It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help me pray for the safety of Alex Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

We all need to seriously listen to what he says. Unless you want to listen to Hannity, Piers, Rush, King, etc. Craziness can mean many things and if you listen to the craziness on MSNBC, CNN, FOX, etc. than it should be the same.....noooo??

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an agent of the TPTB. Why would they hurt them?

His fanboys are almost as delusional as he is...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Why was the "craziness" one sided?? Piers has done so many interviews on Gun Control without Alex Jones where he over powers the "picked" weakling on the Gun side and yells at him. But, when someone turns the tables Alex is the crazy one?? LOL. Sheep.

edit on 8-1-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

I dont watch tv much. Why would I want to listen to any of them?

If he's your spokesman then he hurt your cause. He really sounded borderline mentally ill. Made it all sound crazy. He really missed a golden opportunity to promote his agenda.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

LOL...how is that so. There have been many who make Youtube videos on this subject but usually resort to the Fan Boy thing just to make someone think that. LOL.....

Proof is the essence of ATS...been here a long time buddy. Fan Boy isnt proof just to try and prove your point.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

He took the opportunity to push his agenda. I will enlighten you if you want.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You miss the point. I am versed in almost all of the things he mentioned. He made it all sound crazy. Wouldnt want him on my side in a battle of wits.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

LOL..so wits is the battle?? Whos your pick than?? Piers?? Hannity?? Bill?? MSNBC?? They have the best WITS to battle with Alex. LOL.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Who is this... Alex..? Is that you?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Gun ownership does not prevent tyranny.

There is no correlation between Alex Jone's ridiculous theory and owning guns. TPTB already control every facet of American life. They couldn't give a sh#t if you want an AR-15. There will be no revolution, it already happened. Americans lost and continue to lose every 4 years when they vote in the puppets of the global corporations. This whole argument is a psy-op invented to give you the illusion of having a chance to "take back the government". You can't, you won't and neither will your AR-15. That is why Alex Jones is allowed to operate. Not having him around would be more dangerous to those that control all.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I guess u exposed your self.

Either way, if Alex acted Professional than Piers would of used it to his advantage. Thats the point. Piers had done it before. You dont call him crazy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Morgan is an uptight tool... and not that I like Alex, but I loved the british accent part...
Morgan deserves to be humiliated in public tv. Even by a loon.

Now morgan and alex are two completely different "cons" - one is a fear monger, and profits from that same fear he spits out, BUT no one forces Alex into people's homes - the ones that watch alex do so by their own means, their own search for those particular issues and even so, his range is limited and most of all he doesnt have the credibility to be taken really, REALLY serious to about I'd say 90% of the population - sure he has some points (even a broken clock is right 2 times a day) now, but he lacks the "official credibility", the sort of credibility that wont embarrass you in front of your ww2 veteran granpa.

As for Morgan... well now this is more serious and much more dangerous. He spits out lies in the biggest news channel on the planet. His image is one of credibility specially backed up by something that says CNN. Hes a con artist as well but with the tools and money as his disposal to make those lies reach 100 times more ppl that alex can. Plus with the CNN credibility he can make his opinion gain momentum to reach a "common thought" level. With all that in the background, if he said "aliens landed just now" everyone would believe him, it would make it true the minute he says it. Alex cant do that. Actually if aliens were ACTUALLY in Alex backyard, no one would believe it.

And btw... hes british, why the hell does CNN use a british guy to give such a strong personal opinion on American issues and affairs? Of course any american that sees this, even if they dont have anything against brits would yell "GET OUT MAH LAWN LIMEY SOB BEFORE A OPEN A CAN OF WOOP ASS ON YA" and its their right to do so. Americans get the same way everytime they start messing with others affairs, the world jumps on american's throat going "yer not xxxx why the hell are you dictating what we should or shouldnt do?" So... its pretty much the same. CNN should use common sense and at least use an american to talk about american issues... this just spreads hatred and division.

I'm not saying I like Alex, I dont. I dont like morgan either. But... one isnt dangerous... the other is. And then he tweeted "I feared for my life"... is that thing even a man? What a wimp... its like those kids that get beaten up in school because they're arrogant, pompous, presumptuous, pretentious... then they get their ass kicked and ppl call BULLYING. Its not... its just what he deserves. I kicked a lot of pretentious ass back in the days... then I had to "serve my time" no matter how many times I tried to explain why I actually did it. Of course now we're all "civil and educated" but in the end it comes down to the "meat" and morgan has none.

I dont like Alex but I hate morgan.

Morgan tried to pull the same "calm, soft and collected" with Ventura also... but unlike Alex, Ventura actually trashed him. And he was arrogant with ventura also... but I think one look of Ventura made him calm down and get back to earth to live with us common folk and mortal beings again.

