It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help me pray for the safety of Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi everybody. I want to say straight out that I believe in Alex Jones. I see him as a man of honor and integrity and principal and ever since I watched the video of him crashing the crazy party that the NWO goons were having at Bohemian Grove i knew that a great percentage of our so called "betters" were crazed and dangerous and that led me to research the subject and I must say that it is a world of horrors that polititians have created for us, subtly playing us and stealing our true freedoms.If you dissagree with alex and wish to comment negatively on this thread then I ask you to pls don't and keep that negativity to yourself or express it on another thread because I am devoting this thread to the positive power of prayer and its power to change the world we live in and to heal. I watched Alex not ten minutes ago on the Piers Morgan show and I have to say that with him being on a CBS timeslot many people would have seen the absolute destruction he wrought by exposing many truths to a huge audience and I truly think that Alex may have stepped over an invisible line tonight. I have a strong intuition and my intuition tells me that he is in danger as of now. I ask those that are awake and understand that even if you dissagree with Alex Jones you recognise him as a man of truth and fearless integrity to pray with me for the safety of Alex Jones and his family and freinds. This is a time of danger and a potential tipping point historically because truly the world teeters on the edge of a blade to quote Robert Jordan. Prayer can change things and god listens to all of us no matter whether we feel deserving or not. i ask you all help me pray for the safety of a man of honor and integrity who fights for all of our freedoms because no matter where you live America is the last bulwark and bastion of the old ideal of freedom and if it goes then the rest of the world will follow like dominoes. Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Due to your request i will try to be as positive as possible. I have my own opinion on AJ, but lets set that aside for now. I do not think he is in any danger, He is TPTB dream come true. He talks loud and acts a little crazy, but makes us all look like nut jobs. I only say this because i was listening to my local morning radio show and they were playing clips and just tear AJ apart for being crazy, a nut, and who would want this guy to speak for them, even referenced that the NRA needs a better spokesman because he's not helping their cause. It made me mad that they completly ignore any facts he produced and just just kept saying he's crazy. So i believe he was on for a reason and maybe not his intention but i think he did a disservice to conspiracy theorist. He needs to calm down and have actual conversations not just talk over people. MSM outlets worldwide are making him the poster boy for the 2nd amendment people, and then show video of him ranting and raving talking in British accent talking over the host. He's not in danger, but saying so gets his followers hyped up. If they really wanted to take our guns then AJ was the best man to go on national TV and say they shouldn't.
sheds a bad light on us all.

No disrespect OP, I think AJ does a good job getting info out but he sensationalizes it to much.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
On the other hand we have had plenty of "sane" people speak for us and look at how well that has worked.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Oh for goodness sakes. The only danger Alex Jones is in is perhaps being detained on a 72hr psych hold. This is far from the first time he's come out claiming "They" were watching him.. chasing him.. or after him.. Now, he's not some bum on the street. He's the head of a multi-MILLION dollar media organization and this all is part of what made that for him. The constant state of 'threat' and 'they' and 'he's at great risk to bring this to his audience'.

Last night made me worry for his mental health and I'm not the least sarcastic. My hope or prayer, such that it would fit ..would be that he seek some help for the anger issues and loss of control he seems prone to. Having himself thrown off an international television show for completely losing his composure ought to be a bottom point in his life but he's turning into yet another gimmick for ratings. It's quickly got me losing all respect for him....and at one time, I did respect him for being a voice in the darkness on topics most wouldn't touch.

