It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

That probably goes with the 10B+ that Bank of America agreed to pay today.

news.yahoo.com...

and just a couple days ago, American Kabuki covered a Swiss bank closing, admitting to defrauding the tax system, and an apology.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Who in this thread actually listened/watched the 2.5 hour video?

I did!!!!

I learned a lot of interesting information. Yes many things do not add up in my mind but that only encourages me to research further.

In the video there was a statement made that the money would be used to go back into an organic government. Not necessarily that everyone would receive a check. There will be patent releases for new energy, agriculture and commerce. The ideas are very New Age but it could be possible. If we were to have free energy wouldn't that be wonderful?

The video speaks about a RESET to ZERO prime.....I don't know what that means exactly LOL, but it sounds interesting enough for me, like I said, to actually do my own research to come to a better conclusion of my belief and understanding...
edit on 7-1-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

No, I haven't yet had time to listen to it (and from what I read on the blog it just seemed way too crazy, and a waste of time, but I guess I should listen to it.

So its basically talking about NWO. Some people (the rich), will get lots of money, most won't get anything.

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I listened to the whole thing myself, but for those who prefer to read the transcript is now out instead. I personally liked hearing her talk, because I could hear the emotion and sincerity she put into it. She's got a lot of heart and she's definitely putting into this.

That could be the reason those who listened to her believe this. She sounds like she's telling the truth. But really now, NWO coming out right now? I don't think so.

Remember that she isn't giving you any timeline, she is only giving certain past events new meanings (eg. that Sandy was used as a cover to close NY Stock Exchange for 3 days in order to do something to your birth certificate). She doesn't provide any evidence, and tells us we must trust her, and if we don't we should leave. Well, I won't leave, I'll try to keep up with this topic, and see that nothing happens in 2013, and we won't get NWO in the next few months/years. I advise everyone not to give her any money, if she asks for money, its a scam, don't buy into it, no matter what she says.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Friend, which "she" are you talking about? Heather is the one I'm speaking of, not "D". "D" owns and runs "Removing the Shackles", and commented on a few things Heather has said and that may be where you're getting off-track a bit. I can totally understand, that's just her opinion. But listen and/or read Heather's words, not just D's input and commentary.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I'm not sure what you're getting at. I'm not selling anything nor suggesting you believe it. If anything, I just want people to discuss it and either poke holes in it (which so far that has happened), or post stuff that helps corroborate it.

The whole common law, freeman/sovereign thing goes along with it I suppose.

I'd say that's the point.

Im not saying YOU are.....im talking about this person in the OP and the whole system

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Oh, well you worded it quite differently I'm sure you understand.

But, let me suggest that if you really want answers, get Heather or someone at the Trust to answer you. A Q&A process is in the works, to get answers out. I hope to learn more too.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by salainen

Friend, which "she" are you talking about? Heather is the one I'm speaking of, not "D". "D" owns and runs "Removing the Shackles", and commented on a few things Heather has said and that may be where you're getting off-track a bit. I can totally understand, that's just her opinion. But listen and/or read Heather's words, not just D's input and commentary.

Having only read information quickly, I have no idea who I'm talking about, I thought the blog was run by the person who were talking about. If not, then I apolegise for getting completely off track. Perhaps this thing isn't as silly as getting 5b etc. and therefore may have some truth to it. Hopefully the the transcripts get uploaded soon (or I find a link), then I can read through what this topic is about.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Transcripts are already out. You can view them here:
americankabuki.blogspot.com...

And if you follow this, removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

You can follow the whole resulting discussion and interpretations (and accusations, lol) that have resulted. Many, many other fringe blogs are covering this, but it all started with American Kabuki (AK) and Brian, KP at kauilapele.wordpress.com... and "D" at Removing the Shackles (RTS). That's where it all begins, because Heather was interviewed by them. All the other blogs are simply taking the info and putting their flavor on it, which is fine but it has been making waves, some constructive and some destructive, as waves tend to do!

