It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones life Threatened On National TV

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingsquirel
One other thing that keeps popping up. Is when did Main Stream Media become bias and impartial and having an agenda? I am trying to put my finger on the time frame per se, as their jobs "used" to be (fair and balanced) news, and letting the audience decide ((their) opinions

And is not CNN liable if something did happen to AJ

The truly scary thing is the media at one time was used as a tool to help citizens of the U.S., but now its pretty obvious that it has become a tool against

edit on 9-1-2013 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

if you want to go down that rabbit hole, i suggest you wear a thick skin and begin researching who acquired the networks, in the last 40 years....

same people that acquired our legislators, pharmaceutical company's, pesticide and insurance companies, during the last 100 years as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Now calling Piers a professional Hack to start the show was priceless.

That was the best part of the whole thing. Akin to Mohammed Ali rushing Foreman at bell for round 1.Then throwing a right hand lead and connecting. Totally humiliated him.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Nothing insidious or dodgy, his paper ran some photos that were later proven to be fake, he didnt fake them nor did he write the story. He was editor so he was fired, quite innocent really

but......

Accountability and AGENDA. Lets not forget what kind of Photos..........

Daily Mirror editor Piers Morgan has been sacked after the paper published faked photos of soldiers abusing an Iraqi prisoner. In a statement the paper said it had fallen victim to a "calculated and malicious hoax".

link

And.......

[A]t one stage I was played a tape of a message Paul had left for Heather on her mobile phone. It was heartbreaking. The couple had clearly had a tiff, Heather had fled to India, and Paul was pleading with her to come back. He sounded lonely, miserable and desperate, and even sang 'We Can Work It Out' into the answerphone.

"There was absolutely no honest way that Piers Morgan could have obtained that tape that he has so proudly bragged about unless they had gone into my voice messages," Mills told the BBC.

Piers Morgan Is a Lying Liar

Hes a liar, and a bad one at that. Ethics morals and Principles?

He has none.

Him and His "ilk" have no compassion. They will use anything to garner ratings.

Also, If anyone would have said what these people said about a sitting President, or Queen, would you think the laugh track would be a bit different?

I do.

But because its Alex Jones, its alright?

Hmmmm........

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
And this is why you need your guns.

All those statists POS are a bunch of violent folks. They always advocate for the government to kill/imprison whoever doesn't agree for complete government control over everything... to protect the childrenz of course.

There's thousands of examples of these folks in history... hell in the world today.

Governments and their statist supporters have killed way more people (100 + million just in the 20th century) than responsable people (gun owners) who want to leave people the hell alone.

Statists/control freaks are the real threat to humanity.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

To anyone who isnt using this to push an agenda it was obviously said tongue in cheek, its a bit melodramatic to say his life was threatened

I hope his children are OK to, the guy is either a fantastic actor and shill or has a few screws loose.
And I like the guy!!!

As for PMs firing in the UK, do any of you know the facts behind it?
Nothing insidious or dodgy, his paper ran some photos that were later proven to be fake, he didnt fake them nor did he write the story. He was editor so he was fired, quite innocent really

Tounge in cheek? I am more inclined to say NLP. Tounge in cheek has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Morgan should have stopped the guy and stated i was wrong to say something like that. As for the facts on morgan, he is wanted for phone hacking and he new the photos were fake and allowed them to be published anyways.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I didn't feel bad seeing Piers look to be at a loss for words..........

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Alex Jones proved how crazy you gun fanatics are. You should all be thrown into a mental institution before you harm yourself or others.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet
Alex Jones proved how crazy you gun fanatics are. You should all be thrown into a mental institution before you harm yourself or others.

And you should be deported for being treasonous against the constitution and ban from this site for being a troll or a total idiot with not enough IQ to handle an internet forum.

Go back to your cave, troll.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Now calling Piers a professional Hack to start the show was priceless.

Common Knowledge, no suprise to anyone. Probably the nicest thing anyones called Piers in a long time.

"The Second Amendment isn’t there for duck hunting. It’s there to protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs."

Jolly good, won't deny it.

"Why did you get fired from the Daily Mirror for putting out fake stories? You’re a hatchet man of the New World Order"

So the Daily Mirror could save it's own skin. That's what he was paid to do, churn out sensational bilge without evidence. At the very least a fake story is welcome respite to talking about such and suchs tits. That's what all the red top bottom feeders are paid to do, or should I say were...

"They arrest people in England if they defend themselves, that’s on record. My God, you have a total police state. Everybody is fleeing the country because — you’ve had to flee, bud. Yeah, you fled here. Why don’t you go back and face the charges for the hacking scandal?"

We are told we have a police state by the likes of AJ, who gets his facts from - by the looks- those sensationallist tabloids people like Piers worked for---- You know...Making stuff up. Everybody's fleeing the country? That's a bold statement. Actually people are flocking in, the only ones fleeing are dodging Tax, or finding themselves better higher profile jobs. You know...Like Piers.

"I’m here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn’t matter how many lemmings you get out there in the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?"

Yeah...Whatever...no really....Piers doesn't really care, he just wants to be famous and contraversial, he's actually no threat to you or your precious guns. He just replaced the little kitty cat amongst the pigeons with a big fat tiger. Wind 'em up and watch em go.....

