It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons inside our banks? PHOTO EVIDENCE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
wasting more of my time with more of your crap. You simply cannot handle the fact that some in your organization do bad things & you damn well know this but want an apology from me because YOU joined a bad reputation. You need to adjust to that on your own time & do not sit there & make references to any of my issues not related to the subject at hand. Your inability to stay on topic just shows your weak nature & your need to attack in any means you can utilize. My father is passed away, was not a freemason & never would have been because he was not that kind of man.

My relationship with my father was just fine & sorely missed. How dare you talk about my deceased father?

Oh yeah, I know, because I expressed my opinion on a lifeless organization that represents everything you are & you cannot be a man without it's crutch apparently even though it isn't a living being. It's a BRO concept & a flawed one. What kind of man in the free world of the United States gets his shorts in a wad because people express dislike for his org that he knows carries a bad rep? Like it's everyone elses fault you joined a notoriously rotten org because you thought it would it would give you connections. Your problem, not mine. YOUR sell out, not mine. Stand your own ground!

this is my point about you types. you've got your priorities screwed up. You cannot have compassion for an individual who has suffered because of these secret controlling groups in our midst & will stick your own neck out on the line for the entire lot of them and let them represent you as a man.

That is clearly insane.

I do not have something against each and every freemason, just the fact that they needed to be a mason to be a man. They need to rethink it in light of it's flaws & if they do not, it speaks volumes about them. Again, your fault, not mine.

If it is so clear to you that one does not need to be a freemason to give to charity then why the hell did you bring it up? Oh, that's right... it's another crutch. All you people seem to know how to do is use props and titles and symbols to tell you who you are. Lame.

So mixed up. I'm sorry this hurts your feelings but each and every man who has stepped up to this plate to stick up for an organization title and defend it like it's a living person when that name, that group has caused a lot of problems for people and they have the right to express that... all those men have been the same. You damn well know of that bad rep and you just need to accept it. You will be replaced by men who stand their own ground.

You feel not one ounce of compassion for the trouble your group has caused because it is too much more important for you to back up bros under the umbrella of a name that you do not even know. What a foolish mission you have cut out for yourselves!

You think you are real men?

then prove it by accepting the fact that's a flawed organization that has hurt people & that there is no reason you cannot stand on your own ground & do these same things as honest men, instead of secret brothers who hold shady meetings & are the backbone of our screwed up western systems that expect women to stay home & shut up.

Now you want to talk about daddy issues? All this does is prove how you cannot get your head away from the idea that you see women a certain way... emotional & objectified by men... & that's how you want to keep it. You are a disgrace to your own gender.

Accepting the cold hard truth that your org is endlessly tainted is too hard for you to do as a man & there are real men & women in the world that need to take you down a few notches... and they will.

For someone who has been hassled and harassed by this group... you feel nothing but the need to add insult to injury and cannot allow an expression of these facts because you think it's hurts your rep, but all you really had to do to hurt your rep and expose you for selfish, discriminating people you are are... is open your mouth.

And you call yourselves men.

Men don't cry over opinions they don't like to hear. That's not what a man is supposed to be. That's a little boy who needs to be in an exclusive boy club.

I used to take up for freemasons because they were in my family. Despite being warned about this exact same things, I took up for them. That was long ago & I have since opened my eyes. I started paying closer attention. Your group is just as bad as everyone says it is & every pep rally you try to hold on this site proves it.

I, on the other hand, have gotten a lot of ACTUAL flack because of this group. ACTUAL HARRASSMENT & for you to try to stifle my right to bitch about that, well, it all goes back to the kind of men you are. Those who think people like me should have no say, & you claim to stand up for freedom.

I don't need to talk crap about you. you do a good enough job exposing what you are on your own.

No one with any sense cares about your stupid man club.

You're like talking to a penis, not a person with a brain.
edit on 8-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I've never denied that bad people have joined the Masons, but you don't condemn the entire organization for what a few bad apples do. I've seen many get expelled, rightly so, for criminal activities. These few bad apples do not display an systemic or universal corruption across the entire Fraternity.

