It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons inside our banks? PHOTO EVIDENCE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by network dude

Why would you want to join the Illuminati?
Would it make you feel more special?
Do you thrive on the approval of those you believe are powerful?

Do you know anything at all about the Illuminati? I seriously doubt it.

They stood for freedom from oppression of the church and the government. They were against being told what to think and how to think. They were all for enlightenment. They didn't mind being aggressive in their tactics to get what they wanted done. In a few short years, they were feared by the very ones they were against. I would suggest looking into the real background of them instead of parroting what simpleminded Alex Jones idiots whine about. I would bet that 90% of ATS would want to join if they were actually smart enough to do their own research instead of letting others guide them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beretta
We speak only of America here because we have no concern for the rest of the world - let them do as they so please.

Given that the thread is about a bank building in England, I daresay you've missed the point.

Masonic Zionism is the scourge of America and we have them all in our sights as the very first to be eliminated when the time is right.

And we get the death threats out of the way early.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Wow. You felt the need to psychoanalyze me just because I find fratermities and other types of groups toxic and full of corruption.

Secrets will eat you from the inside out.

Presented without comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have researched them. The story you're telling is just one of many. Who's to say your story is the right one? Who's to say that every story out there isn't a combination of lies and truth. The problem is that the truth has been so muddled with lies over the decades and centuries that it's nearly impossible to sort them out at this point in time. You have your truth though, so don't mind us that are still questioning what's actually going on.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

As I already told you, the Illuminati isn't the same thing as the 1700's, and it isn't a version of Masons where people apply or are referred in the same way, nor are meetings advertised.

Even members couldn't tell you where and when the meetings are because it would breach protocol and as far as I know it is a very secret collection of high echelons where 'free' information is limited.

That said, I didn't suggest that I know EVERYTHING about the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

As I already told you, the Illuminati isn't the same thing as the 1700's, and it isn't a version of Masons where people apply or are referred in the same way, nor are meetings advertised.

How do you know?

Even members couldn't tell you where and when the meetings are because it would breach protocol and as far as I know it is a very secret collection of high echelons where 'free' information is limited.

I find that very hard to believe. How would the members know where to go for meetings?

That said, I didn't suggest that I know EVERYTHING about the Illuminati.

No, but you suggested that you know something about them. Apparently much more than I do.

Where did you gain your Illuminati knowledge from?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

To be honest it is none of your business how I know the things I know, refer to the previous post I told you about as much as I can or want to.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I have researched them. The story you're telling is just one of many. Who's to say your story is the right one?

Well, ,they guy who wrote this book along with other research. Perhaps you could share where you got your information from? I was under the impression that the historical version of the Illuminati wasn't up for discussion as it is historical fact, and not "conspiracy theory" as the version so many today like to cite.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

To be honest it is none of your business how I know the things I know, refer to the previous post I told you about as

I have no idea

much as I can or want to.

I can read between the lines. Thanks.
edit on 8-1-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is prejudice against sweet tea. The south will rise again.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

To be honest it is none of your business how I know the things I know, refer to the previous post I told you about as

much as I can or want to.

I cannot read between the lines because i am very ignorant. Thanks.
edit on 8-1-2013 by network dude because: .

You sound jealous.

Also you have no clue as to anything about me or the things I know.

Furthermore I couldn't care less whether or not you believe me, your opinion is irrelevant.

edit on 8-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Ah, the arrogance...Pot, quit calling the kettle black.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
wow

talk about comming out of the shadows

what if i told you..yes this is a lodge

what if i told you the building is more than a lodge....it is a temple!!

i havent been...but i bet there is a restaurant on the roof (sun rituals) and in the basement (dead king rituals)

also...what if i told you...the finacial industry...is part of neo semetic religion...

i can go on all day

what if i said they were the "dark forces operating in this country"

what if i said they are the private sector thats taking public money and enslaving us

ask the pharaohs...they were the only group to deal with these....stateless, pirate, covenant...bankers

peace and nice find

edit on 8-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Ah, the arrogance...Pot, quit calling the kettle black.

Tell yourself that, you are possibly the most ignorant self obsessed poster I have encountered on ATS yet.

Your hero is Blavatsky...says it all, now go back out to play, you are about to be ignored.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

It's your fault if you are controlled, you take their money to buy your things then you complain. try being financially free. True freedom is owning what you have free and clear. It is hard work and takes much sacrafice but not being owned or owing anyone is the first step to truly being free.

