It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by CIAGypsy

If you knew some of your banking buddies connected to the SS's were defrauding and decieving the masses, would you tell the truth, or conceal their crimes? Surely you are bound by oath, no? So your loyalty to humanity is pushed aside for your cult...er society. You guys are nothing special, we are all equal. Shame your Rothschild buddies can't see it and don't want too.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

First of all, I do NOT belong to any "cult"....Luciferian or not. Am I a student of the OCCULT? Yes.

oc·cult
adj.

1. Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.
2. Beyond the realm of human comprehension; inscrutable.
3. Available only to the initiate; secret: occult lore. See Synonyms at mysterious.
4. Hidden from view; concealed.

Nothing in there about Satanism or Luciferianism.

As for my "buddies," you are the only one who espouses such nonsense as elitism. The Rothschilds are good people and have supported many causes including equality and civil rights. That is FACT. Not your rumor nonsense.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Further more on Luciferian actions;

Lucifer Instrument Helps Astronomers See Through Darkness to Most Distant Observable Objects
www.popsci.com...

vaticanobservatory.org...

The Vatican Observatory is one of the oldest astronomical research institutions in the world. It has its headquarters at the papal summer cg-cirilliW2residence in Castel Gandolfo, Italy, outside Rome. Its dependent research center, the Vatican Observatory Research Group, is hosted by Steward Observatory at the University of Arizona, Tucson, USA.

The Vatican Observatory Research Group operates the 1.8m Alice P. Lennon Telescope with its Thomas J. Bannan Astrophysics Facility, known together as the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT). This is located at the Mount Graham International Observatory (MGIO) in southeastern Arizona.

That is a Jesuit populated observatory

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

If you knew some of your banking buddies connected to the SS's were defrauding and decieving the masses, would you tell the truth, or conceal their crimes? Surely you are bound by oath, no? So your loyalty to humanity is pushed aside for your cult...er society. You guys are nothing special, we are all equal. Shame your Rothschild buddies can't see it and don't want too.

First of all, I do NOT belong to any "cult"....Luciferian or not. Am I a student of the OCCULT? Yes.

oc·cult
adj.

1. Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.
3. Available only to the initiate; secret: occult lore. See Synonyms at mysterious.

As for my "buddies," you are the only one who espouses such nonsense as elitism. The Rothschilds are good people and have supported many causes including equality and civil rights. That is FACT. Not your rumor nonsense.

Even Rupert Murdoch donates to charities every now and then. It's called keeping up appearances. Masons in particular love donating to masonic charities.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

oc·cult
adj.

WHAT!

I know the diference between a cult and the occult.

And I never mentioned Satanism of licifarianism as being part of either, though they and the sciences there of could be considered as part of what you quote above.

Bewildered. Surely you know the cult comment was a sarcastic mistake. Intelligent woman like yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just curious here, you claim to know and/or work with the Rothschilds so I am interested in whether any of them show the same interest in the occult (aka mysteries) as yourself?

Several Rothschilds are involved in esoteric orders such as Freemasonry and the Order of the Garter so there is a current and historical record of this which establishes the foundations of a potential involvement in the sort of activity hinted at in this thread.

This is especially true when one looks into the matter of any truths regarding the lineage Rothschild;

en.wikipedia.org...

Paul Johnson writes "[T]he Rothschilds are elusive. There is no book about them that is both revealing and accurate. Libraries of nonsense have been written about them... A woman who planned to write a book entitled Lies about the Rothschilds abandoned it, saying: 'It was relatively easy to spot the lies, but it proved impossible to find out the truth'".

He writes that, unlike the court Jews of earlier centuries, who had financed and managed European noble houses, but often lost their wealth through violence or expropriation, the new kind of international bank created by the Rothschilds was impervious to local attacks. Their assets were held in financial instruments, circulating through the world as stocks, bonds and debts. Changes made by the Rothschilds allowed them to insulate their property from local violence: "Henceforth their real wealth was beyond the reach of the mob, almost beyond the reach of greedy monarchs."

The Rothschild coat of arms contains a clenched fist with five arrows symbolizing the five dynasties established by the five sons of Mayer Rothschild, in a reference to Psalm 127: "Like arrows in the hands of a warrior".

