It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons inside our banks? PHOTO EVIDENCE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by network dude

Well, that makes it all just hunky dory then.
Aren't you the least little bit interested to see how much money your lodge has and make sure that it's being spent on charities and not on lame artwork and attorney's fees to help your brothers when they screw up?

Yes, and since we have a treasury report at each and every meeting, I know month by month where the money is, and where it's going. As does any mason who happens to come to the meetings. If you were a mason, you would be welcome to come to a meeting and hear all about how much we have, and where it's at. (I realize you are a female and have no interest in becoming a mason, that was hypothetical)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We're required to file IRS Form 990 every year. We also have an audit committee that the treasurer is not a member of, so that they can make sure he's doing his job correctly. All audit reports and tax filings are also submitted to the Grand Lodge of the state, so that they can make sure everything is good.

Plenty of checks and balances in the system.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

As long as you believe the reports, I suppose there's no reason to add additional scrutiny.
By the way, even if I were a man, I wouldn't have any desire to be a Mason. I have no drive to belong to any groups whatsoever. I feel that by avoiding anywhere that a hive mind mentality exists, people are less likely to take the road they believe is the right one. Too many times people go with the flow of the majority instead of speaking up because they don't want the group to think differently of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My lodge has around $40,000 in the bank. At our current rate, we'll be bankrupt in about 5 years. Our rent is $750/month (we share a lodge building with 5 other lodges); we probably spend another $750 on food, postage, phone bill, internet, and other expenses.

We also have a separate scholarship fund. It's got around $114,000 in the bank, and as such, can give four $1500 scholarships to kids going off to college every year. The interest will make that $6000 back, or close enough to it, that we don't need to contribute to that account much anymore. It can be self-sustaining for a while, and we can continue to give scholarships to kids in our community. But it is an entirely separate financial entity, a full nonprofit, and none of those funds can be touched in any way to support the lodge. They are ONLY for the scholarships.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

So, the Grand Lodge oversees the guy who is overseeing the lesser lodges.
Yeah, I can see how that would all pan out in the end.

Sounds like the middle man is just there for show.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

Please don't turn this into a racist/religious debate.

Corruption is everywhere. We've seen it in the churches. We're seeing it in the UK care houses and politics. We're seeing it right now in small town police departments and prosecutors' offices. Why should anyone believe that the Masons are the only ones who are above corruption when we're seeing weakness everywhere else? Everyone should know by now that we must keep close eyes on all charitable groups and organizations. Everyone should be able to rest assured that money is flowing to the proper channels and that those who are supposed to be managing it are doing it in an honest and responsible manner. It's becoming quite apparent that we just can't accept people's words anymore. It's time to start demanding documentary proof to make sure that everyone is following the rules.

Are any lodges audited regularly by an oversight committee that has no connections to the lodge they're charged with overseeing?

This isnt about religion or race. Its about stereotyping, labeling, and hate. Whether its being directed towards a religion, race, belief, or fraternal group is completely irrelevant. What matters is the whole idea behind it.

Nobody needs to believe those involved are above the corruption, but they also dont need to automatically believe that those same people ARE the corruption, at least not without investigation of the matter.

Blind hate is wrong, no matter how you cut it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So, the Grand Lodge oversees the guy who is overseeing the lesser lodges.
Yeah, I can see how that would all pan out in the end.

Sounds like the middle man is just there for show.

Guess you missed the part about my jursidictions lodges being audited by an outside agency and then submitted to the Internal Revenue Service (and state revenue service). Your smarminess is well noted however, you keep grinding that axe.....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Interesting indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I wonder what interest rate return the Masonic lodges receive on their members dues?

We get whatever the going consumer rate is. If a member buys a perpetual membership, we typically get about 2-5% of that (the rate is fixed, but I don't remember it).

Consider all the years they've been getting interest on this money? They must have a lot -- and this is putting it lightly.

Most lodges have been running at a deficit for years because dues were never adjusted for inflation.

I'm sure a business has to claim this interest on their taxes, but a registered fraternal organization doesn't.

501(c)(X)s have to declare all income, period, and actually have to justify interest or investment income to the IRS beyond 35% of all income, regardless of the legal and ethical circumstances of its accrual.

The freemasons probably have a lot of money. It would be interesting to see a pie chart of their books to see the breakdown of where all the monies are going and what percentage helps honest to goodness charitable causes.

Here's where to get started.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I think all organizations need oversight. Especially when dealing with charity.

No argument here. Our lodge's books are independently audited every year.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh shock horror, how dare the Halifax building society preserve some of our nations architectural heritage, they should have torn it down. /sarcasm.

