It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones life Threatened On National TV

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Human_Alien

I honestly think death threats against him are as disturbing as the calls from that Democrat guy to gun down the NRA. This topic has really brought the human detritus out of the woodwork.

If you disagree with someone, why should that mean kill them? If that is the level of political debate in the USA i would be highly worried. Happily i know that isn't the level but it has flushed out those that think that way! If any happen to be in positions of power, my opinion is that they should be quietly ushered out of the door before they can do any proper damage.

People that think like that simply are not fit to "govern" the rest of us. And they are certainly not fit to be in possession of any firearms.

You're right but I fail to hear the death threat.

I heard a scenario and the words 'pop him' but it was only a possible scene not a promised threat.

Alex Jones really needs to stop being such an attention 'ho and grow a set of ovaries!

I don't like him, never liked him nor will ever like him. I can't stand preachers/people who elect themselves into some leadership role who are absolutely useless. He is not capable of any type of problem-solving rather, his ONLY goal is to be a rebel rouser.

Evolved individuals don't incite violence. They avoid it.
AJ is a JA (jackass)

I was going to post that I think Alex Jones is a complete clown but you summed it up well for me also mate, thanx

edit on 9-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I do not disagree really. "Pop off" can be interpreted in different ways for sure. If we are honest, it probably was meant in the shoot him sense but we have no way of knowing that for sure so we can't say for definite one way or the other.

And he clearly is an attention seeker.

However, the scum on either side of this particular debate is rising to the surface for all of us to see and i have to say, from the outside (UK), it doesn't look pretty. Whatever happened to reasoned debate? I am fairly sure that the Founding Fathers would be shaking their heads at the nature of the current political discourse. Mind you, you could probably say the same for many current issues!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The liberal left hate gun owners as evidenced in this video ...

... laughing at the idea of shooting Alex Jones!!

GO MEGA!!

edit on 1/9/13 by SherlockH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why is it the left always endorses the very violence the are supposed to be against when it fits their agenda?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Doesn't any of Alex's loyal supporters see the irony in Jones complaining about threats against him and his loved ones after he'd just been threatening to kill children's parents who were tasked in opposing him?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Doesn't any of Alex's loyal supporters see the irony in Jones complaining about threats against him and his loved ones after he'd just been threatening to kill children's parents who were tasked in opposing him?

Care to clarify where Alex threatened to kill people?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I honestly think death threats against him are as disturbing as the calls from that Democrat guy to gun down the NRA. This topic has really brought the human detritus out of the woodwork.

If you disagree with someone, why should that mean kill them? If that is the level of political debate in the USA i would be highly worried. Happily i know that isn't the level but it has flushed out those that think that way! If any happen to be in positions of power, my opinion is that they should be quietly ushered out of the door before they can do any proper damage.

People that think like that simply are not fit to "govern" the rest of us. And they are certainly not fit to be in possession of any firearms.

I heard a scenario and the words 'pop him' but it was only a possible scene not a promised threat.

Alex Jones really needs to stop being such an attention 'ho and grow a set of ovaries!

I don't like him, never liked him nor will ever like him. I can't stand preachers/people who elect themselves into some leadership role who are absolutely useless. He is not capable of any type of problem-solving rather, his ONLY goal is to be a rebel rouser.

AJ is a JA (jackass)

I was going to post that I think Alex Jones is a complete clown but you summed it up well for me also mate, thanx

Jackass or not it doesnt matter when you have the truth on your side. If it wasnt for the infowars team I would not know much about the oakloahoma bombing carried out by the FBI and others. Just because you dont like someone doesnt mean you should turn your back on them. If he is an attention seeker then whats wrong with that? Were not Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and countless others etc... Also attention seekers? They had to be to gain a following. Before you say anything silly, I am not saying for one minute AJ is on a platform with the forefathers, but I do believe they would have supported him in battle.

When soldiers go to war they dont all like eachother. Many soldiers hate others who wear the same uniform, but thry still fight as a unit and thats what we should be doing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Are you suggesting he isn't totally serious about using his weapons to defend the right he's been GRANTED, not Divinely Bestowed?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

AJ is a JA (jackass)

Jackass or not it doesnt matter when you have the truth on your side. If it wasnt for the infowars team I would not know much about the oakloahoma bombing carried out by the FBI and others. Just because you dont like someone doesnt mean you should turn your back on them. If he is an attention seeker then whats wrong with that? Were not Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and countless others etc... Also attention seekers? They had to be to gain a following. Before you say anything silly, I am not saying for one minute AJ is on a platform with the forefathers, but I do believe they would have supported him in battle.

When soldiers go to war they dont all like eachother. Many soldiers hate others who wear the same uniform, but thry still fight as a unit and thats what we should be doing.

