It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I can't take this seriously when I'm reading this stuff
This is your answer for why it didn't go viral

The choice to experience separateness in a state of duality consciousness drew into this environment other beings who were attracted to the lower density negative consciousness. They fed off the negative energies. An invasion of sorts ensued. These beings set up an quantum anomaly in the etheric realms that would cut off human beings that inhabited this planet from source, their identity, and their memories of other incarnations. Thus shielding humans from the natural energy input from Creator Source. This allowed these beings to parasite the energy, time, and resources of human beings dwelling here, and shield themselves from higher energies they found uncomfortable. This quantum anomaly vastly shortened human life spans which facilated control because knowledge was lost when people died. They convinced the people over the ages that they had sinned, that Source had abandoned them because Source didn't love them. That they had fallen from grace. Nothing was further from the truth.

However I think there's some truth to these banking frauds. It's already been predicted that we won't really own our own property like we think we do, being on title. Might be don't, not won't. Already happening. All property will be owned by them. Assessment or evaluation amount is always lower than the loans, lower than property taxes being charged.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with it, according to that previous link I just posted from RTS and the back-forth from Heather and D. Too convenient.

www.silverdoctors.com...-19588

That's not a normal payload of precious metals for a single truck! Maybe it wrecked because it was over-loaded?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hmmm with threads like these i normally look and see if i recognize any members i know are wise.Didn't recognize any

I can't help but think this is just like the uk freeman that i got sucked into only to be completely sobered up by some facts. Which of course i can't remember. I won't get to excited about it...yet.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There are a ton of shills and trolls looking to derail this thread from it's purpose. This will not happen because the fact of the matter is that the language of the legal documents at hand were not drafted in "common law" format, they were in fact drafted in admiralty law and as such, makes them oh so much better and legitimate when it pertains to this discussion.

Those that would try to defer people from understanding these legal documents for what they are and try to lump them in with common law are trying to do nothing more than confuse people who are reading and following the thread. Look at there post counts, there join date and the topics posted in.

I know more than any shill or talking head about common law, there is no one in this thread that can trump my knowledge in such matters but I fear they led me into a debate about the subject to deflect from the issue at hand. That will not suffice nor will it change the legal ramifications these documents reveal, should we choose to look and act upon.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
reply to post by Bildo

Hey Bildo,

Thanks for posting all that you have. I have been researching this stuff all day and much of it is not new to me. I realize I still have a lot of research to do before I take any action towards liberating myself. I do like the idea though.

Let me ask you this. What did you have to give up or sacrifice to liberate yourself? For example I would imagine that you are no longer entitled to benefits like unemployment and social security.

That's right. No unemployment and no social security. Other benefits I gave up were traffic tickets(contracts) and having to obey other corporate policy(statutes).
But by getting an entire paycheck, no income taxes, I'm not too worried. There is a way to discharge debt, according to public policy, but we get dishonored alot. No FRN's involved. Good thing is that the "Administrative Process" takes care of that dishonor, especially documents with a notary being involved for a higher power than the corporate court.(tribunal).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Also I must add, I'm partly to blame for the derailment because I wrote in the topic header, "and the return of Common Law". But I did this because Heather specifically spoke about it and wrote about it in those documents. That as of December 5th, 2012, America has been under NESARA law, 6 days after the Trust filed foreclosure on the US Corporate. And of course, a pillar of NESARA is the return of common law.

But in reality it is all about the Trust and the info contained, to prove or disprove it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Can you cut to the chase here?
Why would a bunch of lawless men feel obligated to abide by these laws, common or otherwise.
Also, why does she have a trucking company?
What's that about?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I really don't understand what the blog is trying to say. Somehow I get the feeling that its telling me that a completely new financial system was set up world wide in the past few months, and now were all going to be given lots of money? Who is doing this? How would they keep people silent, and why? What would be the goal of doing this? If everyone got lots of money, why would they go to work. Or is the point that only the elites get lots of money, and the financial system causes an even bigger difference between the workers and elites.

I get the feeling the person who wrote the blog may have been the victim of scams (eg. paying $300 for some court case in 90s called the "Farm Claims" and has been living in hope of one day getting the money, and is now completely delusional and writing up things they think is happening in the world. Either that or the author of the blog is a scammer, and is getting gullible people to give him/her money.

Notice how the author of the blog is somehow receiving information from multiple reliable sources, and cannot give any timeline for when anything would happen in the future. There is no way for anyone to check any of the facts, since no sources are provided. But luckily there are a few things we can check. Eg. "Farm Claims"

From what I've read the "Farm Claims" is infact a hoax, from rumourmillnews in 2008. All I found when googling for the people involved was a fictional character (William Baskerville)

If anyone can show court documents regarding the Farm Claims or any other aspect of the story, I would love to read it, from official sources, not some rumour site, or blog.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Can you cut to the chase here?
Why would a bunch of lawless men feel obligated to abide by these laws, common or otherwise.
Also, why does she have a trucking company?
What's that about?

Thanks.

