It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Game Over

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

We have 100,000 soldiers, 40,000 seamen, 40,000 airmen and 6,000 Royal Marines to protect us from tyranny.

Awesome job theyre doing so far, huh? Based on what Ive read, Britain is basically a police state; at minimum a surveilence nightmare. When are you expecting your military to jump in and save you? How well have they done against domestic, internal enemies before? Or are they essentially under the control of those internal, domestic enemies that are leading your nation into slavery?

Ive asked the same thing about our own military here in the US. Im not so sure any military can be relied upon to protect its people from tyranny. Classically its the military who HELP subjugate the people under the rule of a dictator, NOT liberate the people from those powers.
edit on 1/11/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

It will never happen, they have created hate in the UK, Protestants hate Catholics, Asians hate Blacks, Blacks hate white, white hate blacks, then we have Irish and erybody hates Irish catholics, everybody hates everybody else and thats a fact.
2 people were stabbed in Birmingham 2 hours ago and people just stood and watched.
Who would help a hungry child.

The Uk is doomed and our own hate will be to blame, we have turned our back on each other and only listen and watch the BBC and take in all the rubbish.

We hate the unemployed but we hate the disabled more.

We are worse than the Nazis and the Uk will be worse than wartime Germany.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

There is a growing expression of hate in the UK, yes, because of the conditions that have been created.

Hate is a symptom, not a disease. When things get worse, we get closer.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Perhaps.

But lets say something goes awry, and the monarch of your nation does not step in... what do you do then? How do YOU (as in the public) defend YOURSELF from tyranny?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

We write a strongly worded letter to the queen asking her if she'd be so incredibly accommodating and dissolve that nasty parliament, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could she also oust them from power by means of reasonable force, if necessary.

No but seriously now, I can't see a situation in which the people of the UK are being oppressed and the queen doesn't step in. It's her duty, it's her only job.

For the sake of argument, if she happens to be kept in the dark by her advisers etc, we would form a militia and overwhelm the oppressors with numbers. ~200,000 soldiers with guns != 50,000,000 people. See: Zulu staring Michael Cain.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I see the same in the USA, Ive heard Alex Jones go on about mexicans and single woman on benefit. This guy creates division but tries to convince people that they should stick together.

Its a trick' this guy will have mexicans, blacks and whites fighting among themselves.

Check out his stuff over the years.

And he has Ron Paul on, a man that says just because a Doctor can save your life you should not expect him to just because he can, if you cant pay him.

Well I believe that if you are in a position to help anyone you can.

So if the same happens in the USA I would not follow people like Jones.

And before anyone complains and says AJ is a hero (is he)

You cant complain about some poor people then claim to stick up for other poor people.

People are people and poor is poor.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
The banks profit from all the misery, in every way ...first they take your house, your job, then they'll come back for your body and make you a slave.

A driving force behind the push for ever-tougher sentences is the for-profit prison industry, in which Wells Fargo is a major investor. Flush with billions in bailout money and an economic system designed to siphon wealth from the working class to the idle rich, Wells Fargo has been busy expanding its stake in the GEO Group, the second largest private jailer in America.

www.salon.com...

It seems to be everywhere and people will not defend each other.

I posted that 2 people were stabbed in Birmingham City centre 2 hours ago, it now appears both are dead and 100 people stood by and watched it, their is no hope for us at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

We write a strongly worded letter to the queen asking her if she'd be so incredibly accommodating and dissolve that nasty parliament, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could she also oust them from power by means of reasonable force, if necessary.

No but seriously now, I can't see a situation in which the people of the UK are being oppressed and the queen doesn't step in. It's her duty, it's her only job.

For the sake of argument, if she happens to be kept in the dark by her advisers etc, we would form a militia and overwhelm the oppressors with numbers. ~200,000 soldiers with guns != 50,000,000 people. See: Zulu staring Michael Cain.

To be fair the queen did say there was evil forces at work in this country a few years back.
www.genmay.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Unfortunate, but not indicative of the UK as a whole.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Unfortunate, but not indicative of the UK as a whole.