Re: the 5B, just consider it your net worth IF you could put a price on your body and flesh here. That is the value as determined by the Birth certificate bond. So when the system tries to indebt you...well let them be paid from the 5B. I guess... lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That is the value as determined by the Birth certificate bond.

Nice story, but it is just not true. The Birth certificate is NOT a bond of any sort, capitalisation of your name means nothing.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

That is the value as determined by the Birth certificate bond.

Nice story, but it is just not true. The Birth certificate is NOT a bond of any sort, capitalisation of your name means nothing.

I believe there will be many here that will counter this that you say.

If you look at the Trust documents yourself I believe this will be made more clear. I don't care about the capitalization and all that, but the actual stock value of what it is appraised for. That's the 5B we've been talking about.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

silly rabbit, they wouldn't bomb your island, they would invade it and overthrow you charge you with crimes against humanity, then claim the land as theirs.

or maybe claim it as theirs anyways under the claim that since your a citizen of the US/(enter country of origin)
that their domain covers your island, especially if they discover some resources worth harvesting

btw hows japans & chinas relations over those islands in the pacific?

there's nowhere their greedy tentacles cant reach

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's because it's almost a "cultural-pseudonym" that epitomizes "too-good-to-be-true."

And because the results are not being seen at the grass-roots level and discounted as unbelievable.

This kind of thing resonates as a perfect cognitive dissonance in ideologies and if a hoax or falsity, then the perpetrators should be admonished.

How does misleading those who would hope a thing as this exists serve any purpose except to inflict pain or anguish.

That's not building anyone up but tearing them down.

With time, discerning true facts will happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Posted on a blog related to this case

"Has ANYONE bothered to go to Pierce County Recorded Documents and LOOK at Heather's foreclosure case? The first thing I did when faced with TOPPT was to validate she existed by going to the Pierce County Auditors site and look up recorded records under the name Tucci=Jarraf.(I live in Washington so when I saw the test case mentioned in Gig Harbor...I knew to go to Pierce County, and now you know because I have shared with you, information.)
Amazing what I found. 12 entries all with PDF files of motions filed...
...But still people are waiting for Heather, AK, D or ANYONE to do the boots on the ground work for them.
Free...the protocols Heather used are in the recorded records of Pierce County Auditor."

Looks like that guy from earlier in thread needs to get his $1000 out . :-)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by McSquire

That actually means nothing - just look at the nonsense motions filed by birther Queen Orly Taitz.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by McSquire
Posted on a blog related to this case

"Has ANYONE bothered to go to Pierce County Recorded Documents and LOOK at Heather's foreclosure case? The first thing I did when faced with TOPPT was to validate she existed by going to the Pierce County Auditors site and look up recorded records under the name Tucci=Jarraf.(I live in Washington so when I saw the test case mentioned in Gig Harbor...I knew to go to Pierce County, and now you know because I have shared with you, information.)
...But still people are waiting for Heather, AK, D or ANYONE to do the boots on the ground work for them.
Free...the protocols Heather used are in the recorded records of Pierce County Auditor."

Looks like that guy from earlier in thread needs to get his $1000 out . :-)

Totally agree but in the case of the foreclosure dismissal (which has happened), there was no use of common law. It was just a challenge.

But I'll split the 1000 with ya if he gives it to either of us. I am hoping Heather will respond in a Q&A some more concrete info.

It can be NO coincidence that there is huge talk about a Fair Tax, right now, IMO. Changes are afoot.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by McSquire

Do you have a link to these documents?

I did a quick search of the Peirce County auditors site, and found nothing.

However, sadly "Bruce" is right, just because the motion was filled doesn't mean it actually went through. As was discussed earlier in this thread, you can fill motions on anything you want, and it doesn't mean anything unless it actually gets passed through in a court of law. Hopefully Heather herself is able to disclose some more information on this, since I am most certainly iffy about her claims, and the actual agenda presented here.

