It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Game Over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In my first post on ATS ( Were The Mayans Right)
It was about my understanding that the Mayans had said or what I believed this is what they said that'

21-12=2012 was about the old of an era and a new era beginning, well forget about the Mayans.

I stated that I worked in logistics a good part of my life and knew that the banks were closing down shipping companies on a massive scale and even calling in shipping loans where the companies were making a profit.

Now anyone with half a brain knows that to shut down a profitable company in times like these you have to be insane and there is now not enough shipping worldwide to supply food in the amounts we have been used to even if there was no food shortages.

I stated forget the drought in Texas and the Floods in Europe, there will now be shortages of food and this is engineered.

On further digging i found out that banks having been buying up food commodity futures since 2008.

That's right they ruined out money system and the bail money that we all guaranteed them' they refused to loan out to businesses and bought total control of our food and they plan on doing with the food what they did with the money markets.

I further stated that by the end of 2013 we would see 100% rise in food costs and would be happy to pay this 100% even for rotten food.

Well I did not have to wait long' I expected prices to start rising in Feb 2013 not the 2nd week in Jan.

Today Britain's top supermarket raised its prices by 50% that's right 50% in one day,

But what really gave me the best laugh was that they blamed rising commodity costs and food inflation, but this biggest supermarket is also a bank, so they are saying they are to blame but people are to stupid to realise this

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br /> .______________________________________________________________________________-

In the last week we have had the usual thing about new earth like planets etc "is disclosure near" I swear most will be behind the barbed wire fence of a Fema camp still looking up to the sky for niburu or aliens to save us.
You really need to keep your eyes on the ground._________________________________________________

So what is the plan what is behind it all'

Total Enslavement of everyone that is not part of the Elite or regarded as not one of them, that's me you your kids and everyone you know.

They have slashed benefits and they have slashed income of low paid workers and people cant afford to feed themselves, so people are going to have to steal just to eat.

In the old days they shipped convicts over to Australia for any stealing whatsoever' even a starving child that lifted a stale loaf of bread was shipped.

That's not the plan this time

Anyone that steals will get sent to prison' ex army camps in the Uk and perhaps Fema camps in the USA.

Last year in London and other cities people were jailed for lifting a pair of trainers/sneakers even if they found them in the street and never stole them personally.---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here is where it gets interesting' a company called (SERCO) runs prisons.

914 Mar 2012 – But will Serco be able to negotiate a guarantee that the government maintains a 90% occupancy rate for at least 20 years : that was pasted for the deal they want in Australia)

But in the UK they have a different approach,
Last summer Serco lobbyists told the government that prisoners would benefit from work in prisons and are required in a lot of UK prison to Industrial Work.

Serco has signed a £500 million deal with VERY to run its call centre.

Prisoners working for £30 per week digitised all BBC archives in a contract hidden from the public.

In the post after this Im going to give links to just what this company is involved in,

People die in custody and the verdict is suicide even if murdered, Easy when you run the coroners office like Serco does

Serco, runs the courts, the probation service the lots.

So in future' a manufacturer will require 500 workers' Serco will supply them' and if they run short then they just convict a few more to keep up with supply.

If you run everything you cant fail.

So for Americans.when you find Walmart raises prices 50% in one day' find out who your Serco is because the whole population is being enslaved by and elite we voted into power who think we are no more that work horses.

Serco: The Company Running Britain - GOVERNMENT PLANS FOR ...
sercofilm.co.uk/...serco.../39-government-plans-for-police-privatisati...6 Mar 2012 – West Midlands and Surrey police forces have invited bids from private companies to take over the delivery of a wide range of police services ...

FGP case - Serco shackling detainee for 8 days breached Art 3 - 05 ...
www.medicaljustice.org.uk › Tools for ensuring rights › Case law5 Jul 2012 – The high court judge found that Serco, the private company that runs Colnbrook, acted in violation of the detainee's right not to be subjected to ...

Construction jobs created as Serco sign new prison deal | Randstad ...
www.randstadcpe.com › randstad cpe newsSerco have signed a £415m contract to run a new London prison. The company, which also run London's Docklands Light Railway, as well as detention centres ...

