It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell Is 'Really' Going On? [Putting it all together]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

reply to post by Wonderer2012

Yes Bush was reading "My Pet Goat". This image below is what the teacher was instructing the children to sound out.

Simply coincidence, imo, but creepy nonetheless.

S&F OP - Good read

NB: Go the Dockers..........next year............maybe

hehehe

edit on 13-10-2012 by Sublimecraft because: added banter for the wolverine

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Chadwickus

As for the book Bush was reading, it's called "My pet goat" and they say steal and pane.

You're hearing what you want to hear...

ledgeofliberty.com...

It was actually steal, must, playing and kit.

There is no doubt whatsoever if you just listen to how the kids are told to say those words, they come out sounding like plane must hit steel jumbled up.

The kids are told to say 'playing' as fast as they can, if you try that yourself, it comes out as plane. That is how it sounds, you cannot add the 'ing' when you say it as fast as you can.

Also, the teacher was using Corrective Reading with them. It's a program that helps children learn to decode. I used it in my remedial reading classes with sixth graders who had never learned to decode. We saw results.

There is no conspiracy on that front.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

Wow did he get on that stage and talk for over 7 hours? I was just looking at the total time of the videos.Talk about somebody being long winded!

There is a lot of disinformation out there the secret is to know what is real and what is bull. Sometimes I think there is some truth in even the craziest of theories.

Don't know but I hope something happens before I die because this waiting thing is for the birds.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I can not help it to think about the animal kingdom and not envy the pure natural world that they are living in...I have never seen a monkey killing her own baby for psycho reasons,or a lonely fish who kills himself over a job opportunity or because his wife cheated on him or his son is become a crack smoking gay fish...I have never seen a lion tearing his kingdom apart for the lust or power or greed or just because he can ...I haven't seen a bull raping a six month old calf and then eat it ....white bears don't feel superior to the darker bears and they definitely don't act upon it...there is no way you could make a cat to do what it doesn't really want to do...you could never make an animal to stay in one place for years unless you cage them or kill them...you could never threaten an animal by reminding them their past or their future..They either do something like good animals or do not do it at all ,there is no in between....Animals never play god because no one gives them the ability to do so,and they never work for another animal ...They don't intentionally leave their own children or eat them just for fun,they never mass murder an entire race of another animal,and many many other reasons to make me think that we would be far more natural and much healthier and less harmful to the earth and ourselves,if we were living like our forefathers were tens of thousands of years ago...Of course there was always fights for food,territory and mate which is perfectly understandable,but noting above that.There were times that humans lived in peace and harmony,natural and free for centuries, with no wars and no one to tell them how to live their lives until THEY came along,but they never want us to believe that.They say the only way to live happy and civilized is to work for them every day and consume their goods and act like good little slaves that we are,otherwise you know you kill each other with no mercy in a total kaoas!...At the end we eventually get cancer and spend all of our little savings to make them even fatter! what a nice way to go!....There would be enough land,food,water and mate for all of us if there was no greed and laziness on this earth.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

And the computer that you typed that out on is the product of exactly what you described.
That my friend, is exactly why we all are considered nothing but bags of fluids.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
Nobody cares, everyone is interested in protecting their own dust, it's too late anyway.

People may not care at this very moment, but that is because it doesn't affect them right now.

Very soon, it is going to affect everybody and we will all have choices to make.

Could be an economy collapse, we don't know, but evil is at work in preparation and we'll all have choices to make in this lifetime.

The sad thing is if we wait until it affects us then we will stand alone when it does. Everyone has different things that makes them mad. One person likes to own guns another freedom of speech, so when they come down on the guns the freedom of speech person says " Sucks to be them ! they don't need guns anyway" then they take away freedom of speech and this guy goes crying and whining why does nobody help. The pro gunner says " I would but I am stuck behind these bars, Oh by the way thanks for sticking up for me on the gun issue!"
Freedom of speech says "I DIDN"T!"
Pro gunner says " EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!"
Draw a line in the sand and hope they never cross it or help defend all RIGHTS not just the ones you like.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here's all your answers in one document, taken directly from ATS

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The big question is whether or not any of it is legitimate information
edit on 14-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I have my own take on these things. True or false it makes the world more rational for me to wrap my mind around.

There are multiple secret societies that sometimes have conflicts of interests, and that is where national, military, political, economic and social conflicts generally stem from. They have 2 major organizations called the Illuminati and the Freemasons which are essentially a network where the most elite and/or established families as well as intellectual individuals can work together despite their differences. This group has generally good intentions, aiming to drag the ignorant and wicked into the light of truth, intellectual illumination, and rout out other organizations that may have taken the domination game too far. The biggest problem is most people aren't ready or willing to accept such truths, and are more comfortable living in their pre - imposed social paradigms such as media brainwashing, religion etc.