Your bias is very relevant as it seems your mind is poisoned and filled with hate.

Your inability to stay on topic just shows your weak nature & your need to attack in any means you can utilize.

Last time I checked this thread was started under the impression that the Masons controlled a bank, but when a reasonable mind looks at it, the OP was wrong. I'm not the one going on long-winded rants and name-calling. I was mocking you sure, but that's because your posts were so hilarious.

The fact that you think Freemasonry is a crutch shows that you either know very little about Freemasonry and/or know very little about human nature.

Like it's everyone elses fault you joined a notoriously rotten org because you thought it would it would give you connections.

My shorts are not in a wad over your illogical hatred of my fraternity. If I was mad, you'd know. I just countered your posts. Freemasonry isn't "notoriously rotten", but your blind to the truth. Nor can you say that I joined because it would get me connections.

Your problem, not mine. YOUR sell out, not mine. Stand your own ground!

I'm not the one with the problem. You are. You're the one saying the Masons are evil and they are on your case...paranoid.

I stand by the truth and that is all I need to do. Rational minds will see Freemasonry for the good organization it is.

this is my point about you types. you've got your priorities screwed up.

My priorities are just fine.

You cannot have compassion for an individual who has suffered because of these secret controlling groups in our midst & will stick your own neck out on the line for the entire lot of them and let them represent you as a man.

You have yet to prove anything and I don't feel compassion for criminals or liars.

I do not have something against each and every freemason, just the fact that they needed to be a mason to be a man.

How is you think you can presume to know why each man joined the Masons?

If it is so clear to you that one does not need to be a freemason to give to charity then why the hell did you bring it up?

I didn't, you did. I responded to your claim here.

All you people seem to know how to do is use props and titles and symbols to tell you who you are. Lame.

Incorrect again.

What exactly about Freemasonry is flawed? And I don't want some fantasized story that cannot be proven. I want actual evidence.

There is nothing in Freemasonry or our beliefs that states we want "women to stay home & shut up". Quit with the feminism because I could care less. I hold no beliefs that would oppress women so spare me.

For someone who has been hassled and harassed by this group...

What proof do you have?

You're like talking to a penis, not a person with a brain.

You little wordsmith you. Your arrogance knows no bounds.
edit on 8-1-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Freemason's are just elite men of the world, they dont make world decisions like the Illuminati

True, a point that is often overlooked.

Freemasons are more about who gets in and who stays out of companies, ''jobs for the boys'' etc, whereas Illuminati are actually powerful in a much greater way and are way above Freemasons.

Illuminati...''Illuminated'' in things greater than the petty nature of Freemasonry and are more 'movers and shakers' on the world stage.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I'll tell you what. I'll stop going for the throat of freemasons just a as soon as they get the hell off my case.

I didn't start this crap. THEY DID.

Them and their little man rumor mills.

Until your organization gets the hell of my back, you might as while learn to adjust to my complaints.

If they mean nothing to you... ignore them.

Aww, aren't you the little self important ray of light. You somehow have garnered the attention of a fraternity of 3 million members? I don't remember seeing the memo on you, but I may have missed it. (we get so many)

Wouldn't it be nice if you really were important enough for all your delusional fantasies to actually be true.

Help is only a phone call away. (mental health facility)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Freemason's are just elite men of the world, they dont make world decisions like the Illuminati

True, a point that is often overlooked.

Freemasons are more about who gets in and who stays out of companies, ''jobs for the boys'' etc, whereas Illuminati are actually powerful in a much greater way and are way above Freemasons.

Illuminati...''Illuminated'' in things greater than the petty nature of Freemasonry and are more 'movers and shakers' on the world stage.

Cool, you seem to be "in the know", could you tell me where the Illuminati meet? I have been wanting to join for some time now, but they are just so damn illusive.

