It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un calls for end to confrontation with South Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm skeptical he will do anything at all. If this actually happens it would make the U.S and allies happy. Still won't be happy enough until they are disarmed though.

Actions speak louder then words.

-SAP-
edit on 1-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Since WHEN has communism ever spoken the truth?

260 MILLION killed by "death by government" comes to mind.

The REAL agenda here is pretty obvious.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWash
I know I'll get flamed on but. . . This is beginning to sound much like that 'Homefront' video game trailer.

- 2012: Kim Jong Il dies
- 2012: Kim Jong Un takes power
- 2013: Kim Jong Un delivers speech on Reunification of the two Koreas (through Industrial & Economics)
- 2014-2015: Reunification of the two Koreas occurs
- 2015 - 2022: U.S. continues its downward spiral & eventually collapses. . .

I was just thinking the same thing. I would love to believe this guy but when he signs an official peace treaty I will be a little more convinced. These guys can sure make up a story when they need food.

Bill

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

If China would step in and broker this deal.................oh imagine the defeat to the Imperialist Army of the Central Bank this would make! If China doesn't jump at this chance, it should be a very telling situation indeed....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
Well Jong is different to his father he studied in the west I think in Switzerland so he has seen how other countries work and treat their people. I think he is A lot less patriotic than his father was, may be he has realised that his nation is slowly falling to pieces and actually needs help.

Let's assume for the moment that he's not just a clone of his father and grandfather. Like you said, he has some time in the West, so now, unexpectedly, he's the Great Leader. He's really between a rock and a hard place. He's in a militaristic culture that has been that way for generations. And his country is failing. Just look at a night time satellite pic of North Korea.

China is at the top, South Korea at the bottom, North Korea in the middle. That shows you the problem right there. So if he's going to change, he has to do it slowly and carefully. Tough job, assuming he wants to do it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
All I want to comment on is.

If theres ever a nuke detonated as a test over there,or as an act of terror,etc. Then its a sign that Ed Dames and his team of remote viewers are taking that the end times are very near. And its not from Nuc War,its another catastrophe.
He openly talks about it on you tube.

Also the farsight institute made a similiar prediction.

The UN will sabatoge this ,if they dont,then some agency will,somehow.

This year is gonna be a year of BIG change. Theres a reason behind the speach.We will see in the next week or so whats really going on.
www.youtube.com...

He reminds me of that plant from >Lil Shop of Horrors> Feed me Henry,Im hunnnngry

edit on 1-1-2013 by WeTIredABC because: video

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We can't have that... Peace there? No way.... False flag time. Any country that is peaceful and helps their people must be jacked asap.

Gs

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It would be nice to see Korea made whole again, no more war, and no more seperation. Maybe one day the 2 Koreas can reunite and communism can eat a bullet. Time to heal those old wounds and allow families who haven't seen eachother in 50 years to come together once again in peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It`s always about money and even communist`s love money,he obviously sees that north korea could make a lot of money by normalizing relations with the south.Vietnam is a good example, they fought a war to be communist but they now are becoming more and more capitalist, they even have McDonalds in vietnam. it`s always about the money.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There is a possibility that NK has realised that being a first strike deterrant option that cushions China from a warning strike is a bad idea.

If your choices were China or SK which would you choose?Looks like NK wants to dissolve the relationship it has with China,my suggestion is to stop talking about it and do it before China decides to subvert the attempt,or has time to prepare an attack of its own,no one would interfere if China let NK have it and simply took the country.

A united Korea provides more global balance and adds another rightful vote in global happenings,Korea deserves to be united and to have a global voice that can only come with unification.

China probably doesnt care as they cannot subsidize feeding 23 millions N.Koreans anymore,and the reality of today might be that the real need to have NK as an ally may have dimiished somewhat.

As a matter of fact anyone with two eyes can see that Communism is doomed much much sooner than later and that there will be no fight over the issue.

Truth be told,if you youtube Police brutality and Government and Economic corruption in the US or Canada you will see that its frying pan or fire for the people,who cares about the KOREAS anymore??We are all finally seeing the trouble we have right here at home.

At this point as the Americans cannot hold accountable the men who murdered JFK and executed a coup de tat,so their role as Global leaders is over now,no one will choose to follow the lead of a country with a past like that,it is scary and risky.Their is no reliability in America right now,and nothing less than solving the JFK murder will do to bring that country back from the brink of anonymity.All the military might in the world is useless if no one asks for help.Americas past reputation was based on humanitarianism and goodwill,not a coup de tat and a government coverup,and NO national Security excuses dont work,they support the coup de tat 100%.

North Korea and South Korea will have a better chance of obtaining global support that will far surpass Chinas support if they can unite and ask as one country,the world will support this union ,even if it is a part of a longer term plan with China to simply use the world to subversively build up strength in Korea with a later ulterior agenda of reinitiating their relationship at a later and stronger date.

