It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think this is all difficult to see/understand because it requires NEW eyes, and mind. Ours are programmed and wired by all forms of influence of the 3rd dimension, and it is just going to take time to shake off I think...

But let me tell you, I feel there is something massive on the horizon. Every cell in my body is on alert. My heart tells me this will be a good thing. My old mindsets tell me that I'm really glad I still have food and fuel stored up. Either way, there is something about to happen that is BIG.

I have no clue if it is related to this topic, but I ask myself, ... why the heck did this topic come to my attention at this time? Synchronicity has been a big thing for me for the last few years, steering me. This feels exactly like that.

Same for others?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Woah... it is all unravelling and the truth is pouring out.

Here:

lucas2012infos.wordpress.com...

This was linked from this: removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

So basically, a Judge just proved Admiralty, pseudo-courts, and all the rest of what has been debated here.

Hellobruce and folks that were leaning in that direction: I await your reply to the Judge's information.

At some point the truth would come out, I knew it. And to those who were on the other side, I believe this is our "proof".

Can't wait to hear what you guys and gals (all of you) have to say from here, as this should be the game-changer we were waiting for.

edit: I understand Judge Dale is a pseudonym, but the person is a retired district judge.
edit on 11-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: edited

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
So basically, a Judge just proved Admiralty, pseudo-courts, and all the rest of what has been debated here.

Except of course it was not written by a judge, it is just a large collection of "freeman" type nonsense. Can you back it up with any facts - Like showing a court case where that nonsense was successful, like the claim by the OP - oh, that turned out to be just made up!

I love this comment on the website you posted

So you are "working tirelessly" to come up with ONE SUCCESSFUL case that was filed? Seems like it would just be a link, or reference - or are you saying that you're still Trying to create a Successful case?

And of course they were unable to show any of their claims that were successful.... But the gullible like you will believe anything as you read it on the internet.

That reminds me of the comment made by Orange County Superior Court Judge Charles Margines

You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the Internet.

edit on 11-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spoogemonkey

Very nicely written.

However, I think the idea of each judge interpreting the law's how they felt them to be, would create large problems. Not that it does not already happen sometimes, but there would be laws that would get passed that would disparage against one group of people, while propping up another. Who's decision could we utilize as "the last"? People could just jump ship every time they got a judge they didn't like, and it wouldn't turn out well at all. Anyways, there already is a system somewhat like that in place, with the ability to go up to a "higher court" to have your case re-judged. It often does a good job at creating a somewhat fair ability to have your case "rejudged". Tho there is evident flaws with this as well.

Tho I do agree with you that the idea of "common law" (based on previous court rulings) is flawed, and that one judges interpretation of the law shouldn't be held as immutable. Personally I believe there is some "common law" systems that should be justly enforced, the constitution, the bill of rights, Geneva convention etc.. to name a couple, and those should supersede all laws. These need to be properly defined, so that they can not just be "overruled" by one judges opinion of what they do, or don't represent.

Also, the idea of the Federal government having jurisdiction in State affairs MUST end, this is one of the biggest flaws of the current system. This interpretation of Article Three of the U.S. constitution, better known as the "Supremacy Clause", is the crux of flawed judicial thinking in my opinion. The very idea that a Supreme courts decisions should be able to decided, and mandate what happens in each individual State, is invasive, and badly thought out. It also goes against the immutable rights which are presented in the earlier constitutional articles.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Except of course it was not written by a judge, it is just a large collection of "freeman" type nonsense. Can you back it up with any facts - Like showing a court case where that nonsense was successful, like the claim by the OP - oh, that turned out to be just made up!

I love this comment on the website you posted

So you are "working tirelessly" to come up with ONE SUCCESSFUL case that was filed? Seems like it would just be a link, or reference - or are you saying that you're still Trying to create a Successful case?

And of course they were unable to show any of their claims that were successful.... But the gullible like you will believe anything as you read it on the internet.

That reminds me of the comment made by Orange County Superior Court Judge Charles Margines

You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the Internet.

edit on 11-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Yeah, this whole thing seems to be a hoax. Its definately nonsense. So the answer to the title should be: "because its just not true".

