It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons inside our banks? PHOTO EVIDENCE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Brothers and sisters,

It is a popular belief that Freemasons or the so-called "Illuminati" are in our banks and financial institutions. I am here today to show you that this is indeed the case, for the people who don't think the Freemasons control the world this is for you:

Once you control the wealth you control the nation, people jump through hoops for their money, sometimes even literally if their profession requires them to do so. Anyway...

I live in Halifax, an old market town in the historical county of Yorkshire, Northern England, you may recognize the name Halifax as we share our name with the largest building society in the United Kingdom - the Halifax Building society (now part of the Lloyds Banking Group)
In 1973 the fat cats saw fit to build a large diamond shaped building near the town centre to act as a new HQ for the growing company.

Here's where it gets crazy

They built it partially on the site of an old Freemason's Hall but they never knocked the old hall down, they kept it up in the middle of their building as a sort of museum piece, and you can go and see it today, so I was pretty shocked because I really didn't expect to see it there right in the public eye, and at that moment I realized it was my duty to bring this matter to the good people of ATS.

Let me set the scene.

We arrived at the Bank under the cloak of darkness, my associate who will be named only as "K" for security reasons had been casing the joint for two weeks prior to the job.

The whole front of the building has some of the best stone carving I've ever seen, many symbols including:
+An all seeing eye at the very top (of course)
+A Jewish star of David at the upper left
+Below you will find a Freemason symbol with "Probity" carved above it, in reference to the Lodge
+The lodges banner is in the central position
there are two other symbols but I can't make them out on these photos... maybe you can.

I just thought it was something interesting to share with you all, thanks for reading!

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The Star of David is actually called a Hexagram and is much older than being used as the star of David. Look up it's meaning, I'm sure you'll find it interesting. It's one of my favorite symbols...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Thanks, I was completely unaware! you learn something new every day

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeWayz

Seeing as some believe the Freemasons were born out of the Templars (who all but invented banking) this isn't surprising. Quite a nice little attraction for a bank, at least I can admire the architecture as they rape me of all I have

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ah, those tricky illuminati, hiding in plain site. What do you think they're think of next?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Freemasons are everywhere , I have a mate who's a plasterer and he's a Freemason so their base covers all trades .
They're in the Police ,Government and no doubt the judiciary so I find it unsurprising they'd be where the money is .

edit on 7-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
At what point were you shocked since 1973? you don't say if you were around then, but a couple of weeks ago!
see Gortex's post.

edit on 7-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

From freemasons to tea and coffee to bankers

EDIT
Was it listed at some point and they had to keep the façade?
edit on 7-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

www.imagesofengland.org.uk...
edit on 7-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh this wouldn't surprise me.

I know people say oh Freemasons aren't bad. Well here is how I see it. If you aren't in another degree then how do you know what they do if it is to be kept secret? For instance. If you are a new member then how do you know what the top ranking ones do?!

Have you seen the murals at Bank of America headquarters? CREEPY for a bank....

Bank of America Murals

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The star of David is a hexagram, the hexagram is a geometric figure, it's not older or younger for that matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The message is all most as in your face as the symbols on the dollar bill.

But your imagining things, the masons have nothing to do with banks....silly Billy's.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I used to work for a mortgage company. Oh noes! Now I work as an designer. I've many friends/brothers who are everything from developers/programmers, politicians, mechanics, window installers, masons (bricks), construction, dentists, tattoo artists etc etc etc. We come from all walks of life.

reply to post by mblahnikluver

That's called "Chicano Art" ... research it.

There's a lot of reasons to keep an old facade. I've been in an office building that had a church's old facade in the lobby. Awesome architecture, that way they blended the red masonry with the modern marble lobby created some interest contrast of time and color. They did it though because it was a protected landmark.

This particular building is very, very old.. it's an artistic masterpiece, which is why they likely left it standing.

Or the architect could have been a Mason and convinced the bank. OR the bank CEO or building director could have been Masons. All possible.

I do have to ask though..

Why does it matter if a bank CEO is a Freemason? Are Masonic bankers in some way worse than normal bankers?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They control the money that controls us...

Nothing to see here..just keep working, and feeding the banks more...like good citizens

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Freemason's are just elite men of the world, they dont make world decisions like the Illuminati

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Right. They commissioned an artist to complete the artwork using the symbols they instructed him to use in the style of his choosing.
You say that you're now working in the area of design. So is the artist they commissioned to do the artwork.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by gortex

I

reply to post by mblahnikluver

I do have to ask though..

Why does it matter if a bank CEO is a Freemason? Are Masonic bankers in some way worse than normal bankers?

You make statements out of a question. Of course it matters when you are remarking on a secret confraternity, there is no way of getting away from that, and what is the supposition implied in "normal bankers" as against masonic bankers, believe me they all want to screw you in some form or another, it all depends on the clout.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
For instance. If you are a new member then how do you know what the top ranking ones do?!

Because you can get to the 'top rank' in about 3 months.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I wonder what interest rate return the Masonic lodges receive on their members dues?
Consider all the years they've been getting interest on this money? They must have a lot -- and this is putting it lightly.

It's like when you win a lawsuit and the attorney keeps a very small amount of that settlement ($300>) for 3 months until all bills have been paid, then sends you the remainder.
This money is invested into an account that will draw interest off of your money. They probably use three month CDs. So, not only are they getting their agreed payment, but they're also making money off of your money.

I'm sure a business has to claim this interest on their taxes, but a registered fraternal organization doesn't.

The freemasons probably have a lot of money. It would be interesting to see a pie chart of their books to see the breakdown of where all the monies are going and what percentage helps honest to goodness charitable causes.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I wonder what interest rate return the Masonic lodges receive on their members dues?
Consider all the years they've been getting interest on this money? They must have a lot -- and this is putting it lightly.

It's like when you win a lawsuit and the attorney keeps a very small amount of that settlement ($300>) for 3 months until all bills have been paid, then sends you the remainder.
This money is invested into an account that will draw interest off of your money. They probably use three month CDs. So, not only are they getting their agreed payment, but they're also making money off of your money.

I'm sure a business has to claim this interest on their taxes, but a registered fraternal organization doesn't.

The freemasons probably have a lot of money. It would be interesting to see a pie chart of their books to see the breakdown of where all the monies are going and what percentage helps honest to goodness charitable causes.

No, we really dont. Most lodges have dues of $50-$100 a year, which barely covers the bills which keeps the lights on. The interest on $0 is still $0. Also, as not for profit organizations, the books of lodges are open and easy for you to pursue - you would of course find that the bulk of money went toward charity and the rest to paying the utility bills...but thats not a sexy conspiracy.
edit on 7-1-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Oh, the ignorance that gets passed along.

There's no more wrong with Freemasons being in banking than there is with any other ethnic group / fraternal group / religious group being in it.

Dont hate on Mormons just because the Fundamentalist Mormons are weird. Dont hate on everyone from the former East Germany just because the country was run by a bunch of douchebags. There are groups out there that are comprised of both good and bad people. In cases like that, learn to judge people for who they are, not the affiliation that they hold.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join