Interesting that from a symbolic point of view or rather an esoteric interpretation of the crest the five arrows pointing down would be the 5 points of a pentacle (pentagram) and pointing down would indicate the 'head' pointing downwards which is usually associated with less than honest intentions.

Then there are articles like this which make one question what certain factions of the family are really up to;
Rothschild's Inter-Alpha
Pushes Imperial Genocide
by John Hoefle
www.larouchepub.com...

Sept. 27—Lord Jacob Rothschild and his Inter-Alpha Group have been caught red-handed yet again, this time actively destabilizing efforts at scientific and industrial progress in Germany. The destabilization takes the form of funding and organizing green-fascist protests against nuclear energy and high-speed rail facilities, both of which are absolutely necessary for Germany to do its part in leading the world away from the brink of a new Dark Age.

The Fondi

The method by which this genocidal assault is being funded, is similar to the way the Inter-Alpha Group itself was founded—out of a series of oligarchic foundations and family fortunes. In the case of the Inter-Alpha Group, the seed money came from the old Venetian fondi (family funds), whereas the funding for the fascist assault on Germany comes more from fortunes created by the activities of the Inter-Alpha Group itself.

The key institution managing the financial flows into this German operation is the European Climate Foundation (ECF), which itself is a vehicle for a nest of Rothschild-connected funds. Among them are:

The Arcadia Fund, of British-based Swedish heiress Lisbet Rausing. Lord Jacob sits on the Advisory Board of the Fund, which also finances intelligence penetrations of Russia by the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), such as the London-based Center for Economic and Financial Research;

The Children's Investment Fund Foundation, the money for which comes from The Children's Investment Fund (TCI) hedge fund. The head of TCI, Christopher Hohn, sat on the board of Jacob Rothschild's RIT Capital Partners until 2007, and Lord Jacob's son Nat Rothschild is a director of TCI. TCI has a reputation as an "activist" fund, meaning it serves as a financial warfare unit of the Inter-Alpha Group. Exemplary is the way it helped Inter-Alpha members Royal Bank of Scotland and Banco Santander take over the Dutch bank ABN AMRO in 2007;

The Oak Foundation of Alan M. Parker, who made his money as a partner in the Odyssey Partners leveraged buyout fund. Parker was one of the investors in the hedge funds of George Soros, another agent of the Rothschild/Inter-Alpha apparatus;

The McCall MacBain Foundation of the Oxford-educated, Swiss-based Canadian billionaire John McCall MacBain;

etc. . .

I really do suggest one look into these organizations.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Manly P Hall is certainly a 'father' of Freemasonry just as Pike and Mackey would be.

While Hall was definitely a student of the esoteric/occult, and metaphysical; very little of what he wrote applies to Masonry as a whole. I think his work is fabulous, but a lot of the stuff has nothing to do with Freemasonry. He only wrote very few books about Masonry as a whole compared to other subjects, and even fewer were after he was a Freemason.
edit on 5-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Just curious here, you claim to know and/or work with the Rothschilds so I am interested in whether any of them show the same interest in the occult (aka mysteries) as yourself?

Riddle me this batman... Should I happen to carry such highly personal information, why on earth do you think I would share it with some curiosity-seeker on an internet website? Would you do such a thing to your family or friends? However, I am a simple little nobody.... Just some faceless person behind a keyboard with an opinion. *grin*

Several Rothschilds are involved in esoteric orders such as Freemasonry and the Order of the Garter so there is a current and historical record of this which establishes the foundations of a potential involvement in the sort of activity hinted at in this thread.

First of all, if you make this kind of statement, then why ask the initial question above? And the Order of the Garter is not an "esoteric order." It is nothing more than a "club" started long ago by the British nobility.

Interesting that from a symbolic point of view or rather an esoteric interpretation of the crest the five arrows pointing down would be the 5 points of a pentacle (pentagram) and pointing down would indicate the 'head' pointing downwards which is usually associated with less than honest intentions.

Again, you couldn't be more wrong. First of all, the arrows do NOT make a pentagram. The symbol was based upon the story of Plutarch of Scilurus. As Plutarch lay dying, he gathered all his sons together and handed them a bundle of arrows - enough to represent all of them. He asked each of them to attempt to break the bundle in half. All of them failed. Plutarch taught his sons that, as with the arrows, their strength as a family lies in their unity together. Singularly, any arrow can be broken, but as a family they are unbreakable.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
CIAgypsie..

