It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help me pray for the safety of Alex Jones

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I dont care much for Alex anymore these days, he acts crazy all the time, on his show, in public, its not what he believes but his crazy impersonations. Im not going to sit and listen to a radio show where he talks sanely for 10 minutes then goes off the deep end.

If you want the conspiracy theories without the crazy personality look up Alan Watt, Alex gets alot of his info from Alan and his sources as Ive listened to Alans show and then the next day found links to the same stories on infowars. If youre not into conspiracies/nwo then you wont like him, but hes miles ahead of Alex Jones in terms of just being able to sit down and talk normally.
edit on 8-1-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's all a show folks. Alex is yet another actor and puppet. Or, he's incredibly stupid and irrational. His performance on Piers begs question if he's literally a cointel operative. It's a parallel of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory.

Cointel at its best.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Perhaps advertising does not bring in enough revenue to support his operation. Perhaps his expenses are more than you are aware of.

He is not a fear-monger and he is not a propagandist. A fear-monger is someone who is trying purposefully to manipulate people for selfish reasons. A propagandist is someone who puts out misleading information.

Sounding the alarm because you see handwriting on the wall - something you see because you've put in the time and the effort to look behind the curtain and uncover lies - is an act of courage and should be respected. It is largely because of his efforts that people are starting to wake up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Perhaps advertising does not bring in enough revenue to support his operation. Perhaps his expenses are more than you are aware of.

How is that the problem of your average person? Does AJ not make enough selling his products, in conjunction with his advertisers?

His income is considered to be in the 5 million mark. If he wants a new studio, he or his producer/advertisers should pay for it not his listeners.

Do you pay the salary of people working for CNN and MSNBC?

He is not a fear-monger and he is not a propagandist. A fear-monger is someone who is trying purposefully to manipulate people for selfish reasons. A propagandist is someone who puts out misleading information.

Which is exactly what he does. He fear mongers you into the NWO and the 'zionists banker movement' by sensationalizing these stories. Look at ALL the things that Alex said would happen, all his ' for sure' predictions. None of them have come to pass.

As for the propagandist, well of course he does. Conspiracy theory sells, and that's what AJ wants.

I'm sorry, but if you can't see that AJ has just turned into the mouthpiece of the Main Stream Conspiracy Movement, then that's unfortunate. He is a celebrity. He is a pop culture icon now. No longer a truth seeker, no longer interested in anything but his bottom line and continuing his brand.

Sounding the alarm because you see handwriting on the wall - something you see because you've put in the time and the effort to look behind the curtain and uncover lies - is an act of courage and should be respected. It is largely because of his efforts that people are starting to wake up.

You you cry lion, and there's really only a bunch of kittens waiting around the corner, eventually people are going to stop believing there are lions, or kittens.

As I stated, Alex, use to be relevant, when his kind of shock and awe coverage was required to wake people up.

It's now irrelevant, because I have all the tools Alex has at my fingertips. I don't need him to scare me into action.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
AJ crashed the networks party in a way it's never happened before, and you know what, it's good to see people like Piers get told exactly what he should be told, face to face and on national TV.

www.celebritynetworth.com...

What a joke.

Net worth includes the worth of current assets, property, businesses and projected income etc. Ask anyone who owns a house, a few vehicles and a business such as a restaurant or a gas station how much their net worth is, it's more then what Alex Jones makes.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
AJ crashed the networks party in a way it's never happened before, and you know what, it's good to see people like Piers get told exactly what he should be told, face to face and on national TV.

What a joke.

Net worth includes the worth of current assets, property, businesses and projected income etc. Ask anyone who owns a house, a few vehicles and a business such as a restaurant or a gas station how much their net worth is, it's more then what Alex Jones makes.

The 'tough guy' thing doesn't work now, it's 2013.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Sorry, I didn't know you were the authority on what does and doesn't work. I guess AJ going to #1 on twitter after the show proves your point.

Personally I'm sick of seeing the gentle, lisping delphi technique con-men on the mainstream peddling psycho drugs while trying to turn over your freedoms.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't know you were the authority on what does and doesn't work. I guess AJ going to #1 on twitter after the show proves your point.

