It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Burn U.N. Flag

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They need to be kicked out of our country, that's just sad, especially since it damages foreign relations.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Things should get real interesting now that President Bush has been
re-elected.

He pretty much has the green light to do what he wants!

That means Iran or Syria is next!

And who knows possibly France or Canada, just kidding.

GO GWB GO!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
re-elected.

GO GWB GO!

you want a guy in charge who disobeys the world JUST because some one told him there was a ton of non weapon capable uranium was in iraq?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

Originally posted by American Mad Man
bottom line - the UN is too currupt. It is an organisation that takes advantage of AMERICA and AMERICAS money by many nations that are AGAINST AMERICA.

Once EVERY country pays the SAME ammount of money and donates the SAME ammount of forces/resources then I won't have a problem with it because it will be EVERYONE getting screwed, not just US.

Are you completely ignorant???
Bigger countries pay more than small countries. This is not weird neither unfair.
Stop crying.

Are YOU completely ignorant? The US pays 1/3 of the entire UN. That leaves the REST OF THE WHOLE FRICKING WORLD TO PAY FOR 2/3.

That IS unfair - especially when 1/3 of all that money that went to Russia and France through Saddam in the Oil for Food scandal was OURS.

It is unfair that we take 1/3 the responsability in both economic and military aspects, yet have the same voice as someone who contributes much less.

That is EXACTLY what is unfair.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
They need to be kicked out of our country, that's just sad, especially since it damages foreign relations.

Ohhh right - so much for free speach! It goes against the UN

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by SIRR1
re-elected.

GO GWB GO!

you want a guy in charge who disobeys the world ...

I sure as hell don't want my president to OBEY the world!

This is not the United World Government!

The US is a seperate nation - GET OVER IT! We will do WHAT WE WANT WHEN IT IS IN OUR BEST INTREST TO DO SO.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
So in other words; steal that which does not belong to you.

Maybe I need to put *sarcasm* in my posts that I obviously mean as "sarcasm." ( Big Double-D
DUH)

"Lesser people"? You know intelearthling, you really need to change your username so as to avoid any confusion concerning the content of your posts.

Maybe I should. See, you're already confused as to why I chose this username. It doesn't have anything to do with I.Q.

As soon as you figure out why I picked this username, let me know, then I'll tell you if you're right or wrong.

But it sure as hell is your fault that you're incapable of learning.

*Sarcasm ON* Gee Durden, I wish I was as witty as you!*Sarcasm OFF*

I've forgotten more today than most people learn in a lifetime. Whoops. I forgot to put on the "Sarcasm"

Besides, I am incapable of learning to be liberal. Because, *echo/reverb*I am Intelearthling *echo/reverb*

[edit on 4/11/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

.............you want a guy in charge who disobeys the world ............
actually the willingness to do this should be a prerequisite as far as I�m concerned.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hmm....Americans ....no westeners burning flags....tisk tisk tisk truley we have entered the age of "Crap"

It just isnt the same....the Arabs burn flags with pride and jump around yelling a bunch of jiberish at the camera while we....americans stand and watch with beer in our hand....yes we have entered the age of crap.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Maybe I need to put *sarcasm* in my posts that I obviously mean as "sarcasm."

Considering there's currently really no difference at all between the reasoning behind your 'sarcastic' and your 'regular' posts; that would probably be a good idea. Think of it as support wheels.

But don't get disheartened by this little setback. We all had to learn to crawl before we could walk.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Durden]

D

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Interearthling
Western countries have, for decades, reaped the rewards of an advanced society built on the slavery and oppression of others and greed of their own. We have taken from a great many countries, minerals, resources and people, which should have made those countries comparatively rich and powerful. In short we have taken advantage of those less fortunate because WE believe ours is the better cause, whilst keeping those countries in a place of less empowerment.

Uh, what's wrong with that? When there are things that can be used by nations that know how to use them, they can take it by whatever means from those who have no need for them or have no idea of how to use them.

For centuries, the West have tried to teach "lesser" people of how to better themselves and they still can't seem to grasp the concept of capitalism.

It's not my fault they're incapable of learning.

Good to see Social Darwinism alive and well in this modern day of ours.

How Ignorant and stupid.

Maybe if the West didn't rape so many countries of their resources then these countries would have resources to learn to manage. Maybe the porrer countries in the world wouldn't be breeding terrorists because the majority of people are well off enough not to get into crap like that. Looks like you still believe in the all the social darwinism crap. Go back to the 18th century or something, you'd fit in there.

D

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
And for those of you who ask where the UN has done doing effective. The answer would be East Timor. The country is stable now and well on their way to recovery. Economy is a bit slow, but once they work out their natural gas negotiations with Australia, they'll be well on their way to be a secure and successful nation.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Who gives a rats "a" about the rest of the world. Nuke'm all. Please start with France. I would love to watch the "tower" melt.

he he lets get every one in nato and invite the russians along for a laugh too and lets nuke the USA
i would like to see how good their starwars system deals with THAT attack.

