Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Me too. I'd definitely take a week long camping trip with family and friends.
Then another week long camping trip somewhere else, after a weekend at home.

Then move, plant a huge veggie garden, then another camping trip.

Man, i really want this all to be true.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I agree, what would we do with 5B???

It's the pursuit of money that has gotten mankind into trouble. The pursuit of happiness is the road I'd prefer to travel.

Critics may argue that if everyone had 5B, there would be no incentive to work. But what if free energy and all necessities in life were made available to everyone on the planet in lieu of the 5B in our bank accounts. If one chose to work to pay for non-essentials such as plasma TVs, energy credits could be earned in place of cash to trade for luxuries. The number of credits earned for the services performed would be based on how much energy is expended toward the well-being of others and of the planet. Not only would everyone be scrambling to help those in need but slackers would have incentive to help themselves by helping others.

Keshe's technology is another almost too good to be true paradigm that is debuting and could tie hand in hand with the People's Trust.

AboveTopSecret

AboveTopSecret

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I'd take my family to places I can't afford now,

What makes you think you could afford those places if everyone got $5billion.

If everyone got $5billion, within two years those that are rich now would be richer, those that are poor would still be poor. How much do you think a litre of milk would cost if everyone had $5billion?
edit on 5-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Just read your post. You have no clue. You apparently don't know the difference between law and statute. You seem to have absolutely no knowledge about the present system. You have a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation that has YOU listed as it's collateral. Lotsa luck when the default happens. Oh, yeah, I'm guessing you don't know this, but United States Inc already went bankrupt in 1933. We're just waiting for the default. Bye-bye. Make sure to e-mail us from your FEMA camp. If you stay with your present status you WILL be taken as collateral for the debt.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I'd take my family to places I can't afford now,

What makes youthink you could afford those places if everyone got $5billion.

If everyone got $5billion, within two years those that are rich now would be richer, those that are poor would still be poor. How much do you think a litre of milk would cost if everyone had $5billion?

It wouldn't take 2 years, it would be immediate. At the signing of this law, those in possession of what others want will be kings and your gold and silver will be worthless.

Without a well laid out plan on how we are going to structure our society afterwards, the wise man who has stocked up on guns, drugs, alcohol, and whores before the fall, will have the power to move many men after.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Another troubeling point if you paid for anything with federal reserve notes you don't own it - the federal reserve does.

FRN's are dual usage. If you get a check, you can "Redeemed for Lawful Money 12USC411".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
the OP was very confusing to me, I wasnt sure what it was about.
My understanding of the OP is very very old news, stuff we knew for 90 or so years since the FED was created.

But could someone please summarize the OP in a few sentances?

Here is more clarification. I'm a non-taxpayer, non-US citizen, non-..........

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I haven't paid mine for over a year. I took one document in to my employer and they declared me tax exempt. Never had a dime witheld for income tax. No IRS hassle and they know what I'm doing.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

The key you are looking for is the UCC-1 Financing Statement.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't want to let the air out of your enthusiasm, but this is all fairly well documented for years. places like zerohedge and 4closurefraud have been hashing this topic for awhile. no one cares. do you understand? the government and the banks are one and the same. they will never prosecute anyone of importance, and there will be no reform until the system literally crashes down around our heads.
if enough people would go out and demand change, maybe something will happen. but human nature being what it is, no one will do anything until its a crises that personally effects them, and then they will go off on some knee jerk reaction, probably chasing after some BS solution offered up by the perpetrators themselves designed to misdirect the public into useless efforts, or blame some peripheral scapegoat. don't overlook a war if thats what it will take to dodge responsibility.
credit cards, loans, mortgages, car loans, student loans, fiat currency, and especially government debt. this monster thrives off of debt and interest payments. starve it and it will die. but no one wants to give up their piece of the pie. so, the monster grows.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Amazing thread.

The topic shouldn't be contained to just the US. I'm including corporate Governments because I think it is revelent to how they manipulate laws.

