It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons inside our banks? PHOTO EVIDENCE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Fester or flourish?

I think you ment flourish.

Depends who you calling cockroaches I guess

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Isn't the bank in question a Halifax?

The fact that a Masonic temple has been preserved inside a bank.....surely it's symbolic in itself, right?

No symbols needed for this one.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Why not join them?

I wouldn't join any group that required me to promise that I'll die for their ideology and selfishly gaurded "secrets".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

the point is there is a system in place...which allows cockroaches to fester

Well, there's nothing I love more than a system. Especially one i am unaware of.

Would you describe it?

Thanks in advance,

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

the point is there is a system in place...which allows cockroaches to fester

Well, there's nothing I love more than a system. Especially one i am unaware of.

Would you describe it?

Thanks in advance,

ok..normally i wouldnt get coasted out of my shell...but what the hey..i`l bite

ok...very complex question...better off showing an example/case study/scenario.

Mr X, works for the PUBLIC government division...which is responsibe for issuing government contracts

the minister of heatlh has authorised..1000 care homes for the elderly...all paid from the public purse

now

if they need 30,000 light switches/sockets....

who decides what company and where get that contract????

ever watched dragons den....those people arnt smart selfmade milionaires....they knew Mr x...probaby from the local lodge.....they get GIVEN contracts by certain agents....

another one is insurance companies...once it is law that you need insurance...ie for driving.....than aready the government has made an insurance company billions

another one

allowing the city to handle its own affairs....and giving gifts to the queen

and the most important one

choosing prime ministers who have been educated in private schools.

assisting their colleaues who are 100% private sector..with contracts,..not paying tax..bailouts...sending the army to protect private assets..also alowing their behavour and practises etc etc

it could be said cameron represents the city....not the public

i could go on

peace
edit on 8-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I am very new to the site and i would have to say that i find it a great resource. The idea of the Free Masons and the like have always fascinated me. I have never known or came into contact with anyone who was an actual mason. I would have never thought that a group would be under so much scrutiny as i have seen in this thread and others.

I find it a shame that just because one person does not belong to a group but insists that it should be an open book. Would seem to me if you are that interested you might just try joining or asking about the group. The hatred is beyond belief.

I did belong to a group that was a charitable organization and we raised money by hosting a state and nationwide sporting event every year and by car wash's or anything that would generate money so we could give to others that needed it.

It was ran the same as described by Masons here, a treasury with monthly reports etc and yearly reviews. The Masons as far as i know have a great tradition of helping others and i have always admired those who give when they do not have to and to ask for no recognition is just the right thing to do. You do not do it for thanks or praise, you do it to help your fellow man.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
if they need 30,000 light switches/sockets....

who decides what company and where get that contract????

I work with Federal, State and Local governmental agencies, persons, representatives and integrators on a daily basis. It varies on what the dollar amount of the items are. Their purchasing platforms allow them to spend a certain amount via credit card but anything above this (usually in the $2-4,000 range) must go out to a minimum of three parties for public bid or quote.

Can/do people massage the system? Probably. But who wants to risk prison for some money? Everyone eventually gets caught, I have seen it happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by remodified

Please read the post above yours.
What you're describing is just the BASE of the pyramid. The foundation that everything else is built upon.
The charity is just the ground level of the pyramid scheme.
As long as it looks beneficial to the general public and people are joining, more revenue is generated for projects closer to the tip of the pyramid.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

thanx...yes i agree

one term for you to know - a state within a state!

aso what most of us fail to realise....there are other contracts that we dont know about

oil and energy
arms and defence
credit/borrowing with the IMF
raw materials
manufactured goods

just 1% in any of these sectors is a hell of alot

also...ilke the trillions lost by the pentagon...then trillions replaced by the president

and in the uk

billions lost by the banks....then billions taken out of the public sector...and handed to them

why might al disagree
but everytime these pirates have stepped out of the shaodws they have been destroyed

pharaohs
greeks
romans
french revolotion
spain
lincoln
and most recently...hitler

all in their own unique way....were addressing what we are discussing

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by remodified

Please read the post above yours.
What you're describing is just the BASE of the pyramid. The foundation that everything else is built upon.
The charity is just the ground level of the pyramid scheme.
As long as it looks beneficial to the general public and people are joining, more revenue is generated for projects closer to the tip of the pyramid.

I am learning at a great pace here and i am sure to be the least knowledgeable person in any thread or topic but i am very glad to see such a great variety of opinions and for the most part it usually stays at a calm level and not always resort to name calling and insults.