One can only hope this is all true, but I am holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
Do you have a link to these documents?

I did a quick search of the Peirce County auditors site, and found nothing.

The person who posted that claim about Pierce county auditors site would have posted a link to those "records" if they existed. I could not find them either - but no surprise there.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm on my tablet right now but when I went snooping around on my PC, I found a couple documents with no real effort looking.

I'll post what I found at some point when I'm free and able to check the history on that computer.

That said, I've decided to take a certain stance on all this. And that is that I'm just going to chill out and wait, watch, and let this all manifest....and let the docs and truth come out. Heather and the Trust have questions to answer, and I'm convinced that they should be allowed the chance to respond.

So, that's my take.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the link fourthmeal, reading the transcripts now.

Re: the 5B, just consider it your net worth IF you could put a price on your body and flesh here. That is the value as determined by the Birth certificate bond. So when the system tries to indebt you...well let them be paid from the 5B. I guess... lol.

Do you honestly believe that you are on the stockmarket, and are worth 5B? Why do you think anyone would do that, how would you be worth that much... It makes absolutely no sense, and I don't believe it, until I see some evidence (so far I have only read this on conspiracy sites, which I hardly trust).

Originally posted by hellobruce
The person who posted that claim about Pierce county auditors site would have posted a link to those "records" if they existed. I could not find them either - but no surprise there.

Thats what I thought, they would have uploaded copies on the blog. Instead they tell you they saw the documents, and therefore you should trust them

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
With all the paranoid fanatics on ATS, the reason no one is taking notice is...... (think carefully about this one!)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here is a link to the filing PDF's plus loads more info on how we can use these precedents to remove ourselves from any debt to the banks. For a debt to exist a loan has to be proved. They banks can't prove a loan was made, no debt, simple as!! Bring it on ..

http ://tinyurl.com/9wepj88 Remove gap after http

Download these and distribute

Also here is some words from heather ..... :-)

"I AM INSPIRED release of NOW PARADIGM PROTOCOL (evolved from "NEW PARADIGM") for the people, by the people... if Truth IS... "by the people for the people"... then let's test that out, and have some fun DO'ing while we're at it, yes? We ask those who choose to, to co-manifest an opportunity to work/review/discuss/dissect DATA in order to close the OLD PARADIGM and choose what the NOW PARADIGM IS per what resonates within each of us...what resonates as Truth by the knowledge within...(yes, that damn broken record keeps playing on, and on, and on..infinity!)

By DO'ing by free will choice, the energy manifests, creates/co-creates, at the speed of thought, the opportunity to reflect the law of one that resonates with many by the knowledge from within...shall we?

Attached are documents of examples designed based on NOW DATA that the Trustees, Advisors and other we the people collected, willingly and sometimes under duress, through investigations and other matters that have come before us...these are just examples...

...so, whoever would like to take their shoes off and jump in the water with some DO'in so that we can finalize the people's systems as they choose...We would be so grateful for the experience to BE and DO with all of you.

How do we the people use the REGISTERED tools done by the Public Trust, specifically the FORECLOSURE, COMMERCIAL BILL, TRUE BILL in a personal matter? How do we notice a potential predator that they will be held responsible and liable in such a manner that it IS enforced and collectible? How do we secure our property that is being held by someone purporting to be a custodian? How do we establish standing and authority while respectfully, yet firmly, simultaneously requiring those who come before us to identify and verify their standing and authority? How do we cancel the fraud already done?

Well, see the examples we have formulated thus far through moments of PRESENT that have transpired and let's refine them together as one, as we choose, if we so choose! Please don't ask for authorization to post or use...it was granted upon our creation!!!!

We are excited about what we the people can and choose to DO...I wanted all of this to be more organized and definitely more professional in presentation, but I need to get back to the current... I will check back in

with gratitude
in love
unconditionally
always

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
Trustee
253.509.4597"

Happy hunting

Mcsquire
edit on 9/1/13 by McSquire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join