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA registered in the

UNITED STATES SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION as CIK (0000805157).

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA

CIK (0000805157)

SIC: 8880 - American Depositary Receipts

State location: DC | Fiscal Year End: 0630

Business Address

1601 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW

C/O AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY

WASHINGTON DC 20036

Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia

Public Venue and Jurisdiction: The IMF established and incorporated a corporation known as COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA [with a SEC Filing in Washington DC in 1934] at the bankruptcy/receivership of the original Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia. AUSTRALIA was established and incorporated in 1973 as a secondary level consequence and reorganization of the 1929 bankruptcy whereby, AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS being PERSONS who are members of the CORPORATION OF AUSTRALIA with their CORPORATE CHARTER being the AUSTRALIA ACT 1986 who have only benefits and privileges granted to them by the PARLIAMENT OF AUSTRALIA of which the living flesh and blood Queen Elizabeth the Second is now a foreign entity offering no Constitutional protections to such PERSONS

www.fourwinds10.net...

Common Law
Basically, it dates back to medieval England. At that time, Parliament rarely met. As such, most of the law was customary rather than written. When disputes were brought to court, judges began over time to apply the rules as explained by earlier decisions.

For example, take the case of someone being injured by a thrown stone. A judge hearing a claim for compensation would look at his notebooks and see that previous judges had allowed claims for being struck by someone holding a stone and would decide whether that rule also applied to thrown stones.

For most of the history of England and this country, most crimes were "common law" crimes. In other words, the elements were based not on statutes but on previous court rulings as to what behavior was criminal. Likewise most civil claims were also "common law claims" with the elements of a claim for damages being based on court precedent. After the American Revolution, practically all states enacted a statute "adopting" the common law of England to the extent applicable (a form of language that invites judges to decide that the common law is no longer applicable).

(In non-Anglo Saxon countries, there was a different legal history that culminated with Napoleon. During Napoleon's reign, he codified many of the laws of France and imposed this code on most of the rest of Europe. As such, generally speaking, half of the world follows a variation on the English common law and the other half follow a variation of the Napoleonic code.)

Over the past 150 years, a large amount of legislation has been passed putting most but not all of the "common law" into statute form -- though some things like negligence in personal injury cases still have not been put into statute.

Today, the term "common law" is typically used to refer to one of four things.

First, those remaining areas of law which have not been reduced to statute and are based solely on judicial interpretation of customary rules. As noted above, most personal injury claims are still common law claims while most crimes are now statutory.

Second, legal forms or practices based on the common law as opposed to innovative forms that arise from statute. For example, even though many rules governing contracts are now set by statute, a person might refer to a claim for breach of contract as a common law claim. On the other hand, the common law did not recognize the right of heirs to continue or bring a case on behalf of someone who died. Most states now have a statute authorizing the "survivor" to continue or bring an action. A "survivor's claim" is typically referred to as a statutory claim.

Third, the system of having binding judicial precedents (applying both to unwritten and written laws). This use is typically done in opposition to systems that do not have binding judicial precedents. In countries based on the Napoleonic Code (or similar legal codes), the ruling of a court in one case is not a precedent of how the law should be interpreted in the next case. In common law systems, an interpretation of a statute is binding until the legislature changes the statute.

Fourth, the distinction between legal principles and practices derived from the common law of England as opposed to the Napoleonic code. This useage is most common in terms of marital property. Many states in the southwest that were at one time under the control of France or Spain use property rules based on the Napoleonic Code. These states are called community property division at divorce or death, but changes in divorce and estate law have reduced it somewhat

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Yeah, here's a vid...

Banks contracts are fraudulant...tere's never any "consideration" in the Legal sence.

I'm down that path myself...
New Zealand Freeman on the land

I've sent in my claim of right, notice of understanding and intent and notice of denial of consent to be governed, as well as a declaration of sovereignty...More info upon request.