If I got it right, it is that they must comply OR their dirty, dirty secrets will be let fully loose (example, what happened when Heather and her team let her own property go into foreclosure, whereupon they were able to unravel all sorts of things as the court processes went about.) Imagine some of the richest most powerful men in court, with all sorts of evidence of fraud and corruption, aired out for everyone. I believe that's why they would comply, because this Trust has them by the balls, frankly.

And I don't know why she owns a transportation company.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

There have been many examples of people presenting proof that we don't need to follow this law or tht, or that the world is going to change because someone figured out the proof and evidence that what TPTB are doing is illegal. What matters is what happens in actuality.

Some examples - "income taxes are illegal" - well, try not paying them for awhile

"the federal reserve banks are illegal" - tell that to the FBI - they'll keep going, you might be added to a "watch list"

I'm not saying its right, juat that a lot of people have claimed we're about to see the tables turned because of this or that - my point being, nobody gives up their power, control, and money just because their pawns tell them they're supposed to according to [fill in the blank]

I'm going to delve into the details from your OP and see what I come up with anyhow. I want to believe (credits to Fox), but I've gotten real cynical about people like this. Maybe they just have an overdose of faith and hope.

Indeed. Just as you point out there are things which are not legal that are demonstrably enforceable by power to compel, there are duly recorded legal cases which are deemed unenforceable.

This, even if true, seems it would fall into that category.
It's illegal to go to a bank and hold a gun on the tellers, but it doesn't stop them from handing over the cash, nonetheless.

The thing is there is no honor among theives and there is no compunction by them to follow any laws if they have the muscle to do what they do. That is why organized crime is so successful.

I just haven't had it properly explained by what mechanism the PTB, yes I said Be, because there is nothing demonstrable to claim they "were", is compelled to comply with the piece of paper.

What is the body that is bound to enforce this?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
I really don't understand what the blog is trying to say. Somehow I get the feeling that its telling me that a completely new financial system was set up world wide in the past few months, and now were all going to be given lots of money? Who is doing this? How would they keep people silent, and why? What would be the goal of doing this? If everyone got lots of money, why would they go to work. Or is the point that only the elites get lots of money, and the financial system causes an even bigger difference between the workers and elites.

I get the feeling the person who wrote the blog may have been the victim of scams (eg. paying $300 for some court case in 90s called the "Farm Claims" and has been living in hope of one day getting the money, and is now completely delusional and writing up things they think is happening in the world. Either that or the author of the blog is a scammer, and is getting gullible people to give him/her money.

Notice how the author of the blog is somehow receiving information from multiple reliable sources, and cannot give any timeline for when anything would happen in the future. There is no way for anyone to check any of the facts, since no sources are provided. But luckily there are a few things we can check. Eg. "Farm Claims"

From what I've read the "Farm Claims" is infact a hoax, from rumourmillnews in 2008. All I found when googling for the people involved was a fictional character (William Baskerville)

If anyone can show court documents regarding the Farm Claims or any other aspect of the story, I would love to read it, from official sources, not some rumour site, or blog.

A legit question!

As far as I know, all Farm Claims are sealed right now, you won't be able to access them. They were totally real. Hell, Willie Nelson was a part of Farm Aid, which if I remember right was the support to get these claims handled. Check this video out, and see if it makes sense. I don't think it is 100% right because I think there is too much opinion stated as fact, but it appears they got the juicy factual details pretty straight. Still digging through myself.

So, in this movie
www.youtube.com...

I think it is near 2/3rds in, they go DEEEP into the Farm Claim stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Also I must add, I'm partly to blame for the derailment because I wrote in the topic header, "and the return of Common Law". But I did this because Heather specifically spoke about it and wrote about it in those documents. That as of December 5th, 2012, America has been under NESARA law, 6 days after the Trust filed foreclosure on the US Corporate. And of course, a pillar of NESARA is the return of common law.

"NESARA law" is just a con,

NESARA is a cult designed primarily to provide an income to Goodwin and others. They point to the fact that Goodwin, Lee, and Nidle frequently ask their readers to donate money.[25][26][27] Goodwin, who also asks readers to donate their frequent flyer miles,[28] claims that she needs and has used the funds to travel to various locations around the world to secretly meet with high-level government officials about getting NESARA announced.[

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Any of you questioning the wording of the documents presented would do well to head to Google to search for the founding documents. I think you will find some similar wording. It does not have to do with alternate theories of origins as much as it has to do with rights that belong to all of us from the time we are conceived.

It is really about being free and enjoying liberty and it is a shame that most of you do not recognize the language from the documents that bore our country.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
There are a ton of shills and trolls looking to derail this thread from it's purpose. This will not happen because the fact of the matter is that the language of the legal documents at hand were not drafted in "common law" format, they were in fact drafted in admiralty law and as such, makes them oh so much better and legitimate when it pertains to this discussion.

Those that would try to defer people from understanding these legal documents for what they are and try to lump them in with common law are trying to do nothing more than confuse people who are reading and following the thread. Look at there post counts, there join date and the topics posted in.

