It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know you're spending too much time on ATS when... (Fill in the blank)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Too long on ATS

When you call someone a troll or a paid shill just because they don't agree with you

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
You know you've been here too long when you care, see and talk to your ATS friends than your real ones.

And family.

Who are you and how did you get this url?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When you check "My ATS" more than your email

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni
Too long on ATS

When you call someone a troll or a paid shill just because they don't agree with you

When you start calling Family members, friends and loved ones those names who disagree with you in real life off site...

edit on 15-1-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Me? Pft, who are you? It's not like we see you posting often or anything..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
....When you hear someone make a good argument at school and wonder how yoou can give a star for their point!

....When your wife makes the kind of absurd logic only wives seem to manage and you utter 'Pics or it didn't happen!!' before you can catch yourself. (Prepare for a lonely night to follow, BTW)

.....When you realize all the time spent on news sites is distracting from valuable time on ATS debating said news topics.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by intrepid

Me? Pft, who are you? It's not like we see you posting often or anything..

When you slag off a fellow mod for stars

C'mon girls you're both beautiful You're both beautiful

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

When reading the title of this thread and you ask yourself "Am I spending too much time on ATS?"...then click on the link.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh jeez this maybe the ultimate, I just said this

"Babes when I die can you post a thread in my name thanking ATS for the fun and debate they brought into my life"

"Then can you call my mum and let her know"

I need heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
When your avatar is a cartoon character and you start acting as if you ARE that character!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Your kids wonder why their homework and backpacks are being checked for TPTB listening devices and propaganda...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VivaDiscordia
When you see "breaking news" on the television and begin reciting details of the story before the reporter does to your family and friends.

Ive done that once or twice now

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
for me its was when Ive read all the recent posts in both the conspiracy and off topic sections
that and when you see the guy from ancient aliens more than twice and you havent been on the history channel or its website
edit on 15-1-2013 by grey9438 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
When you have to explain to your friends and family you were up until 6am reading about aliens and the NWO.

and when you cant sleep during the nighttime hours anymore because said alien stories have been burned into your skull and youre sure one will come busting through your window at any moment to take you away.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438
when you see the guy from ancient aliens more than twice and you havent been on the history channel or its website

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

my point

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When you say "Star and flag" to your girlfriend after an amazing sex session...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
When your mother emails you ( well, after the year it took her figuring out how to use email anyway) and tells you something.. and you ask her for her source ( link, youtube, etc).

And then ( at almost 50) you feel like youre 5 yrs old when she says.. " do you think Im lying or something?"

Then your hackles rise when you remember youre an adult now ( and she is states away.. along with her wooden spoon) .. and you say.. "NO.. youre probably brainwashed by that cute guy on your nightly news.. a mainstream media shill... thats old enough to be your grandson", and then demand to know where she heard such tripe.

Then the phone rings.. and youre afraid to answer it...

That actually happened...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
When you get mad at people on facebook when they don't give you stars and flags.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When you squint up at a street light and think wish i had a camera this is totally a UFO.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join