To preserve the architecture that was previously there was an act of genius on behalf of the architect that designed the building, just because the hall is still there does not mean it is still in use, though the romantic part of me hopes it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

As long as you believe the reports, I suppose there's no reason to add additional scrutiny.
By the way, even if I were a man, I wouldn't have any desire to be a Mason. I have no drive to belong to any groups whatsoever. I feel that by avoiding anywhere that a hive mind mentality exists, people are less likely to take the road they believe is the right one. Too many times people go with the flow of the majority instead of speaking up because they don't want the group to think differently of them.

and that's the beauty of freedom of choice. I have the choice to belong to something bigger than myself, just as you have the freedom to not belong.

And since our finances are audited yearly, I have no reason not to believe the reports. Besides, it's our money. We can vote to do whatever we want with it. Kind of like your bank account. You probably wouldn't like some internet dweller poking into your financial affairs asking how you spend your extra savings.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I have no drive to belong to any groups whatsoever.
That, paired with some of your other statements here, might lead one to label you a sociopath.

Depending on the particular diagnosis, "a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood" would be antisocial personality disorder. Likewise

It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
  1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others;
  2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations;
  3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them;
  4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence;
  5. Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment;
  6. Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.
There may be persistent irritability as an associated feature.
Seems to apply.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"freemasons are fools...they are tapped...and yet are sworn to secret..." Warburg
not all freemasons are evil - only those that have been tapped.
fbi turned public Robert Mazur found at:
www.the-infiltrator.com...
has quite alot to say concerning money laundering (hsbc) - all the while folks go to prison for a small amount of drugs.
another really great read:
'Barry and the Boys' Hopsicker

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

No we're not and no they are not.

reply to post by Afterthought

It's called the government and tax records.

Last time I checked we still had rights. Your interest does not constitute a violation of our rights of assembly, to privacy, and to property (to include finances). We file our taxes with the government and that is all that is needed.

I've been on the financial review board for many Masonic bodies (to include Grand York Rite bodies) and I've presided over several bodies, so, yes, I know exactly where the money goes. Even before then though I knew as our Secretary and Treasurer publishes monthly what our income, revenue, and bank accounts are. Lodge fees don't go to legal services for a Brother. That is ridiculous.

That's why there are financial review committees (sometimes called auditing committees).

That's awesome that you have no desire to join. What "hive mind" do you think that the Masons have? You don't lose your individuality joining the Masons and while I don't underestimate the situation (to which a social psychologist looks at when studying the group), I don't overestimate it.

Then again, being a part of a group is a natural part of being human, we're social creatures.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That's interesting. Only our Temple Board Association records are audited by an outside source, but that's because we rent out our lower floors to businesses.

I guess that's just more show of how jurisdictions differ.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Actually the title of this thread - in the form of a naive question "Freemasons inside our banks?" is not merely naive - it is ill informing and serves no good purpose when posed as a question rather than as a declarative statement. Masonic Zionist's are "inside" of every aspect of American life. We speak only of America here because we have no concern for the rest of the world - let them do as they so please.

Masonic Zionism is the scourge of America and we have them all in our sights as the very first to be eliminated when the time is right.

edit on 8-1-2013 by Beretta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Right, that's all fine and well, but I am interested in joining them. You obviously have more information than I do as I don't even "know" they exist. So if you could point me to the location where they meet, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks again for your knowledge.

The Illuminati isn't Masons part 2, it doesn't work on the same referral / application basis.

If you don't believe in the Illuminati, there are a few things I could suggest you try, they wouldn't be in your interest but it would cause an influence in your life.

Your attempt at sarcasm really isn't becoming. You are amongst a minority if you don't believe in the Illuminati, and also amongst a minority if you think anyone is buying your ''Masons are just guys in a club'' vibe from your posts.

I grew up in a Masonic town, most of my male relatives are Masons and my ex was an ex Mason and told me certain things, I know plenty about Masonic goings on.
edit on 8-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Wow. You felt the need to psychoanalyze me just because I find fratermities and other types of groups toxic and full of corruption.
Your analysis of me was way off. Keep your day job.

All you'd have to do is look through my other posts on most recent threads and see that I feel much empathy for those in the community that are suffering. I will always fight the good fight and I have no need to keep secrets. Secrets will eat you from the inside out.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

That's great. I happen to be a mason and know at least a little bit about them myself. But masonry isn't what I wanted to get you to help me out with. I am very interested in the ideals of the Illuminati. I would very much like to join and as you seem to at least "act" as if you have some inside knowledge, I sure would like to get a little help with my goal of joining. If they still exist, then I want to be a part of it. Please, either tell me where they meet, or admit to me that you have no clue, and I will stop asking for your help.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why would you want to join the Illuminati?
Would it make you feel more special?
Do you thrive on the approval of those you believe are powerful?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join