I dont really get the same rush out of countrys coming together anymore because on todays world we can now see how many of them have been milking the global community for many decades.

Ultimately there is no real choice but to become a part of the global community under terms defined by that community itself.With no exceptions and 100% economic embargos forced upon any dissenters by the group,its time to bring some global focus and control to bear on things.The days of needing military might to bring world peace and compliance to basic global schoolyard rules is over,food is the weapon of control now,and a global consortium has the power to weild this weapon immediatly and with devestating effect.Welcome to the future,one where we will use peer pressure to define our global future,not weapons of mass destruction..

Once military borders are dropped via a global economic consortium,then we will see a freeflow of humanity globally and the global economy will literally explode with growth and productivity.

If NK is smart they will fast track this like nothing ever done before in their country,before it is waylayed.Koreans are a smart and well educated people this was an inevitability held back by Chinas influences for decades.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by iamhobo

I would hope that "Lil' Kim" is ready to make peace with South Korea but having a suspicious mind I cannot help but wonder if this could possibly be a ploy to get South Korea to relax their guard while he plots some kind of attack.

He isn't thar smart...

2nd

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeTIredABC

Take Dames seriously,he has stumbled on a method of reading the "Akashic" records or whatever people currently call the magnetic signature we all create during our lifetimes,past present and future.Our signatures carry a resonance that has a lead time on our physical lifetime and breathing if you will,there is more than one way to do what Ed and other remote viewers do,they in FACT take the long way to accomplish their goals,their is a much much shorter,faster and MORE ACCURATE way to acess this resonant frequency "record"if you will.Doom Doom Doom as ed likes to say.

Think of it this way--from the second we are born the video camera starts and it never stops for our entire physical lives,now simply imagine that this video is recorded in the form of magnetic echos,now imagine that as we are creating these echos with our present time actions we are sending out magnetic resonnance ripples if you will,that are always a specific distance ahead of us in terms of physical existance,---------imagine standing on the edge of the grand canyon and yelling as loud as you could,then dropping dead of a heart attack,well you yell would be echoing long after your heart and brain had stopped working.This is the exact principal we are dealing with in Remote viewing,it is a magnetic resonance reading.

And there are definate global changes on the way---many people talk of them,history records them,some of us prepare for them,but at the end of the day we can all see and feel this if we have time to surf the net and acess the right data,but in reality maybe 10% of the people lucky enough to have actual real acess to this data even bother to try to find it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I hope it's for the right reasons as well. Maybe they're realizing it's time to lay down their arms and set aside differences. They might be able to finally accomplish their goals (which could be good...or bad).

The thing is, they are not different. NONE of us are different, yet we are tamed to look at one another as a stranger to us..

We are all human. North and South, East and West SHOULD NOT be dividing us. If we can overcome these aspects within our ego, that drive a high percentage of humanity to want contol, power and hunger for competition.. We could be one of the greatest civilizations the galaxy has ever seen

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Since I cannot update my original post, I will update here. Here is a piece of the speech given by Kim Jong-Un.

He speaks of unification by removing confrontation between the North and South. His words mean one thing, but will his intentions be the same?

edit on 2-1-2013 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Work towards reunification has been going on for some time, generations actually for reasons specific to Korea. The North has been making recent progress in realigning its political structure towards a more democratic structure, still has some work to go with it in a much better shape to merge with the South these days compared to the past. Germany has been providing assistance as well from all if hard lessons when reunification took place there.

It will be another good day for the planet when the wall does finally come down, but it is going to take years if not generations for the healing to take place. I am not going to hold my breath waiting for the big day, but it is good to see that it is clearly on the political horizon. Good luck to all involved.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

"Could the North be calling, quietly, for aid from the South? It seems like this could be a possibility considering North Korea has consistently struggled to provide for it's 24 million starving people. "

bamo....!! thats what i think, the country is in ruins, no food no work, and out lying areas are stone age. he is still too young to be too proud, and being young also means he is more open minded than father. (maybe) if they can patch up it also means better relations with uas in the long run which = free money lol

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
*Puts on tin foil hat*
North Korea wants to partner up after witnessing the powerful mind-control technique known as "Gangnam style". They see potential in enslaving the western countries.

/tin foil hat moment
Seriously, I hope this works well for everyone. Sure didn't see it coming.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maybe they talked to China and figured out the way to destroy us is to buy our debt and not build nukes!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
North Korea doesn't have to enter the "global community" if they don't want to. This is a step for the North to make friends with the South. Stop the nonsense people and move towards peace, hollywood has you people talking nonsense that has never happened, an attack on who, and why?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Meh. If you have been watching North Korea for the last 20+ years, you know that EVERY SINGLE YEAR around January 1 they say this.

EVERY SINGLE YEAR... it's all fake posturing. The North Korean idea of peace is the South submitting to a commie dictatorship under the North's rule.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join