It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Signing off for now, off to meditate and sleep on this and try to see where I can be of service to the whole process, IF that's what I'm supposed to do. I don't know why else I'd bother to research it so much, so that's why I am thinking I'm supposed to do something.

Will hopefully know soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Sorry, I claim to believe they are totally real.

BTW the Wiki entry (which the video goes into a discussion about) should be speaking to the other NESARA, the one that failed to be introduced, I think it was from a Louisiana congressman. A different acronym with the same letters, I don't know why.

I know you believe it, but I want to know why. What did you read that convinced you? Or were you involved somehow? Eg. one of the farmers etc.

Ok, so the NESARA was a different thing with the same acronym, no worries.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am an hour into the video and am truly mesmerized! I have a lot of back story to comprehend for sure. But I am motivated to learn more about all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice thread, very informative! I am in this now to understand better!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Another thread started with good info links:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They need our help!
They know the law and banking but doubt they know their enemy like the folks here on ATS do, if you dream of freedom then now is the time to do something about it, HELP ! please
peace
love

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why is everyone so surprised at the massive financial fraud underlying America's and the world's system?
Read your Bible if you have one- the God of this world is a Liar ,Thief and Murderer. Thats the real conspiracy.
America's dear Lady Liberty has been pimped out to the world as a whore because of the sin of ignoring God's Word and the Founding Fathers. It happens to individuals and national entities rejecting what God has done for them in Christ , and in my view, put the enemy in control .
Sad because what you sow is what you reap.
y

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

What do you expect? Planet is getting smaller and smaller. We set up a rule system just like families set up house rules. We follow them because nobody is living in isolation.

What I do impacts others. What you do impacts me. Etc. If we each existed in a pocket universe and couldn't impact others there'd be no need for anyone to enforce rules.

I get what you're saying. The mob isn't always right. I think nature makes "insane" people intentionally to create diversity where there's potentially none. It counteracts attempts at unification. Perhaps nature knows this because of millions or billions of years of evolutionary time. At heart, nature is a tinkerer. It has failed so much that this has given it a respect for diversity.

If I'm living with a family and routinely break the rules I'll get kicked out or be thrown in jail. His argument that if you don't like the rules go create your own on your own island was accurate. Your statement that international law would bomb your island is ignorant. By the time that international law is so important that every island has to be bombed that isn't following the global policy we'll be landing on other planets and/or finding other ways to escape the iron grip. Rome made the mistake of overextending its grip. Governments have to heed their own technological limits and thus thye cannot enforce rules universally. It's about space & time constraints restricting our ability to control.

If we ever reach a point where every rogue island on this planet is bombed and there's no escape from the iron grip I'll sit here and guarantee you that the system will collapse soon after and break apart and different leaderships will emerge and if they haven't landed on planets yet they will. Everybody thinks war only destroys, but history shows that war also advances science. And there's no gurantee that planets are the -only- path to escape the iron grip. Who knows?

The desire for freedom counteracts the desire for control. I think it's a neverending conflict. With both of them, we evolve. With neither or only one, we would probably become extinct.
edit on 6-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Money As A Religion
The above-detailed process has become so ridiculous that William Grieder, former assistant managing editor of the Washington Post, wrote a book in 1987 entitled, "Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country" that details how the Controllers have conditioned us to accept this absurd situation.

To modern minds," he writes, "it seemed bizarre to think of the Federal Reserve as a religious institution. Yet the conspiracy theorists, in their own demented way, were on to something real and significant. The Fed did also function in the realm of religion. Its mysterious powers of money creation, inherited from priestly forebears, shielded a complex bundle of social and psychological meanings. With its own form of secret incantation, the Federal Reserve presided over awesome social ritual, transactions so powerful and frightening they seemed to lie beyond common understanding.
"
Mr. Grieder continues, "Above all, money was a function of faith. It required implicit and universal social consent that was indeed mysterious. To create money and use it, each one must believe, and everyone must believe. Only then did worthless pieces of paper take on value.
"
Do you get it? MONEY is an ILLUSION! Why? Because the gold standard upon which our money is supposed to be based has been eliminated. There's no more gold in Fort Knox. It's all GONE! Now, money really IS only paper!!! In the past, money was supposed to represent something of tangible value.
Now it's simply paper!
Taken one step further, many of us don't even use paper money any more! Why? Well, here's a scenario. Many places of employment directly deposit their employee's paychecks into the bank. Once the money is there, when bill time comes around, the person in question can write out a stack of checks to pay them. Plus, when they need gasoline they use a credit card; and groceries a debit card. If this person goes out for dinner on Friday night, they can charge the tab on their diner's card. But what about the tip? They simply scribble in the amount at the bottom of the check. So far, the person hasn't spent a single dollar bill. Plus, if you bring electronic banking into the picture, we've virtually eliminated the use for money.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is so absurd and so sad. Trying to give people false hope... How can people believe in such bs? You expect federal reserve, Imf, word bank etc to give up their power because three lawyers wrote 3 pages of bs? Wake up dudes...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