Now if this Q&A thing happens, I want to be updated. Example questions could be: is there any evidence, and do you know of any timeline for the completion of this process (since it finished months ago, you would expect her to know something, eg. by the end of the yer, in June...)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This ties in.... Wow,,,,

SaLuSa, January 11, 2013

Naturally, some people are still unsure of the reason why the 21st. December was a relatively quiet affair, but we would emphasize that as a civilization you took a great step forward. What is now important is that you continue to focus on all that you wish to be manifested, and you will see it gradually take place. Now that you have left the lower energies behind it will be easier to achieve results, as you will no longer be impeded or held back. Progress as we measure it is the level to which you can raise your consciousness, and it did not reach the expected or desired level before Ascension date. If your intent had been more powerful the result may have been more successful, but you did bring success much nearer than previously. Dear Ones, 21.12. was a success for many individuals, and be assured each soul will have received the higher energies. That can only have been good news because it means that the vibrations upon Earth have risen up, and you have moved that much further into the New Age.

In respect of the many changes that are needed to finally put an end to duality, we along with our allies have never let up in our efforts to bring them in to being. Consequently, they are getting ever nearer to manifestation. As you will know we must carry out the changes with your approval and not impose our will upon you. We are therefore careful to ensure that our allies keep everything above board and within your legal system. However, you do have laws that were not made for the betterment of people or in Love and Light. Those will not be allowed to stop progress and in any event will eventually be removed, as will all those laws that are used to falsely imprison people. In the future all laws will be reviewed and only those that are fair and just and maintain your freedom and sovereignty will be retained. It also means that any person falsely imprisoned will be released, and we know that there are many in this situation.

In time your levels of consciousness will be such that criminal actions will be far from your thoughts, and eventually there will be no crime and therefore no need for prisons at all. Minor indiscretions will be considered by higher Beings, who will decide if any action needs to be taken. Often it is unnecessary as in recognizing their mistake, the answer is already apparent to the soul involved. You presently have the Ten Commandments that have served you very well, except that they are set aside and ignored by those who only care and serve Self. Such souls cannot continue in this way, and will find themselves unable to advance with those who do accept the Oneness of All That Is. They will seal their own fate, and stay within the lower vibrations by their own choice. They will have no one else to blame for their situation, as so often they have been warned of the need to change their ways.

As time passes you will begin to notice more and more, that all types of corrupt practices are being investigated and the culprits are being revealed. It is the result of the upliftment in your levels of consciousness, that desires a return to honesty in all dealings and transactions. There will be no hiding place as the facts will come out as part of the cleansing that is taking place. Anything that still remains of the lower energies is being purged, as you prepare to introduce the changes taking you into the New Age. The media is still largely in the hands of those who hide the truth, but they cannot prevent other mediums such as the Internet revealing the facts.

The whole process of bringing the changes in is not easy, as there are so many people with vested interests in preventing them. However, progress cannot be stopped, and much still happens to move matters on until they reach a point when action can be taken. At this time you have what may be called a "bottleneck" because so many aspects of the changes are verging on completion together. Once what is happening becomes apparent, there will be a whole series of events following in quick succession. Having stepped onto a new pathway there will be changes at various times in the future, over some years before you finally become fully fledged Galactic Beings. These will be most enjoyable experiences, particularly as you will be beyond any interference that presently originates from the lower dimensions.

Disclosure is such an important factor in your evolution that nothing will be left to chance where it is concerned. From our point of view there are still too many people that hold some measure of fear at the prospect of us openly coming to Earth. We are therefore looking for better coverage of our presence from your media, but it must be done correctly and not for sensationalism. There is no doubt whatsoever that we must go ahead soon, and we cannot wait indefinitely. So you may be sure we are doing all we can to create the right setting for disclosure to go ahead.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not much to say here except that a Disclosure document has been released now.
americankabuki.blogspot.com...
removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

etc.

Paper talks and action walks, though.

So maybe this gets the ball rolling. Like I said before a couple posts up, I've had this feeling that something very big is going to happen. Was this the tiny push that starts it? To be continued I guess.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Paper talks and action walks, though.

So far all we have is paper, and lies. No facts, just made up stories!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This thread is now closed until cooler heads prevail and civility returns to the forefront.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join