EDIT it's not for the rich, anyone can be debt free if you are willing to make it happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Blavatsky is my hero? Sorry, but I don't fall into the 'idol' paradigm like most of America. I would have to say if you think I'm the most self-obsessed poster on ATS, you should take a good long look in the mirror, chica.

You are the most ignorant self obsessed poster I have encountered on ATS yet.

I find this quote from yourself to be quite relevant.

you have no clue as to anything about me or the things I know.

Keep on telling yourself you aren't black too 'Kettle'.
edit on 8-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by rabzdguy

It's your fault if you are controlled, you take their money to buy your things then you complain.

THEIR MONEY??????????????????????????????????????????????????

these are statless pirates...that work against any public government...

they take OUR money..(banker bailouts, f,reserve, IMF)...they use OUR armies for their own interests....
and WE are liable for everything...while THEY are stateless...they have no money or representation...

their money??....tut tut
they enslaved your wealth and now your mind

BTW....these lot think well past financial gain...they dont see money like you or i....
this is religous and its about "taking/channeling energies"

edit on 8-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Beretta

Are you being serious?

Elimination eh? Under what authority? Do we not have the same rights as any other American? If you think you can take us, please, bring it on. I am always willing to stand up against tyranny and fascists.

I'm sure you think you know more than actual Masons.

reply to post by Afterthought

Why not join them?

And if it's so super secret, how do you know? And no, I won't just take your word on it.

Furthermore I couldn't care less whether or not you believe me, your opinion is irrelevant.

As is yours.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Good lord,

The OPs OP seems to reveal that a fair amount of Masonic forethought did go in to the design of this Lloyd's bank.

HI everybody.

Please know that I am not a Mason-basher, and only really have a deep love for all of the symbolism and folklore and history. That said, if what I scratched the surface on has not been brought up, our Masons might find this really interesting.

Lloyd's bank is connected, at least symbolically, to Freemasonry, at the very least by the shared use of the symbol of the Honeybee. Or just, The Bee and Beehive.

The symbol adopted by Taylors and Lloyds was the beehive, representing industry and hard work.

en.wikipedia.org...

And, of course, the Beehive is a symbol of Freemasonry...

A Bee hath in all Ages and Nations, been the Grand Hieroglyphick of Masonry, because it excels all other living Creatures in the Contrivance and Commodiousness of its Habitation or Combe; as among miany other authors Doctor MacGregor now Professor of ’Mathematicks in Cambridge (as our Guardian informeth us) hath learnedly demonstrated; nay Masonry or Building, seemeth to, be of the very Essence or Nature of the Bee, for her building not the ordinary way of all living Creatures is the generative Cause which produceth the young...

www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

There is something about the way that they contained the lodge within this new building that makes me think of beehives.

I did not expect this little inquiry of mine to take such a hard semiotic turn like that.

I think that it is also interesting that Lloyd's is set to take their original name back this year, in 2013, the erection of this sort of 'enshrined' hive must be significant in that they are celebrating their history.

In 2009, following the acquisition of HBOS, Lloyds TSB Group was renamed Lloyds Banking Group and in 2010 it was announced that the Group's principal subsidiary, Lloyds TSB Bank, will transition back to the Lloyds Bank name by 2013.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is all wonderfully interesting to me, I am so glad that they preserved the building in this fashion. Alot of American history could be preserved beautifully in this way. I hope the architects are paying attention.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Jeebus Christ.....Why is it that every time someone connects the "Elite" to esoteric symbols, the whole organization must be behind it as well....If I am a serial killer with a gun, does that make all gun owners a serial killer? No it doesn't...Employ some logic, common sense, or critical thinking skills here people...Possibly all of the above even. Analogies will help you understand everything in the world.

For real, right?

2nd.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Jeebus Christ.....Why is it that every time someone connects the "Elite" to esoteric symbols, the whole organization must be behind it as well....If I am a serial killer with a gun, does that make all gun owners a serial killer? No it doesn't...Employ some logic, common sense, or critical thinking skills here people...Possibly all of the above even. Analogies will help you understand everything in the world.

For real, right?

2nd.

the point is

there is a system in place...which allows cockroaches to fester

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join