It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones life Threatened On National TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Alex Jones life Threated On National TV

www.infowars.com

Daily Beast writer Buzz Bissinger says Piers Morgan should “pop” Alex Jones with a semi-automatic weapon.

CNN and the gun grabbing media are now calling for Alex Jones to be shot the day after his heated appearance with Piers Morgan.
In a segment on Piers Morgan’s CNN program, sports columnist for the Daily Beast, Buzz Bissinger, shockingly states:
“I don’t care what the justification is that you’re allowed in this country to own a semi-automatic weapon – much less a handgun.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1/9/2013 by kosmicjack because: fixed title

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
There were even what can be looked upon as threats against his children apparently, "i hope his children will be alright". What kind of a hideous statement is that?

Any host that allows thier guests to speak in such a manner against anyone is pretty nasty which ever way you look at it. .

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.” Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.” Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

Terroristic threat!

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well .. Jones got what he wanted. He got the spotlight and provoked the left into going even further in saying poorly thought out things. Basically, he helped take the whole level of discussion down a few levels into bad places ...and raise the overall tensions up several it didn't have to go. I hope the ratings and extra cash into his network by traffic generated to his properties is worth that.

It's hard not to see it that way because of how totally he lost it...and how I really don't believe he's that stupid or without self control. Real business people with REAL money invest and work with him daily in his businesses. They wouldn't and couldn't with the irrational act he puts on for the public. That's why I'm sure it's so calculated. Has to be.

In other times and topics, it's almost helpful to get people's attention too. Right now though? It feels like we're standing at Ft Sumter, watching him give the other side the raspberries while jumping up and down daring them to take a shot.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just read that the manager of FPS Russia was shot in the head while tied to a chair. (this is not the main guy from FPS russia, but the manager or something).. Jones mentions several other people dying in strange circusmtances over the last few days... Is this the round up ... night of the long knives? ...

i read something the other day that was scary.. westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com... - its fiction, but kind of prophetic (i think it found it these forums), but if out spoken critics of the federal government are apparently being killed in strange ways, it sounds like the beginning of that story.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.” Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.” Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

Terroristic threat!

This is so illegal! The same law applies to screaming "FIRE!" in a crowded theater just to get a reaction. Clearly Piers Morgan does need to be deported if he cannot abide by our laws. Instead of working on gun laws congress should be working on laws to rein in MSM sensationalism and threats against others.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Alex Jones is a tit who totally showed himself up. However, bad as his behaviour was, this is much worse.

At the end of the day, like him or loathe him, he is entitled to his opinion and to express that opinion, particularly when he has been invited onto a show to debate something.

I have to say, the loons on all sides of this particular argument are really coming to the fore...........

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Why *Pop* him? He already shot himself in the foot.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Jones was playing to his own audience, rather than that of CNN. In defense Alex jones audience reaches far more people than Piers Morgan, I'd imagine. So why play along, playing along with CNN would not go down well with Jones's audience.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Whereas Alex Jones is a nut case, it is still amusing watching the left with their fits and starts. Typically it begins with a bit of hypocrisy - calling for someone to shoot and kill someone who doesn't agree with them on the issue of banning guns.
Then it elevates to complete irony as they then threaten children while advocating for a loss of freedom to "protect the children". I mean, WTF!?!?

To me, this was all theatrics. This was never intended to be an honest and fair debate on the merits of enforcing or revoking Second Amendment rights. Nope. It appeared to be a cleverly deduced ploy to make advocates for the Second look crazy and deranged - and it worked to a small degree. Alex didn't do the cause any favors. The real question is, "Did he actually want to do the cause any favors?"

The reality is that you cannot have a rational debate with those who refuse to act rationally. You cannot have a logical debate with one who is so drunken on emotion that logic cannot pierce the barriers of ignorance. As a result, I fear that the real "fight" for gun control is more than likely to spill out to the streets. God protect those silly liberals who believe bringing a rock to a gun fight will help them!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Playing to your own audience is one thing, we can also be passionate about something without coming across as a lunatic. He should have taken that moment to reach a wider audience by being coherent. Hell even I might have warmed to him. He didn't, so what's the point in preaching to the already converted?.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well .. Jones got what he wanted. He got the spotlight and provoked the left into going even further in saying poorly thought out things. Basically, he helped take the whole level of discussion down a few levels into bad places ...and raise the overall tensions up several it didn't have to go. I hope the ratings and extra cash into his network by traffic generated to his properties is worth that.