He loses the benefit of all that when it comes with such a loony side, even friends in the real world will look at me sideways to mention his name after that performance on CNN. Sorry to be a downer....but he's gone off the deep end.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i've noticed an exponential rise in his listeners lately and I do agree with you that he did go over the top in the interview but the fact is that he cites a lot of good info and if he only gets a small percentage of the audience to take a look at what hes saying then there is more and more people waking up. The corporate mafia know this and if it gets to a point where they fear the awakening of a great eough proportion of society then I believe they will act just like they do with any fly in their ointment. They liquidate them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It's ok. MOSSAD will keep him safe - He works for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

Absolutely on waking people up. That is what I've always respected Jones for. He's been outstanding on being a first point for people to learn enough to realize how much they don't know and start asking questions. Heck, I'll admit that AJ was helpful in that way for me. Some AJ, some Coast to Coast and some Matt Drudge when he ran his radio show ...with others.. but Alex Jones always pushing the very outside on topics the media "allow" on public broadcast makes the difference IMO.

I watched that a couple times after the first go through ..and the way he winds himself up and then seems to lose himself into pure emotion without ...restraint? measure? I'm not sure the right words, but it sure was missing. Perhaps he just let the moment and location carry it further than he normally would on his show? I mean, even for him, CNN Int'l is an audience he's rarely in front of for sheer size and diversity?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

The corporate mafia know this and if it gets to a point where they fear the awakening of a great eough proportion of society then I believe they will act just like they do with any fly in their ointment. They liquidate them.

Yeah, and that's why they are all but promoting him. If AJ instilled fear in "them" he wouldn't have been given that much time to freely spew insanity on CNN, it's as simple as that.

AJ isn't in danger because he is a tool being used to make all of us look like idiots.

Sure, maybe 2% of the viewers went off to learn some stuff because of his little infantile tirade. what about the 78% of people who now think AJ, and anyone connected to him, are complete lunatics? What about the 10% of people who just shut the thing off once he started acting like a baby?

You can spread truth and prove people wrong without acting like a child on a national scale. This interview is exactly why AJ will never be in danger. How can you take anything the man says seriously after seeing stuff like this? Imagine those who this is their first introduction to him? He fell right into the trap he was clearly prepared for.

As with just about every human, I do indeed hope for the safety of him and his family, but the only danger I feel they are in is the danger Alex poses to them himself, not some existential threat. Fact is, AJ isn't that important when it comes to information, in fact, most of his stuff is devoid of hard content, it's the spark he has, the ability to make people start to think, that works to his advantage.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I watched that a couple times after the first go through ..and the way he winds himself up and then seems to lose himself into pure emotion without ...restraint? measure? I'm not sure the right words, but it sure was missing. Perhaps he just let the moment and location carry it further than he normally would on his show? I mean, even for him, CNN Int'l is an audience he's rarely in front of for sheer size and diversity?

I don't know, it seemed to me that Alex was prepared for, and having, an argument, that never took place. That's how it seemed to me. He kept complaining about Morgan reading from a script, and his little cards, yet Alex never once diverged from his standard script. Control was lacking indeed, but it seemed like more than that to me

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Huh,

If you believe in the power of prayer and God, why in the world would you believe in Alex Jones?

What has lead you to believe this man is sincere?

I would prefer to pray for the innocent of the world being manipulated by the likes of government, religion, mainstream and alternative media which includes Jones.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Huh,

If you believe in the power of prayer and God, why in the world would you believe in Alex Jones?

I would prefer to pray for the innocent of the world being manipulated by the likes of government, religion, mainstream and alternative media which includes Jones.

We can do both, I know alex has his flaws but he does have integrity which is sorely lacking in the media today. He calls a spade a spade and doesnt mince words. He does fight for our freedom and I have never once in six yrs of listening to him witnessed him sell out his values for money or fame. That alone should earn him our respect. The truth is we need people like him today.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I watched the recent segment from his "interview" with Morgan.

You know, I don't think the guy is an outright tool, I think he genuinely want to inform the public about all of these "wacko" conspiracies.

That said, he's been getting harder to listen to and watch. He's become a caricature of himself. He'll be talking level headedly (for him) and then his brain just automatically starts revving the gas pedal until it's to the floor and he's yelling about 10 other things out of context of the topic just to get them out there, and then, bam, back to idle speed.

