seemingly unwilling to assuage the fears of a great many of the American electorate he is currently representing.

Even when offered $5 Million to be donated to a choice of deserving causes or charities, the request to produce his documentation is still ignored...considering austerity and the very real hardships facing ordinary Americans, especially minority groups, that in itself is...very odd.

While it is entirely conceivable that at least some of the protagonists in the entire political mire this has become, ARE undoubtably motivated due to some kind of race based bias (Human beings being Human beings), you do the majority of your fellow Americans a grave disservice by hinting that you assume that more than only a tiny minority have such a view. One has to be mindful of these motives of course, but not allow it to make you irrational to the point of blinding you to other possible unsavoury realities.

I'm convinced most are involved and motivated in this movement for evidentiary disclosure, because they are law abiding, patriotic Americans who have a sincere and unrelenting distaste for those who MAY be trampling over the presidential office and politics in general in America today, this is an honourable motive.

IF the Whitehouse and Office of the Presidency have been compromised, i believe they simply wish to uncover and right those wrongs and restore order, honour and legitimacy to America's highest civillian office...i'm sure there isn't an honest American alive today who wouldn't desire that or think those motives anything other than totally reasonable and the duty of every American citizen to pursue.

As we all know, Governments, not only the American government, in regards to wire taps and electronic eavesdropping and snooping on pretty much every business, every organisation and every individual, are VERY fond of justifying such gross invasions of privacy by proclaiming...'If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear from being spied upon by the state...', well, that's a two way street really isn't it.

If a Government has nothing to hide, or more pertinently, if the leader of that Government has nothing to hide, then they and he would have nothing to fear from releasing legitamate documentation, to it's employers..the people.

It's a mess and 'transparency' would finally allow the matter to be put to rest once and forever...and one or several very needy and very deserving charities would be better off to the tune of at least $5 Million.

It's a very opaque kind of transparency we're seeing from the Whitehouse, very opaque indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
In my and many peoples view, the reason Obama should do it while other presidents have not been asked to, is that there was never any doubt about previous President's nationality or legitamacy for the American Presidency.

The same way there is no doubt Obama was born in Hawaii... and as the courts have proclaimed, is a natural born citizen.

I'm sure you'll agree, whichever way you look at the issue, there is, rightly or wrongly substantial doubt about Obama's.

No, only in birthers mind is there any doubt about Obama.

a very strange picture of a president, seemingly unwilling to assuage the fears of a great many of the American electorate he is currently representing.

He has shown both versions of his birth certificate, something no previous President has done.
But remember, this is not about any bit of paper Obama shows, it is about the fact Obama is President.

the request to produce his documentation is still ignored

It was produced, but some people refused to accept it.

If a Government has nothing to hide, or more pertinently, if the leader of that Government has nothing to hide, then they and he would have nothing to fear from releasing legitamate documentation

That documentation HAS been released, and certified by the issuing state, but some people refuse to accept it, as this whole argument is not about any document Obama produces. It is about who he is, and the fact that he has been elected President. Twice.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What I, and fellow Obama detractors, think is really not as important as what has happened to our country under Obama's reign.

1 - He was barely in office when he started dictating to the auto industry how they would run their business. Someone did a study of the auto dealerships that were put out of business by Obama's interference with the auto industry and found that almost all of them were owned by NON SUPPORTERS of Obama's campaign.

2 - He gave massive amounts of money to the people and organizations that were responsible for the problems in the first place. More good would have been done by giving the money to the home owners who were in trouble with their mortgages so they could pay them off. That would have still helped the banks and mortgage lending institutions because they would no longer be holding worthless mortgages.

3 - He has created czars who have been given legal powers that were never approved by congress. These czars have shut down legitimate businesses and harassed people as well as confiscating their property without due process under the law and/or the constitution.

4 - He has supported politicians in foreign governments who have turned out to be American hating Sharia law supporting disasters for their countries. Egypt is the poster child for Obama's failures in foreign policy.

5 - He has continually refused to allow anything that could show that he was or was not eligible to be president under the constitution to see the light of day, even though it would be the simplest thing in then world to do so. He even said, in his own words, that only people with something to hide will refuse to show the truth. See the video below...

6 - Just recently he has declared that he can bypass the United States constitution, and the United States Congress, by creating and signing an executive order, even though it is in direct opposition to the highest law in the land; the United States constitution itself. A document he swore to defend, not trash and ignore. His latest executive order activity will completely negate the 2nd amendment if congress allows it to go through.

Obama apologists have some things in common...

1 - They "cherry pick" things they can build a straw man argument around so they can burn it down and ignore the preponderance of evidence that goes against their position.

