It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Identity Theft Scandal Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So far Obama has been unable and/or unwilling to provide even one single verifiable document to prove who he really is and where he is from.

SOURCE

Note the following before watching the video...

A - Submitted documents

1 - The long form birth certificate - It has been declared a forgery done with Adobe Illustrator by so many experts and with so much proof taken directly from the document posted on the official White House website that only die hard Obama loyalists will defend it.

2 - Social security number - There have been several social security numbers tied to Obama. The one he is currently using is from a state he never lived in and has been shown to belong to someone who died.

3 - Draft card - His selective service card has also been shown to be a forgery. The date stamp on it was done with a completely different type of stamp than the ones used by the Post Office at the time it was supposedly originally dated and filed.

B - Hidden documents

1 - There is supposed to be a document from one of the colleges he attended that shows he was a foreign aid student on a foreign aid student loan or grant. It has been claimed that it was seen but it has never been produced.

2 - Every one of his college transcripts has been kept hidden from the public.

3 - There is supposed to be a Kenyan birth certificate but somehow it has been lost or hidden too.

C - Oral and/or third party information and other data

1 - He was raised, during his formative years, by Muslim parents and went to a Muslim school in a foreign country that required citizenship in that country to attend it. I believe the country was Indonesia.

2 - At least one, or maybe even two, of his close relatives have stated publicly that he was born in Kenya; or whatever it was called at the time of his birth. They also said the he was taken to Hawaii shortly after birth and that would be how he got the only real document, the short form certificate of live birth, ever produced. But you do not have to have been born in Hawaii to get one of those issued.

About the video...

The video does not present actual new evidence but does promise very strongly that such "smoking gun" evidence is to be presented shortly.

IF THE CLAIMS IN THE VIDEO ARE TRUE, then maybe congress and the people who pull their puppet strings will finally have to get off their duffs and do something about it.

Let's face it folks, if a republican president had all of this against him he would have been dragged before so many congressional committees it would make his head swim. So why have these very same people done absolutely nothing to investigate and either prove or disprove all the damaging claims against Obama???

edit on 20-1-2013 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
People are going to say this is a dead horse. Actually I believe it is a live horse, but we do keep
beating it. I have another take...

If it turns out that Obama is, as the conspiracy goes, somehow ineligible for office, and that is found out
at some later date, then my conspiritorial mind says that this must have been part of the plan.

I do believe that Obama was groomed for the office and of that is the case all of the controversy
was planned or staged to fulfill some other part of the puppeteer's agenda.

Nothing in government happens by accident they say. While I don't believe this to be an absolute
axiom, I do believe that very little that happens in government (especially nowadays) happens
by chance. We are all being played...In fact I believe that whoever TPTB are they are attempting
to refute Barnum's axiom and "Fool all of the people, all of the time."

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Nothing in government happens by accident they say. While I don't believe this to be an absolute axiom, I do believe that very little that happens in government (especially nowadays) happens by chance. We are all being played...In fact I believe that whoever TPTB are they are attempting to refute Barnum's axiom and "Fool all of the people, all of the time."

A star for you. That makes a strange kind of sense, but then most of what our government does is strange whether it makes sense or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

You and I think alike. What easier way to control someone than to have them know they could be outed at any time? This leads us to what was plan B? Did they really want Joe Biden as President? Not a popular man, certainly could never win a POTUS election as the candidate. Is he "their" guy?

Call me redundant, obstinate, denying reality whatever.
They say it's a free country so dead horse beating it is!

Eta - goes without saying any attempt at impeachment would be met with cries of racism. That would have to figure ultimately in any plans made.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That video said absolutely nothing. They've been promising some kind of huge revelation for a long time. I'm not holding my breath. Probably another hoax.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So far, birthers and Obama-haters have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obama is not from where he says he's from. This is why every birther case in court has been thrown out. Every. single. time.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is so much "proof" and denial from both sides on this subject that I honestly feel that our congress has been remiss in their duties by not holding an investigation to settle it once and for all. And, I feel that nobody who spends over 2 million dollars to bury evidence should be believed without an investigation by a non partisan panel. If he doesn't have something to hide, why is he trying so hard to hide it??????

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
There is so much "proof" and denial from both sides on this subject that I honestly feel that our congress has been remiss in their duties by not holding an investigation to settle it once and for all. And, I feel that nobody who spends over 2 million dollars to bury evidence should be believed without an investigation by a non partisan panel. If he doesn't have something to hide, why is he trying so hard to hide it??????

Why would congress need to investigate? The Director of Health and Human Services in Hawaii (where birth records are stored) has verified that she has seen the original birth certificate and it is legit. That settles it. No need to waste millions of tax-payers' money on an investigation.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
So far, birthers and Obama-haters have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obama is not from where he says he's from. This is why every birther case in court has been thrown out. Every. single. time.

