It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Game Over

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by abeverage

heptagonpost.com...

Yes but I cant see that happening in the UK George Orwell after years and years of trying to educate the British working class came to the conclusion.
That the British want servitude, they want a master and they will never break free, he could not believe that after the war they went back into their rolls as master and servant.
georgeorwellnovels.com...

Even the Newspapers today are trying to convince us that being servants was actually great.
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

We are subjects of the crown - but the point of this thread isn't the master-subject relationship between us and the crown, we're talking about how the government are trying to make us slaves. There is a difference.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

We are subjects of the crown - but the point of this thread isn't the master-subject relationship between us and the crown, we're talking about how the government are trying to make us slaves. There is a difference.

Well the queen did say a few years ago that there were evil forces at work in the uk, and I think they may well be as scared and worried as the rest of us,
maybe thats why she has signed the Uk over to be run by EU,

Numerous site suggest the Queen guilty of treason and called for her arrest.
forums.ukcolumn.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Those people are wrong.

The queen follows due process, she signs what is given to her to sign. When things get out of hand, all bets are off and QEII slashes and burns through the naughty politicians.

I don't think any harm will come to the citizenry of the UK while QEII lives, after that though, I don't know, it all depends how well she raised her kids.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Is this the very same?

Rajiv Sharma

Rajiv Sharma, the founder and President of Serco Investments is a native of India. His undergraduate education was completed in India and Europe. He holds a Masters Degree in Business from the University of Hartford. Since 1976, Mr. Sharma has worked full time in the financial services industry as a broker, trader and with Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith in San Francisco. He gained further money management expertise with Sutro & Co. Inc.

sercoinvestments.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You hear of a people becoming Sheep like. Remember the 2 year old baby in China who was in the small street and was ran over twice with no one to stop and help; bump bump then pause.... bump bump with 18 onlookers?....youtu.be...
We people of the civilized ??? world have been lead to believe it is always someone Else's responsibility to take care of a problem. Someone breaking into your house, "run away"!...someone threatens you give them your money...Stealing your stuff call the insurance, but let the bad guys have it....deductible is only $2500...

The were a couple of guys on a motorcycle who did a snatch and grab of a ladies purse. She started hollering and pointing and every male on the street grabbed anything they could and not only stopped the motorcycle but beat the crap out of the robbers; would have gone better but the robbers tried to fight back with knives....bad decision....Cops finally got there and hauled off the bad guys. No one was arrested from the defending mob. I personally hope every time the bad guys look in the mirror at their missing teeth and broken nose they remember crime does not pay in a non civilized 3d world country. "Oh my so uncivilized, how could they...primitives"!!

People who do not do anything but be pliable.... get along by hiding, hoping no one bothers with them for it might open them up to domestic entanglements..... requiring them to miss whatever they have planned for the day are truly the sheep of the world.

Amazing how few wolves can decimate a herd of sheep.

No one likes busy bodies who have their finger in every one Else's business but come on people.....just stand by while someone is killed at your door while begging to be let in or a baby is ran over...I hope those who do nothing will one day get what they deserve, one day, some how, no doubt it will not be pretty. Maybe next time they are begging an no one lifts a finger...

edit on 11-1-2013 by 727Sky because: on

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

www.liverpooladvicealliance.org...
www.liverpooladvicealliance.org...
www.localsolutions.org.uk...

People try.

I had to reply to this one again.

I once was in a poker room and was having a laugh with a guy from Bolton' and this other persson buts in and says' hey stopping insulting him Im from Bolton and we Northeners stick together.

I said thats great to hear' so there are no homeless in Bolton' yeah there are homeless everywhere he said, so you dont all stick together.

I take it there are no homeless in Liverpool and people have homeless sleeping on their couches etc.

The point Im making is people say they come to the rescue of other people, but they don't.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
You hear of a people becoming Sheep like. Remember the 2 year old baby in China who was in the small street and was ran over twice with no one to stop and help; bump bump then pause.... bump bump with 18 onlookers?....youtu.be...
We people of the civilized ??? world have been lead to believe it is always someone Else's responsibility to take care of a problem. Someone breaking into your house, "run away"!...someone threatens you give them your money...Stealing your stuff call the insurance, but let the bad guys have it....deductible is only $2500...

The were a couple of guys on a motorcycle who did a snatch and grab of a ladies purse. She started hollering and pointing and every male on the street grabbed anything they could and not only stopped the motorcycle but beat the crap out of the robbers; would have gone better but the robbers tried to fight back with knives....bad decision....Cops finally got there and hauled off the bad guys. No one was arrested from the defending mob. I personally hope every time the bad guys look in the mirror at their missing teeth and broken nose they remember crime does not pay in a non civilized 3d world country. "Oh my so uncivilized, how could they...primitives"!!

People who do not do anything but be pliable.... get along by hiding, hoping no one bothers with them for it might open them up to domestic entanglements..... requiring them to miss whatever they have planned for the day are truly the sheep of the world.

Amazing how few wolves can decimate a herd of sheep.

No one likes busy bodies who have their finger in every one Else's business but come one people.....just stand by while someone is killed at your door while begging to be let in or a baby is ran over...I hope those who do nothing will one day get what they deserve, one day, some how, no doubt it will not be pretty. Maybe next time they are begging an no one lifts a finger...

Nice post mate.

