It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Won The Debate Morgan Or Jones?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In the interview when Alex is saying something about women with knives killing their kids who were prescribed serotonin re uptake inhibitors it seemed like CNN muted the last two words "reuptake inhibitors" so that the audience didnt hear the entire phrase, just "serotin".... Also every time psychiatric drugs were brought up PM definitely made sure to change the topic right away.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Good call.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Whoever wins, we lose.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
disinfo ATS-CIA members needs to go in a corner and cry! Alex Jones won, and it wasnt a debate, it was a FYI
*sigh*

Alex reminds me of a Few Posters on this Topic who have threatened me, and used name calling tactics.

To which I will usually ask them if they own Firearms.

They never get it, they never will.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think AJ won. Mass media is a flippin joke as you all know. Why be nice anymore? Forget about it. Morg is a shill for the corpocracy that rules the world.

Ya'll need a reality check. There is no debating with these mainstream media monkeys.

edit: You people would probably be shocked by the hippy protesters of the 60s. AJ actually stands for something and is passionate about it. He would have fit right in during the 60s. So many mindless drones these days that have no idea how far down we've gone in terms of civilians having power over their government.
edit on 8-1-2013 by davidgilmour because: forgot some stuff

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alex Jones
What a muppet, reminds me of a teacher I challanged at school, his attitude was I'm louder, I won't listen therefore I'm right.
Turns out the world is round ! Maybe he should have read more modern text books !

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgilmour

Personally I don't see the whole concern over who wins and who looses the actual debate. It's not about that. It's about representing your standpoint and winning people(viewers) to your cause. That is something Alex failed to do, big time. He gave the MSM enough ammo in terms of sound bites to make a mockery of anybody who questions the status quo for a long time. Advocates of stricter gun control will have a field day with AJ's performance, 9/11 truthers are going to be affiliated with Jones's rage-ranting, alternative media just got a black eye. And you think it was a victory? It wasn't, it was a huge epic fail.

edit on 8-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
shame on this conspiracy site. you know the objective is to make a man look crazy so people will dismiss him as a nut job.
Still Alex did his thing and stated facts and had the balls to go on cnn and have our backs.
the elites still got you by the balls....smh

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First off let me say I am 50/50 with Alex jones. Some of his views I can def agree with and some I can say are kind of out there. I watched the "debate" and it was pretty interesting to say the least. Anyways I did notice pierce brought up the 9/11 thing to put him on the spot. Kinda of messed up since America is split between what happened I thought that it was quite a low blow....but that's CNN for you...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Alex and his gonads.... WON.... the "talk".... there is no "debating" when it comes to my rights. Period. I will debate issues but not my rights to uphold the constitution. Its NOT debatable.

Way to go ALEX!!!!!!!!! WHoooooo Hooooooo! He did not let the focus be changed and he didn't let the man run his own show. Bravo!

You want to stop all the violence?

Raise your kids and not allow them to be raised by gaming - shoot em up games.

Raise your kids and stop the meds Big Pharma pushes.

Raise your kids and play family without all the entertainment used to parent them.

When they are not delusional anymore you MAY have a chance at knowing your kid because YOU are rasing them.... instead of loving them through a prison cell.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This was anything BUT a debate.. and Alex looked like a raving lunatic.. If anything, he helped Morgan drive his point home by acting so nuts and disrespectful... I think it was especially overboard when he decided to resort to grade school behavior by mocking Morgan's accent like a little kid would do on the playground.

I don't support gun control laws because I don't think they are the answer to the problem.. but Jones on that show was an embarrassment to any respectable gun owner...

He sounds more and more insane as time goes on .. he seems to have paranoid delusions and an inflated since of grandeur .. articles on his own web site about the event referring to him as an american hero and how he "stormed past the TSA" on his way to the CNN appearance.. which really he didn't do... he was stopped to have him remove his shoes.. whoop-dee-doo .. then afterwords he submits a video talking about how he was being tailed by undercover cops and not to be surprised if he's taken out by Bloomberg because of what he had to say on the show .. he has no reputation .. 9 times out of 10 what he claims will happen or IS happening .. isn't .. and doesn't.

Yeah I clearly don't like Jones but I was fine having him off in his small corner of the world .. it's also amusing that after the show an article went up by Jones or one of his inforwars writers talking about prior to Jones' appearance no American knew who Piers Morgan was.. as if Jones was a bigger deal than Morgan.

I wonder if Jones really believes he's as awesome as he tries to tell everyone else he is
edit on 1/8/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Neither Jones or Morgan won the debate simply because it wasn’t really a debate when all Alex Jones done was shout his mouth off, it was more like watching a bully try to intimidate a small boy into giving him his lunch money.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
He did not let the focus be changed and he didn't let the man run his own show. Bravo!