Biased and secretive awnsers speaks volumes towards credibility for revealing the truth in this thread.

Friends or family? Are you related to rothschilds? Or would you consider other members of SS as family? What about the rest of the human family? Why alienate yourselves and make others pledge a legence to that alienation to find out what is going on inside? That alone is control...although you make the choice. Once in, the oaths are full of I wills, will nots, I musts, I must nots..... But it's not a religion or cult.

As you gave me the meaning of occult, here's the meaning for cult....

Cult:

A group of people with a religious, philosophical or cultural identity sometimes viewed as a sect, often existing on the margins of society or exploitative towards its members. [edit]

SSs alienate themselves from society, cults are alienated by society. There is not much difference really form the outside. And I don't fancy joining either just to find out.
How do secret societies protect themselves from infiltration?

edit on 6-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Riddle me this batman... Should I happen to carry such highly personal information, why on earth do you think I would share it with some curiosity-seeker on an internet website? Would you do such a thing to your family or friends? However, I am a simple little nobody.... Just some faceless person behind a keyboard with an opinion. *grin*

Again, you couldn't be more wrong. First of all, the arrows do NOT make a pentagram. The symbol was based upon the story of Plutarch of Scilurus. As Plutarch lay dying, he gathered all his sons together and handed them a bundle of arrows - enough to represent all of them. He asked each of them to attempt to break the bundle in half. All of them failed. Plutarch taught his sons that, as with the arrows, their strength as a family lies in their unity together. Singularly, any arrow can be broken, but as a family they are unbreakable.

Plutarch served as a high priest of the mysteries at Delphi.

en.wikipedia.org...

For many years Plutarch served as one of the two priests at the temple of Apollo at Delphi, the site of the famous Delphic Oracle, twenty miles from his home.

Interesting how those keep popping up everywhere.

I did not ask for names I merely asked if you had come across a common interest in these matters, no need to get all defensive, though it is quite telling

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

"The soul, being eternal, after death is like a caged bird that has been released. If it has been a long time in the body, and has become tame by many affairs and long habit, the soul will immediately take another body and once again become involved in the troubles of the world. The worst thing about old age is that the soul's memory of the other world grows dim, while at the same time its attachment to things of this world becomes so strong that the soul tends to retain the form that it had in the body. But that soul which remains only a short time within a body, until liberated by the higher powers, quickly recovers its fire and goes on to higher things." Plutarch (The Consolation, Moralia)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The soul, being eternal, after death is like a caged bird that has been released

I like that analogy

Makes the limited body sound like a prison, but is the best place we can learn and grow through physical expeirience.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Makes the limited body sound like a prison, but is the best place we can learn and grow through physical experience.

That was one of the core fundamental teachings of the mysteries... So you put it even better yourself. That is why I stand fast in my perspectives that this is not 'Satan-worship'. Satan is the hypothetical man of counterfeits. What is a bigger counterfeit than the counterfeit of religion from spirituality?
edit on 6-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Makes the limited body sound like a prison, but is the best place we can learn and grow through physical experience.

That was one of the core fundamental teachings of the mysteries... So you put it even better yourself. That is why I stand fast in my perspectives that this is not 'Satan-worship'. Satan is the hypothetical man of counterfeits. What is a bigger counterfeit than the counterfeit of religion from spirituality?
edit on 6-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

This is why it bewilders me that people defend the systems of man(could this be Satan worship?).all of them. Like I joked in a earlier post these sytems and what they are doing to humanity is not benevolent, it's ultimately controlling and and deceptive, the opposite of god, the masses are being pushed into going it alone without the creator. Why are these mysteries and sacred geometries and metaphorical analogies not taught to us as soon as we can understand them? Why must they be kept "occult"? It only takes our power away and makes us less limited. I've herd it said it needs to be protected as the knowledge can be dangerous to those not ready, but with the way society is generally morally corrupt, I wonder is it because they are not given this knowledge?

I woke up to all this a couple years ago, and wanted to find out who was doing it(the deception) woa...what a ride lol. Ultimately we are doing this to ourselves as we are all one and equal befor the creator, it's a shame members of society's, cults, institutions, religions and the like can't just see it....that we are all equal.