I beg to differ,
John Gaunt the big mouth journalist who says he would do this that to unsocial people admitted that he sat on a train with other people and watched a girl be assaulted, he says he was just scared.

People are scared to get involved and that's a fact

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

But a violent revolution tends to work out in favour of the people, not the establishment.

If the food prices in the UK rise enough to trigger a revolution, it will destabilise the country no matter what the outcome, and the outcome will probably be in favour of the people.

If they are doing this on purpose, they know the outcome, which means they want the government to topple.

I don't know why. I doubt anything will come of it anyway, MUH QUEENIE will save us. Corporations and governments may be in collusion to oppress the people, Her Maj is not.

Every single Violent Revolution has led to a Dictatorship...except one The American Revolution so I think that is was the only instance it was for the people.

I do agree it is being orchestrated to throw out the current governments of the western states but it will be so that a world Despot can take over voted in and legally by the oppressed and starving and controlled by the super elite...
edit on 11-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Maybe the reason Liverpool is the second safest city in the country is that people stick up for each other. I've never seen anyone attacked without someone at least trying to pull them apart.

Just the other year I was out in town and got in to a bit of a kerfuffle with someone for some reason or another, we were stood there, both of us very big lads, going for each other in the middle of the street... Then this little 5'2" girl comes along and stands in the middle of us and tells us to calm down. It worked too.

A while ago, we had the student riots in Liverpool - a mob were trying to tip a matrix van, a schoolgirl climbed on top of the van and told everyone to stop. They did.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by Dispo

Perhaps.

But lets say something goes awry, and the monarch of your nation does not step in... what do you do then? How do YOU (as in the public) defend YOURSELF from tyranny?

Its just to late, they removed guns then knifes and brought in a host of laws where you can be arrested fo nothing, even on suspicion, if the cops came to lift me no one would help.

Out of a crowd you have about 20 who would mouth off' they arrest these 20 and the rest disperse.
They pen demonstrators in pens like sheep for hours on end.

Alex Jones talks about non violent action, non violent action whilst a copper is knocking six bells out of you with truncheons.

I dont trust anyone that says non violence, if someone is kicking you you kick them back.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Maybe the reason Liverpool is the second safest city in the country is that people stick up for each other. I've never seen anyone attacked without someone at least trying to pull them apart.

Just the other year I was out in town and got in to a bit of a kerfuffle with someone for some reason or another, we were stood there, both of us very big lads, going for each other in the middle of the street... Then this little 5'2" girl comes along and stands in the middle of us and tells us to calm down. It worked too.

A while ago, we had the student riots in Liverpool - a mob were trying to tip a matrix van, a schoolgirl climbed on top of the van and told everyone to stop. They did.

Lol thats like my wife she is small and gets involved, small but the heart of a lion.

How many have came out in defense of the disabled in Liverpool, If you wont defend this then you wont defend anyone, thats a fact.
politicalscrapbook.net...

all people say is thats terrible then go back to what they were doing. No One Cares Really.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

People have a tipping point.

They do but whether its left to late or not I dont know, they are not effecting everyone, first the disabled then the unemployed, then the low paid.

Then we move up to better paid then the middle class,

They keep wage low and then increase prices for food and heating, there will com a braking point, but how far will they go.

Say it breaks out in Brixton, most people will watch it on TV it will be contained.

What is happening in the UK is nothing short of scandalous, low wages gas up 9% food up 50% and tax credits and benefits cut,
Crime will go through the roof, but will it be poor robbing poor.

They only come after you if you rob the rich, when the poor rob the poor they cant even get the police to attend.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

All true, except for the people watching on TV thing.

How many cities were involved in the London riots? How many were involved in the student riots?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

We have 100,000 soldiers, 40,000 seamen, 40,000 airmen and 6,000 Royal Marines to protect us from tyranny.

Except that with history as an indicator, the military knows who feeds and clothes them, and usually never switch sides unless it looks like defeat is close.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Please elaborate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join