It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Won The Debate Morgan Or Jones?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I agree. The one thing that really made me prick up my ears, was Jones' rant about Morgan to go back to the UK to face the charges of the hacking scandal, then they cut the video and went to commercial. Now this made me really notice how much of a sham this entire interview was.

Silence speaks louder than words, perhaps this is the real bit of information we need to focus on and not who or who didn't win.

We are supposed to take everything that morgan says and believe it when he's connected to the Murdoch / NewsCorp hacking scandal? I know it stinks, looking at all the dogs around, I cannot tell who did it, but that it doesn't matter which dog did it, they all do it, so off they all go and it's time for them all to be put on a short leash and DIRECTED to where they need to defecate. Not in our living rooms, but outside where WE THE PEOPLE decide for them to.

And yet we let these puppets define and make law for us. Wise up folks, start thinking with reason and get to work defining for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Suspiria

The point is Alex Jones won, gtfo! Attention seeker, i see you like bully people.
The only measure by which Jones could have won is "He who yells loudest, is rightest".
Sorry, Sparky, the rules around your dinner table don't apply to society at large.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Alex Jones wasn't really there to debate and Piers Morgan was giving Alex.Jones enough rope with which to hang himself. I actually believe if Jones could articulate himself in way that doesn't make him look crazy, he could have much more of an impact. No one wants to hear people shouting and screaming, because it just confirms the publics percepted beliefs about Conspiracy Theory nut jobs.

He knew what he was getting into and shoul have been more prepared.

Anyway pistols at dawn seems more appropriate than a boxing match.

Pistols at dawn is a nice idea but without pistols it's just a girlie foppish slapping match.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Totally true. I have seen Piers on Question Time before (long ago!) adopting basically the same stance (the old playground one of the metaphorical fingers in the ears shouting lalalalala as loud as possible).

I really expected more from Alex Jones (having heard so much about him) but he came across terribly. All he had to do was give some reasonable responses and a proper debate could have ensued. Instead he acted like a toddler that has just had its favourite toy removed for bad behaviour.

Let me be totally clear here, i hate Piers and have done for a very long time. I have never seen him as a credible journalist because it is always possible to pull him up on whatever he happens to be preaching about - in this respect he is more "shock jock" than journalist.

Therefore for Jones to implode like he did raises serious questions, for me at least, about his credibility. And for all those saying he has been right about certain things, fair play - he has. However, if you rant about every topic under the sun, sooner or later some of those rants are going to prove accurate.........that doesn't make you clever or sensible, it makes you someone that rants a lot.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Flavian because: spelling

I think that Alex is going to cop a lot of flak from the more serious of his listeners, or people who like me who sit on the fence with regards to his credibility. If somebody wanted to try and make gun owning Americans who support and defend the 2nd look like a hoard of dangerous liabilities then Alex gave a good example to everybody last night of how to do it.

edit on 8-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Well with CNN showing Alex Jones all over the airwaves today, he's going to have a "Mad-Rush" of half-cocked conspiracy theorists who think with emotions running to his website.

Wonder how many pennies he's going to earn on the click-thru visits?

I wonder what Cass Sunstein will have to say about this one...???

link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I find this thread title kinda odd when used in conjunction with the word 'politics'.
These two men aren't qualified to have their debate considered as any more important than a debate between you and I.
One isn't even a citizen and merely an entertainer. And the second one is a radio personality slowly seeking national stardom-ship! Cha-ching.

Who cares? They are both irritating as hell and in the 10 years I've known of Alex Jones, absolutely nothing has happened thanks to his sleuthing.
His blubbering mouth has made no difference what-so-ever. Nothing. Zero, zilch, zip! So what's his function? What's his purpose? How are we benefiting from his evangelistic-like tirades? To open our eye to the fact our government is corrupt? Do we REALLY need someone telling us that and get rich while doing so?

These men need to raise their families and stop thinking they're such super heroes particularly Jones. Just remember how he DUPED us with Charlie Sheen a few years ago. He lost at LEAST half his followers when we saw his true agenda. Money. That is mostly his drive. Not getting the 'word' out.

And Morgan should do his entertaining which often involves his opinions ----back in his own country. Or at least play an impartial interviewer and keep his strong political opinions closer to his own vest.
That's like me going to England and sounding off about the Queen. Do you think the UK really cares about my foreign opinion?

The networks are creating pit-balls with these personalities and many of us, see right through it.

edit on 8-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: grammar

link   

OMG you're the guy wearing suspenders so you must be right

My opinion he won!
edit on 8-1-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Sam it's pointless who won or lost. That's not what is important.

Don't watch the Tennis Match, keep your eyes on the spectators. Not the back and forth.

Those are the things you really need to notice.

