It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CatrionaBeldame
I'm catching up. I'm so happy to see that this topic has taken off the way it has. I hope it keeps going. I'm really interested in the birth certificate part of this. For those of you that have already done this part, it'd be really good if you could write out how to do it step by step, and have examples of the letter we should use. This is something I'd like to do, and I hope that others would do.

You mean, the birth certificate you think is "you" but is actually a corporation? lol Well, when you're done researching that...look up "Right to Travel". American citizens DON'T NEED A DRIVER'S LICENSE to operate an AUTOMOBILE, in the United States of America. But see, what people DON'T UNDERSTAND is that the DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES is a trap. People waive their RIGHT TO TRAVEL, when they get a D.L. It's ALL in the WORDING. Your driver's license means you agree to all their laws when operating your "motor vehicle"...when actually, what you drive, is an AUTOMOBILE.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CatrionaBeldame

Sorry to say this, but it's not just one letter. In order to do it all correctly you must complete multiple documents. I paid $700.00 to have my stuff typed up back in 2009. It paid for itself by not having any income tax taken out of my paycheck. And NO hassles from the IRS. It's well worth it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Laws mean nothing if they aren't enforced... victim-less or not .. we live in a society and we agree to rules..
Show me where I agreed to the rules of (insert name of Society here). I dare you!

No wait, I've got an even better one. NAME your "society"! Go ahead! There is a maxim at law that states, "If a thing's name is not known, all knowledge of it will perish".

You see, I don't mind agreeing to a transparent contract when I have full disclosure. But where and when did I agree to go to jail if I use an herbal medicine that the petrochemical/textile/pharmaceutical industries got to be "illegal"? I didn't! Ever!

Your argument seems to relate to "some evils are necessary". I call B.S. on that. It's much more like "some evils are profitable".

even if not all of us agree with them.. if you continually violate them by speeding because you want to, drinking and driving because you don't care, refusing to pay tickets because you feel you're better than everyone else..
Whoa, whoa whoa... So, in a city that gouges its people for upwards of 5 dollars an hour for parking, you think that someone who refuses to pay does so simply because they think they are "better than everyone else"? Really? is that what you honestly think? when was the last time you felt nothing but lint in your pocket?

well many of those result in simple fines.. but if you keep on keepin' on .. you deserve some jail time ..
Show me the contract! Civilization means civil, and civil means contractual. Come on, big boy with your fangs... I dare you! Show me the contract! Bah... I know you won't, because you can't, because the only contracts currently in force against normal every day people are ADHESION contracts. Learn what that means.

Society rules...
Uhh, which society?

if you don't like them.. buy yourself an island and make your own, that's my feeling on the matter..
That's what is known in law as a Tort. It's a crime against me to claim me as your slave/participant in your nameless, nebulous "society", if it is against my will. Just because I was born here and your nameless society has almost everyone else bamboozled, does not make it any less a crime.

if enough of us don't like them then we should rally and change society .. that's how it works.
Says... you?

edit on 5-1-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
[...]But see, what people DON'T UNDERSTAND is that the DIVISION OF MOTOR VEHICLES is a trap. People waive their RIGHT TO TRAVEL, when they get a D.L.
Not if you write through your signature/autograph "All Rights Reserved/Without Prejudice"

It's ALL in the WORDING. Your driver's license means you agree to all their laws when operating your "motor vehicle"...when actually, what you drive, is an AUTOMOBILE.
Technically you're right, but I go through the motions under color of compliance, to avoid unnecessary complications caused by ignorant (trained to be ignorant) code-enforcement officers.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Another troubeling point if you paid for anything with federal reserve notes you don't own it - the federal reserve does.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

So cool to hear that my information from a couple years ago is coming to light. I've been following the Saint Germain World Trust, which initially gave me hope that there was light at the end of all this mess.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Yep, no one actually owns anything.... I think it comes under usufruct.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

That birth certificate. I'll look that up. Wish I would have known all of this before I renewed my driver's license. At least I know now, and I can do more research before I have to renew it again.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I see it can never just be simple to do something. I don't mind doing multiple documents, but unfortunately I don't have the money that's needed. It'd be great to not have income tax taken out. I just read through that thread, and I have to say between this one, and that one, it's a lot to take in.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
the OP was very confusing to me, I wasnt sure what it was about.
My understanding of the OP is very very old news, stuff we knew for 90 or so years since the FED was created.

But could someone please summarize the OP in a few sentances?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

my point being, nobody gives up their power, control, and money just because their pawns tell them they're supposed to according to [fill in the blank]

I think you are absolutely right on this. They might do terrible things to us and/or the planet in order to stay in control...unthinkable stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by dogstar23

my point being, nobody gives up their power, control, and money just because their pawns tell them they're supposed to according to [fill in the blank]

I think you are absolutely right on this. They might do terrible things to us and/or the planet in order to stay in control...unthinkable stuff.

If we want to be free we can't let fear of this hold us back
these power hungry people are obviously psychopaths, and the one thing they fear is having no power, they would be empty shells of men if they lost everything and would not be able to cope, these parasites need to know they are not better than you or I,....then it can be explained that they are no worse either.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think the information presented here is not for simple minds, still trying to figure out.

So if I read it correctly, if you are not dependent on the said Corp, you can't dependent them to provide you the basic amenities like running water, electricity etc, right? (live off grid). It is like living in an island, cut off from society?

Isn't the tax money pay towards entire infrastructure?

edit on 5-1-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Marbury vs Madison, Pretty much invalidates most of the so-called LAWS out there.

Marbury v. Madison: Supreme Court established its authority 2 review & invalidate government actions that conflict w/Constitution

So it basicaly makes common law the norm if one knows how to present it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

What are all the other taxes for then ??

I would guess that NONE of the income taxes go towards services and infrastructure.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Definitely a step in the right direction, but let me ask all of you a serious question....

So it would appear that we are all owed $5,000,000,000 worth of silver and gold, and that all forms of currency are illegal (personally, I love the concept), but tell me this...

If we were all billionaires, just what is that you have, that you think you would be willing to trade for a piece of gold or silver?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
IF YOU HAD $5,000,000,000???

What should you do, when/if this goes through???
Not, what would you buy. But, who would you be?
Should you be more inclined too help a neighbor or friend in need???
Would you still listen too the same music, watch the same shows???
should we get this money, would you spend more time with your family/kids?
Would you still drink, smoke, "party"?

Who would you become? What is your passion in life???
What do you truly love doing? Would you chase after your passions with
An open thirst for knowledge, and a desire to perfect what you love to do???

So, what would you do with $5,000,000,000???

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

I don't want it! I just want liberty and freedom, no hold backs.
If your going to give everyone this much everything might as well be free.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

That was my point Wifi.
If we're free to due what we want, what would we due?

Has anyone heard anything new about the peoples trust, or tptb response/reactions???
I can't find anything new.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

If we're free to due what we want, what would we due?

We could live, instead of chasing our tails trying to make ends meet. We could due what we want whenever we want, as long as it did not break common law lol. I'd take my family to places I can't afford now, I'm not really one for material things, but expeirience.....I couldn't get enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join