It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Game Over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I heard something about how the government had inflated the drought crisis as part of a move to raise food prices. While the drought hurt crops, we still had more than enough food to meet demands. I wonder if this was part of the larger ploy.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The Mayans were right. 2013 will signal a p shift in understanding of the world around us. The Illuminati conspiracy to mind control the planet is being exposed, by none other than the Illuminati!

Thank them for wanting the aliens to win in our upcoming battle, but in fact, it will be humanity who realizes the whole truth, that we're way better off without coercive and manipulative players in our world events, like the NSA and their friends.

Read about what I've seen going on here;

[spam links removed]
edit on 1/12/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Dispo, I don't want to offend, nor trample on your beliefs. And please believe this is said out of sadness and concern. But for me the scariest thing about this thread is that it is proof that there are members who believe the royal family is a force of good in the nation and the greater world. That's so wrong that it makes me queasy thinking about the future of my country.

Also as the OP has shown the citizens are already being harmed and the queen does nothing.

Why hasn't Prince charles given up his power to veto/reject/cancel/prevent government taxation that could possibly have an adverse affect on the profits of HIS estates and businesses?

Why did the Queen try to claim thousands of pounds from the government fuel hardship fund designed to assist those in poverty to heat their homes.

Why are some people in Canada claiming that in the mid sixties the queen turned up at an orphanage for native american children, and took away some kids for a picnic but failed to return them?

If prince phillip cared about the people of the world, surely he wouldn't suggest cannibalism as a solution to population growth, even in jest, would he?

Also who in the UK lives the least sustainably? The royal family, every single one of them evil bar stewards.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In the last few years, up to a couple of years ago, I have been driving a lower 48 state route through Canada and into Alaska.

A rest point on that trip is in the Yukon territory, usually Whitehorse. I have noticed a surprisingly high European presence. Not English speaking, Euros. New Immigrants. Not your usual, looking for a new life, lower economic class, but well dressed, educated, non-english speaking euros. These guys aren't into merging with the local "culture". They stick to themselves, maintain their native languages.

Something about that made me wonder, why the Yukon territory of all places. Utterly spectacular scenery, but very little agriculture possiblities, plenty of local game and very, very few people.

I came to the conclusion that a seclect few were using the Yukon as an "out" . A place few would consider, with low population, a healthy economy due to mining and the soaring of base metal prices, gold etc. 100% no cost medical coverage and plenty of room to create a "spread" where hot houses and local game supply would ensure survival with few competing people.

I assumed the Euro-zone issues plus cultural collapse due to immigration were the main reasons, but seeing this thread, I now see an even bigger reason, the whole mess looks deliberate and internally created!!

Any thought of revolt, no matter a theoretical victory for the people, would result in a 1 or 2% survival, especially in the UK AND if indeed internal in origin, that 1 or 2% will likely be the originators, not the people, they have the means, you don't...

Emmigration, anyone???

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Pavmas, great thread, S&F, I find myself so much in agreement with you that I'm wondering how you managed to get inside my head. Serco is heavy duty man and people would be wise to keep away from their tentacles. I've enjyed reading your posts so much that there is little I can add other than to disagree with you on some points.

The riots weren't just theft and thuggery. They came on the back of a massive drop in public confidence in the government, the police, the press/media, bankers, MPs and all the corrupt corporations and organisations. After seeing the great and the good were all crooks, the people thought why shouldn't I have some of that too.

Also, I don't think its going to all come down on us this year. Its going to continue to be done piecemeal and by incrementalism. The pace is undoubtedly speeding up but there isn't going to be any big sudden reveal of tyranny, too many people would wake up at he same time. No, I think we've got a few more years of what's happening now and at some point a society changing terrorist false flag event will happen and have the majority of the British public practically begging for ther rights and freedoms to be taken away in the name of safety and security. Fear of risk is a disease that is strangling modern western society.

Finally those atos related deaths are shocking and disgusting, I hadn't realised there were any deaths yet. I'm about to go through that process myself next week. I'm also involved in the care charging revolution (I refuse to use its official title) which will almost certainly end up with my bankruptcy. My only positive is that I saw this coming about ten years back and have been preparing since then. Unfortunately most people caught in this have been totally blindsided by it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

I think anyone with the sort of money that makes it possible for them to live in whatever country they choose is making preparations to live somewhere with a much lower population density. And somewhere that is difficult for the average man in the street to survive, ie somewhere that needs large resources to sustain life and/or somewhere cold and harsh.

There's also a freshwater crisis looming and somewhere that has lots of rivers and snow will be appealing. I don't have the ability to find links now, but I seem to remember that a few years back the bush family bought up large areas of mountain wilderness in south america, with the sources of many rivers, thereby giving them control of what water flows to the people.

What's coming is not good and it would be better for the people if it came in one go because so many people would wake up at once we would overrun the government. Even if a violent revolution happens though, the elites are already beyond our reach because we do not even know who the really big players are. They also have a massive technological advantage and an army of mind controlled slaves to do their bidding.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That makes sense. No matter their ability to survive it all, it can't be as "comforable" as they have it now.

