It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay, my first thread. Ok, here's my conspiracy.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid[/i

People can't handle that "B word" because the lies have blinded them.

is is it bastard?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Extreeeeeem doubt

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

re: signature: if you were me than i'd be you, then i'd use your body to get to the top, you can't stop me no matter who you are

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"we are we"
if I am you and you are me. I don't get what you said about the top for 1 does not see 1 just barriers of testing till your refined enough to RETURN back to home.
Refined thru your Spirit/Soul/Internal energy LEARNING through the different PHYSICAL AND METAPHYSICAL phases of Life and Death within Existence.

So in 1 life you were a ruler/oppressor
the next CYCLE your the you oppressed to TEACH you REAL Wrong

In the next cycle you have or should have learned about how certain behaviors or sick practices can force your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies into various ENERGY fields of Existence to better FILTER THAT YOUR SOUL.

edit on 1/11/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jykan

Originally posted by Jykan
You know...I just don't understand how all these religious wars start.

You aren't SUPPOSED to understand...

We have been LIED to.

History and education are one MASSIVE lie and cover-up.

Religion is used as a façade to hide the true purpose of all wars.

Wars and religion are BOTH deceptions and both have the same source.

The intention is to place the blame on God when in reality He has nothing to do with it.

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

This post goes into more detail.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Its a conspiracy because not everyone wants to believe in a religion based off a book that has nothing to support it. Therefore everyone is demons and have sinned. What about the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the name of the lord for the holy land. Is that righteous and just because they believe in Jesus?

Nope. Its not.

Ill take my sinful life of loving everyday of life and being cheery and joyous thank you very much.

God is much more likely to be a multidimensional 'alien', alongside all the other 'gods' cited throughout all of time than some man sat on a cloud (No I don't actually think this, its just a point) playing almighty enforcing his will through a book that could be very easily manipulated and modified thousands of times over and over since it originally appeared, whenever that was

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Artaire

God is much more likely to be a multidimensional 'alien'

This sentence is sort of an oxymoron. God by definition can not be "alien" in any sense of the word.

Now perhaps, some of the written human history of what we have called God in the past. Is referring to beings that we mistakenly thought were Gods or God.

But that's an entirely different idea than from what people usually refer to as God.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artaire
What about the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the name of the lord for the holy land. Is that righteous and just because they believe in Jesus?

You clearly have God and religion confused.

ALL of us have been deceived by propaganda and mainstream mind control.

Here is a clue: God is NOT religious.

He isn't the one behind false religions.

That would be the imposter: AKA "the god of THIS world".

Religion and God have NOTHING in common.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Not sure how long you will be here (be it your will or ATS's)....but this post is pure gold. some of the funniest stuff I have read on ATS in a while has been said on this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

After going down many roads and many paths i always seem to come to the same conclusion...it all comes back to the bible..god..a returning prophet...and an antichrist..

Even though i hate to admit it but it is very true..and the events described in the bible are unfolding almost to the tee

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well, interesting thought. Welcome to ATS, by the way.

What did you mean by we are the conspiracy is that anything like being part of the matrix?

I've read the Bible. But believe your actions speak louder than words, and you don't necessarily need "church", to be a good and decent person. Part of me believes that the church was created by man to keep the "masses" under control.

If they didn't believe in Hades, the crime would be higher than it is. By the way nearly every culture believes in a "Hades" type of existance for those who practice evil and die. Do you believe it's literal or as it's sometimes described what would it be that make you call it H***?
The other part of me is supertitious and thinks what if.....
Something is there but what how do you explain ghosts and the like?

edit on 11-1-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 404ed

Hi! I am a new member as well but have yet to start a thread

I have noticed that almost all your replies to threads on ats regarding topics such as mythology, aliens, ufos, acting morally in regards to constitutional injustices, and even VITAMIN C, have been mostly a one comment post derailing the subject to your love for THE JESUS without adding anything to the topic at hand.

And other non Jesus comments seem to disrespect the people including the OP, and then question why others are rude. All this combined with your inability to question your own believes as stated in this thread while insisting others confirm to yours might make people mistake you for a troll.

Here i found a new home for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take care!

You need not start a thread to be a member

what you are offering is already better than some, research is an easy thing to do isn't it

I think you are going to fit in here very well, keep an open mind and.......
Deny the ignorance!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I just wanna say that is the Creepiest avatar I have EVER seen......Ok back to the topic...what if the OP just commented on the conspiracy aspect and NEVER mentioned religion? Almost every page after has been commenting on religion. My My My..........

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgalahan2
reply to post by Dispo

Which event perturbs you? I assure you, there is great and absolute reason for all of God's actions.

God is angry, yes... people are also very bad.

No disrepect, but if the Bible is your absolute, then God can't be angry. He orchestrated everything from Genesis to Revelations. He gave everyone free will. Everything is predicted and follows the path to the very end which is Revelations. All that happens is as it should be and if you read Revelations, you will find out that there are still sinners who refuse to accept Christ all the way to the very end.

The best way to convert a person, is to lead by example. Not tell them you are here to convert them. What so many new Christians, I am assuming/hoping you are a newly saved person, as you speak like one -- what is most important to God is Love.