It's hard not to see it that way because of how totally he lost it...and how I really don't believe he's that stupid or without self control. Real business people with REAL money invest and work with him daily in his businesses. They wouldn't and couldn't with the irrational act he puts on for the public. That's why I'm sure it's so calculated. Has to be.

In other times and topics, it's almost helpful to get people's attention too. Right now though? It feels like we're standing at Ft Sumter, watching him give the other side the raspberries while jumping up and down daring them to take a shot.

And if I dare you to jump off the empire state building does that mean you are stupid enough to do it? What we need is emotionally mature people to deliver the news and run the country. Sadly, we get emotionally stunted, testosterone fueled egos whose only goal is to upstage the competition. I have listened to Jones on and off for over a year and I have never heard him try to incite his viewers into shooting anyone he disagrees with. I don't agree with many things he says but he does make it clear violence is not the answer.
With the climate we have now in this country I understand why Jones feels the need to scream and shout. Its the only way to be heard over the MSM. Politicians don't seem to be listening to the American people.Remember when they were passing Obamacare and there were protests all over the US? The MSM reported it as astroturf by the TEA Party.They marginalized the American People and took away their voices.Until we get adults running the country again one must stoop to the level of those you need to communicate to.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Buzz Bissinger? There's no way that's his Christian name, right?

Whatever the case may the hypocrisy of it all is astounding! Good news is that Piers Morgan has no audience, for whatever that's worth.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So what sort of uniform is Piers thinking of? Surely a semi automatic would look out of place with a red coat?
And why is Michael Caine in my head shouting YOURE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SHOOT HIS BLEEDIN' TOE OFF!!

Don't think the vapors of next doors creosoting is doing me any favours...
edit on 9-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Isn't this the same loony left media that was bashing rightwingers for being "too violent in their speech" after giffords got popped?

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Why *Pop* him? He already shot himself in the foot.

Agree.

But........

Even with all of the insanity that Jones brought that night, he made points that Piers couldn't deny.

Now calling Piers a professional Hack to start the show was priceless.

"The Second Amendment isn’t there for duck hunting. It’s there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs."

"Why did you get fired from the Daily Mirror for putting out fake stories? You’re a hatchet man of the New World Order"

"They arrest people in England if they defend themselves, that’s on record. My God, you have a total police state. Everybody is fleeing the country because — you’ve had to flee, bud. Yeah, you fled here. Why don’t you go back and face the charges for the hacking scandal?"

"I’m here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn’t matter how many lemmings you get out there in the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?"

"Bloomberg, AP, Reuters, you name it — brag that they’re going to get our guns as well. They’ve taken everybody’s guns, but the Swiss and the American people and when they get our guns, they can have their world tyranny while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters, predator drones, armed now in U.S. skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota."

I think many of the points were valid.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Jones was playing to his own audience, rather than that of CNN. In defense Alex jones audience reaches far more people than Piers Morgan, I'd imagine. So why play along, playing along with CNN would not go down well with Jones's audience.

you're right, cnn fans like watching some slut try and go down on gay anderson cooper, on new years eve. totally different demographic i suppose.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Could not have said it better!!! I think this is definitive "PROOF" the Alex Jones is either A) being used as a (DUMB) puppet . B) Knowingly part of an agenda (paid Shillery). or C) REALLY TRYING to start a Civil WAR...
I see NO good coming from what he did on National TV.. Feels like a BIG bubble is getting ready to burst!
I own NO handguns or rifles ..not sure if that's good or bad..BUT I do Not support any more Federal control over ANY parts of our lives ...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
One other thing that keeps popping up. Is when did Main Stream Media become bias and impartial and having an agenda? I am trying to put my finger on the time frame per se, as their jobs "used" to be (fair and balanced) news, and letting the audience decide ((their) opinions

And is not CNN liable if something did happen to AJ

The truly scary thing is the media at one time was used as a tool to help citizens of the U.S., but now its pretty obvious that it has become a tool against

edit on 9-1-2013 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
To anyone who isnt using this to push an agenda it was obviously said tongue in cheek, its a bit melodramatic to say his life was threatened

I hope his children are OK to, the guy is either a fantastic actor and shill or has a few screws loose.
And I like the guy!!!

As for PMs firing in the UK, do any of you know the facts behind it?
Nothing insidious or dodgy, his paper ran some photos that were later proven to be fake, he didnt fake them nor did he write the story. He was editor so he was fired, quite innocent really

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join