It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Burn U.N. Flag

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think that stems from others ( christians too ) putting down jews. As I said I am not a great fan of Israel but the U.N. recognizes them and not Palestine.

I don't know. Let em duke it out. The U.S. should back out of that mess too. Let them square off and see who's standing at the end.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teh_Gerbil
Who let the rednecks out the trailer park?

God, they get so hyped up when someone burns a US Flag, then they do this and wonder why the world hates them. LMAO at them. Idiots.

Its nice to know folks have the money to waste on buying a flag to burn too. *goes to by US flag to burn tomorow outside American embasy* Only joking folks.

I bet they guys who did it arrived in pickups flying the Confederation flag too. Yeah, Redneck for life fellas! I mean, come on, could they not be doing something whic h would make people pay attention instead of laugh at them and forget about it? There are ways to get your message across. probaby they don't have one, a were just doing it becasue its "Evil Commies!" "They want to HELP people! Burn their Flag!"

As I said before, IDIOTS.

Well most people are very passionate about their countries flag. Be it the Stars n Stripes or the Union Jack. The UN is not a country.

As for redneck. I was born in Louisianna. Does that make me a redneck? I have a pickup truck!! I also have a new Corvette. I own a house, I work, I serve, and I do what I feel like doing. Does that qualify me as a backward bayou skeeter bug? I also have a stars and bars flag and YES I display it at times. A 'racist' flag myass. Its part of history. Here we go again, let the minority win over the majority not to hurt anothers 'feelings'. BOO DAMN HOO.

BURN THAT BLUE RAG. I am sick of the USA being the policemen to the world when we need to concentrate right here in this country right now before worring about others. This country won't need to worry about being attacked, its going to hell on its own.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
IMHO the UN flag represents what the United Nations stands for, not what it has become (whatever negativities that have be addressed in the above posts)..and what the UN flag represents is unity beyond race,nationality, religion etc etc.. unity as one species..something which I can unfortunately just dream of right now..and burning that is like comdemning us all to hell!!

I say burn those who burn the UN flag!!

To me its more sacred than any country's flag..It stands for a dream that must be visualised in the next century..otherwise we'll all be dead by then..

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Um question. What exactly is the dream that the U.N. represents? If it is anything like the NWO crap, no thanks and nevermind.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
FredT done told yall to play nice, there aint no need for name calling. Not to mention some of us Southerns dont like being called redneck Idiots

[edit on 12-12-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
I think that stems from others ( christians too ) putting down jews. As I said I am not a great fan of Israel but the U.N. recognizes them and not Palestine.

I don't know. Let em duke it out. The U.S. should back out of that mess too. Let them square off and see who's standing at the end.

Yes, they have been put down. But trying to anihilate palistine and take it over, when it wasn't their land to begin with, is pushing your luck in my opinion. If they would just have faced the fact that there are ALWAYS extremists who blow stuff up and kept the borders normal, it would have *probably* not go worse. Did we go and take over Ireland when the IRA started blowing stuff up? No. Doing that just inspires more hatred and more terrorists. For every house they bulldoze, they spawn 5 or so new terrorists. I wish they would stop attacking civilians.

And let's not forget us westerners put them there to begin with, eh? Why should we back out of it when we put Israel there? That's just like running away from Iraq now because we broke it. You break it, you fix it too in my book.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
Um question. What exactly is the dream that the U.N. represents? If it is anything like the NWO crap, no thanks and nevermind.

I don't know what NWO you're referring to but if you're not for unification of the human race under one flag in the future then thats sad...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wasn't that what the USSR stood for? Yes, we should unite IMO, but we should keep our national Identities too, as opposed to a sort-of united massed horde of 'people'. World Peace would be wonderful, but there are to many Extremists out there who want Arian/Islamic and so on dominance. Shame, but you can understand why some of them would hate the others on the Islamists part. They've hardly had it great out there with us...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
why the possesiveness about nationality?..To show you're different from all and yet belong to a particular, group...ahh I suspect its the human instinct of 'belonging' or 'herding'...from hunting tribes to nations we've come that far..uniting as one species isn't far away..

It would be much quicker though if a $hitload of alien races were to suddenly spring up from nowhere!!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yeah right. Ever see one troop of chimps meet another? No fighting at ALL! RIGHT.

[edit on 12/14/2004 by just_a_pilot]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join