Frankly, it makes no sense. They are either off their rockers or we have it wrong....a little of both??

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

You damn MSM and then cite it? FFS !!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

We have 100,000 soldiers, 40,000 seamen, 40,000 airmen and 6,000 Royal Marines to protect us from tyranny.
reply to post by Dispo

It's a little more than that...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Awesome job theyre doing so far, huh? Based on what Ive read, Britain is basically a police state; at minimum a surveilence nightmare.
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Even though surveillance cameras are more widespread in the US, with a more deadly false flag instigated to dupe the people for one thing.

Make no mistake, it's your side that is ahead on the dystopian curve.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Learn to be more self-sufficient. You don't have to rely on others for food. Start a garden and start learning about wild foods. If you have to steal from others because you've become dependent on the grocery stores then who is really to blame?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
More on Serco (worth reading)

cn.last.fm...

The reason Ive said Game Over is because I believe there is no way we can defend our selves.

Yes you have guns in the USA, but the are no good.

All Blackwater has to do is drive in to an area and turn this Sonic weapons and then pick up your guns and throw you into the back of a wagon and off you go to a Fema camp.

An acoustic weapon disorients rioters and afflicts an invading army with nausea. ... Even with industrial ear protectors, sound waves are able to enter the head .

And we know they have particle accelerator guns that can burn all your organs.

I think they want you to take to the Streets with your Guns.

Thousands and thousands would die but eventually there would be a fightback once rebels got a hold of some weapons the state uses.

There are very smart people about, the military does not control them all, in fact you could say the people that would operate such machine are no better than zombies following commands.

And out of resistance comes new inventions that the military do not have.

So its not all doom and gloom.

But I think this is the future and it will start with riots over food prices and shortages that are rising as we speak.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeris
reply to post by pavmas

Learn to be more self-sufficient. You don't have to rely on others for food. Start a garden and start learning about wild foods. If you have to steal from others because you've become dependent on the grocery stores then who is really to blame?

Its not as easy as it seems, most people live in cities and towns and have no garden or space or enough room that they would be unable to grow enough to keep a rabbit alive.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.ethicalconsumer.org...

Britain blocking bank regulation in food trading

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Holy Smoke'
This Serco runs everything all over the world including the USA.

In 2004 this was only a small company.

In one paper I read its a South African company,in another its a UK company,

America

www.youtube.com...

Australia

www.youtube.com...

UK

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Below is a paragraph out of a government document which the link is here for you to read.

Prisoners are now doing 38 hours per week in various jobs whilst millions are unemployed, soon you will have to wait till the lock you up before you can get work.

open.justice.gov.uk...

At HMP Altcourse, managed by G4S, the discipline of a regular working week
of 38 hours is now a reality. This applies to around 120 prisoners who work in
recycling, laundry and metal fabrication. At HMP Forest Bank, Sodexo Justice
Services is proposing to launch a Social Enterprise employing prisoners for 40
hours a week in a professional printshop. As well as providing prisoners with
meaningful work and real skills, the majority of profits will go to victim support
organisations, with remaining profits helping to fund successful resettlement of
prisoners to prevent reoffending.
We are also looking for new and innovative work partnerships with the private
sector. The National Offender Management Service and Amaryllis have
recently announced a new joint venture which will see prisoners renovating
office furniture. This will seek to increase the numbers of prisoners who work,
save costs and help the environment.
This early progress will allow us to see real changes now, and help to provide
valuable lessons as we look to extend work in prisons more widely across the
prison estate

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
We are going to be attacked on every level:

Guns
Food
Healthcare costs
Insurance costs
Our health
Employment

Be prepared on every level. I can't stress enough, get your food now. NOW. Do not wait. Start stocking food and water now.

You do not want to be out on a street corner begging for the govt to come help you when things are dire. Stand on your own two feet now, and pull it together.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And they have tried it before.
unemploymentmovement.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How cute. I got a PM stating "I'll be the one with the gun taking your food when SHTF"

Oh really? REALLY? LOL

Dude, stand up like a man on your own two feet and get your OWN food. GROW UP.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by emeris
reply to post by pavmas

Its not as easy as it seems, most people live in cities and towns and have no garden or space or enough room that they would be unable to grow enough to keep a rabbit alive.

It is not easy at all......... I have never known gardening or farm work to ever be easy when you are getting started. I know a few cities and towns that have community gardens. They do this since they do not have the space in their own homes. where there is a will there is way.

You want to make it sound as if without wally world or kroger humanity would have never survived its early years on earth.

Russia suffered of food shortages. My family there survived from having their own garden in moscow. My wifes grandparents currently live in a small villiage where they have an out house and a garden which they use to feed themselves. Her other grandparents still have a garden im moscow.

I think if the russians can do it.. i think we can handle it. heck my grandmother even had a garden and she lived downtown in my old home town.

Now if they go after our ability to grow food then expect a full fleged revolt. The vietnamese did a good job defeating the USA even they they were out gunned and out manned. There are precendents tht dictate that it is not as hopless as you like to make it seem.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join