Blessings,
yesterdsaysreality
edit on 11-1-2013 by yesterdaysreality because: edit

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Originally posted by 404ed

Hi! I am a new member as well but have yet to start a thread

I have noticed that almost all your replies to threads on ats regarding topics such as mythology, aliens, ufos, acting morally in regards to constitutional injustices, and even VITAMIN C, have been mostly a one comment post derailing the subject to your love for THE JESUS without adding anything to the topic at hand.

And other non Jesus comments seem to disrespect the people including the OP, and then question why others are rude. All this combined with your inability to question your own believes as stated in this thread while insisting others confirm to yours might make people mistake you for a troll.

Here i found a new home for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take care!

You need not start a thread to be a member

what you are offering is already better than some, research is an easy thing to do isn't it

I think you are going to fit in here very well, keep an open mind and.......
Deny the ignorance!

your absolutely right, I was being a little presumptuous. I just recently exceeded my 20 posts.

Now if i can just find something interesting to start a thread on before someone else gets to it i think i might have a chance

edit on 1/11/13 by 404ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi OP, Welcome to ATS
... As you probably have already noticed now, many of the members here at ATS generally tend to hold a very much alternative mind-set, aside from what you may be used to, in respect to beliefs and what they consider to be true or not true.

I apologize for some people are laughing at you and being rude and mocking towards your beliefs. It's not right.
...Respecting beliefs is a two-way street. If you want your beliefs to be respected, you need to also respect the beliefs of others... vice versa. And respecting in this case means not mocking or laughing at others who hold a different belief, but also not trying to force-convert others to believe in your beliefs...

I can understand why you feel so strongly that your God is truth. It's not a new concept to have faith to that degree in which you believe it as truth, seeing as how Christianity was set up that way to begin with.

I am not trying to tell you what to do OP, but rather I just want to point out but we live in a different world now (not accusing you of being ignorant to the world we live in now) a world where more and more people every day are joining alternative religions, and some even choosing to have no religion in their life at all. It's not evil or bad, it's just different,I know that is not really the point...... the point is you will believe in your religion regardless of what year it is.....But, like I said, I do understand where you are coming from, why you feel not believing God as truth is evil and bad, and that we are all liars, because you believe God as Truth. It's YOUR truth. It does not make it wrong or right. To you it is right and true, and that is OK! Some people become defensive towards that notion, but I get it. Although I am not religion-affiliated myself, I DO get it.

No matter how people treat you badly for believing in God, you should not let people make you feel put-down about it. You are entitled to your own religion and beliefs, as are everyone else, no matter who disagrees with them or not, it's not up to them.

It would be more grown-up of people if they would have just politely ignored your posts if they do not agree with them, instead of trying to shove it in your face to make sure you KNOW they disagree. In a way, they are contradicting themselves, as they do not want to be converted to your religion, yet in the same breath are trying to mock yours and put yours down as if what they believe is more TRUE than what you believe. ..

Hope you still enjoy your stay here, OP, people here are usually really nice and welcoming. Religion just has a tough crowd around here.... It's just how it is......................
Anyways, nice to meet you, It's a wild ride, and you might even learn some stuff...

Night OP

EDIT: P.S. Also OP, you got over 200 replies on your 1st thread, I'd consider that a pretty damn successful 1st thread.

edit on 11-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: adding a final comment

edit on 11-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Absolute truth? Christianity? sorry pal you have mixed up absolute truth with faith.
You can't absolutely prove anything in the bible apart from it is a book written by men.

You can't absolutely "prove" anything. You can't prove that the external world outside of your mind is real. You can't prove that the universe wasn't created 2 days ago with the appearance of age. You can't prove the non-existence of something. What about the foundational axioms of scientific materialism? Yeah those aren't proven cases, they're presupposed.

Without faith there is no legitimate starting place in the proof process. All you're left with is an infinitely regressive series of unproven premises.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i do like the gorilla Buddha avatar. classy. this website is not unlike my own lower intestine, stinky and loaded with danger
edit on 12-1-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yep you are right....you are a part of the religious conspiracy, thats why you dont know it. I for one do believe in a Creator but I do not believe in some man made Dogma. I think its funny when people speak of the Bible...which version of the Bible are you referring to? King James? NIV? Geneva? Even then, the Bible has been translated and mutated so many times, we dont even come close to knowing the true power of its words and cannot even be 100% sure that it is the true word of God other than just believing.
I do believe there is great wisdom in the bible, as well as many other sacred texts associated with other religions, but its only the half truth. Until, you learn what exactly religion is and the history of Christianity, you will never become enlightened.!

The origin of KJV

The new testament

There are many other facts not only about religion but the world in general on that wensite. May the truth set you free!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I agree completely. I think we've been stuck in a false reverse engineering of Revelation for the last two decades, that the NSA and world intelligence communities are "in on it" and that Project Bluebeam is infact nothing more than an alien force coercing these groups to screw themselves into losing the public's trust (which they don't deserve anyway).

How stupid is it that these organizations are systematically destroying our once free society, while not donating their useful information to help save our society. Fine, if you want to invade our 4th amendment rights at least help out with criminal justice, and setting free those falsely imprisoned due to lack of evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join