Thanks in advance for your knowledge.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
The Star of David is actually called a Hexagram and is much older than being used as the star of David. Look up it's meaning, I'm sure you'll find it interesting. It's one of my favorite symbols...

Got a hexagram tattooed on my rib cage.
Not for the reason you are referring too... but in hommage to my Grandmother.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Wait, your Grandma was a high-level Luciferian Mason too?

In keeping with the thread theme, what kind of interest did she earn on her money at the local Masonic bank?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeWayz

edit on 8-1-2013 by Beretta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Wait, your Grandma was a high-level Luciferian Mason too?

In keeping with the thread theme, what kind of interest did she earn on her money at the local Masonic bank?

Quite a bit actually. I believe she used it for some lusciferian deeds at the local church. But not quite sure... Although she did hook me up with gas money quite a bit when I was a teenager.

ps.
What's up with everyone thinking Freemasons are evil?
edit on 8-1-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The fact that we make 13% on our investements.

Oh, and instead of getting a free toaster when we open an account they give us an infant.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by thelongjourney

Imagine this scenario, the treasurer of a Masonic lodge enters a bank to deposit the dues. His fellow brother is the bank manager and fixes it so the lodge is making, oh say, 13% on the money in that account.

What you've just described is illegal.

Finally, each lodge usually displays what year it was established. This tells us which lodges are richer and more powerful than others.

More powerful? No. Richer? Maybe...older lodges would probably have less money because it's really hard to increase dues, so whoever had the highest dues at inception probably has more money now.

I'm also wondering what bank(s) most lodges invest in.

In my experience, the closest bank branch that can do organizational banking gets the lodge's business.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I think all organizations need oversight. Especially when dealing with charity.
There was an Eagles lodge in my town that held a cancer benefit. Guess what?
NONE of the money went towards the cause they were promoting.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Oh, the ignorance that gets passed along.

There's no more wrong with Freemasons being in banking than there is with any other ethnic group / fraternal group / religious group being in it.

Dont hate on Mormons just because the Fundamentalist Mormons are weird. Dont hate on everyone from the former East Germany just because the country was run by a bunch of douchebags. There are groups out there that are comprised of both good and bad people. In cases like that, learn to judge people for who they are, not the affiliation that they hold.

Well-said. ATS is a veritable bed of hate for lots of groups (Christians, freemasons, etc, etc). There's so much negativity today in the world, but none more apparent than here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Oh, and instead of getting a free toaster when we open an account they give us an infant.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Perhaps you mean ''elusive''.

Just because something doesn't advertise or show it's face publicly, doesn't mean anything.

There are plenty of secret organisations all round the world, some containing more higher ranking members and with more influence than others.

edit on 8-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Right, that's all fine and well, but I am interested in joining them. You obviously have more information than I do as I don't even "know" they exist. So if you could point me to the location where they meet, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks again for your knowledge.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I think all organizations need oversight. Especially when dealing with charity.
There was an Eagles lodge in my town that held a cancer benefit. Guess what?
NONE of the money went towards the cause they were promoting.

Here is the deal, we don't solicit money, we don't do fund raisers for MASONIC charities. All the money comes from internal donations. So knowing that, who should be in charge of the oversight committee? You? It's our business who get's our charity and how much. And it's usually not known to anyone other than the benefactor.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
the chase bank on grand street in brooklyn is an old freemason temple. two pillars, beehive, the works. it's actually a nice building.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well, that makes it all just hunky dory then.
Aren't you the least little bit interested to see how much money your lodge has and make sure that it's being spent on charities and not on lame artwork and attorney's fees to help your brothers when they screw up?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Aren't you the least little bit interested to see how much money your lodge has and make sure that it's being spent on charities and not on lame artwork and attorney's fees to help your brothers when they screw up?

I am well aware of how much our lodge has and where it is applied as we have a treasuers report every meeting and the yearly fiduciary report is audited by an outside party, submitted to the Internal Revenue Service, published and then submitted to the full membership.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join