These secret societies appear to have originated from still more ancient mystery schools which originated at their roots from a few very enlightened individuals who were in contact with the "gods" which were in all actuality the extraterrestrial creators of the humble race we refer to our selves as; homo-sapiens. This "fact" or "myth" - whichever you prefer, is corroborated by the Sumerian mysteries and is even recorded in cuneiform tablets. The chief god-alien was named Enki.

Yes it seems unbelievable but it gets deeper than that.

These gods had created humanity as a slave race to mine gold, but after they had failed numerous times at creating a slave race they actually spliced their own genetics (half of a chromosome) into homo-sapien DNA. Humanity was created and exceeded all expectations. Soon after success the god-aliens (Enki and Enlil) had conflicts of whether or not to exterminate the human abomination. The main problem being our DNA was conductive to their souls since the "gods" essence was spliced into our genetic material, meaning these aliens would actually incarnate in human bodies which could be problematic to their way of life.

What resulted was a aerial war with devastating futuristic weapons documented in the ancient Indian Vedas and it ended up with several very diverse races being consolidated under mystery religions, taught by sages of the time which were enlightened by these "gods" or aliens. These aliens were moral and somewhat similar to human beings. The victors of the battle decided to preserve humanity and leave them to their own devices, they also established civilizations and mystery schools so we could learn about the true creator, the origin of the mysteries of the universe which we now know as the big bang, and possibly even attain wisdom and knowledge about that which is UN-perceivable in our visible 3 dimensional world.

As far as the details go - I assume I am incorrect frequently. I went on a quite imaginative tangent on this post and as they say the devil is in the details. But I am fairly confident that the general gist of the post is true, that being secret societies stem from mystery schools which stem from ancient alien visitations.
edit on 16-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: Proof reading

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Don't buy into the BS side of the conspiracy theories. It's more often than not distorted into a ruse to instill fear, hopelessness or easily manipulated mental paradigms into participants.

The banking system as it stands is quite sustainable with the Federal Reserve having unlimited capacities to print money and purchase its' own bonds.

The biggest conspiracy is to make you think that it is not so that the savviest factions of the elite can swindle you of your wealth and manipulate you subtly to achieve their own ends whenever it suits their needs or desires without you ever being aware.

It is not intrinsically evil, it can only be used for evil by evil people. Be wise. There are a lot of good people fighting for peace freedom and prosperity as well and some people may label them as evil just based on the power or wealth they may possess.

edit on 16-10-2012 by On7a7higher7plane because: Addition

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I like the independence and individualism, but I would like you to re-consider your expectations of a doomed dollar. I have a hunch after the next economic correction (that being a big stock market panic early in 2013) we will rise out of the crisis with more liquidity and a stronger dollar than ever to enter the 2020's in a new era much like the roaring 20's of the 1900's. Hopefully this time around we can avoid the next great depression and world war 3.

It does my heart good to know you're above this. But I daresay I enjoy the speculation. I'm pretty freakin good at it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What’s really going on is that everything is happening perfectly. In our own quest to find rationality we only become irrational. The world has never changed, and the same problems that plagued man thousands of years ago continue to plague us today. Understanding the nature of man, and why it is so will help you find the truth. All of the bread and circuses around us are crafted perfectly, and not solely by human means. People of antiquity knew exactly what they saw, yet we see their minds as inferior and seek to use modern explanations for their “primitive” misunderstandings, thus keeping us in a cyclical nature of misrepresentation. The money changers, Pharisees, and synagogue of satan have been a mainstay throughout human history through one form or another, and there is a reason for that.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Some nice points, but who are the politicans who work for the NWO serving?

Are they serving humans who want total control? Who are those humans serving? What i'm asking is, 'what' is at the very top?

The deceiver...

When Jesus was here He called them the "synagogue of Satan".

The same group is still in business today only with a different name: Illuminati.

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same.

Bottom line we are dealing with generational satanic families who control this world going clear back to the Garden...

From the book: Pawns Of The Game:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
More conspiracies there are, the harder it is to know what is going on.

There is evidence all around us for many 'conspiracies' but it just leads to more questions than answers.

In reality there is only one...

Instead of many separate conspiracies, there is just one huge, misunderstood conspiracy that ties all of the subsets together.

A "super-conspiracy" DOES in fact exist that explains every smaller conspiracy.

There clearly IS a correlation between all conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

That read was mind blowing stuff right there......That was like how every person alive wonders if when they get to heaven if all their questions will be answered. My mind is at much more peace after reading that.
Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join