It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay, my first thread. Ok, here's my conspiracy.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

I dunno what your conspiracy is but you lost me at Bible.

2nd

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by isado

wouldn't the thought of more than one universe suggest more than several gods though?

Would it?

How do you describe that which you have nothing to describe it with?

What if multiple universes all represented just another facet of the same gem? Is each facet, then, considered to be its own god? Or, despite its individuality as a facet, is it not still part of the greater whole?

BTW, your Crom answer was brilliant.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

you don't describe it you feel it. like when i see snowfall, hail or rain, i tend to sometimes daydream every flake or particle is its own universe accumulating to shape the landscape under it. close together, far apart, wheather i'm dreaming, awake, or in the internet between consciousness and media, what i feel during interaction, in the moment is all that is permanent, now is forever. a second ago and a second from now has passed and has yet passed
edit on 11-1-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Like when Horton heard a Who?

Maybe we are in a snowflake; there are endless possibilities
edit on 11-1-2013 by isado because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by isado

yes but getting smaller and smaller and smaller in scale. just when daydreaming though. every possibility presenting itself at once

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OP, you want nonbelievers to go to Heaven and are willing to do what you can to get them there. Okay.
So far, you have called everyone deceivers, demonic for not being believers, and tried to forbid a female user from talking to you because you are a man. All in your first thread.
Your truth isn't going to go far with anyone if you continue to package your message like that!

edit on 11-1-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I have daydreamt that as well. What would happen if the closer you get to the tip of a needle the smaller you get.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

Why would God be angry at humans for doing what we do best? Asking questions, unravelling secrets, wanting knowledge; that is why Eve bit the apple, she wanted knowledge. If God was angry what is the purpose of the entire book after that event?

He did build us in his image. We strive to omniscient like our creator.
edit on 11-1-2013 by isado because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by isado

well don't get too close you might poke yourself

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

haha! I wear goggles.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by isado

wouldn't the thought of more than one universe suggest more than several gods though?

I actually think this.. But I think it's still all one thing.. Any combination of expression from the lowest to "the most high" So then the multiple universes would be in a multiverse..

THere's millions and there is One. Like a tree and a forest one "contains" the other and they can share a total identity or they can split up into infinitely different sized clusters, from one tree to trillions..

I liked your earlier post a lot.. You have to live to live, and it's all just YOUR descriptions in the end.. What does Real mean, haha..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi! I am a new member as well but have yet to start a thread

I have noticed that almost all your replies to threads on ats regarding topics such as mythology, aliens, ufos, acting morally in regards to constitutional injustices, and even VITAMIN C, have been mostly a one comment post derailing the subject to your love for THE JESUS without adding anything to the topic at hand.

And other non Jesus comments seem to disrespect the people including the OP, and then question why others are rude. All this combined with your inability to question your own believes as stated in this thread while insisting others confirm to yours might make people mistake you for a troll.

Here i found a new home for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take care!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by isado

this reminds me of team america world police where spotsward was saying "this is the eye of the needle gary and we all must pass through it"

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

you don't describe it you feel it.

That's the Spirit! or That's the spirit... Said two ways but I meant both as one.
waka waka..

Haha and a Mad Thumbs Up for the New Poster 404ed.. err wait let me reload the name hold on..
edit on 1/11/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgalahan2
reply to post by Dustytoad

I suppose you could say it as defining the biggest conspiracy.

Except no, it's not that everyone so much has different thoughts. It's that everyone has interconnected thoughts and while this conspiracy involves everyone's "different" thoughts, the conspiracy is that they are very much indeed very much the same and related to eachother.

Oh yeah. I definitely know what is on the tip of your tongue. It's on mine too. Once you feel the wave you can ride it...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by isado

this reminds me of team america world police where spotsward was saying "this is the eye of the needle gary and we all must pass through it"

And if you don't make it through do you just fall back down into "A Neeeww... body." and play the next round? Can you go All In, or is their no gambling allowed inbetween worlds?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

How would one represent currency?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

idunno money? gambling sucks.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
hey double post

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by isado

How would one represent currency?

You mean gambling.. Well in this scenario I was talking about winning the game in one life time by going all in (this would be your soul?) and then you have to make sure it's a winning hand haha..
I'm kind of random without enough sleep. just putting images in peoples heads.. Like to spread imagination.. I'm a little bored with just 2 choices after death.. Bring a little dimension to it PUN!

" but that's just how the story unfolds, you get another hand soon after you fold."
"I am the universe and you're crazy."
B.o.B

I should be listened to with caution when I am in this sarcastic explorative ONEness mood..

So anyway back to my idea.. Youd have to bet earned "credit" (love spreadage? good deeds?) and you get a chance for more credits before you stand next to the line that says you must be this High to ride.. Gambling's a risky business.. Maybe slow and steady, and you can get to Tortuga?
edit on 1/11/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join