There was no focus ... Jones lept from topic to topic like he was having some kind of manic episode.. and no he absolutely didn't show any respect for the host that invited him.. resorting to grades chool bullying tactics by mocking the guy's accent and trying to make sure he was always talking over Morgan... it was a jerk move

I think his appearance was pathetic... Yes Alex has a couple of points I agree with but he failed miserably at coherently delivering them in any way that would convince people to think twice about it...

The point he made that I did agree with? .. I don't think gun control is the solution to the root problem.. If someone is going to go psychotic and want to kill people they don't have to use semi-automatic assault weapons.. they can use standard hand guns, hunting rifles, shot guns... or as China has shown, a standard knife..

Murders occur every year with a myriad of weaponry .. so no, banning a particular style of weapon isn't going to fix anything but psychological treatment and recognition of someone's problems before they explode might.. and if Jones wasn't going on this insane tirade then he might have gotten that one point across .. but no .. he needs to grow up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

It wasn't a "debate" just AJ shouting and looking like a crazy person (to the masses who don't know him).

I've always vehemently disliked Piers, which is unusual for me (as a Christian). I've always known that guy is just kissing up to his superiors and always tows their line without fail.

IMHO is was a missed opportunity, but for AJ, a big boon for his ratings and thus his pocket book - he knew exactly what he was doing.

I've said this before, but Alex Jones, is, paradoxically, as a type of controlled opposition, whether knowingly or unwittingly, a mouthpiece FOR the very people in the system that we all despise, that is if there is any one really "in control".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What Everyone saw (except you) was Alex doing the Job for the Gun Control Crowd.

Any Living room that had at least 2 People, had one of them Turn to the Other and Say:

"It Scares me that , That Man has Guns"

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

That is exactly what my girlfriend who had never heard of Alex Jones before the video said to me when I got her to watch it her exact words where “it’s scary that he owns guns, he looks like he wants to shot everyone in that studio”

Conspiracy theorists who are pro-gun should be looking at this and seriously asking themselves if Alex Jones is a agent of the gun-control advocates.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
First off let me say I am 50/50 with Alex jones. Some of his views I can def agree with and some I can say are kind of out there. I watched the "debate" and it was pretty interesting to say the least. Anyways I did notice pierce brought up the 9/11 thing to put him on the spot. Kinda of messed up since America is split between what happened I thought that it was quite a low blow....but that's CNN for you...

I think Piers mentioned that because it's a core belief of Alex's and had been a focus of his for so long.. I think Piers was making sure that who Alex is and what he stands for be kept in perspective... however, Piers didn't really need to do that.. I think Alex did a fine job of showing Americans exactly who he is .. and probably scared many of them into supporting gun control by acting the way he did.. I agree with the sentiment of others.. this was a failed opportunity for Alex Jones .. but he probably intended it that way because his ratings are going to go up as people search to find out who that crazy person was.. that will result in money in his wallet.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Personally I couldn't care about Piers Morgan and his role as the CNN Mouthpiece. Basically It was a planned event to boost the decling ratings of CNN (similar to O'reilly and Jon Stewart debate).

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by MamaJ

What Everyone saw (except you) was Alex doing the Job for the Gun Control Crowd.

Any Living room that had at least 2 People, had one of them Turn to the Other and Say:

Nope.... you are wrong. Any living room that didn't get it needs to take their meds and go back to sleep.

I disagree obviously.

There is no room for a debate when it comes to MY rights. Take your rights and run with them, throw them out the door.... thats on you. Not what Im about though. Im being as respectable... as I can given the issue at hand. I, like Alex do not take this lightly.

Im an American that will fight anyone foreign or domestic if they mess with my rights via the constitution. If you are not angry like Alex then you are obviously way too comfy.

When more people get angry like Alex, the Government will be forced to uphold the constitution.

All the violence is not about guns.... its about Big Pharma putting sleepy parents children on meds.

Wake up people before you are raped, pillared, and plunged without even a kiss.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I agree with what you said and I think he hit some of it out of the park but his delivery is brutally undisciplined I think. The man made good points steered the conversation if you want to call it that. I suggested in a previous post he start using some supplements to help balance out his brain chemicals naturally and enhance his ability to deal with these sort of situations / opportunities better. He also managed to get a lot of information out to a wider audience. People are right now googling Alex Jones, Democide, Gladio, the list goes on. He did this in a very short time before they ran him out of the building. HE will piss off a lot of people with this and that will just drive the elite crazy.

In his show today though he said that they were like a den of undead people. Probably they all are on some of those drugs because mind control works better on puppets when they are on their meds you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join