If only people thought first' what if that was my baby, dad, mum, sister then the world would be a better place

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Not surprising in some ways. Maybe the elites believe the same thing I do ironically. If they are pushing revolution perhaps they aren't as bad as I thought since a true revolution would ultimately renew the economy and in many ways redistribute wealth. Maybe tptb are trying to reset the chess board so they can have a better game and in so doing they would be able to remove large swaths of the population, plus they would be far more likely to survive the transition and still maintain material wealth then the average person. You might ask yourself why but if you look at the economy it becomes obvious. If they allow hyperinflation to occur, unless they flee the country and change currencies their money is in prior, then their money ultimately be worth nearly as much as it is now. Fleeing the country would only postpone the inevitable anyway since a collapse of the American economy will likely have negative impacts on the global economy. If you reset the board while you still have a lot of power then you immediately have an advantage on the new board and less people to compete with.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ~Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

So for Americans.when you find Walmart raises prices 50% in one day' find out who your Serco is because the whole population is being enslaved by and elite we voted into power who think we are no more that work horses

Halliburton, Carlyle, Black Water and this guy.

Bob Barker is one of the biggest suppliers to detention facilities across the U.S. Quite a lucrative racket supplying facilities with overseas slave labor made goods.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I dont think there is much more I can add to this thread,

I stated the facts' that Bankers control the food, eveything from the police to the court to prisons, to water, to energy to healthcare are all in the hands of a very few people who even control our governments.

There will be stories of spaceships/ ufo planets etc etc to keep us occupied, just like you tease a kid at christmas' Oh is that santa I hear on the roof, yip let me check' no its a bird then the kid sighs.
Well thats what they do with us be it Niburu the Mayan 2012 thing, Jesus

If you have a hamster in a cage its up to you whether you feed him or not, and I don,t think the elite like hamsters anymore.

Check all the facts out and you will find more than I have, but I have never been any surer on anything.

I expect news stories to be off mass starvation worldwide within six months starting off with a few countries that no one really cares about.

Then it will be a country that will make you sit back and take notice not to much just enough and not quite a third world country.

And still you wont believe that you will be in the same boat within six months.

Then a European country such as Latvia then Greece then italy and then the Uk and charities will be handing out food.
Jobs will not pay wages they will pay in food and still people will que up for handouts.

I have to say I cant guess to much on the USA but the UK and USA are close linked and what happens in one usually happens in the other.

So if the UK is going down then you have to assume the USA will also and thats what your Fema camps could be for,

I still dont know what all these GUILLOTINES were purchased in the USA were for, it could just be a distraction or to cull those that are uneeded.

If there was a shortage of food' would you be convinced that we have to keep it for able bodied people who can contribute such as yourself and think the GUILLOTINE is a good death and convince yourself that its a good thing putting the disabled out of their misery.

We will have to wait and see.
Won't be long now.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by pavmas

So for Americans.when you find Walmart raises prices 50% in one day' find out who your Serco is because the whole population is being enslaved by and elite we voted into power who think we are no more that work horses

Halliburton, Carlyle, Black Water and this guy.

Bob Barker is one of the biggest suppliers to detention facilities across the U.S. Quite a lucrative racket supplying facilities with overseas slave labor made goods.

Nice one'
They have mucked everything up the only way they think they can move forward is by locking us all up and have us work for nothing except food.

I dont like it but its very clever.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Our military is the blade of our commander in chief - the queen. The government is the arm, by tacit consent of the crown.

If the government oversteps its mark, the queen - who has in the past publicly condemned the actions of her government which was undermining the rights of the people (leading to the government toning it down a bit) - will step in and reclaim her armed forces and use them to protect us.

Our government rules by consent.

Do you actually think the Royals are on your side? Don't be deceived by the waves to the crowds and the televised chrismas wishes.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

It's more the public and private condemnation of governments/corporations who oppress the people that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

All true, except for the people watching on TV thing.

How many cities were involved in the London riots? How many were involved in the student riots?

Most were crooks and just wanted free goods

This is my Niece and she is a junky, she robbed the local shop she shops in everyday. This was no riot over rights this was a robbing spree
www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There you go' starving millions to make profit.

Im convinced that these people are not human beings with human feelings.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

This ties into what I've intuited since 2009.

I believe the government is inacting policies, and the ruling class is making moves, to shut down civilization as we know it.

I think this is happening because we've mucked up the environment, and the climate has gone ballistic.

It's either shut it down now in a controlled way, else watch it burn out in an uncontrolled way later down the road.

This is just another step towards a process that started back in 2008.

You increase the price of food, and people will expend less energies towards things in general.

It means decreased carbon emissions, and the buying of more time to innovate our way out of this mess we've created.

S + F

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Interesting thread.

This ties into what I've intuited since 2009.

I believe the government is inacting policies, and the ruling class is making moves, to shut down civilization as we know it.

I think this is happening because we've mucked up the environment, and the climate has gone ballistic.

It's either shut it down now in a controlled way, else watch it burn out in an uncontrolled way later down the road.

This is just another step towards a process that started back in 2008.

You increase the price of food, and people will expend less energies towards things in general.

It means decreased carbon emissions, and the buying of more time to innovate our way out of this mess we've created.

S + F

Ive looked at this that many times' part of me just thinks that a few million will die and they will make profit and move on to something else.

And then I look at the facts' this way they can have total control without having to have a pandemic that risks their life also.

Everything its getting privatised and there will soon be no service run by governments.

But what does not make sense is attacking the working class, the elite in Britain anyway' have always hated the middle class.
A class Of people who think they are better than the working class not good as the upper class. but have a respect for the working class, Im talking Aristocracy here, so maybe this is not the aristocracy and the monarch and they might disappear as well.

I think the disabled and old will be done away with' thats happening now and they call it pathways to care..

So is it just greed or do they want total control, Im not sure at this time but people will starve to death and in large numbers.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"...
you
all comfortable???
Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where
America is headed.pushing us closer to a
North American Union and a one world economic system.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.dailyyonder.com...

here is a map of food shortages

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join