Like Jones' videos and commentary, read between the lines, tune him out and pay attention to what's going on behind or around him. Those are the things you need to see. Those are the pearls of wisdom we need to see and notice.

link   
Wow, unless Alex Jones' goal was to go on national T.V. to provide us with a live demonstration of precisely the type of individual that should never be allowed to own a firearm under any conditions, then his performance was a complete failure.

Alex Jones is a delusional lunatic who is incapable of reasonable debate. Any sane person can clearly see that the man needs help!

The only thing that Piers Morgan had to do to win this debate was to give Alex Jones the opportunity to speak. As soon as he did that, it was game over for Alex, as usual.

link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

OMG you're the guy wearing suspenders so you must be right

My opinion he won!
edit on 8-1-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Yeah but he's a lumberjack and he's ok right.
*Typed with a straight face honest*

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Daily Mirror editor Piers Morgan has been sacked after the newspaper conceded photos of British soldiers abusing an Iraqi were fake.

Editor sacked over 'hoax' photos

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There is a difference though in that US network chiefs employed him to be on a show giving his opinion about things - so that does, in fact, give him a mandate to discuss things in the public arena.

Equally, if for no other reason than the fact that he is kn*!, it doesn't mean anyone has to listen to him!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I know is not important, but the OP asked who won, so I answered his or her question

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

And I doubt that anyone asked for the EXIF data on the photo.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So in short PM is a cock, AJ made himself look like a cock. How in hell or why PM got the job he's in without kissing cock is anyones guess and now real suspicions are raised that both PM, his puppet masters and AJ are doing a little more than sitting in the tree K I S S I N G.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Who Won The Debate Morgan Or Jones?

What debate?

I can tell you who lost the possibility of debating on a public forum on a national/international news organization and ever being taken seriously in quite a long while.

Conspiracy theorists.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To the scandal deepens, the fake photos that Morgan refused to take the fall for and when this happened, he was labeled as a "loose-cannon." Then he leaves the UK and lands here.

Sounds like someone realized Morgan wouldn't take the fall and couldn't be compelled or controlled. So he's shipped over to the US to where he could be "handled?"

So far, he is getting very cozy with topics of interest and talking-points and now gun-control. He puts the blame on guns existing, but every single one of these guys and their handlers ALWAYS mentions guns being harmful instead of the people who use them in-error.

GUNS are made of metal or plastic, they don't have a brain and are inanimate objects until used for violent means as opposed to protection.

It's the people and their reasons for using or abusing arms that is the real problem. But from my perspective, I've never seen people who are unbalanced as what we've seen on the news in the rampant massacres have guns.

It's too damned convenient, with all of the killings, for it to be anything other than a push to ban or eliminate arms altogether. Reasonable people who own firearms do not act this way and if they do, it's rare. Usually an unbalanced person who owns firearms kill themselves before others.

Anything else, is part of an agenda of those who cannot reasonably debate this issue and want to use a tragedy to usurp rights they don't have the authority to take in the first-place.

There is a line here and it needs to be defined. But let's make no mistake by letting this line be legislated when people should govern themselves and their actions as FREE MEN and WOMEN.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Human_Alien

There is a difference though in that US network chiefs employed him to be on a show giving his opinion about things - so that does, in fact, give him a mandate to discuss things in the public arena.

Equally, if for no other reason than the fact that he is kn*!, it doesn't mean anyone has to listen to him!

In all due respect, do you think I need you to tell me how this works? Or read that profound Buddha-like line of: "you're not being forced to listen/watch it"

Politics. Religion. News and Hollywood are a joke. That's really the bottom line. And if the modern person living in the year 2013 can't see this by now then, I am almost positive they're incarnating back here for another round or two.

And for the others like me who are getting blinded by this transparency?....I think the proverbial veil has been lifted and has left the studio.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i've met Jones and his sidekick - as well as the we are change - new york - and they are all good guys.
Alex is - somewhat obnoxious - but he has a great message - neither my wife nor I can listen to him on account of we get too upset - but who can blame him - the illuminatti (or rather the beast) is the wizard behind the curtain - they don't like us common folk though they have made a living extracting from us (U.S. since 1913) which - isn't it strange - that in 1914 the unlawful irs was formed - hmm.
devvy.com
and the only brave one amongst us was put down by them for (at least one reason) starting silver certificates.
www.ronpaulforums.com...
the unfederal reserve has been charging me and you 2-3% since 1913 - and strange how that seems to correspond to inflation. the banking cartel is fully integrated.
and gubberment has given us:
aspertame
gmo
highfructose posion
squalene adjuvants
flouride ('the fluoride decepetion' Bryson)
chemtrails
haarp
nukes
underground hotels for themselves.
fill in the blanks
developing a cancer virous - 'Dr. Mary's Monkeys' Haslam
bohemian grove - not sure if that was a fake sacrifice or not.
not a list for any type of spirit uplifting for humanity.

this is the 100 year end of the contract for the unfed b.s bank of the U.S.

edit on 8-1-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join