Overall no matter how Alex behaved, he got to CNN and got more coverage in 14 minutes (times x since his tweeter, website and youtube skyrocketed) then he has in a year with those 130 radio whatever, so... mission accomplished by Alex. I cant believe that he manage to bait CNN and Morgan to get free publicity and they went for it - for that, congratulations to alex jones who we think is a loon, but hes far far from it. Again... WOW. Its not anyone that can bait CNN like that...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by Logos23

Why was the "craziness" one sided?? Piers has done so many interviews on Gun Control without Alex Jones where he over powers the "picked" weakling on the Gun side and yells at him. But, when someone turns the tables Alex is the crazy one?? LOL. Sheep.

I particularly enjoyed the part where Alex mocked and impersonated Piers accent....that's where all real credibility stepped up a gear.....not!

I am well aware the kind of tactics that Piers uses and believe me when I say I am no fan of his......but Alex jones came across as more than a bully.....more than someone who likes the sound of his own voice......more than someone who talk's over people......more than grossly immature.....he came across as UNHINGED! That is the difference and THAT is why he has no credibility now outside of his die hard fan's.

Alex did NOT turn the tables on Piers....to do this he would have had to play him at his own game......he didn't!

I am no "sheep" I am more than capable of knowing my own mind on matters and researching for myself. As I have posted on another thread I have often agreed with point's that Alex as made and found him useful in the past. I was actually hoping and anticipating that Alex would put Piers in his place as I can't stand the bloke......but he failed!
Alex already has his own platform to rant on to his die hard fan's to and stir them up .... what did he achieve?

Oh and by the way the claim about violent crime having tripled since handguns were banned in the UK in 1997 was actually him quoting the UK media and propaganda and is very far from the factual truth! ....considering what he stand's for I find this a rather disturbing element.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Ok. Sooo... fight crazy with crazy? Is that your point?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
It's ok. MOSSAD will keep him safe - He works for them.

sure... mossad and the cia really take care of their assets... Bin Laden *cough cough* Qadaffi *cough cough* most of south american dictators...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The true insanity is what's being done TO us. Anything legal doesn't work against these guys and its looking like the only way to fight insanity is to use insanity to fight it. Ever participate in war? Its insane and if you don't get real insane real quick while participating you're soon dead and maybe a few of your buddies with you. Alex pulled on them what they pull on us ALL the time. Always interupting, never letting us get our truths out. I don't agree with everything Alex does either but I loved that little show he put on for us last night. Gave them some of their own medicine.
Its past time for any legal stuff to stop these people. Genocide IS insanity. Maybe its getting close to returning their insanity. Any people out there willing to get insane to stop the genocide???

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
It's ok. MOSSAD will keep him safe - He works for them.

the government will keep him safe, he dont need anybodys prayers. if anybody else talked about the gov the way he does they would be a goner.
edit on 8-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have watched this and watched this and read this comment and that comment. ..what this reminded me of was a long overdue and passion built up school yard beat down of an arrogant condescending prick.. I am not a huge fan of AJs methods. (I remember the Wall Street lady Greater Good vaccine doc replied she had a different method of informing people rather than beating them over the head ie. AJ style). However, I might liken this to Sid Viscous and Johnny Rotten lifestyle and method aside they brought us punk in an age of hippi beads. He brings light to a lot of things. I have no proof he works for Stratfor. All is circumstantial. I seen him disrupting a peaceful demonstration in Austin. I see him rant and rave. Having said that... My Uncle is a high ranking retired police officer whose view of current situations is you bring down the US from the inside. He shared an interesting story about McCain, Newsweek, qnd the FOP endorsement that I will never share out of respect for hm. But his view is our threat is domestic. The reason I bring him up is he used to tell me all the time the hardest part of policing is trying to make every day unique and every situation unique and after awhile it really builds on you and you have to really fight to not take the dirt bag who beat his wife or kids a lot or bullying thug on a long trip to jail. I think AJ took this bully on the long trip. Not saying he was Mohammad Ali but more like a bull in the china shop. Are we gonna leave him on the battlefield wounded? Hamburger Hill style? His message was SPOT ON!!!!! He had a chance and he vollied across the bow in broad daylight. Another way we can lose is internal strife over AJ while forgetting the message "deny ignorance". In the commonwealth we have a saying important enough for a motto. It came out of 1792. It is not only visible on our flag but in our communities. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. The answer to 1776 is 1792.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
You need to wake up and realize you are possibly part of a cult.

[spam link removed]
edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Guys the true awaken don't talk much

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join