It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Target?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Seems like U.S is getting more domestic problems, the mass shootings and attempt at gun control. It looks like something is building up. Maybe an attempt at obama this inauguration? Incoming crazy gun slinger.

If this did happen? What would happen the next day? Government wont trust the people with any guns, since you just killed your leader.

Who knows..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

That's exactly what happened every other time a president was shot.

Er........

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

That's exactly what happened every other time a president was shot.

Er........

No it didn't.....what are you talking about?!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think Jefferton was saying it mockingly

Gun ban didn't happen when our other presidents were shot. There's been plenty of that

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Every President that goes into power will be a target at some point, this will never ever change. Some make it and some dont.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I imagine one could do a search and find similar topics during his first innaugeration.

Speculation is our bread and butter here, but the safest place in America is probably around Obama.

Just my humble. . .

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Lets hope nothing happens because even though obama isn`t the best milking cow that we have in the barn,that crazy joe biden scares me, we don`t want him as president.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

That's my exact thought. They're crazy tyrants, not insane. lol

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it won't happen this time. I wouldn't put it past this administration even if there was an ATTEMPT on Obama's life to immediately crank up the gun control laws. These guys obviously don't respect precedent and they surely don't respect the Constitution. I'd expect the unexpected with this administration.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I am confident that all precautions have been made in an effort to secure the safety of the President of the United States of America as well as all other principles attending the Inauguration events. However, if such and unlikely and God foreboding tragedy did occur, I can guarantee that a President Joseph Biden would not hesitate to hold ALL responsible parties accountable and would do so in the most fiercest and harshest manner possible so anyone even entertaining the idea better think long and hard about the consequences.

edit on 19-1-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am a firm believer we are warned through movies and even video games what is coming in some instances.
See this:

en.wikipedia.org...

During the Inauguration Day in Washington, D.C. on January 21, 2013, a low-yield tactical nuclear weapon is detonated in an apparent groundburst, presumably having been concealed there in advance. The yield is sufficient to destroy most of the city, killing Adams, his cabinet, and most of the U.S. Congress, effectively wiping out the presidential line of succession.

Also see this from here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page 26

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We hide the Truth right out in the wide open

Let's hope it is not blamed on this........

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If there is any foul play at the inauguration, I have no doubt that it would be an orchestrated event by TPTB to further their own agenda. Bama wouldnt be harmed, there would only be a "scare" to influence public opinion.

If some occurs, look for the "crazy" "lone" gunman mind controlled patsy to be paraded around the media for a year as the face of evil, and look for him to be directly associated with guns at all times, demonizing them, to help further the agenda of disarming the public so they can be steamrolled into a totalitarian police state without resistance.

It would be a false flag event that I am certain they have considered executing. With the levels of security reaching levels or abject paranoia at these events, NO ONE could get in who was not ALLOWED in for the purposes of furthering an agenda.
edit on 1/20/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
the safest place in America is probably around Obama.

Totally agree. The rest of us are out here having to deal with the thugs and criminals and unarmed schools etc etc but he's wrapped up nice and safe in his armored cocoon.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
There is also this:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

There are strong confirmations that one or more nuclear weapons, known to have been stolen but kept from the public to “prevent panic,” may well be deployed in American cities by extremist elements with probable ties to a foreign intelligence agency.

The plot has been tracked to groups within the Pentagon, several government agencies and wealthy and powerful extremist backers of Netanyahu and, in particular, the “Gulf Cartel” operating from Mexico that has penetrated nearly all levels of government, law enforcement and the military across the country.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
even if some loony did whack obama it wouldn't do much to gun rights and hey if obama is half as bad ass as teddy Roosevelt it might even be a chance for him to score points if he gets shot and then finishes his speech like teddy Roosevelt did www.history.com...

best speech ever you pop a guy in the chest and he finishes his speech with i stand before you like a big bull moose before getting medical attention

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ill just keep my fingers crossed!

top topics

join