"Not that 5B will suddenly appear in your bank account, although if that happened I certainly wouldn't mind"

come on now , you know what would happen the next day.......... 25 million dollar candy bar lol. 250 billion dollar houses. ect ect.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Ha yep...I work so that I can move digital numbers from my account to someone else's. It is utterly insane.

The only way 5B would help anyone was if we all had the same faith in our People as we have in our "money". In other words, somehow we would all have to trust each other, NOT jack up the price of a loaf of bread, and then all ACT accordingly while getting used to such levels of abundance. Can we handle that!?

To the OP: I give it that lawyer has some balls to let her house get foreclosed on. I was just last week given a reminder of my cowardice when my husband said he wanted to fight the unconstitutionality of income tax and the start of it would be by not paying said tax. Anyway, even though I so often have thoughts and dreams about helping create and live In a better world, I completely froze-up at his suggestion of actual action. So I give Heather major cudos because apparently I am not so brave.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Bildo,

What if you want to travel abroad? Can you?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All I can say is why are all the documents of any ruling typed on 1st Peoples Trust letter head and their format and not court document??? Also anyone who thinks that the court are Admirality courts are sadly mistaken!!! I dare anyone to go into a court under a crimial charge and declare under common law that court has no jurisdiction and you refuse to participate and try to walk out!!! Please have a friend video tape it and post said video as it will be very enlightening to see someone subdued in handcuffs! Back to the topic, anyone can file any suit through court, but that does not mean that the claim is legitament! Also if these foreclosures were real, whi is going to enforce the the forclosure order??? If you claim to have dirt on TPTB that would threaten their control, you would be dead before they give in and relenquish anything!!! Just ask JFK!!! Oh, you can't!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Funny this came up. I was just talking with my spouse about taking the 401k and turning it into money market, cash. I don't know if this will save it but it won't be in stocks or MF's. going to do it tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by Bildo

Bildo,

What if you want to travel abroad? Can you?

I've never tried. I'm not sure but I think it was Dean Clifford that says a non-corporate man/woman is able to travel without restriction of borders. It has something to do with the movement of corporate assets vs the movement of a man/woman on the land. (Republic)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Awaiting a u2u reply, dono if you've seen it yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinist47
All I can say is why are all the documents of any ruling typed on 1st Peoples Trust letter head and their format and not court document???

Simply because any court document would show that their claims of "winning" court cases was just not true.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Simply because any court document would show that their claims of "winning" court cases was just not true.

From what I've heard, the cases that we win are sealed. Can't have that info getting out to the public. They are ORDERED to not admit to the bankruptcy. That seems to be the key. Because of the bankruptcy they are in a ministerial position instead of a judicial. Bankrupt entities have no standing in law. They win because you argue instead of accepting and discharging according to public policy. They are putting you in the position of trustee instead of beneficiary.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruknus
This is so absurd and so sad. Trying to give people false hope... How can people believe in such bs? You expect federal reserve, Imf, word bank etc to give up their power because three lawyers wrote 3 pages of bs? Wake up dudes...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
I think the information presented here is not for simple minds, still trying to figure out.

So if I read it correctly, if you are not dependent on the said Corp, you can't dependent them to provide you the basic amenities like running water, electricity etc, right? (live off grid). It is like living in an island, cut off from society?

Isn't the tax money pay towards entire infrastructure?

edit on 5-1-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

Running water, electricity, etc are not supplied by Corp US. If corp US helps you pay for it, then yes, you are dependent on a corporate benefit.

Isn't the tax money pay towards entire infrastructure?

No, tax money goes to pay the interest on the debt. That's why our infrastructure is failing. Other countries no longer want to buy US debt which is why the fed res has to print $$ like crazy and loan it to Corp US. Since Corp US is already in bankruptcy we're just waiting for the default. Should be pretty soon.That's when the collateral gets collected.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join