He's not my leader

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Possibly they were but the reason people listened to them was precisely because they didn't rant and rave. Instead, they presented their arguments (generally) in a calm collected manner. This allowed people to actually take in what was said and listen to their message with clarity.

Alex Jones failed to do this in every single respect. Why do the Alex Jones fans have difficulty comprehending this? If he had simply acted rationally then he would have got his across message across. Instead, by acting as he did, he just appears deranged.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He is all about fear-mongering and product sales.

Here's a new sponser for ya Alex.

Alex Jones Recomends these Products - On Record

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

And CNN isn't?

They don't sell commercial time slots?

They aren't stating almost daily that if people don't turn in their guns innocent children will die?

Are you actually saying they don't have an agenda?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I do not disagree really. "Pop off" can be interpreted in different ways for sure. If we are honest, it probably was meant in the shoot him sense but we have no way of knowing that for sure so we can't say for definite one way or the other.

However, the scum on either side of this particular debate is rising to the surface for all of us to see and i have to say, from the outside (UK), it doesn't look pretty. Whatever happened to reasoned debate? I am fairly sure that the Founding Fathers would be shaking their heads at the nature of the current political discourse. Mind you, you could probably say the same for many current issues!

Reasonable debates require reasonable people, no? Besides, there is no debating. If you want to arm yourselves, go for it. If not, don't.

Gun control (which is what's on the table) has NOTING to do with banning the right to own guns.

I'm sure assault weapons were NOT considered when the Constitution was drafted. They were barely out of the gun-powder stage!

So man has taken total advantage of this amendment so now the government need to intervene. It's no ones fault but the idiots who don't want to live in cooperation with others.

Piers Morgan is also on my chit-list

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SherlockH

And CNN isn't?

They aren't stating almost daily that if people don't turn in their guns innocent children will die?

Sure CNN FOX BBC ect but thats another thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SherlockH

And CNN isn't?

Sure CNN FOX BBC ect but thats another thread.

No its not. Not if your going to bring it up about Alex.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

The comment made by the person in the video was clearly intended in an ironic and satirical manner. I don't see any cause to believe that there was any malicious intent behind it. It was an opinion discussion, intended to share the opinions of those individuals. No one was seriously attempting to incite violence against AJ or his family. Have we lost our sense of humour that much?

I do not think it would be fair for those who are contrarian to the conspiracy theorists to lump all of them in with AJ.

I tend to lean more to the opposing and skeptical side when it comes to matters of conspiracy and I enjoy challenging the proposition of most conspiracy theories where I can. So you could say I am one of the opponents to those advocating conspiracy theories. Had I seen the so called "debate" between AJ and PM before I came across ATS, I would have probably pushed those advocating conspiracy theories further up the cuckoo tree in my mind.

But I have enjoyed several reasonable conversations with those of opposing views to mine here at ATS and recognise that the entire community isn't totally insane. Some very valid questions are raised and I'll even admit that my own perspectives have been challenged from time to time in my limited interactions here. This gives me hope and a clear observation to not lump all those who are honestly trying to seek truth (and are truly trying to find the answers for themselves) with the likes of the extreme ones like AJ. I hope there are others out there of my ilk, that won't be too quick to judge the entire CT community based on the ravings of one clearly disturbed individual.

Reasonable debate where both parties are open to the views of each other is a brilliant way to try and get to the truth together.
edit on 9-1-2013 by CosmicBob because: Fixed some ambiguous sentence construction

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Gun control (which is what's on the table) has NOTING to do with banning the right to own guns.

I'm sure assault weapons were NOT considered when the Constitution was drafted. They were barely out of the gun-powder stage!

So man has taken total advantage of this amendment so now the government need to intervene. It's no ones fault but the idiots who don't want to live in cooperation with others.

Piers Morgan is also on my chit-list

Well in Iowa, Illinois, and New York they want to ban all semi-automatics. That is a lot of guns. Most guns in fact.

So yes it is about banning the right to own guns. I guess you think we should only own a flint lock right?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Jackass or not it doesnt matter when you have the truth on your side. If it wasnt for the infowars team I would not know much about the oakloahoma bombing carried out by the FBI and others.

And this has impacted your life, how?

Alex shows people why they shouldn't trust their government. Fine! Great.
But do you wonder why the government feels a greater need to be up everyone's butt then?

It's a counter productive service he's doing. Enlightening us with no plan of quelling it.

He is inciting a revolution and frankly, I want to finish up my years devoid a military presence.
It's the Alex Jones' who are making the military baby sit us NOT...the other way around.

Standing up to the government as AJ suggest only gets you more government to deal with.
Don't you people get it????
It's all psycho- babble.
I am not suggesting being complacent but I am suggesting AJ is of no significant value in the long run.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join