Personally I'm sick of seeing the gentle, lisping delphi technique con-men on the mainstream peddling psycho drugs while trying to turn over your freedoms.

He is on Twitter as number one, not for being right, but for being a nut job. When will people understand that spewing forth and frothing at the mouth (pretty sure he spit on Piers) is not "good" attention". He behaves like a child that thinks any attention is good attention. If he picks up any "new" followers after that interview I may find myself on Piers side, they should not have weapons......

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Going 'Number One' on Twitter, as opposed to what is normally 'number one' on Twitter, i.e. One Direction or Rhianna.. Ok.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ahh got it subtle, very funny! Two points and a flag for you ( :

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Did you read the tweets? The bulk of them were people calling him a nut. Not exactly working toward the cause there.
edit on 8-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a hack. If he needs some one to pray for him, let his jewish wife, and jewish kids do it for him. After all they are the choosen ones. Right? Let's all fall for the Alex Jones BS show. Brought to you by those wonderful folks who own CNN. Alex is a tool, not that kind! He's just a toll for TPTB. Remember, the bird who cries loudest gets the most worms and gets fat. Alex Jones is that bird. He's gotten fat off of his mouth and bold vein bulging tyrades. It's BS.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Konduit

Did you read the tweets? The bulk of them were people calling him a nut. Not exactly working toward the cause there.
edit on 8-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

Indeed it's only a matter of time before Jones himself goes on a mad gun rampage in a mall or school yard.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
God help us.

What a bunch of mindless crap being expressed here.
Keep piling it on and have yourselves a good time.
Wallow in it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm gonna say it, I had all day to think on it, but Alex Jones did more last night in 14 minutes for freedom and liberty, than the arm chair liberal shills on this board have done in their entire lives.

yeah I said it. I'm keeping my guns. Sometimes you gotta get mad, everybody is too passive these days, ready to bend over and take some tyranny.

edit on 1/8/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So apparently you all believe in the current Main Stream Media (aka MSM) and call Alex Jones crazy?? What has ATS become. All Alex did, unless you are totally brain washed, was combat the talking points before they became talking points. Just because you are "calm" doesnt make you right. And just because your hyper doesnt make you wrong.

Just sayen.

I would love to refute when you respond.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
So apparently you all believe in the current Main Stream Media (aka MSM) and call Alex Jones crazy?? What has ATS become. All Alex did, unless you are totally brain washed, was combat the talking points before they became talking points. Just because you are "calm" doesnt make you right. And just because your hyper doesnt make you wrong.

Just sayen.

I would love to refute when you respond.

Combat the talking points before they became talking points? Not sure I got that personally from watching the debate/ interview/ ranting's of one individual...........

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

So, Piers wants to debate?? LOL. I could show you many examples where he does not want a debate but instead will try and talk over people. Thats his MO. If you want me to link some vids I will but it really isnt worth my time.

Any type of interview on a MSM is no debate no matter what. Unless someone takes control of the debate, than its someone trying to talk to the audience. Listen closely, dont look at the craziness, the craziness is on both sides. If you listen than its not craziness.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Finally watched the video of the show. WOW! He went off the deep end. If you want to say a prayer for him I'd reccomend including hope that he doesnt have a coronary.

Just wow...

edit on 8-1-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by Logos23

So, Piers wants to debate?? LOL. I could show you many examples where he does not want a debate but instead will try and talk over people. Thats his MO. If you want me to link some vids I will but it really isnt worth my time.

Any type of interview on a MSM is no debate no matter what. Unless someone takes control of the debate, than its someone trying to talk to the audience. Listen closely, dont look at the craziness, the craziness is on both sides. If you listen than its not craziness.

I am well informed of Piers Morgan and the type of person he is AND his history AND his background.

I used the term debate/ interview/ ranting's of one individual because I have seen all three of those used in people's perceptions of what it actually was. But if you want me to set the record straight I tend to go along with the "ranting's of one individual"

I didn't see any craziness on both sides.....bit hard when Piers could hardly get a word in edge way's ....the craziness displayed was very one sided!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join