By the time every country assembled to nuke America, America would be able to fire back with nukes of its own, and perhaps weapons that are even more powerful, ya never know. I'm not saying America would go unscathed, im saying the world would end... SMART!

America should get out of the UN as the UN has absolutely NO idea of what it is to be honorable. America saves Europes, and the worlds ass for that matter, 2 times, and what do you do, turn your backs on us when we ask for your help. I say we put a trade embargo on all the countries that turned us down.... See how well those countries do then. The US imploding within 20 years... HA fat chance, unless the world has a nuclear strike against America, it WILL NOT happen! America's economy has only been getting better, and the Military is restrengthening itself from the Clinton administration. Sure we are in debt 450 billion dollars, but California alone brings in an income of over 1 trillion dollars! Do you honestly believe that the world would be STUPID enough to make an assault on the US? It isn't a state of mind i have here, its reality. All the countries in the world know what would happen to them economically if they did indeed make an attack on the US! Well i have spent enough time discussing this topic, i should get going, but with one final thought. Kick the US out of the UN and kick the UN out of the #ing US! Nobody here cares about what the UN has to say anymore, they have proven their falacy's, and im sick of hearing about them. GOOD BYE!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
So in other words; steal that which does not belong to you.

Maybe I need to put *sarcasm* in my posts that I obviously mean as "sarcasm." ( Big Double-D
DUH)

"Lesser people"? You know intelearthling, you really need to change your username so as to avoid any confusion concerning the content of your posts.

Maybe I should. See, you're already confused as to why I chose this username. It doesn't have anything to do with I.Q.

As soon as you figure out why I picked this username, let me know, then I'll tell you if you're right or wrong.
quote]

You got that chip implant thingy, huh?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We should get out of the U.N. and right now. I mean just look at all the negatvie posts on here from all of the f'ing' countries trying to tell us in the United States that we f'd up voting President Bush in for a second term, that we ourselves caused 9-11, that the world hates us, blah blah blah and on and on.

Well guess what *world*, we exorcised our rights and America decided as a majority that we want Bush in office.

Bring me the G.D. UN flag and I would happily burn that rag in front of the Headquarters in New York.

Then I would pee on the ashes so it wouldn't smoulder and dilute the cities air with blue and white ink fumes.

[edit on 11/5/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
Well guess what *world*, we exorcised our rights and America decided as a majority that we want Bush in office.

Yes, it would seem that you did "exorcise" your rights.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Getting a little heated in here. I have move this topic to the mudpit. That being said, it is not an invatation to personal attacks and the like. The ATS rules and T&C still apply.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

I sure as hell don't want my president to OBEY the world!

This is not the United World Government!

The US is a seperate nation - GET OVER IT! We will do WHAT WE WANT WHEN IT IS IN OUR BEST INTREST TO DO SO.

your best intrests? so killing your own troops is in your best intrests?
alienateing your country is in your best intrests? KILLING CIVILIANS IS IN YOUR BEST INTRESTS?
so attacking another soverign country for no reason is A OK
is it?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
actually the willingness to do this should be a prerequisite as far as I�m concerned.

sorry i will rephrase the question then, do you want a guy in charge that is prepared to attack a country wich has no chance of hurting your country or any nearby countries because some refugees told him there was a lot of weird looking trucks and stuff in the desert?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

By the time every country assembled to nuke America, America would be able to fire back with nukes of its own, and perhaps weapons that are even more powerful, ya never know. I'm not saying America would go unscathed, im saying the world would end... SMART!

America should get out of the UN as the UN has absolutely NO idea of what it is to be honorable. America saves Europes, and the worlds ass for that matter, 2 times, and what do you do, turn your backs on us when we ask for your help. I say we put a trade embargo on all the countries that turned us down.... See how well those countries do then. The US imploding within 20 years... HA fat chance, unless the world has a nuclear strike against America, it WILL NOT happen! America's economy has only been getting better, and the Military is restrengthening itself from the Clinton administration. Sure we are in debt 450 billion dollars, but California alone brings in an income of over 1 trillion dollars! Do you honestly believe that the world would be STUPID enough to make an assault on the US? It isn't a state of mind i have here, its reality. All the countries in the world know what would happen to them economically if they did indeed make an attack on the US! Well i have spent enough time discussing this topic, i should get going, but with one final thought. Kick the US out of the UN and kick the UN out of the #ing US! Nobody here cares about what the UN has to say anymore, they have proven their falacy's, and im sick of hearing about them. GOOD BYE!

uhh you saved our asses twice? as far as i remember you saved us once considering your troops didnt do anything until 1918 which was the year the war ended. the first time in 1941 yeah but we saved u from a nasty thing called V3's and anymore nasty missles the germans had.
uhh how long does it take to aim a missile in secret? less than a min thats the answer. russia could nuke america to smither on its own and with europes supply the US wouldnt be there to nuke.
yewah we would just buy stuff out of china or japan. we can survie you cant.
so you want to go back to secret treaties and no international laws?
sure this is gd for you. you can finally do every little "dirty" project in publect.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join