It can be difficult to provide documents when they are hidden under lock and key.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

It can be difficult to provide documents when they are hidden under lock and key.

They are no more hidden then your documents or my documents. I know my original birth certificate has never left it's original file. Only copies with seals on them. How about you? Can you hold your original birth certificate in your hands? The original paper from the day of your birth?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I believe that with Obama winning reelection and beginning his second term, this issue really is a dead horse.

It has been proven, there is nothing that can stop this man... Nothing can or will stop him from fulfilling destiny.

Even if you had undeniable proof, it wound't have any effect.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So far, birthers and Obama-haters have been unable to provide one verifiable document that proves Obama is not from where he says he's from.

The clever birthers will argue that the burden of proof is not in them, but on Obama, and that he has failed to satisfy that burden.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

They are no more hidden then your documents or my documents. I know my original birth certificate has never left it's original file. Only copies with seals on them. How about you? Can you hold your original birth certificate in your hands? The original paper from the day of your birth?

No documents need to be produced by "birthers" and the reason why is because everything the administration has provided has been proven to be a complete forgery. On those grounds alone, that is enough for articles of impeachment, why would anyone need to produce further documents? Forgery is a felony.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

No documents need to be produced by "birthers" and the reason why is because everything the administration has provided has been proven to be a complete forgery. On those grounds alone, that is enough for articles of impeachment, why would anyone need to produce further documents? Forgery is a felony.

"Proven" to be a forgery? Not according to the courts across the U.S. which have thrown out the birther cases.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
edit on 20-1-2013 by kaylaluv because: responded to the wrong poster

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

"Proven" to be a forgery? Not according to the courts across the U.S. which have thrown out the birther cases.

Yes, proven to be a forgery. The courts have not ruled or even considered the documents being legitimate or a forgery, they simply refuse to hear the cases that have presented so far based on legal standing to bring forth the argument, the courts do not endorse any of the produced documents any more than they condemn them at this point.

This of course could change very rapidly if somebody with standing presented the case or if there is a congressional investigation and hearing. Will this happen? Who knows, at this point I couldn't say one way or the other but I have seen enough actual hard, factual evidence that the documents are without a doubt forged.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And, I feel that nobody who spends over 2 million dollars to bury evidence should be believed without an investigation by a non partisan panel.

The same records that you claim Obama is hiding you have also hidden.... So why did you spend millions hiding your records? Just what deep dark secret do you have?

Care to show us exactly how Obama spent millions hiding his personal records - the same records every previous President has also hidden....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes, proven to be a forgery.

Proven by what "experts" exactly? None of the experts have even examined the documents, so how can they "prove" anything? The courts have shown that the "experts" were not really proper experts.... but you somehow ignore that.

but I have seen enough actual hard, factual evidence that the documents are without a doubt forged.

No, you have seen zero evidence that they were forged. Funny how you demand all these records from no previous President, but as soon as the first black President is elected somehow they must show you all these documents, and even when they do show them you claim that they are forgeries....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes, proven to be a forgery. The courts have not ruled or even considered the documents being legitimate or a forgery, they simply refuse to hear the cases that have presented so far based on legal standing to bring forth the argument, the courts do not endorse any of the produced documents any more than they condemn them at this point.

This of course could change very rapidly if somebody with standing presented the case or if there is a congressional investigation and hearing. Will this happen? Who knows, at this point I couldn't say one way or the other but I have seen enough actual hard, factual evidence that the documents are without a doubt forged.

Well, maybe you should file a suit, as you seem to be a forgery expert. Orly Taitz apparently wasn't able to succeed, even though she tried as hard as she could, with her document "experts".

The Court finds the testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to

be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs'

allegations. 3 Ms. Taitz attempted to solicit expert testimony from several of the

witnesses without qualifying or tendering the witnesses as experts. See Stephens v. State,

219 Ga. App. 881 (1996) (the unqualified testimony of the witness was not competent

evidence).

None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony. Moreover, the

Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative

value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludes

that Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive.

docs.google.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why would congress need to investigate? The Director of Health and Human Services in Hawaii (where birth records are stored) has verified that she has seen the original birth certificate and it is legit. That settles it. No need to waste millions of tax-payers' money on an investigation.

No republican would be allowed to get away with such Bravo Sierra. Unless the actual document is produced and verified to be genuine, unlike the forgery already produced, there is no proof, just hearsay. Just try to go to court and tell the judge that evidence in your favor exists but you can't produce it; however someone has said that they actually saw it. Such evidence would not even be considered by a judge, so why should we consider it from Obama and his people. I don't care how high a position the person making a claim holds, they should be subject to the same rules of evidence as you or I would.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join