I do thank you for your input and i always keep an open mind and usually go into anything knowing there is always some good and bad sides to everything.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

arms and defence
raw materials
manufactured goods

These are the sectors I work with daily and the same rules apply in regards purchasing. What I think you may be missing is that there is no overarching purchasing director for each governmental agency. Most locations, ranging from small one person shops up to the east coast's largest arsenal, all adhere to the same guidelines.

Additionally, the company that I work for has even more stringent rules, if we are caught trying to circumvent government contracts we are completely on our own when it comes to the defending ourselves againts the illegality of the act and are not covered by the company's legal team. I have seen associates terminated for violation of said policies.

edit on 8-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

The OP proves no such thing. The OP proves that the bank did not want to destroy the old building and preserved part of the old. He proved no "Masonic forethought". If it can helped, many try to preserve historical buildings.

reply to post by Afterthought

Where in the Illuminati do they say they selfishly guard secrets? Or are you trying to make an ignorant assertion to the Masons, who also do not selfishly guard anything nor do swear to die for an ideology.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yes one more thing

public industry having to use private faciities...for BANKING loolol

but the disturbing one...is.... we all have to go to the bank....to TRADE..

the stock market....and the bonds market.....all suseptable to sly remarks by specific people

in the UK..the OBR...formed in 2010...and in 2011....lowered UKs standing and claimed we are in debt

its all smoke and mirrors ....energy channeling

anyone that knows anything...will tell you
your balance sheet,,,,assets and liabiities....can be influenced..
the stock market is a joke...and so is the OBR ...that is where the cockraochs fester

lastly....the head of the IMF that was accused of rape...and they replaced him with a female

well she is/could be a witch from the rothchild tribunal in london....the 13 banking families dont actually talk to the rothchilds...they take orders from 4 witches who work for the rothchilds.

she and firms like the OBR are driving the recession....with little remarks here and there..little shrugs..instiing fear in investors etc

its all a game..its al BS to take what belongs to the public...its slavery

and we need the pharaoh back

peace.

thats what we get for outsourcing

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
All things Masonic are surely Demonic !

edit on 8-1-2013 by Beretta because: All things Masonic are surely Demonic !

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beretta

And believing in the demonic is purely moronic.

edit on 8-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because he thinks a demon stole it

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

but thats the BETA tier

lol

the alpha tier....

ok..a country like somalia....just getting a government.....many countries are fighting over the oil contracts..so far turkey are getting them

at this level...you can see what i mean

if i help the US..in getting the oil contracts...as a NGO (non governmental officer - business men allowed to join un talks etc)...then they are in my debt right...no....ok

USA owes the federal reserve right...if you cant pay....and the london bankers need part of your country..or your army for something....can you say no

if you coud say no...do you have the facilities in place to back up your refusal

the answer..so far has been no....

lincoln refused the federal reserve...started his own bank...then was forced to borrow from the reserve ..to fight the owners of the reserve...

its real life comedy

also like saddam and gadaffi learnt...if you try and change the petrodollar system....an old fashioned bullet will be the final resort

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

but thats the BETA teir

lol

the alpha teir....

ok..a country like somalia....

Last time I checked there were no Masonic lodges in Somalia. Hell, last time I checked they did not even have a stable government.

USA owes the federal reserve right...

The Federal Reserve owes the Federal Reserve, they keep printing money and paying their own debt with it. When the system falls apart, as it eventually will, they will not have anyone left to borrow from as they will have put themselves out of business.

edit on 8-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Somali pirates took it

link   
reply to post by Beretta

Why would you say such a thing? What exactly do you think is demonic?

link   

Originally posted by Beretta

edit on 8-1-2013 by Beretta because: All things Masonic are surely Demonic !

its not demonic

go back 2000 years
time of egypts fall and rome empire start.

horned goats and sun worship...is not devil worship...

the goat is a symbol for the BA of RA....a part of the soul the pharaoh (god king) shares with the sun and other elder gods,,

it was about expressing the divinty of the pharaoh

it was demonsed by the catholics,,,who eventually became what they hated..ie...emperial

peace

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Last time I checked there were no Masonic lodges in Somalia. Hell, last time I checked they did not even have a stable government.

for now lolol
im saying they are starting to hand out contracts....lets see where the top contracts go...

as most starting governments..ie south sudan....are pure lodge owned

last year they split sudan...gave the south a flag, anthem and bank...allowed them to sell oil in the world market...
all to rob the oil....no governmental body facilitated this...neiher did the UN

and in libya..who said that bengahzi (a small city) can sell oil...and in iraq, who told the kurds they can sell the oil.

here look

your in the secondary environment....but you can still see it there...

example
if i patent a new antiseptic for keyboards...then convinced the government to make it law in health environments...ie hospitals and dentists...
immediaty selling millions...

iv seen this too many times...why would they listen to you and apply your product??...anyone got Mr X phone number lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join