I know more than any shill or talking head about common law, there is no one in this thread that can trump my knowledge in such matters but I fear they led me into a debate about the subject to deflect from the issue at hand. That will not suffice nor will it change the legal ramifications these documents reveal, should we choose to look and act upon.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

thank you brother, thank you

love & light shall prevail

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sorry this has the NESARA new age debt forgiveness etc stink to it that did the rounds for about a decade or sovereign citizen ring I don't think theres anything at the end of this rainbow OP.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

"NESARA law" is just a con,

NESARA is a cult designed primarily to provide an income to Goodwin and others. They point to the fact that Goodwin, Lee, and Nidle frequently ask their readers to donate money.[25][26][27] Goodwin, who also asks readers to donate their frequent flyer miles,[28] claims that she needs and has used the funds to travel to various locations around the world to secretly meet with high-level government officials about getting NESARA announced.[

en.wikipedia.org...

There are posing NESARA cons, yes you are right. But there are cons for people to buy all sorts of things, like the poor computer neophytes that get suckered into buying something when a virus gets on their machine, and hijacks them. I'm not discounting what you have learned about the cons. But there is also NESARA, the act written into law (and then sealed from Congressional record as of now) which is under a gag order (blackmail... lol did you expect anything less from the Legislative branch? BTW that video I just attached a post above goes deep into the real NESARA if you need a viewpoint.

But hey, I know what you mean. Lots and lots of disinformation.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Any of you questioning the wording of the documents presented would do well to head to Google to search for the founding documents. I think you will find some similar wording. It does not have to do with alternate theories of origins as much as it has to do with rights that belong to all of us from the time we are conceived.

It is really about being free and enjoying liberty and it is a shame that most of you do not recognize the language from the documents that bore our country.

As OP may I ask a favor here? Please share everything you know, specifically on what rulings or whatever have come through, so precedence can be cited. I have read all the documents from the Trust but I do not understand all of it. I understand the sovereign thing though, at least well enough to know that if I were smart enough to say the right thing that I would need to say (to stay out of trouble with the law or whatever), then I would do this. But one slip and I'm screwed. For now.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

A legit question!

As far as I know, all Farm Claims are sealed right now, you won't be able to access them. They were totally real. Hell, Willie Nelson was a part of Farm Aid, which if I remember right was the support to get these claims handled. Check this video out, and see if it makes sense. I don't think it is 100% right because I think there is too much opinion stated as fact, but it appears they got the juicy factual details pretty straight. Still digging through myself.

So, in this movie
www.youtube.com...

You claim that they were totally real. How do you know that? Were you involved? Did you read it in the news? How did you find out about the claims?

So a singer named Willie Nelson was somehow involved, and Farm Aid was a set of concerts for getting money to farmers. en.wikipedia.org... The wikipedia article discusses Agricultural Credit Act 1987, so maybe thats the Farm Claims?

Wikipedia claims that NESARA was a real thing, except it was never actually introduced to Congress.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Sorry this has the NESARA new age debt forgiveness etc stink to it that did the rounds for about a decade or sovereign citizen ring I don't think theres anything at the end of this rainbow OP.

Yeah I know, it stems from the whole US Corporate thing, and the bankruptcy of 1933.

But I think what makes this different is that the Trust literally has done the correct paperwork to make all of this possible (for everyone not just the few people who research and then apply the Sovereign method.)

BTW I noticed on all the Trust paperwork documents, the wording was all in the Sovereign style and not something from an Attorney of the BAR. But a Lawyer. Not that I can well understand either type of writing.

But hey, this isn't my forte (ask me about car diagnosis and things of that ilk and I'll blow your mind..but legal and lawful stuff just reads like a diff language), and it clearly is some of yours which is why I'm so glad you guys are putting what you can into the thread.

I'd also ask, since we can see the documents filed by this Trust, if anybody can find documents on the other side (side of the court) and/or any proof positive of certain actions having an effect. I am on the search for this stuff too.

I hear that all of this is coming "very soon", and it all goes in one large domino-effect slide in rapid order. Example: Pres and Vice pres and a bunch of other goons are forced out of office in one single swoop. Boehner is brought in as interim President (just because of the chain of duty, not because he's a good guy or anything), announcements are made stating what has happened and what will be happening, and restructuring begins almost immediately. Cancellation of debt being one of the things, and a RESET of the whole system as such. Clearly "very soon" means nothing until it all starts happening, this is a given.

Which definitely works for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

A legit question!

So, in this movie
www.youtube.com...

You claim that they were totally real. How do you know that? Were you involved? Did you read it in the news? How did you find out about the claims?

So a singer named Willie Nelson was somehow involved, and Farm Aid was a set of concerts for getting money to farmers. en.wikipedia.org... The wikipedia article discusses Agricultural Credit Act 1987, so maybe thats the Farm Claims?

Wikipedia claims that NESARA was a real thing, except it was never actually introduced to Congress.

Sorry, I claim to believe they are totally real.

BTW the Wiki entry (which the video goes into a discussion about) should be speaking to the other NESARA, the one that failed to be introduced, I think it was from a Louisiana congressman. A different acronym with the same letters, I don't know why.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join