We can only ever know what we expeirience, when in the tunnel vision program of society, and I believe this "tunnel" is constructed this way, by those that know truth, to stop others knowing truth so they can have it all for them selves.

Lucky for me I had my own supernatural expeirience that opened my eyes, mind, emotions, understanding, though I don't claim to be anywhere near "there" yet. It's never ending and goes on for infinity. Most stand under the creator... Some beside... None on top.

"there is no religion, society or institution higher than truth"

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I starred you for this quote alone; it means you are learning. Good job

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I starred you for this quote alone; it means you are learning. Good job

Well, that's certainly interesting. While I agree with the sentiment, I must ask: what if someone isn't capable of handling the truth? What do you tell them, up until that point when they are finally ready? How do you prepare them?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's pretty simple, you prepare them through education...instead of training them to conform to being slaves to the system that will teach them nothing, only distract them from searching from the truth.

They say we would not be able to handle it......who says? How bad can it be? does the truth even exsist?

I recently asked my seven yr old daughter, what is this "existence" all about, she blew my mind. She confirmed what others who had expeirienced nde's told me, something that took me a few months to get my head round and accept when I started my search for "truth" and she sang it out like it was "nothing".

Programmed adults can't handle it...because of the programming.

I suspect we need to be concious first. And make the choice to want to know. They do say ignorance is bliss.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

When the truth you preach is along the lines of Jews being an alien race from another dimensional density and Thoth acting as a savior secretly to prevent another lucifer project from blowing the world back to the stone age without providing any verifiable evidence other than take my word or its in this book from the middle ages it is obviously going to sound ridiculous.

Those pesky martian luciferians somehow manage to stop you every time but you will overcome and transcend this plane if you only get enough people to go along with your plans.

For the great white brotherhood!

Edit:
Let me add that the language used describe those who haven't accepted that as truth is quite demeaning.
edit on 7-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

CIAgypsie..

Biased and secretive awnsers speaks volumes towards credibility for revealing the truth in this thread.

Friends or family? Are you related to rothschilds? Or would you consider other members of SS as family? What about the rest of the human family? Why alienate yourselves and make others pledge a legence to that alienation to find out what is going on inside? That alone is control...although you make the choice. Once in, the oaths are full of I wills, will nots, I musts, I must nots..... But it's not a religion or cult.

Biased and secretive answers? Because I refuse to share personal information about particular individuals? I have *not* been biased or secretive about publicly known facts which go far to indicate the type of individuals that the Rothschilds are as a family.

"Cherry picking" is a term that has come up relatively often in this thread. Funny that you would continue to "cherry pick" rumors to say the Rothschilds are bad people, but refuse to acknowledge the links that I have publicly posted about them. Yet, when I refuse to share private information about them (as I shouldn't per the T&Cs), suddenly I'm "biased and secretive"???

Shamless, mon ami.....simply shameless.

As you gave me the meaning of occult, here's the meaning for cult....

Cult:

A group of people with a religious, philosophical or cultural identity sometimes viewed as a sect, often existing on the margins of society or exploitative towards its members. [edit]

SSs alienate themselves from society, cults are alienated by society. There is not much difference really form the outside. And I don't fancy joining either just to find out.
How do secret societies protect themselves from infiltration?

There are several orders of which I am a devout member which may, under mundane review by the uninitiated, by considered "secret societies." NONE OF THEM exploit their members in unethical fashion OR "recruit members," for that matter. In every case, the initiate must ASK for membership. In some cases, depending on the order, not every member is accepted....but the refusal is has nothing to do with bloodlines or family ties and EVERYTHING to do with their spiritual readiness to understand and grasp their knowledge they will receive. The decision is ultimately made from a higher order or divine path. From the outside, this process may seem very suspicious and elitist, but the initiated understand that the ability to grow within the organization is COMPLETELY at the will of the initiate.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Plutarch served as a high priest of the mysteries at Delphi.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please don't tell me you are insinuating that anyone who enjoys or finds wisdom in Greek history or mythology is somehow trying to take over the world and enslave the masses (such is accused of the alleged "Illuminati")

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

He will be lumping Pythagoras, Plato, Homer, Socrates, Aristotle, Paracelsus, Leonardo da Vinci, and a great many others, into that category if that is what he is indeed insinuating.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join