Serco wins first private probation contract | Society | The Guardian
www.guardian.co.uk › Society › Prisons and probation13 Jul 2012 – The Ministry of Justice announced that Serco, in partnership with London Probation Trust, had won the four-year contract worth £37m, under ...

Serco consortium signs new prison contract with New Zealand ...
article.wn.com/.../Serco_consortium_signs_new_prison_contract_wit...11 Sep 2012 – Stock Exchange Announcement Serco consortium signs new prison contract with New Zealand Department of Corrections 11 September 2012 ...

SERCO: The Biggest Company You've Never Heard Of | Decrypted ...
decryptedmatrix.com › Globalist Corporations › VideoOriginal Story Here: hungrybeast.abc.net.au... .... In June 2010 Serco signed a £4million contract to operate all air traffic control services for Coventry Airport. ... BBC News (UK). 29 May 2012.

Who really runs the public sector? - Channel 4 News
www.channel4.com/news/public-sector-private-labour22 Aug 2012 – Recruitment Early in 2012, Capita won a contract to run recruitment services for the British Army. ... Capita has also run the BBC's HR operations since 2006 which the ... for whom it has just signed a contract to provide control room services ... Serco: 100,000+ employees, 2011 revenues of £4.646bn and ...

Forensic Medical Services - Serco
www.serco.com › ... › Health › Primary Care and Community Services28 Oct 2012 – Serco Health works with West Yorkshire Police to provide non-emergency medical and forensic services to police custody suites throughout the ...

I could go on and on this company runs the UK and they intend to control us all.

Serco kill people – In the News – Last.fm
www.last.fm › Forum › In the News
2 posts - 2 authors - 30 Mar 2010
Serco assassinate: links. Serco Logo Blood pool & pun "bringing service to life" in blood red. serco.com...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That's quite a silly move, violent revolution is primarily caused by the food index. The more sharply the price of bread rises, the more likely a revolution - this has been true throughout history.

If this is true, it looks like they want a revolution.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That's really fascinating... and scary.
Any mention of impending shortages, engineered or not, makes me a little nervous. I have to wonder how they will end up sending everyone into prison, though. What the detailed process will be...

edit on 11-1-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Honestly...i wish no ill will on anyone but those deserving, but if its all gonna go to hell...i wish it would just go to hell already....its the dragging it out thats got me annoyed...like listening to 8 kids scream for 20 years....at some point you just want it to just happen

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
That's quite a silly move, violent revolution is primarily caused by the food index. The more sharply the price of bread rises, the more likely a revolution - this has been true throughout history.

If this is true, it looks like they want a revolution.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well when your kids are starving' what do you do you take to the streets as we have seen all 2012 around the world.

Then they arrest you put you through their courts and into their labour camps' sorry prisons, where you will work for peanuts and food, your kids will be taken by the government.
As I said its game over now.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Lucky for me, I don't have a family to feed. I feel for thos that do. s+f

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Sounds alot like Correctional Corporation of America!

A whole lot of similarities between the two!

CCA

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by koder
Honestly...i wish no ill will on anyone but those deserving, but if its all gonna go to hell...i wish it would just go to hell already....its the dragging it out thats got me annoyed...like listening to 8 kids scream for 20 years....at some point you just want it to just happen

Well I dont want any of it happening but you cant avoid things that are in front of your face,

See they create a class system and most dont see themselves in the bottom bracket and are happy to let it happen as they themselves have been conditioned to think poor people are scum.

If you have to work to survive then it affects you.

people have to take a stance sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

But a violent revolution tends to work out in favour of the people, not the establishment.

If the food prices in the UK rise enough to trigger a revolution, it will destabilise the country no matter what the outcome, and the outcome will probably be in favour of the people.

If they are doing this on purpose, they know the outcome, which means they want the government to topple.

I don't know why. I doubt anything will come of it anyway, MUH QUEENIE will save us. Corporations and governments may be in collusion to oppress the people, Her Maj is not.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Great work, mate.
Soon be time to don the mad max gear and paint my bike black I reckon.

This makes more sense than a lot of theories I've read lately.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by pavmas

Sounds alot like Correctional Corporation of America!

A whole lot of similarities between the two!

