It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about REINCARNATION again....by special request.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And thanks to you, too, for your comments regarding the kids, and the "obsession" thing.

Re the kids; I understand you don't think they are "possessed" - but I'm confused as to whether you think the memories are from "demons" coming and going ...?

Tell me, with that guy, did you feel the sort of "BAM!" feeling when you first met him?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Tell me, with that guy, did you feel the sort of "BAM!" feeling when you first met him?

Pretty much. We met at a party of a mutual friend. Ironically enough, we realized that we both worked in the same building too. Even though we each came with another person to the party, we were pretty inseparable by the end of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Pretty much. We met at a party of a mutual friend. Ironically enough, we realized that we both worked in the same building too. Even though we each came with another person to the party, we were pretty inseparable by the end of it.

Okay, so we had a similar experience, it sounds like. Did you, or have you since, ever wondered what it was that drew you together? You worked in the same building; another "coincidence"? Was the party a "coincidence"?

See, I have trouble with "coincidence." I wonder if you've read "The Celestine Prophecy" - ? It talks about how every single person we come across has something to offer us; whether it's a simple meeting of the eyes in passing, or a person sitting next to us in a bus or plane or train;
"synchronicity".

If it was like my experience, it was pretty powerful. I still have the image of him when I first "laid eyes on him" in readily accessible memory files.

It was not only "powerful", but "persistent", and for that reason I wondered how on Earth I would "recognize" someone I'd never known, ever, to be "already connected." This, to me, lends credibility to the "souls in groups" thing.

Plus, I've read many, many books documenting such "chance" happenings...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don't believe in "chances" or "coincidences" either.

It was obvious that we were drawn to each other for us both to learn a lesson.

We were opposites, so only lust could have brought us together and make it last long enough to learn our lessons! It can be a very powerful and deceiving thing. LOL!

For me, it was realizing the difference between obsession and love.

For him, I think it was to learn to love people and not money.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I did not read the entire thread, however I will put my 2 pennies in. LOl

Yesterday my 13yo daughter said " Grandma has started a new life. She is not born yet but way just concieved last night."

My mother passed away in October. This is the first time my daughter has brought the subject up.
I do believe in reincarnation and so did/ does my mother. Throughout her illness we talked about the hope that when we are reunited in our next lives we hoped to be friends and not mother and daughter. I am so happy for her return and cannot wait to see if I will meet her in this life again.

Anyway there are my pennies, please don't throw them in a wishing well.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomataprice

That's awesome! Maybe your daughter will be her babysitter! I do wish for you that you meet your mother again.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomataprice

Wonderful!! How exciting for you!!
Does your daughter have a sense of where and to whom your mom will be rejoining us???
How very optimistic and uplifting.
THANKS for your pennies; I will wish ON them, but not throw them anywhere...

(wait...are they copper? lol )

My Dad died 2 years and 5 months ago...

I wonder where he is now - in transit through the stars? Resting with his lost friends (who I know he missed a lot), reconnecting with his parents (who both died when he was in his 20s);

if he's playing Heathkit with Tesla, or discussing the universe with Sagan...?

Wherever you are, Daddy, I love you!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

For me, it was realizing the difference between obsession and love.

For him, I think it was to learn to love people and not money.

Is it at all conceivable to you that your meeting was a "sequel", or a "2nd volume" of the story with the same characters, reborn in order to learn those lessons via one another?

(I will say, I believe so; and I've never met you, OR him......)
(I don't think...)
(then again...no coincidences, and face it, here we are!)

Thanks again, Dee, for your participation in the thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I lost my dad as well in October of 2010. It was the hardest few weeks I have ever experienced and I have never fully gotten over it. I didn't feel like me for a while and I slumped into somewhat of a depression and didn't fully recover for months.

One thing that my journey to reincarnation has given me is peace over his death, because I know he is not truly dead, only moved on to the next life and in a better place. It has also given me hope, that of knowing that I WILL see him after my life here is done. He may not have the same personality, appearance, and name but he will still be my dad and I will still be his son. I will experience his love for me again, and that makes me very happy.

