It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know you're spending too much time on ATS when... (Fill in the blank)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
When you name one of your new baby goats...ATS...

Des

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When you get approached by someone with the hopes of subtly converting you to their religious affiliation. You realize it, decide to have some fun using all the neat things you've learned on ATS. The conversation ends with the person seriously questioning what the thought they believed.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qubert
When you get approached by someone with the hopes of subtly converting you to their religious affiliation. You realize it, decide to have some fun using all the neat things you've learned on ATS. The conversation ends with the person seriously questioning what the thought they believed.

I love doing this. It is a great cure for boredom. World Wildlife someone came today to tell me about the poor Pandas.
Poor guy!

P

ETA First question for any one wanting a donation from me is "How much does the CEO of this organization earn."

edit on 14/1/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
When take your laptop with you to the toilet because you don't want to miss something.

When your total excitement for the entire day comes from pushing 'send'

P

You know I read that as "excrement". I think I need to go to bed.
edit on 1/14/13 by Obsrvr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
...You start actually believing half of what's written here.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
When you start yelling at family members for posting pictures of you on facebook, after you deleted all of your own!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You start dreaming of UFOs and President Obama in the same dream.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"You know you been on ATS too much when you try to explain a conspiracy to one of your "normal" friends and act cool about so they don't think you are a nut like the media portrays."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You know you're spending too much time on ATS when :

You take the word of random people with youtube accounts as fact while questioning basic scientific facts.

or

You start actually believing the government is out to get you because of what you say here.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I was wondering if anyone else had ATS dreams,I am glad that
I am not alone.

Its called the Tetris Effect

It occurs when one spends too much time interacting with something of a repeating nature. I guess continually posting and reading stuff on ATS is enough to trigger the Tetris Effect, just as watching falling blocks is enough to cause a vision of the game Tetris (where the name comes from).

I'm sure a lot of members here would dream of ATS, so long as they have spent an adequate amount of time on here.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When you can spot a Bernard thread from the title alone, THEN post in said thread just to get foe'd. (I work from home too, so that's entertainment for me during the day)

Another one....

When a friend sends you a brand new "shocking" news/video article, and you saw it debunked on ATS last week.

(I have a friend that sends me stuff all the time, he's all excited and I'm like, ehh... saw that last week.)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
When you come here and try to argue over something randomly for fun, and find out no one wants to argue with you because you play too rough.

All of the others were really funny. Cool thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
When you can spot a Bernard thread from the title alone, THEN post in said thread just to get foe'd. (I work from home too, so that's entertainment for me during the day)

LMAO you too???

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When you come here as a warrior looking for answers and after searching forever, you finally get tired of laughing at stupid replies and turn around to see how doomed you are.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
When your husband and teenage children make a zombie apocalypse kit for you and put it under the Christmas tree! Cool walking dead shirt and a kick a$$ winchester knife included...lol gotta love gag gifts

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When you tear yourself away from the PC screen at 4am and go to bed only to pick up the iPad and continue posting.

OR.....

When you are playing Battlefield 3 but ALT-TAB out every 5 minutes to refresh the "Recent Posts" page.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

When you tear yourself away from the PC screen at 4am and go to bed only to pick up the iPad and continue posting.

Genuinely glad that's not just me there.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
When you run out of milk, and you think cows from the planet nibiru came back and took it
edit on 1/15/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Guess what...it's 3am here and I was thinking about doing it again

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join