CCA

BBC News - Benefits for striking low-paid workers to be axed
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-1847650417 Jun 2012 – Low-paid workers who take strike action will no longer have their wages ... claim working tax credits to top up their income even when they take part in ... And the money they lost in pay while taking part in industrial action was ...

See they take your rights away then they take the cash like below
The Tories' Big Lie on Tax Credit Cuts | the void
johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/.../the-tories-big-lie-on-tax-credit-cuts/3 days ago – The Tories' Big Lie on Tax Credit Cuts ... a public sector pay freeze because they thought Tax Credits would protect low income workers.

I cant get links to work somehow, sorry but you will have to put the link in manually.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Its going to get ugly for the people of Britain quicker than it has in the recent past, it seems. Who knows where it will end, either, since the disarmed UK public has no way to defend itself anymore from a tyrannical government seeking to demote them all back to serf status.

I wonder, in the future will it have been obvious how the then present could have been prevented? Or will the majority simply be standing their, scratching their heads wondering? Or will they not even care that what was left of the little freedom they still had was taken from them, as long as they have beer to drink and a telescreen to watch....
edit on 1/11/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Great work, mate.
Soon be time to don the mad max gear and paint my bike black I reckon.

This makes more sense than a lot of theories I've read lately.

I read somewhere, if you control the money you control the people, where I think if you control the food you will control everything.

I expect the starving not to stick together, and work parties will be picked up by government vehicles and do what is required of them for a basket of food.

Starvation is a terrible thing, and no nutritution means no energy to fight.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

We have 100,000 soldiers, 40,000 seamen, 40,000 airmen and 6,000 Royal Marines to protect us from tyranny.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yep. My advise if you don't want to starve, look up aeroponic gardening, vertical gardening and learn how to fish, catch rabbits and develop a taste for squirrel.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The banks profit from all the misery, in every way ...first they take your house, your job, then they'll come back for your body and make you a slave.

A driving force behind the push for ever-tougher sentences is the for-profit prison industry, in which Wells Fargo is a major investor. Flush with billions in bailout money and an economic system designed to siphon wealth from the working class to the idle rich, Wells Fargo has been busy expanding its stake in the GEO Group, the second largest private jailer in America.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

We have 100,000 soldiers, 40,000 seamen, 40,000 airmen and 6,000 Royal Marines to protect us from tyranny.

Awesome job theyre doing so far, huh? Based on what Ive read, Britain is basically a police state; at minimum a surveilence nightmare. When are you expecting your military to jump in and save you? How well have they done against domestic, internal enemies before? Or are they essentially under the control of those internal, domestic enemies that are leading your nation into slavery?

Ive asked the same thing about our own military here in the US. Im not so sure any military can be relied upon to protect its people from tyranny. Classically its the military who HELP subjugate the people under the rule of a dictator, NOT liberate the people from those powers.
edit on 1/11/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Yep. My advise if you don't want to starve, look up aeroponic gardening, vertical gardening and learn how to fish, catch rabbits and develop a taste for squirrel.

Well I think I read somewhere that they were trying to stop you growing your own and arresting independent farmers, if so then I can see the logic if Im right.
In the EU they are outlawing VIT C and such and natural supplements.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Our military is the blade of our commander in chief - the queen. The government is the arm, by tacit consent of the crown.

If the government oversteps its mark, the queen - who has in the past publicly condemned the actions of her government which was undermining the rights of the people (leading to the government toning it down a bit) - will step in and reclaim her armed forces and use them to protect us.

Our government rules by consent.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Maybe we're living "The Event". I always wondered why it never really had an ending and why it was canned. It didn't have terrible ratings and as it got closer to what might be considered an end, the ratings were rising. Seems odd for them to do that.

Anyway, look at the parallels and maybe there's some truth in it. We now have some kind of suggestive news about another "Earthlike" planet. They want to disarm the citizenry and make it ever increasingly difficult for day to day life and existence. If the OP is correct, they're going to gain control through food distribution.

Who knows? Maybe those at the top are aliens and want to bring their people here from a dying planet and there's just not enough room for all of us and guns are the only thing standing in the way of a smooth relatively risk free turnover for them

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join