I think he likes all the attention he's gotten, especially the last few years, and he's going with it to try to increase it the best way he knows how. It's less about informing the public, and more about inflating himself and his influence. He knows that by ranting, he increases his listeners/viewers, and increases his aura of Alex Jones.

I like the guy well enough, but take him with a handful of salt.

I don't think he's in any danger.
edit on 8-1-2013 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Huh,

We can do both, I know alex has his flaws but he does have integrity which is sorely lacking in the media today. He calls a spade a spade and doesnt mince words. He does fight for our freedom and I have never once in six yrs of listening to him witnessed him sell out his values for money or fame. That alone should earn him our respect. The truth is we need people like him today.

Yeah so 60-70% society stay asleep because of the way he portrays himself, a raving lunatic.

He brings up points of interest to society as a whole but smears it with feces because he simply can not compose himself as those he accuses of controlling us.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

You seem nice, so I think I should inform you of a few things here:

I have never once in six yrs of listening to him witnessed him sell out his values for money or fame. That alone should earn him our respect.

So I guess that tense standoff at the compound where Alex went in and sold tapes and information to the media doesn't count? Wasn't in the Browns? google it, I say google, because infowars already scrubbed all of that awhile back from their archives. So there's some selling out for money AND fame right there.

Oh, and feel free to go on the infowars forum, comment section, or even call in to one of the shows and ask Alex about possible Mossad involvement in 911. See where THAT gets you.

I think your prayers are wasted, Alex will live a long life of being a B media lister until his heart finally explodes. If you are really concerned for him, maybe pray instead for him to find peace, sanity, and the ability to remain calm.

the man is very emotional, some of it is O'Reilly style acting, but plenty of it is real, and he's killing himself over this. Just look at him in the Morgan interview, then look at pictures or videos going back over the last 10 or so years, the man has aged like 25 years.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yeah so 60-70% society stay asleep because of the way he portrays himself, a raving lunatic. He brings up points of interest to society as a whole but smears it with feces because he simply can not compose himself as those he accuses of controlling us.

No it's worse, that 60% don't stay asleep, they actively become concerned about all the "nutters" and start lobbying for strict gun control and everything else AJ is 100% against.

Someone else said it, I've said it a million times. People like Alex jones, in my opinion, are the types that should be going through some EXTREME background and mental health checks before getting anything stronger than a flare gun.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Bilky, there is one thing to consider on this as I believe you're sincere in your concern for him. There is a very important factor that would/will keep Alex Jones safe unless he crossed lines of classified or other TRULY sensitive information which may get people killed.

If TPTB did something to Alex Jones it would turn him from a personality that most of the mainstream looks at like a nut and dismisses out of hand ...to a martyr to the causes he fights for. The short term uproar alone would bring more people to learning about what he was about, after such a thing ...than he'll ever really attract by his shows.

His untimely demise would make him far more after than he's capable of now. So, I think it's the last thing TPTB would do. It's better to set him up in situations like last night where he can be led into going off and hurting his own cause.....and the guests Piers had on afterward told me at least CNN was expecting what happened and planned the show based on the expectation he'd be like he was.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is it:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
As much as I have a deep hatred of Piers Morgan, and I would defend every US citizens right to own guns, Alex Jones is clearly growing more and more mentally unstable.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I saw the "debate" with PM, I use the word debate loosely as it was more of a rant.
I also saw his upload saying he was scared for his life.

I personally think he made it up so he has something to focus on besides the train wreck that was his CNN appearance.

His next show will be all about how TPTB are scared of him and would have most likely killed him for what he said if he hadnt of got that video out, how badly he botched it will barely get a mention.

Ill send positive thoughts out that he manages to hold onto his last vestige of sanity for a little while longer, hes not in any danger because as long as he comes across as a raving lunatic hes no danger to anyone except himself and the conspiracy community whom he does a great job of discrediting with the sheeple.

And I like the guy!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join