It's about declaring to live by Gods Laws...and there's only three,
Don't Kill,
Don't Steal,
Don't Deceive.
And after that, my rights end where your rights begin,
Do unto others,
Live and let live,
kindness costs nothing,
Do no harm,
Pay it forward...etc, etc. etc.

I think ya get the picture?

It's not about fighting anyone...It's about overstanding who you are,
And that's a beautiful thing...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Previous post:

The simplified version of Common law was written by a person from yahoo answers.

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Before I get too sweaty over this, does anyone know if this has anything to do with the NESARA thing associated with the Dove of Oneness or whatever she was called?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

As with any society, you will have offshoots into other beliefs and convictions. There are those in NESARA who might have done the same process I used. Same with Dove of Oneness or whatever she was called. That doesn't mean that the tools we/they used are wrong. I utilize the UCC because it is global. It is ABOVE the corporation US INC.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Bildo because: typos

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

You won't see our wins because our cases are usually sealed. When we happen to lose one, which only happens when we just don't have quite enough knowledge to get the job done, then they BLAST it all over the place and demonize us to death. Pun not intended.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Since there seems to be a very "diverse" understanding of what it means, here is the definition of the noun everyone is talking about.

Main Entry: common law
Function: noun
Date: 14th century
: the body of law developed in England primarily from judicial decisions based on custom and precedent, unwritten in statute or code, and constituting the basis of the English legal system and of the system in all of the United States except Louisiana

Louisiana Law is based on Napoleonic Law, which, interestingly, is not found in the dictionary.

Now completely forget about that, because it has nothing at all to do with the most important aspect of this information.

I think we can all agree that none (much less all) of us will receive 5 billion $. If it can be claimed that we have this wealth and "proved" in some virtual way through strange accounting and banking jargon then where does that lead us? It puts us at a point where your wealth (cash, accounts, investments, etc) whether $10, $10,000, $100,000, or even $1,000,000,000) isn't worth what my 3 year old just left in the "potty". your talking $50 million for a loaf of bread, and don't think I'm exaggerating, Germany saw $2 million loaves just last century. Furthermore it is stated that it involves gold and silver. The investment banks have spent 10's if not 100's of millions convincing people to "protect" themselves by purchasing gold and silver. If "everyone" is owed $5 billion in gold and silver, then the commercial which claims these have never been worth nothing is effectively no longer true. (Didn't that always seem a weird statement?"
NOW, we are at the point that the "government" tells each and every one of us. You work all day, and we'll give you enough to be sustained until tomorrow. You have no choice. There is no longer anything to have that they do not control. The worlds' supplies can not last a month.

Even a short Biblical paraphrase so the slow thinkers have something to bark,,,
Everyone will throw their gold in the streets because it becomes worthless.

As an end note: I doubt this manifests itself before the Terrorist attacks of the next few months completely annihilate the stock market.
mobile.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wonder how many sheep would go running to get chipped at the offer of these prosperity funds, once they have you....bam. prices go up like a rocket.

Susspitious minds want to know,

Would you accept micro chip for 5bn?

, it's the only way thay can actually distribute it.....too much paper maan.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The principals of this idea and where the Trust comes from are polar opposite to "chipping" anybody, let alone all the other bad things that happen on the Earth.

The *point* is to RESET the system. EVERYBODY is equal. The hoarding of the Elite is over.

I'm surprised to hear so many old-paradigm viewpoints on here, even after the shift. Is that REALLY what you want? Or is your distrust in your fellow human beings putting you off?

Edit: I know I replied to your message but I'm not singling you out, just asking the group.

Also, the worth is supposed to be in metals, the point of that is that this isn't Fed Reserve money.
edit on 5-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh btw, here's more on this whole thing, from removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

I'm reading the whole thing now.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Hey Bildo,

Thanks for posting all that you have. I have been researching this stuff all day and much of it is not new to me. I realize I still have a lot of research to do before I take any action towards liberating myself. I do like the idea though.

Let me ask you this. What did you have to give up or sacrifice to liberate yourself? For example I would imagine that you are no longer entitled to benefits like unemployment and social security.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join