2 - They attack the person and not the argument when the argument is sound. Things like the forged birth certificate are prime examples. Anybody who has examined the evidence presented against the birth certificate and even examined the originally posted PDF from the White House website for themselves in either the Adobe Illustrator or the Adobe PhotoShop programs are attacked and accused of being ignorant at best and outright retarded at worst. One person on this thread asked why they would post such a flawed document as though that alone proves it was real. But we birthers are not the only ones who can be accused of not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, so can the person who created the forgery and didn't know how, or forgot, to finish it off so it looked like the scanned document it was claimed to be.

3 - They claim that the courts have given the issue the OK when all they have done is refuse to even examine it and rule on it. We have an abundance of threads on ATS showing credible evidence that our congress and president are not really in control, but rather that the international bankers and others are pulling the strings. That would easily explain why no one in the government or the court system will touch this with a ten foot pole. They know it would be political and/or career suicide.

I think we are so far down the rabbit hole that we can no longer see the daylight of truth in anything that has to do with how our country is really run.

A lot of hopefuls from all levels of the political arena have been booted from that arena for a ton less than is being claimed about Obama, with credible evidence that he should at least be closely scrutinized. If even one tenth of the claims against Obama were aired before the election he would never have made it past the democratic party nomination process. So why didn't the main stream media report these things when they knew about them all along. FOLLOW THE MONEY, Who owns all the major news outlets in this country? I don't think they are descendants of our founding fathers, do you? And many of them are not even citizens of this country anyway. They have bent the laws against foreign ownership of the media corporations so they can own them and run them how they see fit.

Yes, the rabbit hole is deep and dark and we are way too far into it to find our way out with any degree of ease.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

- He has continually refused to allow anything that could show that he was or was not eligible to be president under the constitution to see the light of day, even though it would be the simplest thing in then world to do so.

Wrong again, he has posted both versions of his birth certificate online, certified by the state of Hawaii.
But for some strange reason you ignore that fact...

So why didn't the main stream media report these things

Well, apart from all of them being made up nonsense by birthers.... why should they report the ravings from a few conspiracy theorists?

The courts have declared Obama a natural born citizen, but that is something else you ignore.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The courts have declared Obama a natural born citizen, but that is something else you ignore.

And you still spread disinformation. The courts have done no such thing, they have simply refused to examine the issue. That is not the same as declaring anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

And you still spread disinformation. The courts have done no such thing,

So why do you ignore these....

ANKENY v GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF INDIANA - APPEALS COURT OPINION - 11120903
Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents
AZ - 2012-03-07 - Allen v Obama C20121317 - ORDER Dismissing Complaint
and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitutionand thus qualified to hold the office of President.
See United States v. Wong Kim Ark , 169 U.S. 649, 702-03(1898) (addressing U. S. Const. amend. XIV);
Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana , 916 N.E.2d 678,684-88 (Ind. App. 2010) (addressing the precise issue). Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett ,88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise
Charles Tisdale v. Barack Obama, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney (D.C. Cir. 15-June-2012
On January 17, 2012, Charles Tisdale of Virginia brought a civil action before the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. In the suit, Tisdale alleged that Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul each had a non-citizen parent, and therefore should be barred from the November 6, 2012, presidential ballot in Virginia. An amicus brief was filed in support of the Plaintiff by attorney Mario Apuzzo. District Judge John A. Gibney, Jr., dismissed the suit with prejudice because the Plaintiff "does not to state a claim upon which relief may be granted." Judge Gibney explained: "It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens."

So once again you are shown to be posting silly made up stories.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That still doesn't explain why two of his relatives have claimed that he was born in Kenya or whatever it was known as at the time of his birth. And a single court ruling compared to the number of courts that have simply refused to rule does not carry much weight with me. It wouldn't be the first time a court has given a flawed ruling. There are still too many things in question for me to be convinced by a single judge who could have his own agenda or has been pressured to give that ruling in the face of all the evidence to the contrary. A government that can do some of the things it has been proven to have done to it's own citizens is not above forcing a judge to give a favorable ruling. This issue will not be so easily settled unless and until Obama actually allows the PUBLIC examination of the documents in question.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That still doesn't explain why two of his relatives have claimed that he was born in Kenya

They have not, actually.

And a single court ruling

That shows you never bothered to read them....

be convinced by a single judge

Wrong again....

give that ruling in the face of all the evidence to the contrary.

What evidence? All the birther "evidence" has shown to be made up stories and lies....

This issue will not be so easily settled unless and until Obama actually allows the PUBLIC examination of the documents in question.

Even then birthers will just claim they are just forgeries, as they are not interested in any bit of paper Obama shows, as that is not what this is about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join