"Bloomberg, AP, Reuters, you name it — brag that they’re going to get our guns as well. They’ve taken everybody’s guns, but the Swiss and the American people and when they get our guns, they can have their world tyranny while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters, predator drones, armed now in U.S. skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota."

Don't remember anybody taking my gun... Anyway, that's an awful lot of firepower to go bothering people in North Dakota. Personally I'm upset I didn't hear AJ shout about FEMA coffins too...That must have been what he wanted to shout in the third segment he claims he was denied.

I just don't see this stripping away of Americas guns doable, not even if they do concentrate on Semi auto's. To think people would go to such measures, they aren't going to knock on your door with tanks outside and choppers ready to blow you to smithereens. The paranoia AJ feeds is breathtaking, he and others talk as though guns are not just guns but a very real extension of themselves. That's a problem, there's the tiger...

I particularly liked the bit where he was ranting about banning Knives in the UK. The guy seemed to be under the impression we were all going to have to hand in our kitchen cutlery.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I agree with much of what Alex Jones says... I just really hate how he says all the things I agree with.

If he could one day stay calm.. non interruptive... less spazzy, he'd get his point across to a ton more people rather than acting like a bloody maniac!

For that reason, I swear he's working with TPTB to smear what is true and the people who are on the right track.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Can you link a source showing he knew they were fake?

Ive read nothing about that and would be very interested

I agree the joke was in bad taste and he should have realised that this would ensue, but it was a joke never the less and no one, not even the people using sensational headlines, actually thinks it was serious and that AJs life was in danger
edit on 9/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well .. Jones got what he wanted. He got the spotlight and provoked the left into going even further in saying poorly thought out things. Basically, he helped take the whole level of discussion down a few levels into bad places ...and raise the overall tensions up several it didn't have to go. I hope the ratings and extra cash into his network by traffic generated to his properties is worth that.

It's hard not to see it that way because of how totally he lost it...and how I really don't believe he's that stupid or without self control. Real business people with REAL money invest and work with him daily in his businesses. They wouldn't and couldn't with the irrational act he puts on for the public. That's why I'm sure it's so calculated. Has to be.

In that case, if it's all just his tv persona and he was perfectly capable of having a non-shouty sensible discussion, why - knowing exactly what Morgan was trying to do - didn't he drop his act and respond intelligently and calmly to PM's own act?

No, what I saw was a man with anger management problems berating the person who'd given him a stage to perform on, banging on and on about the 2nd amendment while blithely ignoring the 1st..

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Exactly Wrabbit!!!!! The far left is just as insane as the far right and Jones proved it, for once I don't hate the guy. Good job Mr. Jones, now hopefully you and your family will be fine.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by randyvs

I didn't feel bad seeing Piers look to be at a loss for words..........

I thought he looked amused, he would have been thinking "MUAHAHAHAHA your an idiot and everyone is gonna see it"

And once again I actually like Alex Jones and am not attacking him, just stating the simple fact he made an absolute tit out of himself. Why couldnt he have been calm and collected like he was in that video he made after his on air breakdown where he said he feared for his life? I hope he does go back and this time not lose his s*** on air, it would make for an interesting debate.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Um I'm not sure how he ignored the 1st amendment???? The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Did he say press should be censored? Or take Morgan's religion into account?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Although I agree he made a tit out of himself, he clearly has now made others do the same. I'm trying to think of the quote... something like lunacy can only combat lunacy...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Typical anti gun response.
Shoot the people you don't like, because they have the nerve to defend their rights. They want to claim we are the mad dogs, just itching to pull the trigger, yet they openly call for the execution of anyone standing in their way. Perfect example of being a hypocrite. I've always found it very telling that when they need help, they call the people with guns. Guess it's only ok to have one if you're protecting them.
edit on 9-1-2013 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

reply to post by TheMindWar

Can you link a source showing he knew they were fake?

Ive read nothing about that and would be very interested

I agree the joke was in bad taste and he should have realised that this would ensue, but it was a joke never the less and no one, not even the people using sensational headlines, actually thinks it was serious and that AJs life was in danger

actually you'll find the law doesn't discern between jokingly calling for harm to another or seriously calling for harm to another, they are both considered terrorist threats and should be prosecuted. it's the laws we currently live by and so should tv hosts as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lolita64

That's not trolling. THAT is what every rational, and average member of the public who sees that interview will think. Jones not only harmed the pro-gun lobby, he's also added further evidence to the "all conspiracy theorists are cranks - some of them dangerous ones!" meme that has been spread to discredit REAL truth and justice seekers, as opposed to overpaid, over-opinionated bags of wind like Jones.

Oh, and if Piers wanted a second to stand in for him in that boxing match Jones challenged him to, I'd take up the opportunity in a micro-second. He probably outweighs me by as much as he does Morgan, so it'll still seem like a fair fight to him, but I'd guarantee that within 30 secs, I'd have him praying he'd brought his gun in the ring with him..
edit on 9-1-2013 by IvanAstikov because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
How "progressive" of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join