My condolences for your loss. It's tough, but realize that you will see him again.

edit on 10-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't know if this was posted yet, but its very touching. I'm happy this young man was able to gain healing from events he knew in great detail. May the Spirit of Peace and Love grow within him.

11 year old boy reincarnated FOX 8 News

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm confused about why I am feeling the way I am right now. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, please point me to the right place if it isnt.

I believe in reincarnation, so that is not a question. The question is about the term "soul mate" Just a little info: I've been married twice now, and have had friends from my same age group, school class, etc. that have passed on recently within the past few years. I just hit 40 this year! As these friends pass, it is sad, I say my good byes in spirit, but

Most recently, this friend that I’ve had since we were teenagers, died suddenly in a terrible car accident over the weekend. I had not seen him or spoken to him in maybe 10 years. But ever since I learned of his passing, I’ve been so distraught, and I don’t understand why. I’ve started to realize how I’ve always felt some connection with him, even though we were never involved romantically… and I realize I pushed him away for some reason that I don’t understand, I just felt that it wasn’t “safe” for my situation at the time, to be around him. He was friends with my then-husband at the time I felt the need to distance myself from him, we all grew up in the same circle.

And now I can’t explain this feeling of being alone in this world it is so strange! And I am married to a very sweet man now who I love dearly, so I just don’t understand this feeling. Is this friend who passed, my eventual soul mate? Did I push him away because this lifetime wasn’t the right time for us to connect? This is just so strange to me, but deep down, I know it’s something very real… my life (current) has been filled with so much struggle, pain, abuse, chaos, turmoil, unhappiness, helping others up onto their feet, etc., I feel this lifetime is definitely a time of learning some hard lessons, so the only explanation I can come up with is, if this friend of mine who has just passed, is my eventual soul mate, this definitely was not the lifetime for us to be together… does this make any sense to anyone?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by billiegirl

Sure it makes sense. I do not know if it is accurate or not, as it seems he did not mean much to you in the last ten years.

I woke up today feeling guilty about not taking a kitty in. This kitty is someone I think about every ten years or so. For some reason this kitty was in my mind this morning. At that time I had 4 cats but was only supposed to have 2 where I was living. This young guy came over with his family and was very desperate to give me this kitten to take care of as he could not keep it. I knew he cared because he was practically crying. Someone told him to bring the kitten to me because I had cats. The kitten was so cute but I turned him down because I already had too many cats. At the time I felt like I could not take care of everyone’s animals. This happened in 1993.

Was I “supposed” to take care of this kitten? Did I doom it to death by not taking care of it? God I hope not, but we never know, is destiny set for us? Are there preordained things we should do that we wind up not doing?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The Search box is your friend. Try looking here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

And now I can’t explain this feeling of being alone in this world it is so strange! And I am married to a very sweet man now who I love dearly, so I just don’t understand this feeling. Is this friend who passed, my eventual soul mate? Did I push him away because this lifetime wasn’t the right time for us to connect? This is just so strange to me, but deep down, I know it’s something very real… my life (current) has been filled with so much struggle, pain, abuse, chaos, turmoil, unhappiness, helping others up onto their feet, etc., I feel this lifetime is definitely a time of learning some hard lessons, so the only explanation I can come up with is, if this friend of mine who has just passed, is my eventual soul mate, this definitely was not the lifetime for us to be together… does this make any sense to anyone?

Yes, it makes sense to me, at least.

Have you ever read The Celestine Prophecy? Wonderful little book about how every person who crosses our paths at any time has something to "offer" us. I'm sorry for your discomfort with the passing of your friend. If he was one of your "soul journey partners" (I do think people reincarnate in groups - in different genders or relationships, possibly). I ran into one of mine about 10 years ago - had never laid EYES on this person but it was like a Jolt of recognition.

We wound up having an affair - bad idea - with a very difficult and intense theme.

He's out of my life again now, for 8 years - which is a good thing - but that extreme and intense relationship still haunts me. I think we had some past-life soul connection that needed to be sorted out.

Sorry for the late response - I hadn't noticed your post

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join